Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (536121 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
bojbest:

Thanks for wishing me luck. I don't believe in luck, I believe in working hard.

Since we have a similar bias, show some respect.

Lol, no make me change am for u, I am operating on a very cool head this period, what nonsense respect do u want me to show? Are u alright?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fmusty:

Lol, no make me change am for u, I am operating on a very cool head this period, what nonsense respect do u want me to show? Are u alright?

Lol...Real traders are scare. Respect one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
saxy4c and Benqozenero and any other person interested in this matter, I would want you to stick with the image of me disappointing as you believe that I have no plan of paying up. That way, you don't get to be disappointed again.

I said this week, has the week ended? I would assume that as a fellow trader and my several statements of being extremely busy, it would be rational to assume that I would most certainly be putting less important stuff till the weekend. I would have felt better if your accusations came at least at the end of Saturday. I am not paying right?, so no worries.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
wiconse:

6months ke or you mean 6yrs.
he asked for study materials too.

Tonyfx:

You don mean it

You might want to evidence that

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wiconse had nothing to do in a newbie contest. He was certainly not a newbie trader and once I had caught on his words during our conference that he gave signals here (clearly spelled as a disqualifier in the rules), he tried to claim newbie.

We had the conference between 8:27 pm and 9:10pm and I repeated the words I mentioned about confirming his nairaland posts (this was mentioned would be done in the rules)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
I will be posting all our conversation with the courtesy of removing his personal and bank details

Total 25 pictures

1-4

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
5-8

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by tony84: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello Folks,
some years ago i was a member of a particular Forex website called Trader-secret-library or AREA-51, it was a secret Forex website that was not ranked on google. the owner of the forex secret traders group "Mark" was actually using the site to organize trade contest every month, so some of the best traders all over the world normally gather to compete every month on the demo or live contest. the long story cut short; there is this Nigerian call Samuel who turned 100,000 Dollars account to 3 million Dollars account in one month using Moving Averages. i have used Samuel's system over the years and they are still highly profitable. i have decided i would be giving out systems every weekend for free and for anyone who is familiar with Traders-Secret-Library knows that very month as a member the list you pay to have access was 47 dollars, that is what i had to pay for about a year plus.
Please i beg you, do not take this systems for granted especially if you are a beginner. try as much as possible to learn Forex, this market is no joke, Fx is not a platform where you come to abuse anybody because you thought you are familiar with the fellow. As far as i am concern only fools doubt proves. As a beginner study, when you do not understand ask questions nobody knows all.

visit the link as i promised: https://gofile.io/?c=OTZLn6

May the pips be with you all.
Thanks for the files (both yesterday and today), but I am unable to download both; response i am getting is" you are not authorized to download this file"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
9-12

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
13-16

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
17-20

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
21-24

between 20 and 21 was his zoom id, I skipped that line. You can see at the top of 21 that a line with a link was skipped

His Bank details and his name came between 23 and 24. They were skipped as well.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
The response posts about the selection in one place

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/268#88378678

As promised, the update on the contest award winner.

But first, an apology to every participant for taking so long before making this announcemet, now I understand why it takes like 2 weeks to a month before results are released in contests I've participated in. I currently dont't have an intern working in-house with me and as such have to do all verifications by myself out of my busy schedule. I contemplated outsourcing the process but that would contravene trying to keep participants' strategies private.

A final look at the rules before I proceed.

teemy:

Awarding the prize

Winner is the trader with the highest ROI or highest balance since all accounts start with the same amount.

At the end of the contest, the highest ranked trader will give me a report of his/her trading strategy and I will authenticate that ALL trades made conform to the trading strategy. Any single off strategy trade will lead to disqualification and prize goes to the next highest ranked trader.

Prize is $100 or equivalent in naira paid into winner's Dom or Savings account. (I will see about raising this and increasing prize positions in coming months).

As an added bonus, I will automate the winning trading strategy into an expert advisor for the winner. I would advice winner should not sell it nor give it out (I will give recommendations on how to make more with it without giving out the farm). There truly is something called the law of diminishing returns.

Grounds For Disqualification

All gurus and pros are not entitled to participate. I would rather you add more to the prize pot. This also includes anyone who has dropped trading signals in any of the nairaland forex threads.

Any new nairaland account that was created from today ontowards is not entitled to participate.

A prize winner for a month is not entitled to a prize in the next immediate month.

The contest trading account should NOT have a drawdown more than 20% of the starting account balance. The concept is to ensure you will maintain money management rules so as not to blow the prize money in a swoop.

