Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed (3065 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by slimderek(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze007:

Afonga from obomosho
I’m a full blooded ESAN man sorry it pains you
Esan people don’t bear Osaze, that’s a bini name.
Dude stop lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Osaze007: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimderek:

Esan people don’t bear Osaze, that’s a bini name.
Dude stop lying

Do your people bear slim Derek in their village ?

1 Like

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by slimderek(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Osaze007:

Do your people bear slim Derek in their village ?
Go ask my grandpa, But you’re not an Edo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by ChimaAdeoye: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Guy I am not Igbo (I am Itshekiri) but I notice you have been opening threads about Igbos lately. I suspect from your name you are Edo. My question is what did Igbos do to you?

Oga, dont be decieved. That scalawag Osaze007 isn't Edo nor yoruba. He is FULANI.

Go through all his posts. The funny thing is that they are not even ashamed for claiming the poverty capital of the world despite ruling and looting Nigeria since independence. They are less concerned about improving themselves, instead they focus their energy on how to punish Igbo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by LabDNA: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Foxman19:
Let me tell you a secret. The guy you quoted is one of the young nairalander millionaire. I got my current job through him.
Watch your mouth and be respectful Because you don't know who is who . You see the pic one idiot posted there that's not buhariadvocate.

What job? The 30k BMC job your friend connected you to?

And you think you are addressing a hungry man? You guy should stop tempting to blow their trumpet. Your friend Frlukas is still shocked about his encounter with me few hours ago.

I pray he is consoled. grin
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Foxman19: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2020
I don't want to reveal my identity on this faceless forum.
I sent you email reply me and see who you are talking to.
LabDNA:

And you think you are addressing a hungry man? You guy should stop tempting to blow their trumpet. Your friend Frlukas is still shocked about his encounter with me few hours ago.

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by LabDNA: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Foxman19:
I don't want to reveal my identity on this faceless forum.
I sent you email reply me and see who you are talking to.

I'm also not interested in revealing my identity to anyone. And I don't reply mails from strangers except that of my close confidants herein.

All man na chairman for him pocket. I only did what I did to clear the doubt of Frlukas who felt he can insult anyone because we all have equal rights to own usernames herein when in actual fact we are not all equals in real life.

I wish all NLders happy and fruitful new year.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Sonnyboom: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Shut up your foolish mouth. What you get when you have lunatics fighting for freedom is Ipob n your likes.
xelly:
This is what you get when you have lazy youth that are unemployable.

You can spend your entire life giving it to the Igbos. Tomorrow, Nigeria will import chewing stick and you will blame the government. Don't use your ti email well. Keep on expressing negative emotions and wait for positive result.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Sonnyboom: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2020
If you are not a fool how can you declared Yoruba erroneously bliv they are part of the govt with a Yoruba VC P, several minister n many more appointments.

What did Ebele gift the east in his time to make them believe they were part of the govt ? Is Yoruba lacking a service chief or what ?

FEGNO:
I HAVE OBSERVED WITH TREPIDATION THE DISCORD AND INSULTS BEING TRADED AMONGST THE IBO'S AND YORUBA'S. YET, BEYOND THE RABBLE, THE INTELLIGENTSIA AMONGST THE TWO GROUPS UNDERSTAND WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF DOUBT THAT THE SITUATION AS CURRENTLY PERSISTING ONLY BENEFITS THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY. TRUTH BE TOLD, NIGERIA AS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED ONLY BENEFITS THE NORTH AND IS UNSUSTAINABLE. IF THIS REMAINS, WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, THINGS WILL COME TO A HEAD SOON. IT ALSO SEEMS TO ME THAT THE YORUBAS ERRONEOUSLY BELIVE THAT THEY ARE PART AND PARCEL OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.
BUT THE STRUGGLEID FOR THINGS MORE ENDURING THAN WHO IS AT THE HELM AT ANY POINT IT TIME. IT IS ABOUT A WELL STRUCTURED COUNTRY, SELF DETERMINATION IN MATTERS THAT AFFECT ONE. AND MOST IMPORTANTLYA TRUE FEDERALISM. CAN WE PLEASE FOING INTO THE NEW YEAR SEEK FOR WAYS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR A COMMON PURPOSE. THAT IS MY PLEA PLEASE.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Cherez: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Osaze007:

Pim
Igbo land houses 3 of the dirtiest cities in the world
Lol!
Not true sir
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Cherez: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2020
slimderek:

