Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529545 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Can we buy EURJPY at this 118 point and hold till the week ends?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 2:53am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

omg I can't believe I made it. @ Teemy I can't access my nairaland email, please I would appreciate it if you send me mentions here on nairaland.
when it comes to trading,i actually know very little as I am still a newbie. I only used the first lesson note that was given freely by one of the bosses here. Thank you so much for choosing me.

I sent you several text messages on ...0627

However, take note that there is still someone prioritized ahead of you. I want to wrap this one up before this week runs out and if he doesn’t get across to me or complete verification then, you get awarded if you pass verification.

To save time, I recommend undergoing the steps sent to you via text. Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Oga, abeg, you are not the owner of nairaland to wake up and say whatever you want. This week is a good time to catch great pips. Stop trying to demean our ability to comprehend simple enough rules and the ability to identify a digression from same instructions.

Pay whoever you deem fit, but please understand how competitions were held during oga infofirst and them redsox11 on several occasions smoothly. It's not compulsory to hold a competition here

teemy:
As for the requirement that the winner must be a newbie, it was clearly stated in the rules. Same as with exams, if you fail to comply with the instructions, it does not matter what the scores achieved are, it is a fail.

peteregwu:

Are we limited to any lotsize?

teemy:

No. Only rule is not to drop to $8,000]

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by viettastitches(f): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

I sent you several text messages on ...0627

However, take note that there is still someone prioritized ahead of you. I want to wrap this one up before this week runs out and if he doesn’t get across to me or complete verification then, you get awarded if you pass verification.

To save time, I recommend undergoing the steps sent to you via text. Cheers

I forgot my phone in a commercial vehicle when I was going to seek for help on how to go about that difficult registration for the competition and i have not retrieved my line yet. But you can also reach me with this email. onyekwerechidinma58@gmail.com

Nothing must deny a lady from this award o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Oga read the last messages posted by blackeurop and how he vanished, starting from when you mentioned sorting this out at the weekend, and check if there are any similarities. Quit this abeg. I'm not interested in this situation anymore. Goodnight.
teemy:
I sent you several text messages on ...0627 To save time, I recommend undergoing the steps sent to you via text. Cheers However, take note that there is still someone prioritized ahead of you. I want to wrap this one up before this week runs out and if he doesn’t get across to me or complete verification then, you get awarded if you pass verification.

Blackeurop:
Likely to contact on weekend because of the situation on grand, but no one passed the test and I will only slash the funds sizely, ( 35k each to the two that contacted me) and it would been nice of accounts was not blown. And the rest of the Funds what do you think should be done with it?

teemy:

I will be dropping all info by this weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2020
saxy4c:
Oga read the last messages posted by blackeurop and how he vanished, starting from when you mentioned sorting this out at the weekend, and check if there are any similarities. Quit this abeg. I'm not interested in this situation anymore. Goodnight.

All the best dear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2020
saxy4c:

Thanks for pointing that out but it still does not negate the rules I posted at the front page, at the beginning of the contest conception and on the contest website.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm, I am speechless.

You failed to do your homework and you are blaming others.

Sometimes, we think we are smart but then we aren't.

Axyz thanks for your assistance. When I get back to base, I will get back to you

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2020
infofirst still remain the only boss here, the rest are just joker grin
@infofirst hw far nw? no competition from your side? grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

I forgot my phone in a commercial vehicle when I was going to seek for help on how to go about that difficult registration for the competition and i have not retrieved my line yet. But you can also reach me with this email. onyekwerechidinma58@gmail.com

Then be ready to explain yourself on zoom
Also be ready to send WhatsApp messages that will be read without reply.
After that, if the system does not makes sense to him, OYO( on your own) is your name. So be careful

My 2cent. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

Egungun be careful na express u Dey go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
blackman007:

Egungun be careful na express u Dey go grin

Technically speaking, you mean I have been hit by a truck, right?

So he should be careful like you said embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

Give me a call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Hope say una dey enjoy? I just joined the train last week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Donvic4u:

Find your entry....

If it hits stop loss...we move to the next

Stop loss moved to entry.....

Enjoy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by viettastitches(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

Give me a call
I just called you with 081.......465 so you confirm its me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
If you would have verified and disqualified him before acquiring his strategy, but would have been okay, but since you've already added his strategy to your arsenal you have to compensate him disqualified or not because the current winner is also going to share his/her strategies with you before getting the prize. Because I'm very sure when you got disqualified from instaforex it was before they asked for any requirements in regards to collecting the prize money. @teemy you owe wiconse.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

I just called you with 081.......465 so you confirm its me.

Pls verify the code I gave you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by viettastitches(f): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

Pls verify the code I gave you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
viettastitches:

Verified
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Tonyfx:
If you would have verified and disqualified him before acquiring his strategy, but would have been okay, but since you've already added his strategy to your arsenal you have to compensate him disqualified or not because the current winner is also going to share his/her strategies with you before getting the prize. Because I'm very sure when you got disqualified from instaforex it was before they asked for any requirements in regards to collecting the prize money. @teemy you owe wiconse.

The ideal thing would have been to have everyone send in their strategies and login details immediately after the contest ended for verification. Sending in one after the other would not have mattered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Skanas(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Teemy this is very unfair to wiconse, you knew he was not a newbie and have posted trade calls here in the past which automatically disqualifies him, but you went ahead to acquire his strategy then announced his disqualification days later...brotherly, this is BAD!!!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

The ideal thing would have been to have everyone send in their strategies and login details immediately after the contest ended for verification. Sending in one after the other would not have mattered.
[b][/b]

Lol...u are funny o....So the criteria for entering the competition is submission of strategy?

