Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529490 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by austine4real(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
princeso2020:

every trading tools i sent here works only on mt4 platform PC
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
teemy:

He has not.
Why nw?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello folks, i want to use this opportunity to address some issues i noticed here; Forex market is a very big market that allows anybody to participate without interference and as such i would want us to be very friendly and help one another in the area we can. a lot of us have different views as regard to how we trade and how we make our trade calls, to me that should not be a problem at all. what i am trying to pass across to us is this, that we make our trade calls to benefit the beginners here and to extend hand in friendship by sending some Forex tools as a gift to those who are starters here. if you are a beginner and you do not no where to start or may be you have but needs help, you want some trading tools and systems send your whatsup number to me and i will give you some of the highly profitable systems a bought very expensive for free. i mean it i have giving to some of us here and i am ready to give more.

May the pips be with you all

Trade well

Ok well done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ipledge01: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheYoda:
The popular Sam Seiden, the supply and demand GURU LOL .

The FTC are protecting America's Consumers, the older ones who were targeted with false or unfounded earnings claims. Unscrupulous sales man.

Possible $670 million dollars gone down the drain with smart scamming. Na Blackeurop mentors be this.

But these people can't teach you how to make money na, it's just like going to the university where you'll learn what you have to learn but needs to figure out how to make money with it. So I don't understand where the fraud is coming from if all he does is teach about forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
teejaysmarty1:

U welcome brov , may i ask if you day trade or swing?

Whichever the charts provide
I prefer swing trades though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Why nw?

I will be dropping all info by this weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 5:54am On Apr 11, 2020
voraz:

This is my bias on EU
If I'd seen it earlier, I'd have sold from the 50% retrace but missed that and chose to wait
Now it's nearing 61.8 ......

The format I put by the side is something I picked up yesterday.
Patterns, patterns everywhere
If the trade works out, I'll explain as it was explained to me sometime soon

TheYoda, didn't meet targets or entry but it looks like QM works small lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Do you have what it takes to become a successful forex trader? Yes, here is how: http://pipmarshall.com/how-to-become-a-successful-forex-trader/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
bojbest:
Do you have what it takes to become a successful forex trader? Yes, here is how: http://pipmarshall.com/how-to-become-a-successful-forex-trader/

Hmmmm

Pip Marshall another moniker??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Donvic4u:

Hmmmm

Pip Marshall another moniker??

NO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
From my very short years if trading, I'd tell you to a high level of degree that people that do this aren't good traders. I'm truly perplexed as to why you'd have relinquished the proficiency you had in trading to now become a sales man.
Eventually it's your choice, I just saw you as some of the potentially good ones and my advice is borne purely out of concern, not ridicule. If you'd had setbacks in your trading journey, get back to the drawing board before returning to the field, I did that for almost 7yrs before my eureka moment. And I'd recommend you use an alternate domain except you're not concerned about deception.
THERE IS ONLY ONE PIPMARSHALL!!!
bojbest:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
bojbest:

Ha ha! Copyright infringement. Pipmarshal will sue you O. �

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by chrizzyace: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello folks, i want to use this opportunity to address some issues i noticed here; Forex market is a very big market that allows anybody to participate without interference and as such i would want us to be very friendly and help one another in the area we can. a lot of us have different views as regard to how we trade and how we make our trade calls, to me that should not be a problem at all. what i am trying to pass across to us is this, that we make our trade calls to benefit the beginners here and to extend hand in friendship by sending some Forex tools as a gift to those who are starters here. if you are a beginner and you do not no where to start or may be you have but needs help, you want some trading tools and systems send your whatsup number to me and i will give you some of the highly profitable systems a bought very expensive for free. i mean it i have giving to some of us here and i am ready to give more.

May the pips be with you all

Trade well

Thank you for the encouraging words.... I am new in the forex world. And wish to learn more and advance my skills, I have been able to execute or make profits through a demo account that I am using to learn on MT4 trading app. My # is 08096653459. I would love to hear and learn more from you.

