Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (539028 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2020
50 pips on this bad boy, I still think it would fall further to that 300pips level. Look for sells on retracement.
saxy4c:
1.0840 is a good sell area for EU for me, 0890 SL and like 300pips Tp.

Expecting new lows 1.0500 to be hit
As you can see the downtrend didnt break even after many times of small rallys to remove some sellers positions, this is due to USD being a safe heaven for moments like this, DXY will hit record highs of 105+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2020
The kind of cult this pair is in has not been seen before I tell you, tufiakwa!!! cheesy
Benqozenero:
The destiny of eurchf is upward. You can keep buying at every deep. Buy now. Stop loss @ 1.05100.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
The kind of cult this pair is in has not been seen before I tell you, tufiakwa!!! cheesy
EURCHF is a don't go area.
I heard something like a certain level is artificially maintained
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
Adding Sell eurusd 1.0792 Sl 1.0842 Tp 1.0692
saxy4c:
50 pips on this bad boy, I still think it would fall further to that 300pips level. Look for sells on retracement.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 1:32pm On May 14, 2020
forendals:

EURCHF is a don't go area.
I heard something like a certain level is artificially maintained

Damn...guy , you took me back memory lane!

That artificial level was the 1.2000 maintained by the SNB during a periodical libor rate quote around 2012. There was a crazy spike that day, I think over a thousand pips in 5mins or less.

That floor was maintained for a good while to help the swiss franc. However various floors has been touted since that time and the dynamics In the euro zone has changed a lot after then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
Sell limit US30 23250 Sl 23750 TP open
UsdCHF buy 9745 sl 9715 tp 9795

The Americans have come. Welcome to US session grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
Buying GBPUSD 1.2170 SL 1.2155 TP 1.2250
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
GU smashing a n important support level at 2169.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2020
Gold selling again 1733 Sl 1744 Tp 1680
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
GU set to buy big time for respecting the support of 21639 TP above 2642, SL 2161
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shollish(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
Please, I'm interested in learning forex, I've just finished the forex tutorial on baby pips. I understand the terminologies and lingo now unlike before but I am finding a difficult time knowing when and why to enter a trade, I read most technical indicators are lagging, so how do one study this price action well?
Which pair is best to start for a beginner?
I want to acquire the knowledge long term not really for short term money making.
Please bosses in the house, I need advice

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
shollish:
Please, I'm interested in learning forex, I've just finished the forex tutorial on baby pips. I understand the terminologies and lingo now unlike before but I am finding a difficult time knowing when and why to enter a trade, I read most technical indicators are lagging, so how do one study this price action well?
Which pair is best to start for a beginner?
I want to acquire the knowledge long term not really for short term money making.
Please bosses in the house, I need advice

Open a live account with any of the popular Forex brokers.

Use money you can afford to loose, even if it is $20

Trade with the smallest lot size available, I recommend 0.01

Learn from your mistakes

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
i always go back to my videos and pdf anytime i come here
saxy4c posted a trade yesterday that the currency pair will go short,rushed to my demo account to check but after launching it my eyes were seeing that the market will go long applied my wuruwuru indicator placed the trade
I was seriously happy that saxy4c made a mistake that i will be the one to correct him
hey bro you lost that trade and this is where u went wrong
i was sure he will lose the trade but after some hours i came on here to check gbasgbos baba was celebrating
i launched my mt4 on my dell alas it took out the stop loss and the trade lost
i was wondering where i went wrong that was when i saw his post about how he makes his analysis on the higher time frame before trading on the lower time frame i saved the picture he posted studied it
relegated to my pdf to study more and also watch some videos but last last i know i will get their is just a matter of time and practice
bro you are good i wont lie

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 14, 2020
2 million dollars just wasted like that. No wonder contentment is a great gain. Greed is punishment& tormentor //////////// money some of us can only wish to have in the dream

https://www.forexfactory.com/theodoi#acct.29

---------:---::---------------------------
@Saxy4c so you are comparing that attached account with the way you trade here ? You wicked ba

Guys, check that account he posted on this thread@page 343 i.e hotforex broker and you will not find him trading the gold sell @ 1733 sl 110 pips. He dare not. He is simply scalping with big lot size and when trade reaches 10 - 30 pips, the guy don vamuse . By then you have lost your trade or stop loss hit several times. No small account will survive the way he trades here

