Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532858 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
ejosh4:
He who falls for Bojbest trick has his/herself to blame

I recommend Naked Forex high probability Techniques for Trading without indicators by Alex nekritin and Walters Peters... It's free on net...

One of the best trading book have ever read in my life. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bojbest is just having fun and at the same time creating awareness for his blog and u guys are helping him by replying to his posts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
ejosh4:

Yeah sure
http://waptrick.com/en/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FEB%2F19550%2Febook%2Fpdf%2FNaked_Forex_High_Probability_Techniques_for_Trading_Without_Indicators.pdf

Use standard download... It's about 7.something mb..
Every info as regards Trading without indicators is there

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
signalsmedia:
Bojbest is just having fun and at the same time creating awareness for his blog and u guys are helping him by replying to his posts.

You are smart. Honestly you got the scope.

Money follows attention~ Grant Cardone.

Create a product or service that can help millions, then you will become a millionaire.

Nice one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nikdam: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

It will take 6months of consistent effort to become a profitable trader.

I’m talking from experience. Also concerning the price...it is to scare people away.

If you want it that bad, you will send a message and ask for help.

When I started trading, I came here asked for help and no one helped me.

I went outside nairaland, got the right information, everything was free because I had passion and the courage to ask for help. Those white guys helped me.

They didn’t give me trading sigansl, they gave me what I need to get started then I figured the shit out.

As I said, FOREX trading is for the Rich. If you are a poor or cannot afford 50k per month. Please don’t trade forex.

Why? Because you will chase the money and not the skill.

If you are poor or middle class and you want it to become a trader that bad, read books. Go on twitter and follow top traders that made millions.

I did and my member: will get what I have learnt trading. It took me years of hard work this is why I’m calling myself KING Pipmarshall.

I worked hard and I succeed. You don’t want to put in the work, then pay and be fed.

It’s simple.

I paid for their courses even tho they made millions already. They have what I want and I had no choice than to pay.

Soon, I’ll be traveling the world and will meet these traders in person. They changed my life and Only my members will get what I learnt from them.

Out there, I’m still an amateur because i hve not gottent to the level of making $20k weekly from trading. I still dey learn trading from people that are way supper than me.

I subscribe $240 monthly to access trading funds, I subscribe $200 monthly for my mentors membership.

In short I pay to learn from the top traders in the world.

I’m still a student to the markets but on Nairalalnd, I’m KING because I’ve got what it takes.

Saxy4c is a demo trader and if he Is your mentor, good luck.

As of today, I have zero members. This shld show you I don’t live on my membership fee. I make profits off the markets and we are only 2%.

To get to the top, you have to burst your ass.
I am so lazy when it comes to typing but I just have to say this. Mr man, an empty barrel they say makes the loudest noise. Instead of trying so hard to lure people to your groups or tradingview page, why don't you just earn people's respect here and humble yourself a bit. You see that Saxy guy and his likes you are calling a demo trader may get a contract to help manage big portfolio one of these days. In fact if he knows his onions, he can as well get funding from some of these funding companies. Though he is demo trading, he knows what he is doing. Forget all these being poor can't trade sermon. I just smile when you were boasting about your 90pips gain when people are raking in hundreds of not thousands of pips weekly. Check out Davit on forex factory and see how that man just dey harvest thousands of pips weekly and the man no dey make noise or calls himself a king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
nikdam:
I am so lazy when it comes to typing but I just have to say this. Mr man, an empty barrel they say makes the loudest noise. Instead of trying so hard to lure people to your groups or tradingview page, why don't you just earn people's respect here and humble yourself a bit. You see that Saxy guy and his likes you are calling a demo trader may get a contract to help manage big portfolio one of these days. In fact if he knows his onions and can as well get funding from some of these funding companies. Though he is demo trading, he knows what he is doing. Forget all these being poor can't trade salmon. I just smile when you were boasting of about your 90pips gain when people are raking in hundreds of not thousands of pips. Check out Davit on forex factory and see how that just dey harvest thousands pips weekly and the man no dey make noise or calls himself a king.

The goal of every business is to make profits.

Also no firm will give a demo trader real money to trade. The emotions are totally different.

You should know kings are kings and we don’t need pawns like you to tell us how we run our marketing.

Me and saxy4c who will you meet for financial advice? I have an online profile, tradingview profile and a blog. I’m authentic.