Wiconse(45110293) who ranked first was disqualified due to posting signals and thus not a newbie.
wiconse:
SELL LIMIT CADJPY 85.355
SL 85.755
TP 84.355

Ekesoft who ranked second preferred not to relinquish his strategy and so was skipped.

Voraz(30638720) third has been posting setups and is surely not a newbie grin
voraz:
This is USDCHF.
Looks like we could be getting reversal....
Notice the divergence
(Check out the attached USDCAD chart for an actual example)

It's not moving down fast enough so I've locked in enough profits.
We could see an Inverse Head and Shoulder formation around this point so upside is more likely now..... Enjoy! grin

Dreamscapar(6661027) fourth has not been contacted yet.

Viettastitches(8835053) who came fifth has been messaged and is yet to get back to me.

Succhris the sixth position has given a signal in the past and thus disqualified.
Succhris:

after hunting sl, it is ready to move down to 1000pips.

tp 19200

Cutefine042(noble_fx), Sconp(8841387), signalmedia, Fucc12(8837358), Bolutumiii(boluwatife1), Darkpal(2090621693), Free6orn(8853544), JafunmiFx(4093514), SayDeejsy(2090622449) and other unlisted numbers were authomatically disqualified by the system.

The pick now is between Dreamscapar and Viettastitches. Their verification will take place next. I hope they get across to me before the next date for the contest.

Concerning this month's contest, the requirement of being a newbie which has incorporated the no past signals rule will be eliminated which allows all traders irrespective of newbie. intermediate, expert or professional status to take part.

It will start from 20th till 30th of April.

To ensure uniformity of trading experience, we will be using the default mt4 account when you install a new platform from mql5.com.

I will also be participating but won't be a prize winner. Anyone else not wishing to be a prize winner but just wants in for ranking can do same.

All strategies, eas, cheats (if possible) is allowed. No holding punches.

Three prize winners ($100, $70, $30).

I look forward to hearing suggestions before setting it up on wednesday.

*Dreamscapar and Viettastitches, do get across to me before the end of the week

Cheers all.
Wishing you well - Teemy
****************************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/268#88381437

saxy4c:
Sir, if being a newbie was such a vital criterion in filtering the disqualification or conversely, the eligibility of your winners, then is there any reason you took that lengthy period of time trying to understand the strategy of a contestant that was clearly disqualified at the very inception of your "competition"?

The various competitions you have been acclaimed a winner and it took them weeks to nominate a winner, have you been ever obliged to share your trading strategy?

You are an old member of this thread and it seems you have failed to observe that the controversy here is getting over board. Can you pay the popular and obvious winner of this competition or do you want me to quote a post to an intending participant that the only criterion to win was not to go beyond 10% directed to peteregwu? You can't be the referee and have the ability to move the goal post sir. The popular vote is wiconse [we all know, I personally do not like this guy undecided] but can we please move on

As for the requirement that the winner must be a newbie, it was clearly stated in the rules. Same as with exams, if you fail to comply with the instructions, it does not matter what the scores achieved are, it is a fail.

Every contest has its purpose. For me, it was a chance to help out a newbie who would followed up on his or her own strategy rules. For the long haul, discipline is required and it wasn’t just about scores else those who had negatives like the current two remaining contenders would not have been contenders. Sometimes even big hedge funds end up with a loss but still congratulate themselves as lucky compared to the overall market performance. It is about discipline on the long term basis.

In addition to your second paragraph, I have entered a contest that the criteria for winning was to reveal one’s strategy to the organizer. A Nigerian once got a prize but soon afterwards, Nigerians were banned for stealing other people’s strategies and presenting as their own original strategies. It was Marc McRae’s surefire trading competition if I recall correctly.

You are free to recommend suggestions if you feel something is off. Afterall, this is the first time I am doing this and open to learn new ideas in forward progression but if a contestant did not achieve by the rules, there is no point in making such a case.

Go through the thread just before the start of the contest on how much Bolutimiii kept making a case and I stuck to telling him it was just for newbies. In my conference chat with Wiconse, I reiterated that I will verify his previous Nairaland posts. There should be no noise about this. I admire your admire to stand up for someone with whom you claim to be at logger heads with, I truly do, but there is no case for him on this.

