Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

The God Of 2020. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of 2020. (245 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of 2020. by PastorBK(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
I am certain, this passing year 2019 was good to all of us if you're reading this right now. We may have diverse experiences and daily huzzles but one thing is certain, from the millions of people who went back to meet their creator, you're not one of them.

Listen, if you're alive, you cannot be taken for granted because no one knows tommorow including your oppresors and adversary, no one knows tommorow, otherwise the devil would not had killed Jesus if he knew he would be the only way to getting us to God.

Now hear this, 2020 is coming in on a new slate, at least that's what the calendar says. Let me be frank with you about what the God of God's that owns 2020 is saying.

1. Forgive all that had ever offended you. (This is pretty difficult especially those that scammed us or forsook our love etc) but if you want 2020 to be ur best you have to try, if you need help by speaking to someone about things, please do speak up so you can heal from it

2. Do not listen to naysayers. The Bible says trust in the Lord with all your heart, which by proxy means you should trust yourself. Let me explain this, it is obvious you've not trusted God enough which is evident in the ways you trust human beings to help you and by taking decisions based on what people and others think of you. Oh oh you now see what I am saying, trust in God in all things (good or bad) then you will trust yourself and you will be the greatest in everything, since the one who is greater than the greatest now leads you.

3. This is quite important, build your relationship, this is in 3 folds (God, family and friends/business partners) you should be wise enough to know that favors and blessings work with relationships, if you know your God you get both favour and blessings from him easily same as from your family and friends and business partners. Some of us in 2019 prayed our hearts out but couldn't get what we wanted cuz the medium of transferring our prayers to actualization which is relationships was broken. (Imagine if Elisha didn't have a relationship with Elijah or even Esther with Modecai)

Please take this seriously, this is a light shining in written words on Nairaland, if you mend your ways by these three things, the God of 2020 will work with you. I am promising you a huge start in the first quarter of this year we are going into.

God is ready if you are ready. This is a do me I do you expository manual for 2020. See you by 2020 and beyond in good health and healthy wealth.

I love you as always.
If you have decided to work on these 3 things then, please be my guest on the 1st, I am obsessed with celebrating with only people who wants to improve by willing to do all it takes not only dreamers and tongue wagglers. Ahhhaa. Make it a date as there is everything, I mean everything from pounded yam to all brands of rice and meat...ahahha and Drinks oh yes yes..... Thanks you and God bless

Extract from: Pastor Blessing Kolawole (Helpville Christian Centre Abuja)
Re: The God Of 2020. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
You people have started with this preaching in 2020 again

The one you have been preaching since 1960, where as it gotten us to?

China and Indian that even worship Juju have overtaken us.

Its high time we try Sango Olukoso or Ogun Laakaye

Enough of repetition of same thing expecting different result
Re: The God Of 2020. by PastorBK(m): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
You people have started with this preaching in 2020 again

The one you have been preaching since 1960, where as it gotten us to?

China and Indian that even worship Juju have overtaken us.

Its high time we try Sango Olukoso or Ogun Laakaye

Enough of repetition of same thing expecting different result
I want to appreciate you for saying this on my thread. I have heard this type of saying a million times but I have few questions, if you provide answers we may have an headway.

1) Have you been to or studied these countries or their religion
2) Nigeria is perceived as a scam country does it mean we all are, just as in these assumed cases in India, Not all of them are of a single religion
3) you don't need to try out Sango etc again, it was here for a long time and obviously nothing changed for better i.e technology or education
4) I put it to you that you are a millennial who had never really tried any of these religion at all to know if one is right or wrong, and you are already saying Christianity is wrong and etc
5) At my age, I have tried alot of things and stuffs I think I know which is right by experience.

I know it's easier to join the narrative of everyone by using words just like you have used, but God isn't only about making you successful alone remember he sees more than today and tomorrow, he sees your fourth unborn generations and the funny thing is he cares about you and them all. So in decision and stuffs things may not go all your way. But may still be right all thesame.

You can engage me in healthy discussions, that's why I'm on here majorly. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Prediction For The Decade / Open Heaven 10 January 2020- Jesus Listens / Daily Gospel Songs And News Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.