Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (542984 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Trade up 80pips, 4R grin
They can say all they want about us, but nothing would change our relationship my darling grin grin grin
A lot of people would be distracted, looking for the recent gap close below, that was formed at market open, but classic trap by MMs who would keep buying till they get their closest buy objective and chop all retail money. Gold na true slay queen cheesy
saxy4c:
Buying Gold 1579 SL 1577 TP 1589

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:05am On Feb 18, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade up 80pips, 4R grin
They can say all they want about us, but nothing would change our relationship my darling grin grin grin

infofirst:

Bull and bear will eat, only a pig will be slaughtered. Identify best price to either buy or sell and you will be fine.

I got a sell am trapped in. I sell earlier again and got out at 1580, I sight a buy and possibly retest and break of 1583 to 1587 - 1592. But prefer to b out at 1586. Pending sell at 1587 if it works out.

Out and pending picked. Enjoy your ride up there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2020
TP hit to the pip and activated buy limit. 310pips 10R!!! grin
Buy limit activated same SL
saxy4c:
SELLING GBPNZD 2.0290 SL 2.0320 TP 1.9980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Thanks bro, above 1578 just seemed so strong for me, especially with that kind of rejection.
infofirst:
Out and pending picked. Enjoy your ride up there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 2:13am On Feb 18, 2020
wiconse:

How much is in red

Finally $42.7

Wish to change this broker

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 2:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Haaaa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 2:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:

Finally $42.7

Pls note that commissions are deducted from each trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Second Trade entry hit Tp 280pips 9R cheesy
Bros Pipmarshall I'm really confused[ looks like I'm the most often confused in this group, one day I'd get sense grin].
How is it that what makes 80% of my trade setups here is what you don't use at all, so what do you use please? Only supply and demand or what? I call those ones horizontal trendlines. But please I'm really eager to know how possible it is for me not to use my lines, because in this GBPNZD trade, that's all I used: Entry was bounce from UTL, TP was headed for LTL, while a buy limit [as I expected GBPUSD to go up with all its crosses apart from strong JPY as posted in earlier GBPUSD chart], was also set at the LTL and is up 100pips 3R and aiming for UTL at 2.0320 for 5R.
How does one get these Rs without TLs biko?
saxy4c:
Still holding this trade and added another sell lower, it should hit our Tp. Try to add on every pullback. Dwayne22 people are making a living on trading, that's my only job [apart from being a fisherman grin].Come let's reason together.
PipMarshall:
I have stopped using trendlines for directional bias. I don't use them to decide where price is going anymore.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2020
This one nearly cracked my ribs, nothing Gold no go do person, too funny man wink
jaygee1:
That's my fear. The way it moves against someone, na to dey shake head like agama lizard ���
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:18am On Feb 18, 2020
I would have bought from there as well, but gentlemen,
what did you use to get that point, especially infofirst, since I can see pipmarshalls charts.
PipMarshall:
I now put two lines on the charts I post.
Green.. Preferred entry.
Purple.. Target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Alot of movement during Asian session
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 4:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Risk-Off sentiments in the markets. Expecting fund flows into safe haven assets (JPY, CHF, USD, Gold).
---
RBA was quite dovish in their SoMP. They could even cut rates to minimize the impact of the Chinese economy slowdown (due to Corona Virus). AUD could sink further.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2020
NZDJPY...equal lows at the 70.0 psychological handle. This will probably give the retail universe a false sense of "strong Support". I suspect that the level will break, especially with Corona Virus causing safe haven flows. Price likely heading down to 69 first and then probably 68.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:

Finally $42.7
where is the loss that swallowed most of your profits?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 4:51am On Feb 18, 2020
wiconse:

where is the loss that swallowed most of your profits?

That's what I'm saying. The broker charges a commission of 0.7 usd per round lot. So, whatever it amounts to after multiplying with the number of lots entered will be deducted from the gross profit.

Check examples below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 4:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Can't go ahead with the broker. Anyway, I'm opting out of the challenge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:

Finally $42.7

Do you genuinely think this is the right way to trade? Taking 3 standards on a $1k account scalping 1 pip? Do you have any clue about Money Management or Risk/Reward?

Anyway, who am I to tell you what to do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:
Can't go ahead with the broker. Anyway, I'm opting out of the challenge.
This is no excuse, man. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the broker. Most ECN brokers charge commission per round lot. The commission approximates to around 0.7 pip...which is still less than the spread on non-ECN accounts.