I would like to point out from my YouTube video on gumroad.com/teemy (it is about a 4 minute video) where I listed a then recent achievement as first position in insta forex one million contest. It was yet to undergo verification then. When it was verified, I was disqualified and the remaining 2-6 were given the prizes 1-5. The rankings table is still there to see as well as the awards table. I didn’t bother to challenge it because I knew what the ‘infraction’ would have been. They would have said I used two accounts for the contest. It had happened like twice before. To their defense, it was stated in the rules not to use dynamic ips from devices for connection. And since I wasn’t using a static IP address, such would happen if another Nigerian was also entered in the contest and coincidentally also was assigned one of the same IP addresses I had used during the contest period. Not common but could have happened. At least, they gave a heads up not to use modems.

We win some, we lose some. We are traders.

Wishing you well - Teemy

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/269#88389196

Skanas:
Teemy this is very unfair to wiconse, you knew he was not a newbie and have posted trade calls here in the past which automatically disqualifies him, but you went ahead to acquire his strategy then announced his disqualification days later...brotherly, this is BAD!!!

Firstly, I don’t keep track of what everyone does here. I know a few popular names that still come around once in a while and some I’ve not seen in a long while. For me, Wiconse has not been one of them. The one person I know was not a newbie and yet wanted in on the contest was told several times that only a newbie will receive the prize but still went ahead anyway was bolutimiii.

If Wiconse had followed on that convo between me and bolutimii or read the rules, he shouldn’t even have thought himself a prize winner despite being top ranked.

It was during my zoom conference that Wiconse himself made the statement that he used to drop signals and I told him I will verify his strategy and his past posts. Based on just the past signals, he was disqualified. I didn’t even get to test out his strategy at all. It was a strategy he said works on all timeframes but he does not remember which timeframe was used for which trade and as such, I would have to verify each single trade from 9 different timeframes. Disqualifying him based on past signals saved me having to spare such test time.

I then used Nairaland posts to disqualify other participants as it was faster in sorting out rule breakers. Coincidentally, the two people currently on the prize listing are both non regulars here and ended up in negative.

Wiconse might have been top tanker, he is however not the winner based on rules.

I hope I clarified things.

*********************************************************************************************************************

https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/280#88516956

Hello Zither, I appreciate your trying to stand up for others but I suppose that you've not gone through the rules nor the concept on why this competition even came up.

I have an idea for a forex competition to help those beginners that need trading funds. The first part being consistency in their trading strategy and sticking to it throughout the duration of the trial

Firstly, how much of a trading strategy would a forex beginner have that would be the wow of the trading world? I am not belittling newbies as sometimes surprise lucky shots could happen but we all know this is a blue moon occurrence. A further look at other aspects of the rules makes it obvious that all I sought to do is to raise up someone who has shown gumption. Furthermore, it is not all about winning as the only person left ended with negatives and if Viettastitches obeyed used strategy rules to the exact, Viettastitches will get the prize. It is just that simple.

Winning would entail

1. Capital won($100)
2. A free expert advisor for the strategy (I code the strategy I got from Viettastitches starting from the $150 range on fiverr)
3. Recommendations on how to monetize the bonus ea while not giving out the farm.

The rules were stated clearly. Anyone who intentionally saw all I wrote and and going against the rules only to cry wolf when denied the the prize is only being mischievous. Anyone who did not read the rules and was told missed out for not complying should also not complain after reading the words written in English language. A similar copy is written on the contest page https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1047.

If you still say Wiconse obeyed all the rules from your own perspective now that you are seeing the rules right here, I will have to empathize with you and smile. Wiconse's strategy still lies in a zoom folder as a video file somewhere on my PC. Am not even sure I will ever have the time to go through it. I also will not be deleting the file as if I delete it and say I deleted it, I doubt no one will believe it. As for confidentiality of it, I've handled hundreds of clients' jobs on fiverr but you will never see any of their works for sale by me. I've only had little time to go through a few hitters to learn from them (I am that busy). A good thing that Wiconse did not reveal the full details. So, no complaints there.

The rules stated you will be disqualified if you are not a newbie. It also stated to drop your strategy if you wish to be a winner and if it was found that you did not follow your own strategy guidelines, you will be eliminated. It does not matter if I checked out document A before document Z, as long as I am the game master I can always start from whichever end I wish to appropriate or eliminate.

Read through this conversation we had here before he joined.
wiconse:

am i allowed to join?

teemy:

Sure, the prize however is for young traders

The funny thing was I didn't even know he had any infraction until while explaining his strategy that he himself mentioned in our video conference that he drops signals and I told him I would be checking it up.