You don’t want to learn. I said earlier, I was humble in season 19. Even saxy4c was no where.

Now the gurus in 19 have moved on but most complaint I receive is: people abuse them on here. The most painful part is they allowed it to get to them and it affects their trading performance.

Knowing this I invested money into building a blogging business, where I can share everything I learned free.

This blog will be my portfolio when I approach big banks to help with their investment funds. I surpassed 300views and I started this month.

It’s progress to me.

Last month, I knew nothing about blogging. Last year I knew nothing on forex.

Everyone should be making progress in life as in trading. You can’t achieve that trading DEMO.

Trade a live account and you will see most traders wont last long.

King Pipmarshall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nikdam: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

Lol
That is my uncle and he actually gave me funds to trade.

Haters will say anything to bring you down.

I love your energy and I’m here to take any troll.

My Facebook profile should show you that I’m real. I’m a student of Obafemi Awolowo University.

You can’t have low IQ and be given admission to study there.
Please don't bring OAU into this abeg. I don't want to go and hide my face in shame. OAU students can do better than you are doing now. We are not rude.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
nikdam:
Please don't bring OAU into this abeg. I don't want to go and hide my face in shame. OAU students can do better than you are doing now. We are not rude.

The hate here is too much. So i don’t want to lose guard.

Don’t mind me. Once I know my enemies are at peace, I’ll relax.

For now those guys are gunnig for my ass and looking for my flaws.

Imagine someone going to Facebook bringing my comment with my uncle on Nairaland.

Like who did I offend? Just because I’m promoting my blog?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by joelreg(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:
In season 19 I was humble because i knew nothing.

Season 20 some demo trader is claiming nonsense. And you expect me to keep quiet?

Season 21 by God’s grace I no go dey Nigeria.

I know my bosses in this business and I’ll alway respect them.

Having my social media profiles should only give you peace of mind that you can find me. Currently on campus and will be done with school soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/4934787/forex-trade-alerts-season-19/226#82990776

All hail KING Pipmarshall

MARKET IS THE BOSS

Guy build your reputation first stop all this ranting
Your work should speak for you.
Imagine how hard you try to prove non existence stuff.

In honestly nothing wrong charging for your idea but now you are not there yet.

If you want people to rush to your mentorship or whatever prove to the world with evidence, ANYone can do market analysis and projection but all boiled down in doing the work.(consistently executing your trade)

Moreover THERE IS ALOT OF PROP FIRM OUT THERE TO HELP YOU WITH FUND GONE ARE THE DAYS UNDERCAPITAL is forex trading problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Davigle(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
The quote "History repeats itself" is not only true in the financial markets but is also true in life. Same cycle of events always repeats itself on this thread. I pity those who may end up being victims to such kind of events.
#Well a big shout to all the legendary traders on this thread. the likes of natruetalk, infofirst, currentprice, pipnator, pipsbasketing, pipmarshall, saxy4c and co. y'all have my deepest respect. more pips to your account.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gogetta(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tonyfx:

Bro. Let me tell you something a true mentor will first prove himself/herself time over before even asking for money. Secondly a true successful trader won't ask for monthly fees (just once off fee) because it's to show you that they are more interested in your success than your money. Abeg before you fall for this scam please check out a few of credible mentors site
Learntotradethemarket.com (Nial Fuller) my number one mentor and dailypriceaction.com (Justin Bennett).
See how a real professional does it cool
Justine Bennet is the G.O.A.T!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by joelreg(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gogetta:

Hahahaha

Trade execution consistency over long period of time.
Flip of coin anyone can do that get lucky for few moments but market will humble the fellow if he is a gambler

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nikdam: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

The hate here is too much. So i don’t want to lose guard.

Don’t mind me. Once I know my enemies are at peace, I’ll relax.

For now those guys are gunnig for my ass and looking for my flaws.

Imagine someone going to Facebook bringing my comment with my uncle on Nairaland.

Like who did I offend? Just because I’m promoting my blog?

No one hates you man, I see people's actions here has being protective of innocent people so as not to fall into fraudsters net and then loose their hard earned money. All they want is proof to know you can do what claim. Show proof, and see how many followers you will get. You don't need to stress afterwards, you will get requests tire.
I am done replying abeg.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
On the contrary bro, you are creating more footprints of his gimmicks online so that when a simple search is made on him, there is adequate information to portray his gross ineptitude as regards his claims.

