Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,269 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (543000 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
walexy100:
Sell GU 3031 TP 2752 SL 3075
Would it not be reasonable if there's accompanying charts to support your calls? Or atleast, some written explanation to provide insight to the reasoning behind the call.

Maybe many are here to just benefit from the calls, but I believe there are others who are more interested in understanding the thinking behind the calls.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:
EURGBP.

I am buying.
Trying a 10 to 15 pip stop.

Well.
Another one bites the dust.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2020
Old man! As soon as you mentioned it, I saw a potential for 250pips, I mean it's much easier for bulls to push to the Supplly zone than to head to the Demand support on the Daily. That is potential of 250pips [I'm not as greedy as you are grin]. Na so enter 15m chart draw TL[sorry you hate them] which would give me an entry with minimal SL, gbam! Bounced off at 65 and now fired up like a mad man!
Great price alert for me bro [the reason we are all here]. More pips to ya basket.
PIPnator10:
Already on it even before I posted the chart earlier.
Regrets I didnt add more. Flying already, seems its on steroid!
Has like 300pips potential.. We wait to see!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
saxy4c:
Old man! As soon as you mentioned it, I saw a potential for 250pips, I mean it's much easier for bulls to push to the Supplly zone than to head to the Demand support on the Daily. That is potential of 250pips [I'm not as greedy as you are grin]. Na so enter 15m chart draw TL[sorry you hate them] which would give me an entry with minimal SL, gbam! Bounced off at 65 and now fired up like a mad man!
Great price alert for me bro [the reason we are all here]. More pips to ya basket.

Shebi for that movie (Wolf of Wall Street), Michael Douglas talk say greed is good.
Well, you saved me from that greed. Closed my gj and gu sell the moment you posted you were buying.
You be the Nostradamus around here, you tend to see what other dont.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have become a stop loss magnet.

See what the market has turned me into.

AUDCAD.
NZDJPY.
NZDUSD.
EURGBP.
CHFJPY.

Probably just start taking opposite positions to mine.. Because..

Obviously, I have been gotten.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:

AUDCAD.
NZDJPY.
NZDUSD.
EURGBP.
CHFJPY.

Mayb the stops are too tight. Am still in egbp, nu and NJ in reds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:

AUDCAD.
NZDJPY.
NZDUSD.
EURGBP.
CHFJPY.

Maybe your stops are too tight.
See EURGBP, it's still respecting the the support at 0.83000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Great Movie! Makes me wanna be a wallstreet mafia!
No name una no go insult me, I'm still before midlife age oh, no dey call me old man, lol.
You guys don't seem to listen abi read. They said I should make it clear on my signature that I'm a demo trader and you should not trade my calls, una no one hear word. Follow people that talk directly with the big banks and have inside info oh, me na waterside I dey, except you wan follow me fish angry
If you're not slightly greedy in this thing, no Rs for you oh,lol.
Allow me scan through trades and I'd explain why it seems I take trades almost at the right instant, even though everyone else's bias is opposite.
PIPnator10:
Shebi for that movie (Wolf of Wall Street), Michael Douglas talk say greed is good.
Well, you saved me from that greed. Closed my gj and gu sell the moment you posted you were buying.
You be the Nostradamus around here, you tend to see what other dont.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
PIPnator10:

Maybe your stops are too tight.
See EURGBP, it's still respecting the the support at 0.83000
When a level becomes this obvious and price keeps coming back to test it, I'm usually a bit apprehensive. Just think about all the SLs placed below that level. They could be an attractive liquidity pool for SM to raid...just my 2 cents and btw, I'm often wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
My good people, there is really nothing as good as trading your plan, it's planting vegetables at the back and wait for it to grow so everytime you want to cook you just pluck the leaves and finish your soup.
I trade the setups, I post here and I share in your profits and Loss[note my SLs hit back to back, so no follow me o grin]. I'd keep saying that you should forget what you came into Forex with, renew your mind and you'd see unexpected results as well. 100pips got up and now 20pips running down, Rinse Repeat.
saxy4c:
TP hit! 100pips 5R.
The MMs [my ogas] played their game again and trapped all those with massive lots trying to fill the Gap trap they set, gone are those days I fall for her trap. grin

Selling Gold 1589 SL 1593 TP 1565
Would sell at 91 again if price gets there same SL as price is following my plan from 1579 buy up until now.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
When a level becomes this obvious and price keeps coming back to test it, I'm usually a bit apprehensive. Just think about all the SLs placed below that level. They could be an attractive liquidity pool for SM to raid...just my 2 cents and btw, I'm often wrong.

No you re right.
The reason we should try to be strategic with placing our stops.
In my own case, thats the reason I dont use limit order.
I prefer to first see how price behaves around a supposed resistance/support area before placing a market order.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gbpusd up 60pips 2.5R
Up 65pips, almost 3R
Guys I'm going to keep trying to educate us as much as I know. SCALPING, although is a valid form of trading, is mainly used with institutional trading. They can make millions of dollars from just a few pips movements and let the retail traders drag on the remaining free money.
Now if the Sell given at 1.2998 for GBPUSD was taken on high lot size with NO SL as scalping is usually done, which is why none was given, your account would be reciting the pages of the Quran and the Bible together at this moment. But you would never be shown that, you'd only be shown when the 2 or 3pips movement is making cool bucks. Theyoda would be able to explain this kinda thing better grin
Forget about pictures! anyone can show you and tell you they took the trade, follow the many charts here posted in advance so that you'd learn from the success or failure and how to trade better. You don't need babypips.com just with what we have on this thread I tell you.
saxy4c:
Buying GBPUSD 1.2980 SL 1.2955 TP open
Buying GBPJPY 142.45 SL 142.20 TP open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:

Long but not yet time.
Has potential to correct to around 0.6540 before more upside.
So short term sell if the RRR is okay.