If you want an answer, I think you should ask Wiconse why he entered a featherweight contest knowing fully well that he was past that weight class. Might be he hoped 'grace' would speak for him but as it is, I am a logical person and not one controlled by emotions (I think I was born on the wrong continent grin)

In conclusion, I will use this opportunity to declare that I won't be organizing nor hosting any forex contest on nairaland any more as it is. I can't shuffle my current workload and being a gamesmaster for now. I look forward to other members organizing it and whenever you have it up, do give me a mention so I can add the link to the first post of this thread. If I am chanced, I will join in.

I recommend asking for strategies before the prize award should not requested whether to make it better for the winner or to add to organizer's collection. I also would enjoin not making a monetary prize as if it is for the honor, those in it purely for the money would lay off (even Viettastitches ensured to mention that a phone was lost because of looking for how to participate in the contest). If it is purely for the passion of it, true traders will gather.

Wishing you well - Teemy

P.S The rules below
teemy:
An Idea

I have an idea for a forex competition to help those beginners that need trading funds. The first part being consistency in their trading strategy and sticking to it throughout the duration of the trial.

The Trial

A forex demo trading competition.

Everyone starts with a trading account of $10,000 which is coincidentally similar to a $100 account in cents (more on this later).

Contest starts and runs for the last two weeks of each month.

Awarding the prize

Winner is the trader with the highest ROI or highest balance since all accounts start with the same amount.

At the end of the contest, the highest ranked trader will give me a report of his/her trading strategy and I will authenticate that ALL trades made conform to the trading strategy. Any single off strategy trade will lead to disqualification and prize goes to the next highest ranked trader.

Prize is $100 or equivalent in naira paid into winner's Dom or Savings account. (I will see about raising this and increasing prize positions in coming months).

As an added bonus, I will automate the winning trading strategy into an expert advisor for the winner. I would advice winner should not sell it nor give it out (I will give recommendations on how to make more with it without giving out the farm). There truly is something called the law of diminishing returns.

Grounds For Disqualification

All gurus and pros are not entitled to participate. I would rather you add more to the prize pot. This also includes anyone who has dropped trading signals in any of the nairaland forex threads.

Any new nairaland account that was created from today ontowards is not entitled to participate.

A prize winner for a month is not entitled to a prize in the next immediate month.

The contest trading account should NOT have a drawdown more than 20% of the starting account balance. The concept is to ensure you will maintain money management rules so as not to blow the prize money in a swoop.

Conclusion

All interested participants should give me a mention while I work on setting up the demo contest (most likely on fxblue).

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trex4(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
marshalcarter:
hello... how do i get into Forex trading platform
if you've learnt Forex enough download MT5 (on pc and mobile) and practice with demo (virtual money) to iron your edges, and make a strategy. When you're ready get a good broker and deposit money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Did Wiconse drop signals before the contest? Yes
Is there a rule disqualifying those that drop signals? Yes

According to the rules of the contest, Wincose was disqualified. Period

I dropped the Whatsapp chat messages to show the strategy he dropped. Any instructor who has ever taught forex can see that he was clearly holding back which later led to the video conference and even afterwards in his own words on this thread he still said he feels lucky to have not shown his whole strategy. I find it really amusing to still hear complaints about the said strategy.

The rules clearly stated that a winner would have to drop strategy used and ALL trades would be confirmed to have obeyed the strategy rules. Knowing he was not a newbie, he shouldn't have have entered the contest not to talk about dropping his strategy. His own words during the video conference outed him as haven given signals in the past. Whether early or late, he was caught. You don't tell the admissions officer to go through your JAMB results before going through your WAEC results. You simply drop all documents upon request and wait for the results.

An intermediate, expert or pro trader in a newbie contest is just simply cheating and I won't help deprive the one who is entitled to the award just because EVERYONE says so.

As for being fraudulent as not giving the remaining person the prize, I want you to keep it that way which means you can't be disappointed more than you already are.

Cheers all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
teemy:
Wiconse had nothing to do in a newbie contest. He was certainly not a newbie trader and once I had caught on his words during our conference that he gave signals here (clearly spelled as a disqualifier in the rules), he tried to claim newbie.

We had the conference between 8:27 pm and 9:10pm and I repeated the words I mentioned about confirming his nairaland posts (this was mentioned would be done in the rules)

you have time to post this yet can not make a simple transfer of $100 to your winner.
SHAME TO YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Teemy , you talk tooooo much , pay the winner and carry your wahala for one side. corny man.

