Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle (4562 Views)

2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / Debate: Attendees Rate Peter Obi, Osinbajo / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by AlexBells(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2022
When we really consider taking back our country, we know Tinubu and Atiku is not an option. I had listen to Osinbajo speak and I can vouch for his eloquence. I Earlier Maintained that if Osinbajo won the APC primaries that I would understand if the Western Sensible Youths won't be joining the Project Peter Obi.

Now that we could be witnessing both the APC and PDP enthtone corruption while having vibrant options like Osinbajo it becomes apparent that we bacon on bright minds from all over the country to rally round Peter Obi. Aspirant and delegate buying that characterised both the PDP and APC primaries as such had robbed the whole practice of decency.

We still hope that sound mind like Osinbajo emerged in the APC primaries, unless we wish to hand our future to the highest bidder, to the most corrupt, if we really want to take back our country, we should rally around Peter Obi. Please go and get your PVC.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by truthfinder319: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso will obediently.......beat Obi

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by AlexBells(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2022
truthfinder319:
Stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso will obediently.......beat Obi
I like it when you say that, I see that as a motivation and not a cajole

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Akurakambe(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
I seriously believe in what you wrote. Many Obi supporters are equally passionate about Osibanjo candidacy.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by PussyMiners: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by AlexBells(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Akurakambe:
I seriously believe in what you wrote. Many Obi supporters are equally passionate about Osibanjo candidacy.
More than anyone, I was worried about Osinbajo candidacy, I know he can make a great leader when fully in charge, I still remember his 2019 debate with Obi, it could have been a tough option. Not that there is any guarantee that Obi would win but he's statement, a revolution we can't shy away from, we can loose but at least we fight.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Ekpeitit(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Okay,go to sleep now child. I know you're heartbroken.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by spiritedtete: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Stop deceiving each other on the space of Internet... come down to reality... Peter obi will not and can never defeat even a dèad Tinubu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by wallarwallar(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Nice 1 to encourage yasef after una downfall attacking tinubu and at d end of d day he triumph. Yeye people with no direction. 2 campaign na wahala bt to abuse , attack other candidates na food to dere hungry souls

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by ayoolataiwo(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmmnn,u underestimated the political strength of BAT,for u to know he's a heavyweight with connection over anywhere beyond your imagination,plus Obi can neither defeat PYO not to talk of him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by holluwizzy: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2022
PVC will decide not permutations.

Not far from the truth though.
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Afamed: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2022
NNPP will do better than LP. Take it to the bank
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Eastlink(m): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2022
Online politician making daft comment. Alexbell the IPOB clown. Go and get your PVC before making daft comments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by lecowas: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Lol... Not in a country where majority use their as* to think
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by pointblank247(m): 2:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Op i think you are very correct

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by marsman: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2022
People supporting Tinubu are of sound mind infact Intelligent and Objective in their thinking, they are not following the crowd. I personally, is supporting the Jagaban because of his blazing past record and the Opportunities he has created for alot of people, directly and indirectly.
When the records start rolling out about how brilliant and what an achiever he his, the only support base Peter Obi will have left in the SW, will be the Labour Party secretariat.

They call him corrupt but even an opposition govt in power could not pin any thing on him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by eazzzy1(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Atiku will win Obi in the SE. When elections draw closer, people will realize the fact that the election is between APC and PDP. The people of the SE will change their tune to “a vote against PDP is a vote for APC”. You all will leave Peter Obi high and dry.

The SE has always been and will forever be PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:49am On Jun 08, 2022
eazzzy1:
Atiku will win Obi in the SE. When elections draw closer, people will realize the fact that the election is between APC and PDP. The people of the SE will change their tune to “a vote against PDP is a vote for APC”. You all will leave Peter Obi high and dry.

The SE has always been and will forever be PDP.
If the APC candidate is from the SW, Peter Obi will even score more votes than him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by helinues: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If the APC candidate is from the SW, Peter Obi will even score more votes than him

Chai, no be Lawan again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Bluebrain101: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Exactly!!

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56am On Jun 08, 2022
helinues:

Chai, no be Lawan again?
Go school una no gree IF( a conditional statement)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by helinues: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Go school una no gree IF( a conditional statement)

From never to If, probably to the look of things.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by eazzzy1(m): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How so? The ruling party? With so many governors? It’s beyond the candidate now. If a pencil is candidate of the APC come 2023, the pencil will defeat Peter Obi. You know how many people just vote for a party even if they don’t know the candidate?

The election is between PDP and APC. In 2019 the Moghalu’s, Fela, Sowore’s got support from the youth too, till the tune changed at the last minute.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by duro4chang(m): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2022
You must be kidding. Obi can't withdraw Tinubu aswear
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Where is that guy that always post Tinubu must be on ballot blablablabla?
I want beat am.
You all forgot Asiwaju is the APC landlord .
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by sreamsense: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2022
I can't bet my money on obi because is not a serious contender; he is just in the race to attach ex-presidential candidate to his acheivement. Casting vote for him may be a waste of my valuable vote because labour doesn't have structure to win. He could have waited in PDP and fought till the end before running away to another party. Is that how he will be running away from challenges?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by grandstar(m): 5:35am On Jun 08, 2022
AlexBells
Obi isn't getting there. Core Northerners won't vote for him.

I don't know why I have this gut feeling that Osinbajo will win this primaries despite the odds against him in the might of Tinubu. Tinubi's only strength is in the Southwest.

Delegates from other parts may not want a Yoruba godfather lording it over them as he has done his domain. That fear may make them stomp for Osinbajo. Also, the perception that with Buhari behind him, victory will be a given in the 2023 polls. As Tambuwal said, you can only share power if you win it.

Atiku has the most to offer but I really doubt he will get there. The guy is a brain, if you choose to overlook his corrupt ways. He was the one who brought in people like Soludo Into OBJ government.

Also, his economic policies are on point. Obi's strongest strength is that he won't be corrupt but that's not enough.

I'm apolitical. Just saying things as they are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by blackpanda: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2022
quote author=AlexBells post=113584143]When we really consider taking back our country, we know Tinubu and Atiku is not an option. I had listen to Osinbajo speak and I can vouch for his eloquence. I Earlier Maintained that if Osinbajo won the APC primaries that I would understand if the Western Sensible Youths won't be joining the Project Peter Obi.

Now that we could be witnessing both the APC and PDP enthtone corruption while having vibrant options like Osinbajo it becomes apparent that we bacon on bright minds from all over the country to rally round Peter Obi. Aspirant and delegate buying that characterised both the PDP and APC primaries as such had robbed the whole practice of decency.

We still hope that sound mind like Osinbajo emerged in the APC primaries, unless we wish to hand our future to the highest bidder, to the most corrupt, if we really want to take back our country, we should rally around Peter Obi. Please go and get your PVC.

Forget pitobi
He's not going anywhere grin
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by Aystarz: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Akurakambe:

All we want is a good man who knows his onions. Most Nigerians support evil men simply because that's what they themselves project in their lives - corruption and thievery. You are what you constantly attract o.

Obi, I hope, wins for the sake of the very few good Nigerians in this God-damned country,

Not worth it arguing with dead souls on this forum. Totally a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by kollinz1234(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2022
All we want is a good man. We can't continue enthroning corruption and expect a better country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by AlexBells(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Afamed:
NNPP will do better than LP. Take it to the bank
NNPP can't, Not when there's another Northerner heavyweight in the ballot
Re: Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle by benuejosh: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Elections are not won on social media. In my village nobody knows LP or Peter Obi. But they know Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? / BREAKING: MEND Comes Alive As Buhari Moves To Decimate 'niger Deltans' / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.