Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (536251 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trex4(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
marshalcarter:

thanks bro...I really appreciate but i know nothing about it...can i still download the MT5 and practice with it??
of course. Since you haven't learnt about the Forex enough. I'll advise you get these apps on playstore.

1: MT5 the app you'll be using to trade both demo and real.
2: trading game: a fun but comprehensive beginners approach to Forex. I used this.
3: Forex Ebook: for topers strategies and explanations along with Forex terms encyclopedia: pip, spread, equity leverage etc.
4: JCP Japanese candle stick patterns: learn the psychology and anatomy of the candle sticks. You see, every serious trader here uses it over bar or line chart.
5:the circled are for brokers...I'm using hot Forex.
All on playstore. Your determination will reflect on how far you(or we grin) go. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trex4(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheYoda:
Teemy , you talk tooooo much , pay the winner and carry your wahala for one side. corny man.

Teemy: I don't have time , i dont have time, i'm a very busy person
BUT have time to post rubbish and not go straight to the point and pay up.
the guy will still disqualify the two people he's hanging in the air. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trex4:
the guy will still disqualify the two people he's hanging in the air. grin

Naija my country.. Where most people wants to dupe u, either directly or indirectly.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fmusty:

Volatility indices are synthetic indices.

Thanks. However, I've always been wondering what is the underlying asset or set of assets that determines the price. Any hint?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
wiconse:

Look at this fool. Oh you think your 38k is what I need to be doing fine Ask people like Axyz who I am.
Broke ass like you. You keep asking for strategy here and there without any sense of reasoning.

As a failed entity that you are, you should have known that I broke the rule even before declaring me the winner. Apparently, you are looking for ways to outsmart the members of this thread. Looking for a good strategy to keep your failed career going.

Succintly, it is better you pay your winner his prize or you go to hell with your fake busy life. angry

I will update this week, that week, upper week.
Like I said,

SHAME TO YOU

My guy Don vex. No vex bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cunning man die, cunning man bury am grin
TheYoda:
Saxy4c chai !! your oyinbo dey burst brain oh, you wan finish Teemy lol.

Teemy and Blackeurop dey be 5&6.Their junior brother be bojbest grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bless you too sir.
handsomebolanle:

Thank you sir...God bless you...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
teemy:

Thanks. However, I've always been wondering what is the underlying asset or set of assets that determines the price. Any hint?

It is virtual, no asset determines it.... It just mimic normal market structure.

just like some people playing real match betting, while some play virtual match betting...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 1:37am On Apr 19, 2020
saxy4c:
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Even the biggest corporations have retreats every now and then to open fowl nyash grin

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Quote of the week

"The trading game is to eat the middle part of the fish,not the tail nor head."

What we want:
1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 7
What market delivers:
1+2+4-3-2+0+5 = 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
harizonal123:
Quote of the week

"The trading game is to eat the middle part of the fish,not the tail nor head."

What we want:

1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 7

What market delivers:

1+2+4-3-2+0+5 = 7

ON POINT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
AXYZ:

My guy Don vex. No vex bro.
not at all sir I never knew I was dealing with a fool. what is your trading bias this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
wiconse:

not at all sir
I never knew I was dealing with a fool.
what is your trading bias this week

I may just wait till Monday. I'm doing some online courses to improve my digital/ information marketing skills

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by handsomebolanle: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Bless you too sir.

Please a little help... It again rejected my POA - proof of address...utility bill (same surname but not my name which I have used for many other stuffs), NIN, Account statement... I'm thinking of phone bill.. How do one get that??

Thanks..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Quite odd that they'd reject your POA with same surname, then reject your bank statement also? I once had to send my notarized birth certificate when I couldn't access my passport, and they rejected because I've been using my shortened 5 letter name on official documents instead of the full 21 letter name my papa give me.
I had to send the docs to to backoffice at hotforexng dot com to explain to them that it's normal to shorten names down here and it worked. So try it out by sending all those docs to them and see how far. If they gave you an account manager, call them too. Makes things faster.
handsomebolanle:

Please a little help... It again rejected my POA - proof of address...utility bill (same surname but not my name which I have used for many other stuffs), NIN, Account statement... I'm thinking of phone bill.. How do one get that??

