Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531395 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blackeurop:
Watching pairs now, Sellign Gu 29832
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=5608088&post=86609848
Blackeurop:
Sold Gu at .29785

This silly guy hehe , you this silly Blackeurop with your minions, you keep shouting sell and GU is flying UP.

Hedgefunder for your mama basement. Na only you say Parabolic sar indicator is not lagging indicator, OLODO, it is. grin grin I laugh in Chinese.

You dont know shit, aside the fake screenshot you post here, all your calls, market do exact opposite. grin grin grin
post your myfxbook live account link make them open your yansh..

Well keep feeding them with your fake screenshot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Guy it's nothing to do with this, Cable has been planning this since monday, oya let me show you how I catch market way atimes, it's not jazz, News just makes the market move faster most times, not necessarily change its direction, except for very big news like BREXIT.
In 5mins, Gold should go lower, Pounds higher, Oil Higher. EU should go higher, but I really do not have an idea about EU right now.
ncpat:
Here is what happened, na God go punish that man oh na today wey I enter correct market him know say him go resign? He's a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by connectsam: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
any idea how usd news by 2;30pm will affect GU? i am stuck in a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
saxy4c:
Good advice, he has said he's said twice selling GU and mentioned he's waiting after going negative, was almost tempted to use my Cable and it would have been painful. If I took an opposing trade to this buy kiss

Point of correction here, I sold and took profits twice, and inmadevit clear I have to wait for GU because of the way it was going, my too sell was on profits twice as I scalped it .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
connectsam:

News out and nothing, its pure technical and trend riding now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
connectsam:

You better close it; GU has not even started
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
The negative correlation between EU and GU now is mindblowing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Finally, account owner withdrew 27k now and I'm left with 17k, half of the withdrew money will be sent to me by her.

Another lesson; No matter if you are right on call, please if the call you made turn out because of news and opposite direction, please exit the trades and follow the trend, this is part of how I trade as I see most people holding down to negative trades, you dont have to wait to hit your stops.

Sometimes you will see me scalp $7 or below with lot of 0.50, this is done to avoid the trade going negative once I sense reversal.

And made extra now.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
The way gold is behaving is like it is preparing something evil, pls lets be careful with gold have your stop in place you may never know.
Wiconse take heart, this week market no easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blackeurop:

Another lesson; No matter if you are right on call, please if the call you made turn out because of news and opposite direction, please exit the trades and follow the trend, this is part of how I trade as I see most people holding down to negative trades, you dont have to wait to hit your stops.

Sometimes you will see me scalp $7 or below with lot of 0.50, this is done to avoid the trade going negative once I sense reversal.

And made extra now.
Oga mi , sometimes the way you talk as if it is easy but it is not that easy. if we join you on how you trade we may not survive because there are things you know that we dont know embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
The way gold is behaving is like it is preparing something evil, pls lets be careful with gold have your stop in place you may never know.
Wiconse take heart, this week market no easy

At the moment, Gold is crazy, I deliberately left it alone since UK open, so it's GU when all down trend lines begins ylto change, but that spike up i did not see that coming
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

grin grin grin E bi like say gold wound you well well cheesy

My brother if not that I have much equity already, I don't think I will be trading for the rest of the month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Oga mi , sometimes the way you talk as if it is easy but it is not that easy. if we join you on how you trade we may not survive because there are things you know that we dont know embarassed

Bro its not easy go even me today , because I'm just making 1200 plus since morning, every plan for the market today just went opposit on GU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Newbies Blackeuropean is like a WWE superstar. Dont try this at home grin
See me wey the call ppl newbies waiting i be grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
saxy4c:
Guy it's nothing to do with this, Cable has been planning this since monday, oya let me show you how I catch market way atimes, it's not jazz, News just makes the market move faster most times, not necessarily change its direction, except for very big news like BREXIT.
In 5mins, Gold should go lower.
Please try to leave gold ooo.
Gold isn't respecting anything for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sconp: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Newbies Blackeuropean is like a WWE superstar. Dont try this at home grin
See me wey the call ppl newbies waiting i be grin

LOL. The years of experience under his belt alone is crazy and hs trading system nko? FIFO

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by vcente(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Made My Highest Profit On GU SELL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
EurUsd mad

Contrarians smiling on green pip.
95% retailers on long. Lol

Even USD news couldn't help the murrafuka.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gold , I'm on $2500 for today 500 to go, neverbgove up

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
The evil eye I'm giving to GU continuous up trend, will soon sell it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hit them hard when you get the inflection point, and don't forget to accumulate when price is moving in trend.

Food is ready grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chai..... this place is filled with demo artists

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Donvic4u:
Chai..... this place is filled with demo artists

Oga mi you too sabi them grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Darkpal: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
ncpat:
Here is what happened, na God go punish that man oh na today wey I enter correct market him know say him go resign? He's a mad man.

Bros, may God bless Him o. My trade reached TP faster than I anticipated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mr Gold am tired choose a direction and move biko lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
To everyone caught by th GU magic, it was Sajid Javid that dealt with our down trend, he resigned as U.K. Treasury Chief, I never saw that coming

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Musa, it's Gold I was referring too as well.
wiconse:
wetin musa no go see for gate. I gave up on gold does not mean I have stopped trading.
Just leave me let me manage what gold has done to me. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
I believe we shall catch the bearish on GU LATER ON.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
My guy ,tough week for a lot of Retail traders, but we can still take something positive out.
ncpat:
That your dream has come true oh big loss today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
Mr Gold am tired choose a direction and move biko lipsrsealed

I like your sarcasm, I done chop gold run, its currently ranging on Resistance and Supports

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blackeurop:

I like your sarcasm, I done chop gold run, its currently ranging on Resistance and Supports
Big Man na you dey cause all this confusion on gold. You alone dey chop sell and come dey chop buy again, maka why. You no dey pity wiconse self u just dey chop his stop loss up and down. Please tommorow leave Gold for us alone to trade grin
Do you trade oil?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
When I tell una say scalping na for senior men wey i never near sef, very quick way to grow an account but I cant see myself losing my profits of 10days on just one GBPUSD mistake today, that's the extra high risk infofirst spoke about.
Haba, FOREX is already a mad mind game, then I want to triple the mental load?
Please don't get me wrong, SCALPING is a confirmed method of trading, just like DAY and SWING TRADING, but it's way advanced. The way it looks to me is the way people said I was fake for taking up to 10 trades in a day because they take only 2 trades in one week grin grin grin, las las all of us get TRADERS for our methods, make we buga together.
GladmanGoddey:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.