Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) (4558 Views)

BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / Breaking: Fayose’s Arrives EFCC Custody (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Former Governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose is currently undergoing his medical treatment abroad as approved by the court.

He told the court he was sick and only medical treatment abroad can safe his life.

As you can see, he's on emergency life marine support machine, receiving pints of blood and drips with the most experienced doctors around him.

A Theatre Nurse risks her job to send us his pictures.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by funmike83(f): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
lol, you go run tire. greedy man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
So sad!!! See how this innocent man is suffering, I pray he gets well soon...... angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by ghettokid1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
parte after parte treatment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by helinues: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Captain Fayose ..

You don quickly get well as you stepped outside Nigeria?

So its obvious all of you ( our yam eaters) have been staging sickness whenever you have court cases.

No more medical treatment abroad again..

Supporters of looters a.ka wailing wailers, what yah say about your Hero feigning sickness but go dey go shaye for obodo oyinbo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by ghettokid1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
soberdrunk:
So sad!!! See how this innocent man is suffering, I pray he gets well soon...... angry
No use free mode u no hear! See wetin free mode don cause you

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mad man.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by rusher14: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hope he is responding to treatment though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by reccy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well, I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by yarimo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
So FAYOSE that is the hospital abi? Okoo lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigerian politicians are selfish and wicked

They are the best paid in the world especially the senators...

While Nigerian workers are least paid globally...

When somebody comes Up to fight for the masses... To change the status quo... To speak on behalf of the suffering populace...

The masses are the ones to talk down on their supposedly Messiah...
Chanting sai barber all over social media with borrowed data...
On the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments...

I have seen what this politicians do abroad... How they live like kings and queens off our common wealth.. They will never do anything to fix this country because it means total death to their luxurious way of life ...

It's okay to give up on Nigeria....
There is no hope

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by neoclassical: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
I heard the hospital's intensive care unit is located in a beach. He will soon be transferred to a shopping Mall annex or shoprite unit for more attention. Get well soon the General. shocked cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Beach Side Clinic.

I hope the nurse that risked her job to take the photo is not sacked indeed. lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by janvier27(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol. OP, so funny. This is why I get confused when we shout rule of law, when we know who we are. Anyway rule of law is still the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ha ha...beach side clinic indeed

9jatriot:
Beach Side Clinic.

I hope the nurse that risked her job to take the photo is not sacked indeed. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by wwwihy: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sharp guy. He no wan spend New year in jail like Kalu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
And if Buhari not obey court rule now they will say he disrespect court rule.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Popmann2:
THIS IS MANNABBQGRILLZ. IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE RESIDES SEND ME AN EMAIL.
You reduced the price? cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ekiti people, come and see how your money is being spent o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Frontpage Lalastiscala,Myndd44
This is the man that told a judge he was sick during his corruption trial and needed to travel abroad for treatment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:
Ekiti people, come and see how your money is being spent o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The man went to go and hide some of his loot as well as go for enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
rusher14:
Hope he is responding to treatment though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry
Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
ghettokid1:
parte after parte treatment
WELCOME TO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Bighead9: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
This same Fayose was the one that claimed that, President Buhari was a Dead man walking. grin grin

He is presently sick while my President is Hale and hearty. grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bighead9:
This same Fayose was the one that claimed that, President Buhari was a Dead man walking. grin grin

He is presently sick while my President is Hale and hearty. grin
Too much enjoyment sickness
Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
OP add the link and you forgot to include one picture
Laslastiscala,Myndd44
https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2019/12/photos-fayoses-foreign-medical-trip/

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) by omowolewa: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Quick recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Witness Report: Two People Ejected From The Plane Before Crash / Workers' Day: Nothing To Celebrate In Abia But Sober Reflection — Udensi / Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.