As you can all see.. I don't know how to trade..

A fluke... But maybe someone just learning charts can learn from it.
I am not buying.
At least not yet.

No point rushing to take another L. undecided undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:
EURNZD.

If you have plans for long..
Here is your best bet.

Going long CMP.

Conservative approach is to wait for range break to the upside..

Stops at 1.6790.

Another fluke..

I love these charts. See retest and departure after break out from consolidation.

EURNZD.. Approaching...

Will anyone be surprised if it reverses before reaching my target..

Well.
I won't.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm exiting my gbpcad 54pips 2R and reversing. Bounced off trendline.
Gbpcad buy 1.72060 Tp 1.73500 Sl 1.71800
Trade up 90pips about 4R, don't hate the audio Rs, hate the markets for being too generous[theyoda,I knew one day you'd see the light, I still cant believe you'd be ever so kind with your words towards me, not until season 24 maybe grin]
In all fairness, if you couldn't realise I don't need anything from anyone here but to give all I can sef, you've added to making me a more careful trader. It's all working for our good on here cool
TheYoda:
You make better calls and don't try to play fast one after I called you out. Nothing personal.
I'll take you 1 million times before I even look blackeurop side, coz that guy , hmm make I no talk, before una start say decorum again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
buying gbpusd 1.3038
sl 1.3000
tp1.3076
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
@infofirst.
@PIPnator
Two bosses telling me the same thing.
Thank you sirs.
And I agree my stops are too tight.
And Typically, those with tight stops tend to have less win rates

But it's part of the model I now use.. I deliberately use tight stops. And the entries are designed factoring that in.

If you looked at earlier posts.. You would notice I used to be generous with stops. But I have changed. And I use quite a different system to trade now.

A single trade that works typically would go a long way mopping losses. Then by the time there is a series of wins... grin grin

RRR is the one of the most important factors in trading.

And really, thank you for proffering solutions and not beating it in my face.
Appreciated.

I am stuck with these tight stops now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
selling gbpaud 1.95103
sl 1.95603
tp 1.94000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
I also bought EU on Friday with target around 1.099 as well. However, I had to close out at BE after seeing price keeps coming back to test that "support". I have come to learn through experience that when you see price taps a level 3 or more times, then the chance of that level breaking becomes higher. That's why I think 1.0833 will breakdown driving price lower. I could be wrong as I often am...lol.

I will be looking to start building long positions from the 1.08 handle, targeting 1.10 handle.
Still dropping. 20 pips more before we reach the 1.08 handle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
wiconse:
buying gbpusd 1.3038
sl 1.3000
tp1.3076

WE ALWAYS GO OPPOSITE AND I ALWAYS WIN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:

@infofirst.
@PIPnator
Two bosses telling me the same thing.
Thank you sirs.
And I agree my stops are too tight.
And Typically, those with tight stops tend to have less win rates

But it's part of the model I now use.. I deliberately use tight stops. And the entries are designed factoring that in.

If you looked at earlier posts.. You would notice I used to be generous with stops. But I have changed. And I use quite a different system to trade now.

A single trade that works typically would go a long way mopping losses. Then by the time there is a series of wins... grin grin

RRR is the one of the most important factors in trading.

And really, thank you for proffering solutions and not beating it in my face.
Appreciated.

I am stuck with these tight stops now.

Cool bro. Good luck on it.
I hope you'd share more of the model here when time allows you.
We all def will kill the market! smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
USDJPY (Ranging market here)
Well, chart marked.
We see wait to see when the break-out happens.
Either up or down, we will follow.
I'm leaning more towards a downward break-out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Trade has hit 80pips Tp. Just about 1.5R, looking to buy again soon.
saxy4c:
Is anyone in the oil trade? Moving my stop to 52.35 high so far is 51.98
But if you didnt get this on time then it's a loss. We'd get it back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
walexy100:

WE ALWAYS GO OPPOSITE AND I ALWAYS WIN

not today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
Just like we suspected. Will be considering a buy around 1.828.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
EURGBP buy 8295 another buy limit 0.8285 SL 0.8250 TP 0.8665
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Usdcad
Watchlist.

I am waiting to see if I can get a sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
PipMarshall:
Usdcad
Watchlist.

I am waiting to see if I can get a sell.
I'm also interested in this. Hopefully, I can get an entry at the Supply Zone around the 1.33 handle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
EURJPY

I sold now.
20 pip stop.

This one looks due a retracement but I am comfortable taking the risk.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Impenia:
I'm also interested in this. Hopefully, I can get an entry at the Supply Zone around the 1.33 handle.

Looks great.
I will be ready if it will fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
If you missed the first GBPUSD buy 3030 is here to enter again.
GBPJPY 142.95 sweet to enter again, can use 25pips stop if it's a fresh trade.
saxy4c:
Buying GBPUSD 1.2980 SL 1.2955 TP open
Buying GBPJPY 142.45 SL 142.20 TP open

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.