Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 (1148 Views)

Campaigns: Politicians Bombard Police With Special Protection Requests / Curbing Indiscipline And Corruption In The Military By Dr. John K. Amah / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by linx123: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
The Federal Government of Nigeria has announce its decision to replay military with police in the fight against insurgency in the country.

According to FG it has decided that the Nigeria Police Force will now takeover from the military in the ongoing internal security operations in various parts of the country by the first quarter of next year.

The police has the primary responsibility of providing internal security and will assume its duties fully in such areas from next year.

Consequently, the military will pull out from ongoing internal security operations in various parts of the country.

This was part of the decisions reached yesterday when President Buhari presided over the Security Council meeting with Security chiefs and stakeholders at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Monday.

The Security Council, however, said that the military would ..................https://janefblog.com/11467-2boko-haram-federal-government-to-replace-police-with-military-by-2020/

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by udoakwa(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
thank God i pulled out of joining police force, i cant go n kill myself for a country that is in shamble

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by uzoormah(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Many police officers will Quit their Jobs when this happens

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by hurryup123(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigerian police right now
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Izigha(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigeria, they keep calling this a security issues, the fight against Boko Haram is war, and police dnt fight wars. No nation in this world deploy their police to fight wars
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Oshin56(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
You will start to hear different stories about police.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by baconline(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
U made a mistake with the title ,correct yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by kingigwe1: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol, they want to push down book haram in police uniform by 2020. But u know what? God pass them!
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by highbee02: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
SARS officers over t u
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't think this is a good idea because those volatile areas need to be under close watch of the military. Why is US military still in Iraq till today? They should consult security experts before they take decisions
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by 9jii(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
udoakwa:
thank God i pulled out of joining police force, i cant go n kill myself for a country that is in shamble
Thank God you polled out cuz we cant have police officer thinking like this.
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by chigoizie7(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Na all those sars officials dem go first carry go that way. Make them go show their muscles very well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by pstemma1990: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2020
hurryup123:
Nigerian police right now

Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Corrections: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2020
I believe SARS have what it takes to DECIMATE... BOKOHARAM. They are fit, intelligent and well armed. They could make a whole difference than the soldiers
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by lastempero: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Massive resign loading grin
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Sweeetheart(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2020
propaganda to sell that security situation in Northeast is improving when we know what's happening there. ordinary military base is attacked and military are molested, those are well trained war frontiers, now you want to send police that can't even confront arm robbers to terrorist ?
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Tomide007: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2020
I need to leave this country cause book haram go reach Lagos if that happens.
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by GamalNasser: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Buhari knows what he is doing
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by gaddafe(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2020
SARS should be moved there immediately. They can handle it
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by leofab(f): 3:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Better
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Olatunji1929: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2020
I swear this news look fake to me
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by Beremx(f): 6:39am On Jan 01, 2020
I support this decision. SARS should be responsible for fighting Boko Haram . They should pack all of them in the South to fight Boko Haram.

Ndi ara
Re: Boko Haram: Federal Government To Replace Police With Military By 2020 by kuuljay(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2020
I support this,let the military man and secure porous border points bokoharam uses as entry and exit points while police patrol internally

(1) (Reply)

APC Fans Taking A Selfie Somewhere In Nigeria (pics) / Dollar rise: What Are You Using The Dollar For Currently / Nnamdi Kanu Convinces Donald Trump To Send 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria- Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.