Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Prediction For The Decade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prediction For The Decade (247 Views)

I Went To Church For The First Time In More Than A Decade / MFM: The Liar Of The Decade, Maureen Badejo Exposed Again / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prediction For The Decade by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
I, buda, predict that stupidity and ignorance will significantly reduce.

People would stop believing silly stuff and actually question in order to know because knowing is superior to just believing and trembling in fear.

And so you can measure and judge the fulfilling of this prophecy right, the evidence for this would be seen by the end of the first year of the decade and increase significantly thereafter as we all use our brains and minds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prediction For The Decade by Skepticus: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin

Wishful thinking.

No happily-ever-afters

Just death following the forth right disaster leaving a legacy of bastards!
Re: A Prediction For The Decade by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2020
budaatum:
I, buda, predict that stupidity and ignorance will significantly reduce.

People would stop believing silly stuff and actually question in order to know because knowing is superior to just believing and trembling in fear.

And so you can measure and judge the fulfilling of this prophecy right, the evidence for this would be seen by the end of the first year of the decade and increase significantly thereafter as we all use our brains and minds!
hmm

(1) (Reply)

The Implications Of Not Covering Your Head In Worship Places As A Woman / How To Handle The Ho Gene As A Nigerian Christian Woman, My Personal Example / Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.