Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531077 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
JerryQ:

Use hotforex because of ease to deposit and withdraw in Naira. Hope you have a winning edge to go live.

hello bro. it's been a while
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Premarket

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Markets will start very soon
Make sure you very safe with your positions this week.
Happy pipings Fellas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
And the forex market gave you the power to show up from no where and call a system someone uses to make money "sh*t.
Well done honourable. And although I don't see any reasons anyone's concepts or methods should be condemned especially when they are not asking for your opinion, you are also absolutely wrong. There is a thing like oversold and over bought. Do I believe in it? No! But it does exist. Do your research sir.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
saxy4c:
And the forex market gave you the power to show up from no where and call a system someone uses to make money "sh*t.
Well done honourable Mr Peace maker. And although I don't see any reasons anyone's concepts or methods should be condemned especially when they are not asking for your opinion, you are also absolutely wrong. There is a thing like oversold and over bought. Do I believe in it? No! But it does exist. Do your research sir.

And who exactly gave u the audacity to be the judge? From my little findings, u weren't quoted.

Anybody that takes u serious here is a very useless fool that needs to be infested with covid19.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
saxy4c:
Well done honourable. And although I don't see any reasons anyone's concepts or methods should be condemned especially when they are not asking for your opinion, you are also absolutely wrong. There is a thing like oversold and over bought. Do I believe in it? No! But it does exist. Do your research sir.

Well said.

Forex is a probability game

Where many participants can approach the market from different perspective

And from this different perspective stack the odds in your favour.

Those who succeed in stacking the odds in their favour, end ups with positive balance in a given period of time, even though they had different perspectives.

Therefore I see no reason why someone will sound as though he is in control of the market.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Soon 99% of you here writing epistle as if forex is vocabulary grammar, will definitely go oblivion.

If you think you will be successful in forex by reading textbooks that the authors themselves couldn't survive, then the catastrophe that will hit your trading account will be heavier than how covid19 is dealing with New York.

Observation continues. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Market don open my brother, make we buy pepper cheesy
MrUnder:

Well said.

Forex is a probability game

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2020
saxy4c:

Boss... Y u go put mouth, they will descend on you oooh... Just Waka pass.... It's like usd/cad have some Pips for us to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2020
That's if oil is going to cover that humongous gap. I think I'd like to wait for London before I get into anything.
Great week to you bro.
jsheng:

Boss... Y u go put mouth, they will descend on you oooh... Just Waka pass.... It's like usd/cad have some Pips for us to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JerryQ: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2020
wiconse:

hello bro. it's been a while

Yeah, been busy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mrikay: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Edd1e:

Welcome back bro. Where u dey since. Good to have you back here

Na the hustle sir. Am trying to diversify my income... get another basket to put some eggs... it has not been easy.

How the market sir?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 06, 2020
jsheng:

It's like usd/cad have some Pips for us to sell

something we have caught

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2020
wiconse:

something we have caught

Trust me, no dulling... Made a sharp entry and exist... Together we made it...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2020
jsheng:

Still intact

BTC

Still intact... 7,000 on my mind
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:01am On Apr 06, 2020
This guy is heading to 136 not a bad bargain here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2020
saxy4c:
This guy is heading to 136 not a bad bargain here.

Good bargain... Already in the train

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zeugma: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2020
If you wanna learn forex leave nairaland and go to Instagram.you will be inspired. If you are in naira land .you will be discouraged for life.

They will not encourage you.they will discourage you here.people trade 50lots on Instagram.go there and be inspired.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2020
jsheng:

BTC

Still intact... 7,000 on my mind

Still intact

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Zeugma:
If you wanna learn forex leave nairaland and go to Instagram.you will be inspired. If you are in naira land .you will be discouraged for life.

They will not encourage you.they will discourage you here.people trade 50lots on Instagram.go there and be inspired.

Lol.... Instagram scammers..
Is inspiration going to teach you how to trade?

I bet my left balls u dont know jack about trading

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Zeugma:

Should i tell him grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Donvic4u:

Lol.... Instagram scammers..
Is inspiration going to teach you how to trade?

I bet my left balls u dont know jack about trading
No need to waste your balls on him, some people only learn through experience and not history, he will soon learn wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
jsheng:

Still intact

Done deal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
wiconse:

something we have caught

Re-enter the trade again

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mrikay: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
My senior ogas in the house abeg make una no vex. I am trying to sell 50USD PM on naira4dollar. I sent it since friday evening. There customer care is sheet and I don't know if the deal is done (sometimes my alert can lag)

Does anyone know any other good exchange? I mean that you have used and can vouch for.

And again, which other e currency do you think can move market in Naija? Skrill or Webmoney?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Aybalance: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2020
Hello ,Am new here ...
I need help the understanding timezone stuffs like Newyork ,London ..how do they affect trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

No need to waste your balls on him, some people only learn through experience and not history, he will soon learn wink

No need tell a blind man market had dispersed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
mrikay:
My senior ogas in the house abeg make una no vex. I am trying to sell 50USD PM on naira4dollar. I sent it since friday evening. There customer care is sheet and I don't know if the deal is done (sometimes my alert can lag)

Does anyone know any other good exchange? I mean that you have used and can vouch for.

And again, which other e currency do you think can move market in Naija? Skrill or Webmoney?

Thanks in advance.

How much do u want to sell it and how many pm have u?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2020
GOLD buy recently activated.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Being on USDCAD for about 3 weeks now, on breakeven already... about 300 pips already...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
EURAUD, free ride, BE already. OVER 250 pips

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.