Enough said and I am out here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2020
hidhrhis:
i always go back to my videos and pdf anytime i come here
saxy4c posted a trade yesterday that the currency pair will go short,rushed to my demo account to check but after launching it my eyes were seeing that the market will go long applied my wuruwuru indicator placed the trade
I was seriously happy that saxy4c made a mistake that i will be the one to correct him
i was sure he will lose the trade but after some hours i came on here to check gbasgbos baba was celebrating
i launched my mt4 on my dell alas it took out the stop loss and the trade lost
i was wondering where i went wrong that was when i saw his post about how he makes his analysis on the higher time frame before trading on the lower time frame i saved the picture he posted studied it
relegated to my pdf to study more and also watch some videos but last last i know i will get their is just a matter of time and practice
bro you are good i wont lie

One thing you should not do in Forex trading to rejoice when you are winning or be feeling bad when u are losing, Forex na like football anything can happen if price no reach your tp or sl never react, look at what happen to me today price don remain 10 pips to reach my tp I saw some mumu spike away from my tp I quickly close aam make person no come use greediness to kill himself. Read about trading emotions(trading in the zone) by mark Douglas it will help u out

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
iHateDcrowd:
2 million dollars just wasted like that. No wonder contentment is a great gain. Greed is punishment& tormentor //////////// money some of us can only wish to have in the dream

https://www.forexfactory.com/theodoi#acct.29

D guy no dey use stoploss nii See as Red full everywhere. May be he was Increasing is stoploss and decreasing is lot size. Like awon 50,000 gang
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
What prices did today eeh. I yam not understanding.
Which kind etighi movement be this today.
Re banks scalping today lol.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2020
MrStan11:
What prices did today eeh. I yam not understanding.
Which kind etighi movement be this today.
Re banks scalping today lol.
My broda, as in ehn, i just dey confuse embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Richsteemit: 6:06pm On May 14, 2020
Omo I don lose 8 dollars today 80 percent of my account I can cry right now, price just wicked me today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Richsteemit:
Omo I don lose 8 dollars today 80 percent of my account I can cry right now, price just wicked me today
Its part of the game.
But 80% in one day is way too much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

My broda, as in ehn, i just dey confuse embarassed
Anyway its seems usdjpy and EURCad don dey get shape.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Richsteemit: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
Who is the guy that said trend is your friend, na my greatest enemy I will never follow the trend again I will be waiting for price to reach the place it have potential of reversing. Trend is for noice makers, you follow trend you follow death. The moment you catch a good reversal setup you dont need to be worrying about what will be happen when the trend is going to the next support or resistance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 7:14pm On May 14, 2020
Richsteemit:
Who is the guy that said trend is your friend, na my greatest enemy I will never follow the trend again I will be waiting for price to reach the place it have potential of reversing. Trend is for noice makers, you follow trend you follow death. The moment you catch a good reversal setup you dont need to be worrying about what will be happen when the trend is going to the next support or resistance
find what works for you. Fx is largely a personal adventure. mentors will guide you but u have to fins your own way

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2020
Richsteemit:
My brother, trend is your friend but always look at retailers positions.
I normally use myfxbook community outlook.
My contrarian approach is whenever retailers position is above 5000 lots and 70% and above.
I believe it serve as handout to our predators.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
I used to be once frustrated in trading forex, but like I said, I haven't had a losing week trading for like 4years now. You need help and rather than ask for it you're drawing more negative energy to yourself.
I'm not wicked fa.
I want to help you brother.
iHateDcrowd:

@Saxy4c so you are comparing that attached account with the way you trade here ? You wicked ba.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2020
I've paid my dues and I'm only wondering why anyone would pray that I lose for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
I would continue to win, that is for sure, not maybe and I'm trying me best possible for us all to tap into this thing. This is my daily bread and until I quit, it would be a consistent means of survival.
Pray for me to win more instead.
hidhrhis:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Richsteemit: 8:30pm On May 14, 2020
MrStan11:

My brother, trend is your friend but always look at retailers positions.
I normally use myfxbook community outlook.
My contrarian approach is whenever retailers position is above 5000 lots and 70% and above.
I believe it serve as handout to our predators.

I want to focus only on daily or 4hour high low reversal it is giving me better result may be later I can forgive trend, have been focusing on trading trend I discover am losing but when I trade reversal am more consistent, trend make me lose 80 percent of my account this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
80pips up.
saxy4c:
Sell EurCad 1.5241 Tp 1.5110 Sl 1.5300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2020
All 3 trades up 110pips.
saxy4c:
Adding one last shot at selling USDCAD 4093 SL 4140 TP 3800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2020
Both trades up 90pips.
saxy4c:
Adding a buy 106.8
4H price is on the 50fib level and I'm looking for an M formation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2020
Gbpnzd up 300pips.
saxy4c:
Buying gbpnzd 2.0150 SL 2.0105 TP open
Selling EURGBP 8835 SL 8855 TP 8735
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
I've paid my dues and I'm only wondering why anyone would pray that I lose for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
You should read his post again, he wasn't wishing you bad, you totally misconstrued what he meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.