That guy is not from Edo state.
I can bet my balls, he’s a Yoruba man masquerading as an Edo man.
No true Edo son would create so many threads attacking the Igbos
Even the Yungmillionaire you quoted is part of the deceit.
Go read his topics especially this one:
https://www.nairaland.com/3852771/nigerians-stop-fooling-yourselves-igbos
They keep creating threads against Igbos.
He is Itsekiri and blamed the 1st military coup while it was Nzeogwu a SSener who led it.
The only people in Nigeria who claims Igbos carried out the 1st military coup and for tribal superiority are the Hausa/Fulanis & SW and it's a huge misconception I have engaged my SW brothers a lot with.
However, guys this na new year & no need for this hate.
Igbos want out, no need insulting the Omoluabis (this was why I detest Nnamdi Kanu) & the Hausas cos one of our own in the name of Nnamdi Azikiwe contributed a lot to thus thinking he was being a good-hearted fellow not knowing Nigeria can never tow the lines of USA.
Drive your agenda and move on simple as we the Igbos have a part of the blame too.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by OnyeOgboni: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2020
So foolish..so this is what u wake up to in a daily basis?
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by joyandfaith: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2020
most budgets from states are not realistic and will be funded by loans
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2020
joyandfaith:
most budgets from states are not realistic and will be funded by loans
True that
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Osaze007:

Afonga from obomosho
I’m a full blooded ESAN man sorry it pains you
Lol.. owhiaba/owhie-Edo onegbe woh? Nu take oleh easy! grin cheesy

You don't have to use actions from few 'misguided online tribal' folks to take it on an entire blessed region & people ok.. cool

Opinions of few online elements whatever 'tribe' they claim DO NOT REFLECT Opinions of the Hardworking Nigerian out there...

Happy New Year Everyone! cool
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
LabDNA:

Why don't you quote my response to you directly if you aren't a clown?

You think posting audio bank account here is fooling anyone, you are a big joke.

It's the new year chap. Run along now.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by YungMillionaire: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cherez:

Even the Yung-millionaire you quoted is part of the deceit.
Go read his topics especially this one:
They keep creating threads against Igbos.
He is Itsekiri and blamed the 1st military coup while it was Nzeogwu a SSener who led it.
The only people in Nigeria who claims Igbos carried out the 1st military coup and for tribal superiority are the Hausa/Fulanis & SW and it's a huge misconception I have engaged my SW brothers a lot with.
However, guys this na new year & no need for this hate.
Igbos want out, no need insulting the Omoluabis (this was why I detest Nnamdi Kanu) & the Hausas cos one of our own in the name of Nnamdi Azikiwe contributed a lot to thus thinking he was being a good-hearted fellow not knowing Nigeria can never tow the lines of USA.
Drive your agenda and move on simple as we the Igbos have a part of the blame too.

Its a new year. I hope las las some of you will get sense. So your argument is that since I criticize the role Igbos play in the civil war I have to be either Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. This patronizing attitude towards minority tribes is why you guys are hardly trusted in this country. I have never hidden my 'bias' towards Yorubas. Even on this post I made that clear. Continue to fool yourself that in the South, only Yorubas criticize Igbos. I will be in Warri in march. You should come so I can show you my family house. Then you can explain to my entire family why we must all accept Igbos' version of history before we can call ourselves Itshekiris.

By the way do you know that Yorubas invited Nnamdi Azikwe to come and lead a party (they founded) after the death of Macauly? Do you know that Nnamdi Azikwe decided he was the ONLY qualified to be the leader of the Western region? And then when the Yorubas ask if he would reciprocate and give the Eastern region to a non-Igbo Azikwe refused? Azikwe even decided that Western region civil service should be dominated by Igbos even though Yorubas had far more qualified civil servants.

I remember when some of us (including some smart Igbos) suggested that the choice of Obi as Atiku's VP was a politically poor idea. Out of all the qualified Igbos in Nigeria, PDP choose Peter Obi (arguably the most controversial Igbo governor in terms of tribals relations). Go and check is utterances as governor. Yorubas distrust him. Hausas distrust him. And you think such a person is a viable VP candidate. Below is a post that captures the sentiments of most of NL PDP Igbos:
baliyubla:
Anybody that comes to this forum to say Atiku made a mistake with his VP choice...., is nothing but an Afonja in reality.
Notice how we were proven right and the noise makers were proven wrong. Did you guys ever come out to say you were right.

