Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor (67124 Views)

Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by AngelicBeing: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
Non of his Siblings shall ever see the four walls of a university. AMEN
Amen, in addition may the curse extends to his 4 generation and may the blood of the victim executes judgment on her killers up till the 4th generation sad
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by AmuDimpka: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
My sophisticated host
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by NawtyC001(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2020
I jusgo to Church hear their story,pray, share the Grace.voom!
I'm home till next Sunday

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2020
so thats what these pastors do? after they will claim that it is their supernatural powers that made their members rich.

and idiots will flick their church.

why didnt they chose their sexy cele babes for the ritual?
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2020
NawtyC001:
I jusgo to Church hear their story,pray, share the Grace.voom!
I'm home till next Sunday

and possibly look for potential bushmeat in the church, I feel you.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by iretemide(f): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ezmans:
if this guy is Igbo person you people I'll start talking rubbish
check my post all this while, I don't argue on irrelevance matters. This is a new year, it's too early.
Thanks
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
So with the 210K, this idiot can not start off something better than killing the girl who loved him?.
Even if he escapes justice by the virtue of what the nation has turned into, cursed shall he be in the morning,
Cursed shall he be in the afternoon & cursed shall he be in the night. Men shall use his daughters for money rituals, the same faith awaits his sisters.
AMEN AND AMEN MEANS SO BE IT.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
POLICE SHOULD TURN OVER A CASE LIKE THIS TO THE PUBLIC SO THAT PEOPL CAN BURN THE YOUNG MAN AND THE NATIVE DOCTOR CALLED PASTOR INTO ASHES.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by blessed2share: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mummyfour:
crythis whole thing is just paining me. I could use 50k to add value to my business which I am looking for and one goat had to dash one fake man of God a whopping 210k to do rubbish. God abeg pick my calls. Rituals and sharp sharp deals is never the best at all. Now wetin Dem gain. If I catch that guy,I will slap him first for misusing the money people are fasting day and night for to start a legit hustle

I followed you. Follow me back so we can talk in private. All the best.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Johans1991: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:
with this type of curses i know you are a yoruba woman
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by smileyoo: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
happy and prosperous new yr to all people of good will in this forum.
the pastor-ritualist can't even afford 210k, yet you believe he can make you rich by killing a lady that loved you, foolish man.
now physically you 're condemned, while spiritually, your spiritual aura is darkened for enternity. if only humans realise the implication of killing an INNOCENT soul, they 'll never do such a thing.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Emmanuella3(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
with this type of curses i know you are a yoruba woman
[/s]
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by SamOyovwi: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
If I even get 50k now, I go use am profitably
immortalcrown:
So, the guy has N210,000 and still thought of money rituals.

It is all about understand.

Some people cannot afford more than N10,000, but they are not thinking of committing any crime.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Aadeyinka(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
highbee02:
Published December 31, 2019
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

The self-acclaimed pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Solution Chapel, Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, Segun Philips, said he was paid N210,000 to use the final year student of the Lagos State University, Favour Daley-Oladele for money rituals.
His action was after Favour’s boyfriend, Owolabi Adeeko, had smashed her head with a pestle.
The pastor confessed that he was the one, who slaughtered and removed the breasts, heart and other vital organs from Favour’s body.
Philips disclosed this in an exclusive interview with PUNCH Metro at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Monday.
He stated that the organs were used to prepare a concoction for Owolabi and his mother.
He, however, said the concoction was prepared with human parts without the knowledge of Owolabi’s mother.
When asked if he slaughtered the victim, Philips said, “It is true; I slaughtered Favour with a knife. I was the one, who removed her heart, breasts and other vital organs, so that we could use them for rituals.
“But, I was not the one, who smashed her head with a pestle. Owolabi did that.”
He, however, exonerated Owolabi’s mother, saying they deceived her that they would do something different.
Philips stated, “She was not aware that we used human parts for the concoction I gave her.
“I prepared the concoction for her and her son because I was broke and I needed money. I demanded N250,000, but I was paid N210,000.

“I was called by God, but I think I have lost the calling because of what I did.”

The 23-year-old Owolabi reportedly connived with the 42-year-old self-acclaimed pastor to kill Favour.
Owolabi, who was arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State, was said to have confessed to the police that he sought Philips’ help for money rituals.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, had said, “The deceased was reported to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and had not been seen since then, hence, she was reported missing by her parents at the Mowe Police Station.”
Copyright PUNCH.

https://www.punchng.com/icymi-i-was-paid-n210000-to-use-lasu-undergraduate-for-money-rituals-pastor
what a wicked world we live, too bad. karma is a bitch for wicked people, it will visit them one day.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by MarxisGlaaiback: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=SouthNigerian post=85416583]

Imagine a 23 year old committing blood rituals.

What must have been his motivation? Money? Bad Influence? Cars? Illusionary dreams of owning the World? Girls?

Imagine a University graduate who gathered N210k just to make money rituals concoction, where there are so many businesses that required a startup capital of just N150k.

A Nigerian graduate who failed to think of a Business concept which 200k can start?

Crazy enough, there are so many young ritualists out there posing as yahoo boys.

[b]If young graduates can't think of
innovative ways of solving societal ......

Mybroda this is the result of contin
uosly watching nig.music videos, yahoo boys life, and saying this hussle no easy, but deep deep down, so much evil had bn don
only God go save us
we are in the perilious times

1 Like

Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Alimat40: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
It is unthinkable that people believe that human tissue can bring money. I have said it time with number that why Nigerian is not making progress is because of unthinkable SINS in our nation. My take is that except we all go back to God in repentance of our sins don't expect meaningful development.
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ayobami7(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2020
废话
Re: "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor by Ojiofor: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Chai, so these people don't want to accept Christ and embrace civilisation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.