Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (24604 Views)

Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
kolafolabi:
OMG!

:
This fire issue at Market places is getting outta hands

Enemyofpeace:

But why una dey cancel wetin the lad dey post.
He is Evil. Satan in the flesh. grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by itsme01: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Good observation...

especially the sophisticated yellow 5-gallon jerrycan of water.

\

cool dude that is a salvaged goods of a shopowner selling vegetable oil... in lagos they not only put out fire they save goods also unlike one village market
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Tpresh(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
psychologist:
That place is already a shanty What will fire burn there...

Meanwhile what's this eyesore cry

The question I asked myself when I saw it. A fire fighter for that matter.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Toshlek(f): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Good observation...

\
Lwkmd
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by duptie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
shocked
animal, if u dnt knw wot to say....... keep ur dirty mouth sht
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Thonee(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
This same Kara market and fire ��, this can't be ordinary again o.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
eyaah
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Enemyofpeace: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
kolafolabi:
OMG!

:
This fire issue at Market places is getting outta hands

Enemyofpeace:

But why una dey cancel wetin the lad dey post.
any supporter of Buhari is evil and dangerous to mankind

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Good observation...

\
you funny ooo okwa sophisticated gallon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by asmovic(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I am the Fire
really?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Alashoalash10: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mynd44:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-kara-market-along-lagos-ibadan-expressway-on-fire/amp/#click=https:///j9YwR1g5AW
Still using keg to fetch water by fire brigade to quench fire in Nigeria is very bad
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by IgboSomalia: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Good observation...

\

If your entire region could get a single jerrycan of water to Ochanja market, the market wouldn't have gotten destroyed.

Thank God for Delta state. The entire Anambra state would have gotten burnt that day.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is only in Nigeria that traders become stupendously richer after market fires.

It didn't make any sense to me till I studied the Bible and realized that this was partly biblical as much as it is spiritual.
Fire purifies
Heat in chemistry helps in changing of state.
Spiritually,
This fire burns up other people's wares and converts it to wealth to the diabolical ones.

Sacrifice of Fire or burnt offerings are given in appreciation and in anticipation certainty of greater replacements.
When it happens at the end of the year, it is called "Ichu-afo".

Meaning 2020 will be a year of bliss to them.
My condolence to traders who have not keyed in, they just lost their wares in vain while the others will start 2020 giving DANGOTE a run for his money.

We live in a wicked world and only the wicked thrive in it.
Ori e ti daru shocked
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Gokoyer0(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Can you send me the address(es) of your outlets/shops in any where around Lagos pls. I just wanna patronize you. You can kindly inbox me via PM if you don't wanna post it here.
post=85378455:
This fire issue at Market places is getting outta hands.
Can we call it coincidence?!

We have been to this market more than 12 times this December alone.
That is where we shop for 50% of our Barbecue products......Cattle-wise.

We only hope nothing bad happens to Alhaji Usman and all those cattles : Goats, Rams, Bulls, Oxen etc
We hope no life was lost.

That is the koko!
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by kachdviruz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
They should report to ayelala chiefpriest
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by GGirll: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
It's all a planned deal by wicked envious lots but one day karma will pay a sure visit n d idiots behind these will pay for their crimes directly or indirectly in JESUS Name Amen
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
IgboSomalia:

If your entire region could get a single jerrycan of water to Ochanja market, the market wouldn't have gotten destroyed.

Thank God for Delta state. The entire Anambra state would have gotten burnt that day.
shocked

IgboSomalia, when you're registering your moniker, why didnt you use YorubaSomalia,EdoSomalia, IjawSomalia, HausaSomalia, FulaniSomalia, IbibioSomalia etc or isit because of your obsession about the Igbos??

just asking though.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by tete7000(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85378455:
This fire issue at Market places is getting outta hands.
Can we call it coincidence?!

We have been to this market more than 12 times this December alone.
That is where we shop for 50% of our Barbecue products......Cattle-wise.

We only hope nothing bad happens to Alhaji Usman and all those cattles : Goats, Rams, Bulls, Oxen etc
We hope no life was lost.

That is the koko!

Our lackadaisical attitude. We don't pay attention to safety. People leave bulbs and electrical + electronics gadgets, lock shops and head home. Not just in markets but also homes. Leaving in blocks of flats in with Nigerians leave you breathless.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Americanboy35: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
But what is that firefighter doing with jerry can?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Pidginwhisper: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
duptie:
animal, if u dnt knw wot to say....... keep ur dirty mouth sht
That you have animals in your family doesn’t mean other people are

Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Azejellek(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
So sad

May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. HappyNew Year In Advance
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Legendguru: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Really
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
NiiraLander's, am down on my knee's praying and beggining for a token of 1 thousand naira.....something came up so urgently that need to be address tommorow morning.

Please everyone that wishes to assist me on this would be thank heartedly.

Please NL, i need this help.
Please NL, i down thinking on how to get this and was pushed to publise this here.

ACCT:6021307188.
BANK:KEYSTONE BANK.
NAME:BONIFACE EMMANUEL.

Thanks and happy new year in advance,
Re: Fire Outbreak At Kara Market On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Franklass: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
God will bless us

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today - The Nation / CBN Amends New Forex Policy Over Controversy / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.