Some of you Igbos never learn from history. In fact I suspect you will never learn because for you history is not what happened but what you wish happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Doc10q: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Please ibos shouldnt even waste their time commenting on this thread opened by jobless hate-filled diseased things from southwest slums. I know ibos are business ppl, so this kind of thread is not even what u need to comment or waste ur time on..cos it's obvious the black zoo monkey and his chimpanzee friends did not come here to debate but to insult and attack ibos lik small brainless kids. So ibos jus over look and pass because u(ibos) commenting on this hate-filled low class thread is like bringing down the pride of ibos or bringing yourselves down to their low life level... So jus ignore this, that's d best..to prove that the stupid pig that opened this thread and his black zoo friends are beneath your feet. IGNORE LET THEM RAKE AND RANT LIKE BRAINLESS MAD ANIMALS FROM ZOO... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Emilokoiyawon: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
They have started again in 2020. Anybody who disagrees with Igbos on NL is either Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani. When will Igbos finally admit that there are over 200 different tribes in Nigeria. And that the probability that the remaining 177 tribes would agree with them on EVERYTHING under the sun is zero.
Even the Ijaws have moved on from GEJ. Only Igbos carry the case for head as if they are cursed. No wonder Asari Dokubo call you Ijaw slaves. Continue with your madness into the new decade.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Doc10q: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Henry22:
All I read here is nothing but a reflection of bitterness and pain

Ibo ppl no get time for una cos right now almost 70% of ibos are in the Southeast enjoying themselves spending quality time with family and friends....... No time for bad energy grin
You guys can sholve ur budget up ur assess grin

And if you can just put ur bitterness aside and click on the link below u will see the reason why ibos don't really give a fuccckiing......

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/s-east-makes-progress-on-self-devt-rail-network/

Exactly what I said bro..! Ibos should jus ignore this thread cos it came from a stark raving mad man whose new year eve was a complete disaster becos of lack of money and pure poverty in southwest slum or where ever d pig came from. Maybe it's biafra 2020 that is paining him shege! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Doc10q: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Henry22:

Fowl get plenty feather no mean se the meat go full pot,
Don't mind the bitter waste grin

Abeg my brother let's enjoy our new year eve with our family and friends as one deranged fool from oshogbo rants his useless/hopeless life away. Cos it's only ppl without any hope in life that acts this way.. cheesy

@wifey*Sweetie Abeg put more chicken..this one never do* grin

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Doc10q: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Osaze007:
Loooool
I pointed out the poverty level and all I see here is Igbo throwing insults left and right with no concrete response to tackle how poverty is about to hit them hard 2020

Nobody will response to that thing u re asking of, because the ibos see it as it's coming from a mad man. Guy pls go and enjoy ur new year naa.. Why d fustration? The ppl u re talking to are there enjoying their new year eve and don't even respond to you, yet u re here still embarrassing yourself. Nawao.. Abi u no get shame?? undecided
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by landforeast(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Now this is where some people wasted their school fees. Budget should be about Human Capital development which is high in the South East more than the areas you mentioned. Poverty level in Lagos is very in Lagos compared to the entire South-east make una stop to dey deceiving una self. South East is Ok, stop writing trash. Nigeria signed over 9 trillion budget yet Nigeria is still the poverty Capital of the world.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Cherez: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Its a new year. I hope las las some of you will get sense. So your argument is that since I criticize the role Igbos play in the civil war I have to be either Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. This patronizing attitude towards minority tribes is why you guys are hardly trusted in this country. I have never hidden my 'bias' towards Yorubas. Even on this post I made that clear. Continue to fool yourself that in the South, only Yorubas criticize Igbos. I will be in Warri in march. You should come so I can show you my family house. Then you can explain to my entire family why we must all accept Igbos' version of history before we can call ourselves Itshekiris.

By the way do you know that Yorubas invited Nnamdi Azikwe to come and lead a party (they founded) after the death of Macauly? Do you know that Nnamdi Azikwe decided he was the ONLY qualified to be the leader of the Western region? And then when the Yorubas ask if he would reciprocate and give the Eastern region to a non-Igbo Azikwe refused? Azikwe even decided that Western region civil service should be dominated by Igbos even though Yorubas had far more qualified civil servants.

I remember when some of us (including some smart Igbos) suggested that the choice of Obi as Atiku's VP was a politically poor idea. Out of all the qualified Igbos in Nigeria, PDP choose Peter Obi (arguably the most controversial Igbo governor in terms of tribals relations). Go and check is utterances as governor. Yorubas distrust him. Hausas distrust him. And you think such a person is a viable VP candidate. Below is a post that captures the sentiments of most of NL PDP Igbos:

Notice how we were proven right and the noise makers were proven wrong. Did you guys ever come out to say you were right.

