Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body (1191 Views)

I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by nwekeugochukwu: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
A Nigerian lady reportedly lost a job after being photoshopped on a naked body in a tweet which went viral, IgbereTV reports.

The photos was attached to a tweet describing how Marlians will be turning up for Naira Marley's concert which was held last night.

Commenting on the aftermath of the viral photo, Media personality Kimani disclosed that the lady lost the gig because she was blacklisted by the company that wanted to hire her.

She tweeted;

This is rather unfair, knowing this was Photoshopped. Sent this lady's handle to a client yesterday morning only to receive an email just now saying she's been blacklisted. Just coming here now to see this must have been the reason she lost the gig.
Kimani also served an update on the action she took. She revealed that she sent in the real photo as an evidence to overturn the blacklisting.

http://igberetvnews.com/1218464/nigerian-lady-loses-job-photoshopped-naked-body/

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by beresponsible(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Why? Photoshop picture looks better
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Looks like her ex did this to her so she won't progress in 2020 fear Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Looks like her ex did this to her so she won't progress in 2020 fear Nigerian men

It's Either something is wrong with you or you are wrong with something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
uzoormah:

It's Either something is wrong with you or you are wrong with something
Get off my mention you product of a failed country
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by nwekeugochukwu: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lalasticlala, CrazyMan, 1forall
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't you think that's a silly assumption?

She's a Marlian and one of the many attributes of a Marlian is their gross stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Get off my mention you product of a failed country

Coming from someone who uses Okro as her necklace..
Don't carry this attitude to 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
uzoormah:

Coming from someone who uses Okro as her necklace..
Don't carry this attitude to 2020
Shut up
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up
Lol.. E pain am I Guess that's your culture, Dressing like that
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up
I'm Sorry for being rude anyways
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by HITdemUP: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlian na movement oh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up
Happy new year
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2020
uzoormah:

Happy new year
Same here wish you all the goodness of 2020 long life and prosperity
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Being Photoshopped On A Naked Body by uzoormah(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Same here wish you all the goodness of 2020 long life and prosperity

And you too my friend

(1) (Reply)

Canva Pro Training / Leventist Power System / I Need A Job At An Ngo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.