The commission is the least of your problems. Your problem is your MM & RR.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
This is no excuse, man. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the broker. Most ECN brokers charge commission per round lot. The commission approximates to around 0.7 pip...which is still less than the spread on non-ECN accounts.

The commission is the least of your problems. Your problem is your MM & RR.

I understand what you said about ECN brokers but definitely the broker is not the best for my style of trade. Sure, I'm not giving broker choice as an excuse for opting out...though it may serve as an additional factor. I'm opting out mainly because of some personal reasons, one of which is focusing on what I have at hand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
Do you genuinely think this is the right way to trade? Taking 3 standards on a $1k account scalping 1 pip? Do you have any clue about Money Management or Risk/Reward?

Maybe right, maybe wrong, I don't know. I can only remember what some have said here about right or wrong. MM, RR...perhaps I do have a clue; perhaps I don't have a clue. Anyway, I do know that what matters most is consistent profit. So, thanks for the information and observation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 18, 2020
walexy100:
Buy gold 1581, TP 1586

TP hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:

I was about to just point out this, thank you for doing, but if his drawdown don't get to above 30%, ok then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:

That's what I'm saying. The broker charges a commission of 0.7 usd per round lot. So, whatever it amounts to after multiplying with the number of lots entered will be deducted from the gross profit.

Check examples below

Let me help you out here and explain why your profits got swallowed by commissions from the broker.

You placed orders with 3 lots which equals to $30, and I can see you placed like 3 times already.

Your profits in each before the commissions is $30 each from just 1pip profits each.

If you placed the orders from a nice or save points and its 10 pips positive in each, that should be $300 per those 3 lots sizes and $900 in total and minus 21 dollar each as commissions will not even seem like anything to your profits talk less of eating it up, I trade fxbrokers that charges commissions too.

With that said, place 3 lots sizes in multiple times on a $1000 account is one of the fastest way to blow up such account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2020
EURGBP.

I am buying.
Trying a 10 to 15 pip stop.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2020
saxy4c:
Second Trade entry hit Tp 280pips 9R cheesy

Bros Pipmarshall I'm really confused[ looks like I'm the most often confused in this group, one day I'd get sense grin].
How is it that what makes 80% of my trade setups here is what you don't use at all, so what do you use please?

You are doing well!!
So you don't need whatever I am using. You have clearly found what works for you.

See how almost all my trades have hit sl. I use a system that typically does not factor trendlines in. And I am happy with the system. smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Blackeurop:

Let me help you out here and explain why your profits got swallowed by commissions from the broker.

You placed orders with 3 lots which equals to $30, and I can see you placed like 3 times already.

Your profits in each before the commissions is $30 each from just 1pip profits each.

If you placed the orders from a nice or save points and its 10 pips positive in each, that should be $300 per those 3 lots sizes and $900 in total and minus 21 dollar each as commissions will not even seem like anything to your profits talk less of eating it up, I trade fxbrokers that charges commissions too.

With that said, place 3 lots sizes in multiple times on a $1000 account is one of the fastest way to blow up such account.

Yeah, I understand. I just decided to adopt this method.

Multiple times? If you mean placing three trades simultaneously, no. I placed them consecutively. For all those trades there, I entered a new one after closing the previous one. I hardly place more than one trade at once.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
CADCHF

Short.
Preferred entry.. 0.7410

Stops.. 0.7430

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Buy on bar close

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Hindex:

Yeah, I understand. I just decided to adopt this method.

Multiple times? If you mean placing three trades simultaneously, no. I placed them consecutively. For all those trades there, I entered a new one after closing the previous one. I hardly place more than one trade at once.

Entering in a single 3 lots is dangerous, you need to break it down, like 0.10 , below is account of now 30k plus, I broke down lots to 0.50

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Blackeurop:

Entering in a single 3 lots is dangerous, you need to break it down, like 0.10 , below is account of now 30k plus, I broke down lots to 0.50

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
EURCAD... Price has broken through the support. There's a chance it could drop further down to the Weekly Demand Zone (around 1.41 - 1.42 handle).
My EURCAD bias changed after seeing Risk-Off sentiments. Equities are dropping, safe haven assets are flying, Oil is dropping. This was a no brainer. Simple breakout & retest of structure neckline and 50 EMA.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
My EURCAD bias changed after seeing Risk-Off sentiments. Equities are dropping, safe haven assets are flying, Oil is dropping. This was a no brainer. Simple breakout & retest of structure neckline and 50 EMA.

Massive barrier. I hope it gets there.
That's where I want to sell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.