Have a Pipsful weekend!

Chris
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
saxy4c:
From my very short years if trading, I'd tell you to a high level of degree that people that do this aren't good traders. I'm truly perplexed as to why you'd have relinquished the proficiency you had in trading to now become a sales man.
Eventually it's your choice, I just saw you as some of the potentially good ones and my advice is borne purely out of concern, not ridicule. If you'd had setbacks in your trading journey, get back to the drawing board before returning to the field, I did that for almost 7yrs before my eureka moment. And I'd recommend you use an alternate domain except you're not concerned about deception.
THE IS ONLY ONE PIPMARSHALL!!!

Shut the Bleep up and get profitable. Forex trading aint for demo traders.

Take risks or die trying bro. I wanna go make my millions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
walexy100:

Ha ha! Copyright infringement. Pipmarshal will sue you O. �

Nah. I have created so many trading blogs and failed. Let’s see if this will fail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
I see this happen a lot on here and although it irked me a lot in the initial times, I've also realised that people might be unaware of certain things and all they need is enlightenment.

You do not ask your advanced colleague to reach out to you, 90% of the time, they won't and you might even put yourself in the light of being lazy and unserious.

Do your own research about past posts of the individual you are intrested in. Check if they've already made posts as regards your interests, even if you have to read back 100s of posts [you can find a selected persons past posts when you go to their profile]. If eventually you find nothing, then check if they've already posted their contact details, if they haven't then send a message to them via the NL message function and maybe remind the individual by quoting them.

You don't beat a willing horse to death. It's enough sacrifice for one to go all out to give out ones winning strategy, asking for absolutely nothing in return. Appreciate that gesture and encourage the person by making life a little less stressful for them. Thank you.

chrizzyace:
Thank you for the encouraging words.... I am new in the forex world. And wish to learn more and advance my skills, I have been able to execute or make profits through a demo account that I am using to learn on MT4 trading app. My # is 08096653459. I would love to hear and learn more from you.

Have a Pipsful weekend!

Chris

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will be sharing trade ideas and interesting articles on the website.

Also you can join forex giants(family of profitable forex traders) and enjoy many benefits like:
1) Trading signals
2) Educational analysis
3) 10X your trading game and lots more.

First you should follow pipmarshall.com and grow your trading knowledge. After you become a profitable trader, you can join forex giants(domain not available) and 10X your trading game.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
chrizzyace:

Have a Pipsful weekend!

Chris

Follow my blog. Pipmarshall.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheYoda:
PipMarshall well forex is not for the weak minded. Well do make you go open another profile , you once said the "PipMarshall" was your 2nd one to use here before.

My opinion can be crap, yours can be too, don't be butthurt coz of that small word, get over it.
As you all can see, the weak PipMarshall, is gone back to his other profile ID, which is Bojbest.

Silly guy. meanwhile, you can use just 1 ID to do marketing and also post your analysis instead of acting silly.

Guys before you pay anybody money to teach your horsesh*t , ask them to show you some history of how they are doing, some live explorer / myfxbook . That's why we have plenty blind people leading other group of blind people to no where grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheYoda:
As you all can see, the weak PipMarshall, is gone back to his other profile ID, which is Bojbest.

Silly guy. meanwhile, you can use just 1 ID to do marketing and also post your analysis instead of acting silly.

Guys before you pay anybody money to teach your horsesh*t , ask them to show you some history of how they are doing, some live explorer / myfxbook . That's why we have plenty blind people leading other group of blind people to no where grin

You know nothing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Apologies as you obviously misconstrued my post.

I'd get on the band wagon of real traders the moment I can get 100% of my trades correct, for now I'd remain on demo.

But I'm certain what I said is correct, hope you'd also be quick to respond to this. Have you been able to make profits on the months of trading oga infofirst account? If you've been able to turn out any profits with this new path taken I promise you an added $500 to trade, and you give me 30% of whatever profits made while you take 70%.