Some of you Igbos never learn from history. In fact I suspect you will never learn because for you history is not what happened but what you wish happened.

Bros, no need to engage you if you keep mentioning Igbos role in the civil war was supremacy.
Go read well; oga even some Yorubas were aware of that coup but didnt indulge.
Nzeogwu (I will not deny him being Igbo & I hope you wont deny some NDeltans are Igbos too) orchestrated that coup and his intention was far from Igbo domination. Just read the narration of most Yoruba military men of that time and see the truth for yourself (https://punchng.com/1966-coup-plotters-planned-make-awolowo-head-state-olutoye/amp/) I can even help you with the book "Why we ....".
Imagine that the reign of GEJ was seen as Igbo domination.
Oga, the Hausas/Fulanis & recently Yorubas always claim this thing about Igbo domination.
See bro the Igbos are an undauting tribe, they dare to do anything even "bad" too and so ambitious and this is what you see as lots of crimes today.
An average Igbo man is apolitical, imagine you can barely mention top Igbo politicians of the early days but Zik
When you see a diligent Igbo man rising you begin to think he is dominating you. Forget the lies, Baba Awo started the "vote due to tribe" however Zik wasn't as wise as Baba Awo who insisted the seperation clause be included in the constitution.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by boldaslion: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Okay. I am aware of that. But I know the Yorubas do a good job treating their fvck ups. The South needs to unite. We need Yorubas and Igbos to unite otherwise the south is finished. Lets work on that. Sometimes I still get angry when Yorubas are attacked because of our strong link. But I have noticed that most of the NL Igbos driving southern disunity are IPOB members. They want chaos so that they can attain Biafra, nothing more.

Is it not better to have Biafra than remaining in a hopeless shithole without future steadily and permanently run aground by headless and lifeless one powered by the cabals?
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by jamjo: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Osaze007:

No wonder rivers and ogun has a highly budget than all of Ipod land

Having a high budget number is nothing, what matters the most is the percentage of implementation and proper application. It may look bad but you have not seen or read the budget to know the areas the budget was cut, This is Nigeria where the federal and state budgets are filled with unnecessary projects. It is not good to criticize blindly.
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Cherez: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Your permutation on Obi is in itself faulted..
If it were by statements and bias, PMB should never have smelt that seat cos even lives passed away under his statement.
Bros, Naija is such a mess that the worse of humans will win elections here anyday. Albeit, Peter Obi isnt all that a bigot but I not tell you he is a saint.
There's no how PDP could have won a federal election at least in the next 10yrs with the "rot that happened with them" but it's good Atiku/Obi paired to at least put the APC on its toes
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Henry22(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Doc10q:

Abeg my brother let's enjoy our new year eve with our family and friends as one deranged fool from oshogbo rants his useless/hopeless life away. Cos it's only ppl without any hope in life that acts this way.. cheesy

@wifey*Sweetie Abeg put more chicken..this one never do* grin

One love brotherly grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Captainrambo2: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Guy I am not Igbo (I am Itshekiri) but I notice you have been opening threads about Igbos lately. I suspect from your name you are Edo. My question is what did Igbos do to you?
he us not edo. He is a youruba boy claiming esan .

I challenged him and he ran away
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by kettykings: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Oga, dont be decieved. That scalawag Osaze007 isn't Edo nor yoruba. He is FULANI.

Go through all his posts. The funny thing is that they are not even ashamed for claiming the poverty capital of the world despite ruling and looting Nigeria since independence. They are less concerned about improving themselves, instead they focus their energy on how to punish Igbo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If what you wrote is true then it would be true that fulani herdsmen and boko haram has shifted their ill conceived and ill fated war online, sponsored by the same folks who are sponsoring the ground war
Re: Poverty Level Expected To Increase In South East As Budget Is Further Slashed by Tranquillity360: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Okay. But this has been going on since the inception of NL. Do you really think these bigots will learn? Honestly, if I am Igbo I would not only like Yorubas - I will love them. Yorubas are the ONLY Nigerians that returned Igbo properties after the war. Even the so called Igboid groups refused. And I laugh when Igbos say SS/SE...truth of the matter is Igbo distrust is very very deep in SS. Personally I have seen it in many occasion. While I think this distrust is illogical, I think some Igbos are not helping matters.

Anyway, you people can continue to 2020. As for me the unity of the South is the most important thing in 2020
Enough of the lies that you yorubas returned Igbos properties.

Even awo your hero stole Igbos money,
If you can steal their money in bank,is it their properties you wont steal too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Degi - Eremienyo ? / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud / Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.