Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (536019 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't know may be am confused by what many expert say. They told me it is very difficult to make 50% per year on your capital and very very risky. They told me you can make money this month , the next month you lose, this have been bothering me a lot because have not yet experience anything in Forex trading am still a beginner, can any experience person that have been trading for years help me put light on this? am confused
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bornfool:
I don't know may be am confused by what many expert say. They told me it is very difficult to make 50% per year on your capital and very very risky. They told me you can make money this month , the next month you lose, this have been bothering me a lot because have not yet experience anything in Forex trading am still a beginner, can any experience person that have been trading for years help me put light on this? am confused

Bro, forget about what experts say.

The rule of thumb is to know what you're doing, don't just speculate. Try as much as possible to learn.

There's no fixed amount you can make in forex, it all boils down to you.

Below is my training account, and I doubled my balance with just two trades.

Just work on yourself, and you will be fine.

My opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by udosam(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello, I am a beginner and I really do want to start trading, can you help me start? Thank you

bojbest:
This morning, I’m so happy.

Even though it’s only a referal but I helped someone setup his forex trading account.

He contacted me from my website Pipmarshall.com and I explained everything to the individual.

Note: I didn’t collect 1naira from him but I’ll earn more than 1naira from referrals

Contact your forex trading mentor KING Pipmarshall on Pipmarshall.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Definitely looks like it wants to fall more from his charts, but if I don't catch this as the demand zone, I'd catch the next. A break above the XX80 would be nice. Thanks for sharing your view.
Gasive:

I wanted to make an early entry at that purple bar but decided to wait to see what the weekend brings. I will buy once there's a break-out on the 1h Tf.

But that oga Tony analysis just dey cut my morale.

I'm observing sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
saxy4c:
Definitely looks like it wants to fall more from his charts, but if I don't catch this as the demand zone, I'd catch the next. A break above the XX80 would be nice. Thanks for sharing your view.

Alright bro.

And what's your bias on gold? You haven't updated us recently.

On my analysis, I think it will hit 1660 in the next few days.

What do you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gasive:

The rule of thumb is to know what you're doing, don't just speculate. Try as much as possible to learn.

My opinion.
@ bold sum up this write up..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gasive:

My opinion.

Thanks. This the type of result we need to be seeing unlike some people telling us to pay 100k for one mumu mentorship to regain the money wey dey don lose for market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bornfool:

Thanks. This the type of result we need to be seeing unlike some people telling us to pay 100k for one mumu mentorship to regain the money wey dey don lose for market.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
What do I think? Gold around 800/900 in a couple of months. What do I see, Gold closed above 1726 last week. That's very very very bullish.

My plan is to buy Gold when market opens, I suspect it would gap down at open. Vaccine trials for the covid failed over the weekend.
Gasive:

Alright bro.

And what's your bias on gold? You haven't updated us recently.

On my analysis, I think it will hit 1660 in the next few days.

What do you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na real born fool be that cheesy
Bornfool:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
saxy4c:
What do I think? Gold around 800/900 in a couple of months. What do I see, Gold closed above 1726 last week. That's very very very bullish.

My plan is to buy Gold when market opens, I suspect it would gap down at open. Vaccine trials for the covid failed over the weekend.

Alright bro, thanks for your input.

But I think you should wait till price breaks and possibly retest the resistance before buying.

I think that double top is up to something.

My opinion.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
udosam:
Hello, I am a beginner and I really do want to start trading, can you help me start? Thank you

Fill the contact me form on my website. Ask your question and you will get your answers.

Pipmarshall.com is the website
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shaffy19: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please is there any brokers trading volatility 75
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
shaffy19:
Please is there any brokers trading volatility 75

If you don't know the broker then how did you hear of it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shaffy19: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donvic4u:

If you don't know the broker then how did you hear of it?
I mean Nigeria broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
bojbest:
Guys I want you all to understand this.

I don’t teach forex. I’m a mentor.

I have a new product I’m selling.

It’s forex trading account management.

GET 20% Growth per year on your trading account

JESU!!! pay 50k monthly, that's 600k yearly for a 20% growth shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tonyfx:

Lol. 20% is 60k sir...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
shaffy19:
I mean Nigeria broker

There's no Nigerian broker..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
arabmoney14:

Just search "PiranhaProfits (Adam Khoo)" on telegram. D files are large though

Checked out this telegram and I believe the admin thinks the Adam khoo is a scammer that's why he posted all his courses for people to judge for themselves. Please guys thread carefully.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Count 10 candles from the first blue candle I marked,
what was the 11th candle? Now count 10 candies from the next blue mark, what do you think the next candle would be?

Everyone expects a double top and sell, she repeats similar patterns over and over again and it's like the big players create them, but if I know this lady, I'd not be selling for the next D1 grin
Gasive:

Alright bro, thanks for your input.

But I think you should wait till price breaks and possibly retest the resistance before buying.

I think that double top is up to something.

My opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Donvic4u:

Lol. 20% is 60k sir...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tonyfx:

The markets are there and open to everyone. Start trading and you will see not everyone can make consistent profits from trading.

Majority blow accounts due to their emotions. Eg
1) Fear: After taking a loss, you are afriad of taking the next trade
2) Greed: you are winning then you risked 50%
3) Hope: you didn’t obey your plan while taking a trade then you hoping on God saying: Please God, let me breakeven and I won’t repeat such mistakes again’

If you are a trader like this, you need help in mastering your emotions.
Here are few tips:
1) Have a personal trading room
2) Meditation for clear mind
3) Exercise.
4) Journal

Any more suggestions?

I hope this helps.

Pipmarshall.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
saxy4c:

I think this week will be bearish. I'm seeing a weekly divergence, plus I doubt if that last 2 weeks' reversal pin bar has failed. I may be selling from Tuesday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
saxy4c:
Count 10 candles from the first blue candle I marked,
what was the 11th candle? Now count 10 candies from the next blue mark, what do you think the next candle would be?

Everyone expects a double top and sell, she repeats similar patterns over and over again and it's like the big players create them, but if I know this lady, I'd not be selling for the next D1 grin

Ok man, let's wait and watch it unfold.

Fingers crossed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
AXYZ:

I think this week will be bearish. I'm seeing a weekly divergence, plus I doubt if that last 2 weeks' reversal pin bar has failed. I may be selling from Tuesday.

Seriously, I have a bearish bias, but let's wait and see what happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Trading will cost you a lot of time, money, relations, stress but isn't everything we really love requires a price to pay?
Everyone starts with a different story but we are all in the same boat looking for Success.
So use wise your time, put trading as your priority!

Pipmarshall.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tonyfx:

E weak person gan

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can the weekend finish already let this charlatan with 20% p.a for 600k get out of here, since during the week he is too busy generating 90pips to post anything here.
bojbest:
Trading will cost you a lot of time, money, relations, stress but isn't everything we really love requires a price to pay?
Everyone starts with a different story but we are all in the same boat looking for Success.
So use wise your time, put trading as your priority!

Pipmarshall.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tonyfx:

Checked out this telegram and I believe the admin thinks the Adam khoo is a scammer that's why he posted all his courses for people to judge for themselves. Please guys thread carefully.
Yes I saw it too. But people I have asked said the man course is very good. I have nothing to lose since am not paying for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.