Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (539087 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
I haven't had a losing week trading for like 4years now.
SAXY4C please don't start again, please !!! Stop throwing such unsubstantiated claim around without backing it up with evidence. Abi Blackeurop don enter you today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2020
I'm sure you're on the same vicodin shot I had at the dentist today. He wasn't wishing me bad, [ I know it's the rush you get while responding to me,lol] it just struck me maybe because people think I like with what I do here. Those are elements that reflect on my job man.

Since when did you become an arbitrator sef, abeg park well, you evil somebody. I have given you your myfxbook,what's next to prove? You want to link up so that you see that straight curve week after week? Or you'd say it's new. Of course I'd never display my professional accounts here. But don't worry, you'd see it grow to the 50k you thought was demo and in your very eyes it'd be flipped month after month. I'm going no where yet dont worry grin
TheYoda:
You should read his post again,he was wishing you bad, you totally misconstrued what he meant.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2020
I repeat, I haven't had a losing week in 202weeks so far. In 6 weeks time it'd be complete 4years and I'd give you the chance to tell me what you think in 6weeks with what you see on myfxbook that I did just because I love your rebellious soul cheesy
TheYoda:
SAXY4C please don't start again, please !!! Stop throwing such unsubstantiated claim around without backing it up with evidence. Abi Blackeurop don enter you today?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:05pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm sure you're on the same vicodin shot I had at the dentist today. He wasn't wishing me bad, [ I know it's the rush you get while responding to me,lol] it just struck me maybe because people think I like with what I do here. Those are elements that reflect on my job man.

you evil somebody.

Of course I'd never display my professional accounts here.
Saxy take it easy, I usually don't proofread, no time LOL. modified it. "wasn't"

Since when I become evil to you though? no losing week since 4yrs, FEAR GOD NOW, you go just lie like silly boy. Apply sense small at least. You start to sound like blackeuropean already.

Please don't be incorrigible liar biko.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
I've paid my dues and I'm only wondering why anyone would pray that I lose for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
I would continue to win, that is for sure, not maybe and I'm trying me best possible for us all to tap into this thing. This is my daily bread and until I quit, it would be a consistent means of survival.
Pray for me to win more instead.
Saxy4c , I have learned many things from you. They must talk, but focus is the main thing.. Never relent ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2020
Thank you bro. Only one of you pass 20 of theyoda. I don't know why I created his account that has now gone out of control, lol.
dasanchez1:
Saxy4c , I have learned many things from you. They must talk, but focus is the main thing.. Never relent ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:11pm On May 14, 2020
Saxy4c which myfxbook you give me? you never posted on here. Or the link on your profile that leads to no where LOL.
( and when you post one, put identifier to show its yours, no go do like idiot blackeurop that came here to post another person link )

No losing week for 4years, you must think everybody on here is your fan boy.

You should know some of us will call you out on your bullshit talk. If you talk big claim, no problem, back it up with evidence. You said exact same thing to blackeurop when he was here.

Come to even think of it, you must be very silly for that lie. I suppose woz you hot slap for that lie self grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
It leads to no where but that guy saw the trades I closed in 30pips today? You no dey talk true oh. I don'tneed fans, the cold here don do me.
TheYoda:
Saxy4c which myfxbook you give me? you never posted on here. Or the link on your profile that leads to no where LOL.

You should know some of us will call you out on your bullshit talk. If you talk big claim, no problem, back it up with evidence. You said exact same thing to blackeurop when he was here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:17pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
It leads to no where but that guy saw the trades I closed in 30pips today? You no dey talk true oh. I don'tneed fans, the cold here don do me.
Saxy4c , the myfxbook on your profile , leads to no where. You no sabi post just simple working link? 4yrs no losing week, which kind weed you take this evening? Oshogbo weed? or you mix am with something different ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dasanchez1(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Thank you bro. Only one of you pass 20 of theyoda. I don't know why I created his account that has now gone out of control, lol.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2020
We are all one, you, the black guy and I. Let'sjust Confess and ask for forgiveness lol
TheYoda:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2020
TheYoda:
( and when you post one, put identifier to show its yours, no go do like idiot blackeurop that came here to post another person link )

Come to even think of it, you must be very silly for that lie. I suppose woz you hot slap for that lie self grin grin grin

Oga at least saxy doesn't call himself the king and he doesn't charge any money for is signals we have to appreciate that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shollish(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
OK thanks bro
alphaNomega:

Open a live account with any of the popular Forex brokers.