If I put all his inconsistencies together, you would realise he has just exposed the clown that he is and if we put in the good work, the zero subscribers he presently has would remain that way and he would find other means to raise funds to blow in the markets again.

A professional gives you points on how to trade but forgets money management which even the greatest traders would spend half of their training courses teaching you on. And that's who is looking for subscribers to pay him?

He went online for free to learn from "Oyobi" [the top female trader in the world is a Nigreian lady from the efik region of Nigeria] because he gained nothing here and now like the typical wicked and vile bad Nigerians [there are good nigerians and we are many] he wants newbies to cough out 50k monthly for what was bestowed on him for free.

In his 50k monthly subscription, he doesn't give you signals or put you through every trade setup, he just shows you the trade setups as posted in his blog and allow the newbies use their strategies to eneter their trades, all for 90pips in a month? oh my Gosh!!

He pays 240usd and 200usd monthly for whatever he claims, a whole 500usd monthly, but fails to grow that amount with the strategies he is begging for people online to buy his strategy just 4weeks ago? How on earth does this add up? He has now claimed either of Alex Nekritin or Walters Peters is his uncle and funded him. Give me a couple of hours and this would be discredited hastily because I know both of them almost personally.

See, i'm vast in detecting the things unspoken. I've been trained in the course of my previous job, that to filter enemy spies, you shouldn't listen to the words people speak but what they are trying to say. He is subliminally trying to get a big hit of $10k investor so that he can play with their funds. Remember how blackeurope couldn't find a $1m investor, then came down to 50K, then 20K then finally $5K. This one na him pikin wey no get sense.

If anyone gets scammed by this guy, then as much as I think of scammers as plain robbers and the scum of the earth, I would even more think of the victim as one of the greatest fools there is on the internet in this age because they have adequate information to research at their fingertips. He has shown himself to be just be a dreamer waiting to travel to the abroad with investors funds or subscriptions from like 20 people and frustration of not a single subscriber is making him lose it. cheesy

I still don't understand how anyone would constantly say they have nothing to gain here but still won't stay away, even a baby knows that the moment it gets burned by a candle, it would run away even if it sees small electric torch. Can anyone help me clarify if OAU has a secondary school because that's the only connection that fellow can have their. His level of thought processing gives me great nausea.

signalsmedia:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gogetta:

Wetin d guy do you grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by tboynaija: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

It will take 6months of consistent effort to become a profitable trader.

I’m talking from experience. Also concerning the price...it is to scare people away.

If you want it that bad, you will send a message and ask for help.

When I started trading, I came here asked for help and no one helped me.

I went outside nairaland, got the right information, everything was free because I had passion and the courage to ask for help. Those white guys helped me.

They didn’t give me trading sigansl, they gave me what I need to get started then I figured the shit out.

As I said, FOREX trading is for the Rich. If you are a poor or cannot afford 50k per month. Please don’t trade forex.

Why? Because you will chase the money and not the skill.

If you are poor or middle class and you want it to become a trader that bad, read books. Go on twitter and follow top traders that made millions.

I did and my member: will get what I have learnt trading. It took me years of hard work this is why I’m calling myself KING Pipmarshall.

I worked hard and I succeed. You don’t want to put in the work, then pay and be fed.

It’s simple.

I paid for their courses even tho they made millions already. They have what I want and I had no choice than to pay.

Soon, I’ll be traveling the world and will meet these traders in person. They changed my life and Only my members will get what I learnt from them.

Out there, I’m still an amateur because i hve not gottent to the level of making $20k weekly from trading. I still dey learn trading from people that are way supper than me.

I subscribe $240 monthly to access trading funds, I subscribe $200 monthly for my mentors membership.

In short I pay to learn from the top traders in the world.

I’m still a student to the markets but on Nairalalnd, I’m KING because I’ve got what it takes.

Saxy4c is a demo trader and if he Is your mentor, good luck.

As of today, I have zero members. This shld show you I don’t live on my membership fee. I make profits off the markets and we are only 2%.

To get to the top, you have to burst your ass.
I feel very impressed reading this. Can you please share your myfx book account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nikdam: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
saxy4c:

a dreamer waiting to travel to the abroad.

lol, this one got me cheesy cheesy.
And by the way, OAU do have a secondary school.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
docus:

Very good
OK thanks. Am going to go for it then
Like how many months do you think it will take me to master forex considering I go for his course
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bcashy: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

Please read the blog post. You will make money yourself.
Learn before you earn.
I don’t need to proof to anyone I’m a successful trader. Forex trading is a business and let see who last long.

