Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bovi Will Declare Marlians And Titans Terrorist Organizations If President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Will Declare Marlians And Titans Terrorist Organizations If President (640 Views)

Mohbad: Police Finally Confirm Mohbad Killer Declare Marlians Innocent / “if I Become President, I Will Declare Marlians And Titans As Terrorist Org:bovi / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Will Declare Marlians And Titans Terrorist Organizations If President by AmeboBook: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Look, if you support Marlians and Titans, or you're even one yourself, thank God Abovi Ugboma popularly known as Bovi, is the type that cannot keep his mouth shut. The popular Nigerian comedian was asked during a question and answer session via his Instagram Stories what his first action would be if he was to sleep and wake up as president. He jokingly replied, "Declare marlians and titans as terrorist organizations.

Use link for full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-will-declare-marlians-and-titans-as-terrorist-organizations-if-i-was-president-comedian-bovi-discloses-61163.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Bovi Will Declare Marlians And Titans Terrorist Organizations If President by DonBenny77(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin
Re: Bovi Will Declare Marlians And Titans Terrorist Organizations If President by babadem2much(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
No be those no manners gang, zero belt crew, oozing armpits and non Baffin crew? Declare dem I support you jare . dem craze a won werey dem

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Threatens To Go Diabolic On Tunde Ednut, Secrets Spilled!! / Bashorun Gaa The Reign And End Of The Tyrant Ruler In Old Oyo Empire / Ugly Nigerian Women Are Sexually Active In Bed-counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.