Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Urgent Answers Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Answers Please (244 Views)

Urgent Answers For Visa Stuff / Please Guys I Need Your Urgent Answers. / US Visa Experts, Urgent Answers Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Answers Please by Favy93(f): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please where is the cheapest place to rent an apartment in Lagos and in terms of having a job where would someone stay in Lagos to get opportunities for job.Thanks
Re: Urgent Answers Please by Amthol(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Most of the high paying jobs is on the Island. house rent there is exorbitant. However on the mainland Areas such as Ikeja, Maryland, towards the axis of Yaba, Gbagada, Ogba and so on are areas where you could also get a job with a considerable price for house rent.

My recommendations will be first look for a family or frnd to manage with here in Lagos regardless of where they are staying as long as it is in Lagos. Then when you finally get a Job then you can rent a house. #my2cents

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Schegen Travel Agent / Useful Tips Of Families Need A Car Service? / Africa Countries In The Lockdown,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.