We are here to grow together bro. Making millions starts with appreciating the value of 50bucks grin.
bojbest:
Shut the Bleep up and get profitable. Forex trading aint for demo traders.

Take risks or die trying bro. I wanna go make my millions

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
ipledge01:
But these people can't teach you how to make money na, it's just like going to the university where you'll learn what you have to learn but needs to figure out how to make money with it. So I don't understand where the fraud is coming from if all he does is teach about forex.
Did you read the article that was posted? I'm sure you didn't. If you did, you won't have to post what you posted. I'm not going to give you the answer, if you read the article , you will get it all from there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's hard to ignore certain misleading posts, this is certainly not pipmarshall and he probably should clear the air that he is riding on another's identity.

You owe pipmarshall an apology for the way you addressed him the last time [I know this is the point your reasoning organ shuts down but just listen]. It's assumed that many of us here could be exconvits, drug dealers and touts as someone was postulated. But you should also on the reverse understand that some here are well respected professionals [in other highly placed fields] and should be accorded a certain degree of respect despite being on a faceless forum.

That was a fine gentleman who rendered a service here that you nor I haven't measured up to and if truly what you do is to protect and guide the newbies then you have scored a negative in addressing pipmarshall as weak. You have no right to dictate what or how someone posts, as long as its beneficial to the majority. I comically adhere to your advice [which has improved me no doubt] but not everyone is street [don't really care what anyone thinks of me as long as it adds nothing to my demo account and others benefit] and you should highly consider that. You were wrong with handling of the pipmarshall issue!

TheYoda:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your matter still dey court, it's not allowed to be discussed with the press yet grin
wiconse:
So it is only kene that won a competition here Saxy be careful >: grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by uche393: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Saxy4c I sent you dm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
I believe I responded to you sir.
uche393:
Saxy4c I sent you dm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Time is a revealer of things.

Today seems a day of revelation.

You stay... Trouble.
You run.... Trouble.

Nigerians are certainly a strange breed. Hasty, rash and desperate people.

I was enjoying my peace, not even having anything to do with here again. And then, still.. They found a way to disturb my rest.

Kindly be patient.
You will see the truth.

Who remembers me? From the earlier seasons?
Infofirst..
Edd1e..
Redsox...
Botulumii..
Anyone?

I am not back here to talk about Forex, or anything.
But men will be men. And for posterity sake.. Gotta do this. And let everyone be clear about it and stop confusing themselves thinking they are wise.. cool
cool.. I offer help to the ignorant if they will care to listen.

Is Bojbest the same as PipMarshall?

We will find out.....

Yeah, so sit back and enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
TheYoda:

Maybe you could look through this profile.. Look at the posts well enough... What was used to cover trade levels, the charts.. When they were posted... The seasons.. And all. The language of writing.. The terms used... Before jumping into hasty conclusions.

Maybe you would pick one or two things. cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rada Rada, mscheww cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thanksfully, I never deactivated this particular account.

Woww..
Humans are quite strange people.

grin grin

As you can all see.. This place is definitely up to no good.

When I have time.. I will type.. Before the weekend ends sha... Immediately I address the issue on ground.. I go back into where I have been.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
I hope you were able to take some profits before the market decided it's direction, your system is still credible mostly, I see potentials to tweak it, thanks for always sharing.
ncpat:

My 1H is saying otherwise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Saxy4c, he's the same person as Pipmarshall , he forgot himself.
bojbest:
You know nothing.
Silly dude, you that inforfirst trusted and even gave you money to trade/manage , maybe you don even blow the account finish self. Very unserious fella.

This is why I tell people, stop being emotional with money matters, this silly dude here doesn't have no history but inforfirst in his kind heart still fund him and gave him a huge push but you all can see his true colour now.

Silly dude want to teach you to be successful but he is no where close to success to even open mouth to want to teach others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.