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by handsomebolanle: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Quite odd that they'd reject your POA with same surname, then reject your bank statement also? I once had to send my notarized birth certificate when I couldn't access my passport, and they rejected because I've been using my shortened 5 letter name on official documents instead of the full 21 letter name my papa give me.
I had to send the docs to to backoffice at hotforexng dot com to explain to them that it's normal to shorten names down here and it worked. So try it out by sending all those docs to them and see how far. If they gave you an account manager, call them too. Makes things faster.

Thanks ...I will do that now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
tony84:
Thanks for the files (both yesterday and today), but I am unable to download both; response i am getting is" you are not authorized to download this file"

Check the Antivirus on your computer could be responsible or copy the URL and paste it on your web browser address bar and push the enter key.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:

NZDCHF: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NZDCHF/cBk4f5er-NZDCHF/
How does this prove that your are profitable?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

How does this prove that your are profitable?

Work on cutting your loss at 200cents on any trade you take.

Do this for three months and thank me later.

I just solved your trading problems.

Please act on the advice

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheYoda:
Saxy4c chai !! your oyinbo dey burst brain oh, you wan finish Teemy lol.

Teemy and Blackeurop dey be 5&6.Their junior brother be bojbest grin grin

W
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:

Please act on the advice

I can give free mentoring to anyone interested.

I’ll advice you on what to do to improve your trading

Join my group https://chat.whatsapp. com/Ezhql5AH9qTLKYEbc7hGez
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by handsomebolanle: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
saxy4c:

Thanks ...approved now...I had to send them a full statement of account welll scanned...

I am still practicing though cheesy grin grin...I cant run faster than my shadow grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello Folks. i have being banned from posting anything here for some days now, may be they do not want me to post any advert here but i do not know if i can continue to share with you some of the tools i use in trading Forex for free, i am giving some of the systems out to help a lot of trader as i can. some years ago i was a member of a particular Forex website called Trader-secret-library or AREA-51, it was a secret Forex website that was not ranked in google. the owner of the forex secret trader group was actually using the site to organize trade contest every month, so some of the best traders all over the world normally gather to compete every month on the demo or live contest. the long story cut short; there is this Nigerian call Samuel who turned 100,000 Dollar account to about 3million Dollar account in one month using Moving Averages. i have used Samuel's system over the years and they are still highly profitable. i have decided i would be giving out systems every weekend for free and for anyone who is familiar with Traders-Secret-Library knows that very month as a member the list you pay to have access is 47 dollar, that is what i had to pay for about a year plus. For ypur notice the above mentioned site is no more existing. Tomorrow i will give out Samuel system just for beginners.

Tonight here is an eBook "Practical Trend Trading System" not for beginners but for experience traders. click the link and enjoy: https://gofile.io/?c=ZAOVW8

Trade well
greetings bro I have followed all that you drop here but I cant download them it keeps taking me to GOFILE and it keeps saying I cant download this
pleasee helP ME OUT ,.thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
peteregwu:

I have been trying it on the demo, by my calculation, it's the same thing ooo.
ya is the same thing brokers aren't stupid. the calculation there is that in 7Bforex naira account you multiply each 100pips by 3.61 to give you 361 naira using a position size of 0.01. while in a dollar account you see $1 straight.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
sconp:

Nice, well done.
You have a myfxbook link?
lol, I like this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:

Please act on the advice

All these experience and you are trading cent account?

Bros calm down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Donvic4u:

All these experience and you are trading cent account?

Bros calm down

No wonder you aint successful yet. You don’t think.

That is d guys myfxbook stat. He trades cent account.

Please never ever jump into conclusions again.

Sorry for the offensive words.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:

No wonder you aint successful yet. You don’t think.

That is d guys myfxbook stat. He trades cent account.

Please never ever jump into conclusions again.

Sorry for the offensive words.

You are the one that doesn't think with the way u talk...

Sorry for the offensive words
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Donvic4u:

You are the one that doesn't think with the way u talk...

Sorry for the offensive words

Thanks.

But you can learn this strategy: Trading Pinbars in Forex. http://pipmarshall.com/trading-pinbars-in-forex/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:

Please act on the advice
Thanks for the advice, will work on that wink

But you still haven't answered my question
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Thanks for the advice, will work on that wink

But you still haven't answered my question

Leave that question to the Gods.

I want you to make money off the markets and enjoy life...why? Life is Good when you have money.

Please don’t forget my advice on cutting your loss fast. You are a good trader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.