I’m your king and you should show respect. We are not mates.

If you need help, ask and I’ll solve your problems by giving my advice.

To new traders, read my blog, you won’t regret it.

My membership fee is 50k monthly subscription. If you cannot afford it, read my blog and make money using what I preach.

Don’t mind people like saxy4c they are demo traders and take forex as a game. I take it as a business and profits is my goal.

By giving money nko? Outta of the thousands of dollars u are printing outta of forex angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guys here's my analysis on EurAud for the week.

Blue line = major support.

Black line = minor resistance.

I intend buying when price finds support on the blue lines, and close positions when price hits them (to consolidate profits).

Professionals in the house, I need your appraisal and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Pic 1 - 4hr candles.
Pic2 - Daily candles.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gasive:
Guys here's my analysis on EurAud for the week.

Blue line = major support.

Black line = minor resistance.

I intend buying when price finds support on the blue lines, and close positions when price hits them (to consolidate profits).

Professionals in the house, I need your appraisal and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Pic 1 - 4hr candles.
Pic2 - Daily candles.

This is how I analyze mine (I'm a medium/long term trader)
Pic 1 weekly chart
Pic2 daily chart
Looking to buy these support zone with a buy price action signal as confirmation

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Tonyfx:

This is how I analyze mine (I'm a medium/long term trader)
Pic 1 weekly chart
Pic2 daily chart
Looking to buy these support zone with a buy price action signal as confirmation

Ok, thanks for your input. I will watch it closely.

Let me go back to the chart and do more diligence. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
arabmoney14:

Like how many months do you think it will take me to master forex considering I go for his course

Just watch his videos, practice demo trading, mastering forex depends on how committed u are, for some, it may be months while some are years
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oga your head dey there, I'm honoured that people with your reasoning are here.
These guys have free materials that I followed week after week for totally free and partly built my foundation to understand there is a methodology to forex and not jumping around here and there for 90 weekly pips.
Nice one.
Tonyfx:
Bro. Let me tell you something a true mentor will first prove himself/herself time over before even asking for money. Secondly a true successful trader won't ask for monthly fees (just once off fee) because it's to show you that they are more interested in your success than your money. Abeg before you fall for this scam please check out a few of credible mentors site
Learntotradethemarket.com (Nial Fuller) my number one mentor and dailypriceaction.com (Justin Bennett).
See how a real professional does it cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by qwertyboss(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guy there is a live webinar going on now and you can earn as much as $10K.
This real!
get in here>
https: //thedigitalnetwork.io/member/sp2/Qwertboss/default
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
docus:

Just watch his videos, practice demo trading, mastering forex depends on how committed u are, for some, it may be months while some are years
Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
infofirst:

I am no longer willing to discuss about the acct I gave him either but this only one I will say is that [b]he did not blow the acct[b]

Why should you pay me:

Here is one review that shows You won’t lose your money. I guarantee growth on your account.

Thanks Infofirst.

More reviews to come soon as I get more clients.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:

If you think his majesty is fake, check his previous calls on trading view: https://www.tradingview.com/u/Emmanuel-Abolaji/

I’m a fast growing trader and soon you all will bow and hail the king.

I don’t need to provide proof I trade a real account why? Because the markets filters the bad traders by taking their money.

I don’t trade demo and I’m still a student to the markets.

But on Nairalalnd, I’m KING.

All Hail King Pipmarshall.

Visit my blog: Pipmarshall.com

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepipmarshall
Pride before downfall...
saxy4c:
Oga your head dey there, I'm honoured that people with your reasoning are here.
These guys have free materials that I followed week after week for totally free and partly built my foundation to understand there is a methodology to forex and not jumping around here and there for 90 weekly pips.
Nice one.
well done jare...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
ejosh4:
He who falls for Bojbest trick has his/herself to blame

I recommend Naked Forex high probability Techniques for Trading without indicators by Alex nekritin and Walters Peters... It's free on net...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
arabmoney14:
Who knows how good Adam khoo courses are���
arabmoney14:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Abambam:
Thanks so much. Ive already seen a telegram channel where all his paid videos are including options and stock trading. Am going to start downloading it little by little with night data

BTW do you use VPN when visiting these torrent websites. I haven't used them before but planning to use them to download some movies

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.