Use money you can afford to loose, even if it is $20

Trade with the smallest lot size available, I recommend 0.01

Learn from your mistakes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2020
saxy4c:
I've paid my dues and I'm only wondering why anyone would pray that I lose for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
dont get me wrong bro i thought u made a mistake in the trade but i was the one wrong
dont misunderstand me boss
i have only good words and praise for what you are doing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2020
Selling EURNZD 8030 SL 8080 tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2020
Gbpchf buying1870 SL 1830 Tp 1960
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by tabtabtab: 8:20am On May 15, 2020
alphaNomega:

Open a live account with any of the popular Forex brokers.

Use money you can afford to loose, even if it is $20

Trade with the smallest lot size available, I recommend 0.01

Learn from your mistakes
Thanks for this advice.

Which of the popular forex brokers is advisable for a beginner.?

And is it advisable to start with a cent account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 8:39am On May 15, 2020
tabtabtab:

Thanks for this advice.

Hotforex is okay

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2020
Buying Gbp chf 1870 SL 1830 Tp 1960
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:22am On May 15, 2020
tabtabtab:
Thanks for this advice.
Hotforex is one of the best brokers to begin your journey with. no hassle. cent account is good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
Buy GBPUSD 2160 SL 2125 Tp open
Usdcad sell 4100 SL 4150
Buy GBPJPY 130.05 sl 129.65 tp open

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2020
Hello folks, here is the full video course on how to trade INTRADAY LONDON OPEN BREAKOUT. if you are a serious trader and you really want to learn and become a professional trader, download the course, relax watch the videos and realize your dreams. London Open Breakout trading strategy is one of the most profitable price action trading strategy out there, after watching the videos you will understand how price moves immediately after London Open on a daily bases. secondly, i uploaded another good trading course named 3SMA TRADING COURSE. If after watching the videos, nothing is added to your trading knowledge, just know you have a long way to go. these courses are not cheap so be wise with it. i will leave it online for one week only after that i will delete the links.

"INTRADAY LONDON OPEN BREAKOUT" Click to Enjoy: https://gofile.io/d/KlRUY4
"3SMA FULL VIDEOS COURSE" Click to Enjoy: https://gofile.io/d/xhttBO

May the pips be with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:40pm On May 15, 2020
saxy4c:
I haven't had a losing week trading for like 4years now.

Bornfool:
Oga at least saxy doesn't call himself the king and he doesn't charge any money for is signals we have to appreciate that.

Well, it would have been alot better for him to call himself King than what he just did.

He blatantly lied to everyone face here. Unashamed and it’s comment like yours that encourages this type of behavior. Same behavior wey make Nigeria stagnant. No accountability to oneself and to others. No holding people to their words.

If you encourages this, we then should encourage others too, bojbest and Teemy way of handling his competition, Blackeurop lies and forgery.

Turn it to Wild Wild West , where everything goes. I just find it funny though why lie when you’re already doing good here. He’s just being silly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2020
Ok is not in a month more believable to you? cheesy
TheYoda:
Well, it would have been alot better for him to call himself King than what he just did.[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by uche393: 5:41pm On May 15, 2020
TheYoda:

Well, it would have been alot better for him to call himself King than what he just did.

He blatantly lied to everyone face here. Unashamed and it’s comment like yours that encourages this type of behavior. Same behavior wey make Nigeria stagnant. No accountability to oneself and to others. No holding people to their words.

If you encourages this, we then should encourage others too, bojbest and Teemy way of handling his competition, Blackeurop lies and forgery.

Turn it to Wild Wild West , where everything goes. I just find it funny though why lie when you’re already doing good here. He’s just being silly.
there is difference between not having "loosing week" and not having" a loosing trade"

one is possible, while the other is impossible and inevitable on the basis of a long period of time

there no need to draw swords.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2020
GU next target 1450, sell on every correction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Here dey dry when market don hammer people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
My last trade yesterday. