Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531974 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Please guys... I logged in to my mt4 platform since 6am but no price movement. What is the problem?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2020
wiconse:

this was a public competition, so it is everyone's business. Nice observation though but then,
maybe you just have to go back and re-read the rules. I had couple of loss using my strategy. that made my account get to 8400, before my strategy paid off massively.
you should be more worried about on how I made over 200% from my least amount which was 8400.

Karleb:

That's just one thing about the contest I really don't fancy.

Making 200 per cent of 10,000 from 8,400. shocked shocked

That's not a proper way to trade. I think the organizer should look into that against the next contest if there will be any.

It shouldn't be about the highest gain, it should be about trading responsibly. I personally think the leverage should not be too high and more emphasis should be placed on proper lot sizing, money management and the likes. Sort of a thing infofirst organized here a while ago.

Meanwhile, I congratulate you wiconse. You are a good trader! smiley cool

For a newbie contest I intentionally left the rule a bit lax on that area, but the intermediate/expert trader contest would certainly be stricter as if trading as a hedge fund trader. It will have more award prizes but more rules.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Please guys... I logged in to my mt4 platform since 6am but no price movement. What is the problem?

Unless you are watching crypto charts, there will no movement on forex pairs during weekends
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2020
EURAUD

About to retrace.
Better to wait for a break of structure on the 4 hr timeframe.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Bros! Today's Sunday!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
wiconse:

ok guys, just a little analysis.

ANALYSIS FOR WICONSE

1)TOTAL TRADES TAKEN= 30
2)TOTAL TRADES WON= 21
3)TOTAL TRADES LOST= 9
4)TOTAL LOTSIZE USED= 36.7
5)TOTAL PIPS MADE(including losses)= 1706pips
6)HIGHEST PIPS LOST=95pips
7)HIGHEST PIP MADE=241pips
8 ) WORST TRADE= $436
9)BEST TRADE= $7,061

ANALYSIS FOR EKESOFT

1)TOTAL TRADES TAKEN= 118
2)TOTAL TRADES WON = 124
3)TOTAL TRADES LOST= 58
4)TOTAL LOTSIZE USED= 113
5)TOTAL PIPS MADE(including losses)= 1032pips
6)HIGHEST PIPS LOST=90pips
7)HIGHEST PIP WON= 42pips
8 )WORST TRADE= $147
9)BEST TRADE= $89
so tell me, WHO IS YOUR WINNER?

I don't know what I should do with these data.

But you won. So enjoy your 41k.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
teemy:

For a newbie contest I intentionally left the rule a bit lax on that area, but the intermediate/expert trader contest would certainly be stricter as if trading as a hedge fund trader. It will have more award prizes but more rules.
ALRIGHT.
GDS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2020
wiconse:

ALRIGHT.
GDS
Verified
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Karleb:

I don't know what I should do with these data.

But you won. So enjoy your 41k.

You made an observation as regards the contest rules, the dude replies with some data. You come back saying you don't know what to do with the data.

Can I ask, what where you expecting others to do with your initial observation?

This post of yours reeks of jealousy and insensitivity, get a cure bro and put a leash on that attitude.

NB. You don't know what to do with the into, but you had time to convert the 100dolls to naira...nna u funny ooo

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Vandorra:

You made an observation as regards the contest rules, the dude replies with some data. You come back saying you don't know what to do with the data.

Can I ask, what where you expecting others to do with your initial observation?

This post of yours reeks of jealousy and insensitivity, get a cure bro and put a leash on that attitude.

NB. You don't know what to do with the into, but you had time to convert the 100dolls to naira...nna u funny ooo

You are really a funny dude.

Jealous of what? undecided

He simply played by the rule and won.

The observation wasn't meant for him, it was for the organizer. The organizer has taken time to reply and I'm cool with that.

I don't know why you thought you had to be petty.

@wiconse I got nothing against you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2020
The rules were simple, have the highest amount without having 20% DD on the starting capital of 10k, Wisconsin achieved both, let's congratulate him and be happy for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
teemy:

Unless you are watching crypto charts, there will no movement on forex pairs during weekends
Hey teemy ...I watched ur vids. Thanks

Is gold not supposed to move since it's a commodity?

Karleb:

Bros! Today's Sunday!

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sconp: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2020
signalsmedia:
The rules were simple, have the highest amount without having 20% DD on the starting capital of 10k, Wisconsin achieved both, let's congratulate him and be happy for him.

And encourage him to share his strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Benqozenero:

@teemy, i just took a look at the competition result and according to the rules, i think and believe the @ekesoft (14% drawdown) guy won the competition not @wiconse (46% drawdown).
@wiconse abeg no vex for me o. i just thought its the right thing to do. who knows who would be affected tomorrow.

Sorry for interfering into what doesn't concern me.

Oga, the DD was 15.5 percent. He won clearly. It's obvious you don't know how to calculate DD.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
walexy100:

Oga, the DD was 15.5 percent. He won clearly. It's obvious you don't know how to calculate DD.

U guys like quarrel too much fa....

Unnecessary show of whatever i don't even know....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donvic4u:
guys .
Donvic4u you was the one running managed account before ? you did so well for close to a year or more than a year?

Would you share your experience with us?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Miscellaneous:

Hey teemy ...I watched ur vids. Thanks

Is gold not supposed to move since it's a commodity?

Thanks

I can't really say much about commodities but to be more exact, forex pairs actually move during weekends but most brokers do not make it available.

Due to demand and supply, forex pairs will still move even though it is weekend which is why we have the 'weekend jump or fall' and we wonder why the huge move sometimes. Special financial information providers like Reuters make it available if you go to their website and you can have an idea where the direction falls to before Sunday night market open.

e.g
https://www.reuters.com/quote/EURJPY
If you check it like every hour, the price will be different even at weekends. I hope that helps

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ncpat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Volatility Traders your food is set

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
wiconse:

ANALYSIS FOR WICONSE

1)TOTAL TRADES TAKEN= 30
2)TOTAL TRADES WON= 21
3)TOTAL TRADES LOST= 9
4)TOTAL LOTSIZE USED= 36.7
5)TOTAL PIPS MADE(including losses)= 1706pips
6)HIGHEST PIPS LOST=95pips
7)HIGHEST PIP MADE=241pips
8 )WORST TRADE= $436
9)BEST TRADE= $7,061

ANALYSIS FOR EKESOFT

1)TOTAL TRADES TAKEN= 118
2)TOTAL TRADES WON = 124
3)TOTAL TRADES LOST= 58
4)TOTAL LOTSIZE USED= 113
5)TOTAL PIPS MADE(including losses)= 1032pips
6)HIGHEST PIPS LOST=90pips
7)HIGHEST PIP WON= 42pips
8 )WORST TRADE= $147
9)BEST TRADE= $89
so tell me, WHO IS YOUR WINNER?
I fear anybody wey no fear this guys cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Miscellaneous(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
teemy:

I can't really say much about commodities but to be more exact, forex pairs actually move during weekends but most brokers do not make it available.

Due to demand and supply, forex pairs will still move even though it is weekend which is why we have the 'weekend jump or fall' and we wonder why the huge move sometimes. Special financial information providers like Reuters make it available if you go to their website and you can have an idea where the direction falls to before Sunday night market open.

e.g
https://www.reuters.com/quote/EURJPY
If you check it like every hour, the price will be different even at weekends. I hope that helps

Wishing you well - Teemy

Well understood chief. U are the bomb
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ekesoft(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Benqozenero:

@teemy, i just took a look at the competition result and according to the rules, i think and believe the @ekesoft (14% drawdown) guy won the competition not @wiconse (46% drawdown).
@wiconse abeg no vex for me o. i just thought its the right thing to do. who knows who would be affected tomorrow.

Sorry for interfering into what doesn't concern me.
[quote author=Benqozenero post=87851529]

It was a well deserved victory!!
Congrats @wiconse
Didn’t know I would make it that far ,cus I started on series of losing streaks, thought I would even get disqualified at some point !! But am glad I was able to make some good adjustments to me trading discipline!! @teemy thanks for this competition!! It really exposed me to my self !!

Thanks @Benqozenero for wanting to fight for what you believe is right ! But in this case there’s nothing to fight for here !!

Thanks to this big family ~smiles~

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donvic4u:

U guys like quarrel too much fa....

Unnecessary show of whatever i don't even know....

Are you ok? Who are you quarrelling with? I don't know why Nigerians hate to be corrected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
GBPCAD.

It's time to aim for the moon.
It's time for a flight.

Monthly..
Double bottom pattern.

Weekly..
An inverted head and shoulders pattern.

And a 4 hr buy setup aiming for the neckline of the weekly head and shoulders pattern. We wait for a pullback. Can't say to where but the green lines are areas to watch for long signals.

At the neckline of the weekly inverted head and shoulders.. More longs can be added.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
ekesoft:
It was a well deserved victory!!
Congrats @wiconse
Didn’t know I would make it that far ,cus I started on series of losing streaks, thought I would even get disqualified at some point !! But am glad I was able to make some good adjustments to me trading discipline!! @teemy thanks for this competition!! It really exposed me to my self !!

Thanks @Benqozenero for wanting to fight for what you believe is right ! But in this case there’s nothing to fight for here !!

Thanks to this big family ~smiles~

When I started getting prizes as well as getting first place in international broker contests, I then knew where I stood on the global landscape. While it is good to be hyped by it, one should still be careful so it does not seem one is riding on old glory. The main thing is still being relevant in all seasons.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
ejosh4:

I also realize that nigerian traders are really good. It is just the issues of power and internet that make most overleverage on trades. Give an enabling environment to local traders and see them create wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Instresting!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by thatebonyiboy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
My Analysis for the week. Correct me where I'm wrong.

Bias; Short

Price approaches a key resistance area (though untested), and is expected to bounce from there and hit the trendline

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by thatebonyiboy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bias: Long

With price at a key support zone, it is expected to make a bounce upwards, breaking the trendline with a possible Inverted head and shoulder pattern in play.

Gurus in the house please, correct/affirm. I am still finding my feet smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
PIPnator10:
Instresting!!

How is this different from match fixing? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
GBPCHF...

Bottoming on the Monthly.
Reaction at support level.

We can still zoom in on an aspect of the Monthly to obtain the 2nd picture.

Weekly.
We see what looks like a wedge forming on this same monthly support.
And reaction from the support zone of the wedge.
A pinbar followed by a bullish candle...

And a 4 hour long setup. To entertain longs on retracements.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
ejosh4:

how do you mean?
why don't you get the average lot used per trade and stop having fear for nothing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
TheYoda:
Donvic4u you was the one running managed account before ? you did so well for close to a year or more than a year?

Would you share your experience with us?

not me sir....

buh i recall d guy was doing well until dat unfortunate incident

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.