Teemy: I don't have time , i dont have time, i'm a very busy person
BUT have time to post rubbish and not go straight to the point and pay up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by handsomebolanle: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello Boss'es

I'd like to get an opinion of reliable brokers used by many of us. Putting in the Nigeria Factors. Thanks

I will appreciate..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
wiconse:

you have time to post this yet can not make a simple transfer of $100 to your winner.
SHAME TO YOU.

TheYoda:
Teemy , you talk tooooo much , pay the winner and carry your wahala for one side. corny man.

Teemy: I don't have time , i dont have time, i'm a very busy person
BUT have time to post rubbish and not go straight to the point and pay up.

Your points have been well received. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hotforex.
handsomebolanle:
Hello Boss'es
I'd like to get an opinion of reliable brokers used by many of us. Putting in the Nigeria Factors. Thanks

I will appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
teejaysmarty1:

Great! feel free to drop me any of you observations/alerts pls

anything and everything I post you'd see, I'm pretty sure NL won't censor my posts from you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
There are lots of forex books on this site for both beginner and advanced level
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/ecf0f6165f6e8cf48474ce773216b037
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please read rule 10 of this forum and kindly remove this rubbish you have placed on here.
When you decide to outsmart yourself in any other forum that has dimwits as members unlike the enlightened people here, you can ask me for one of the 4 junior interns I have working under me on my trading floor right now. We are dealing with synthetic indices as we speak.
You all are just same indignant lot and I won't be wasting my time with your likes anymore!!!
teemy:
21-24
between 20 and 21 was his zoom id, I skipped that line. You can see at the top of 21 that a line with a link was skipped

His Bank details and his name came between 23 and 24. They were skipped as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
saxy4c:
Please read rule 10 of this forum and kindly remove this rubbish you have placed on here.
When you decide to outsmart yourself in any other forum that has dimwits as members unlike the enlightened people here, you can ask me for one of the 4 junior interns I have working under me on my trading floor right now. We are dealing with synthetic indices as we speak.
You all are just same indignant lot and I won't be wasting my time with your likes anymore!!!

Lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
teemy:
Did Wiconse drop signals before the contest? Yes
Is there a rule disqualifying those that drop signals? Yes

According to the rules of the contest, Wincose was disqualified. Period

I dropped the Whatsapp chat messages to show the strategy he dropped. Any instructor who has ever taught forex can see that he was clearly holding back which later led to the video conference and even afterwards in his own words on this thread he still said he feels lucky to have not shown his whole strategy. I find it really amusing to still hear complaints about the said strategy.

The rules clearly stated that a winner would have to drop strategy used and ALL trades would be confirmed to have obeyed the strategy rules. Knowing he was not a newbie, he shouldn't have have entered the contest not to talk about dropping his strategy. His own words during the video conference outed him as haven given signals in the past. Whether early or late, he was caught. You don't tell the admissions officer to go through your JAMB results before going through your WAEC results. You simply drop all documents upon request and wait for the results.

An intermediate, expert or pro trader in a newbie contest is just simply cheating and I won't help deprive the one who is entitled to the award just because EVERYONE says so.

As for being fraudulent as not giving the remaining person the prize, I want you to keep it that way which means you can't be disappointed more than you already are.

Cheers all

Look at this fool. Oh you think your 38k is what I need to be doing fine Ask people like Axyz who I am.
Broke ass like you. You keep asking for strategy here and there without any sense of reasoning.

As a failed entity that you are, you should have known that I broke the rule even before declaring me the winner. Apparently, you are looking for ways to outsmart the members of this thread. Looking for a good strategy to keep your failed career going.

Succintly, it is better you pay your winner his prize or you go to hell with your fake busy life. angry

I will update this week, that week, upper week.
Like I said,

SHAME TO YOU

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
saxy4c:

Are synthetic indices related to volatility indices?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by marshalcarter: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trex4:
if you've learnt Forex enough download MT5 (on pc and mobile) and practice with demo (virtual money) to iron your edges, and make a strategy. When you're ready get a good broker and deposit money.
thanks bro...I really appreciate but i know nothing about it...can i still download the MT5 and practice with it??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by handsomebolanle: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
saxy4c:
Hotforex.

Thank you sir...God bless you...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
teemy:

Are synthetic indices related to volatility indices?

Volatility indices are synthetic indices.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Saxy4c chai !! your oyinbo dey burst brain oh, you wan finish Teemy lol.

Teemy and Blackeurop dey be 5&6.Their junior brother be bojbest grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teejaysmarty1: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Want to break habits and get control of psychology in trading?
I recommend this book.It helps!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.