Just come out n say it na...u need strategy with good win ratio to buy and those that are interested will contact you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Skanas:
Teemy this is very unfair to wiconse, you knew he was not a newbie and have posted trade calls here in the past which automatically disqualifies him, but you went ahead to acquire his strategy then announced his disqualification days later...brotherly, this is BAD!!!

Firstly, I don’t keep track of what everyone does here. I know a few popular names that still come around once in a while and some I’ve not seen in a long while. For me, Wiconse has not been one of them. The one person I know was not a newbie and yet wanted in on the contest was told several times that only a newbie will receive the prize but still went ahead anyway was bolutimiii.

If Wiconse had followed on that convo between me and bolutimii or read the rules, he shouldn’t even have thought himself a prize winner despite being top ranked.

It was during my zoom conference that Wiconse himself made the statement that he used to drop signals and I told him I will verify his strategy and his past posts. Based on just the past signals, he was disqualified. I didn’t even get to test out his strategy at all. It was a strategy he said works on all timeframes but he does not remember which timeframe was used for which trade and as such, I would have to verify each single trade from 9 different timeframes. Disqualifying him based on past signals saved me having to spare such test time.

I then used Nairaland posts to disqualify other participants as it was faster in sorting out rule breakers. Coincidentally, the two people currently on the prize listing are both non regulars here and ended up in negative.

Wiconse might have been top tanker, he is however not the winner based on rules.

I hope I clarified things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
teemy:

You're right but the mistake was on your part so don't you think he deserves some compensation because if you were in his position am sure you'll feel scammed. Think about it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Donvic4u:
[b][/b]

Lol...u are funny o....So the criteria for entering the competition is submission of strategy?

Just come out n say it na...u need strategy with good win ratio to buy and those that are interested will contact you

grin

Watch this video. Winning all these contests was not by fluke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIk0LGLNSmQ

I code eas for clients on fiverr any one can view my reviews and total past projects count. It is over 200.

Worked on over 200 jobs and I have a huge amount of eas at my disposal but guess what, I don’t even have time to look through them after I deliver to my clients from all over. I just simply don’t have the time.

The rules to get the prize stated it. If anyone was not interested in dropping strategy, they shouldn’t cry foul over not being awarded. As I said, I am not fada Christmas, to an extent I wanted something in it for me but still apart from the prize, I had lots more for the winner.

teemy:

Yesso.

But still, someone will make N38,000 this week, have his strategy automated into an EA for free, and still be taught how to make more from it by me. As free as free comes, this more than suffices as a consolation prize.

Whether or not winconse gets the prize, we will always be reminded that he is the defacto winner of the March 2020 Nairaland Forex contest.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Tonyfx:

You're right but the mistake was on your part so don't you think he deserves some compensation because if you were in his position am sure you'll feel scammed. Think about it.

Read through this conversation we had here before he joined.
wiconse:

am i allowed to join?

teemy:

Sure, the prize however is for young traders

If it was about compensation for not following the rules, it would mean I would have had to compensate even the person that chatted me up on WhatsApp saying he would have won if not for bad phone.

It is quite simple, if you win you win, if you lose you lose. Better luck next time. It is all about following the rules.

E.g why would someone go to covenant university and later complain why he was not allowed to wear dreadlocks. Almost everyone knows the restrictions that guide the place.

Let’s leave this matter and look forward to one of the remaining two contenders claiming the prize.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
A big shout out to all who decided to speak out for Wiconse even though he is not related to any of you but by virtue of the brotherly bond here, you took up his case. I love you all.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello folks, greetings to everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend, there is one issue i want everyone of us to tackle, it is the issue of some folks coming to market trading system or asking you to pay for mentoring. please lets not be hash with our commits as regards to that, in Forex world marketing is allowed some of the greatest Forex traders of our time still market and mentor people uptill today. Sending a link asking people to subscribe to your mentoring class is no sin and asking people to pay for trade signal is no sin however what i expect from us is to be very careful because there are so many Forex scammers out there selling garbage for money. now why are some Forex gurus selling their system or asking people to subscribe to their mentoring course/class? simply because they want more money in their Forex account, the bigger their equity the more money they make. Hear me folks, i won't deceive you, people are seeking for knowledge all the time, some travel abroad to meet one on one with their mentor, while some spend thousands of dollars to buy different Forex course online. if you think that you do not need a mentor or may be you think you can do it alone you must be deceiving yourself. i am not saying you can not crack the Forex code but remember there is nothing new in Forex, getting knowledge from different professionals is a welcome idea. finally, for the fact i am giving out some of the systems and indicators i have being and still using does not mean i won't ask you pay for my secret strategy tomorrow, i am giving out for free because i want some of you guys to succeed and make more money. we talk more when the need arise. please this is my opinion.

May the pips be with you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Personally, I don't have a problem with folks selling their knowledge but when someone who is still on their way to becoming a successful trader starts asking people for subscription fees I'm definitely going to speak my mind on that. Because that means they're looking for money to compensate for the loses they incurred that month at the expense of their subscribers. To me that is scam.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jammer777: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2020
The best price action is PATIENCE.

Follow the dollar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.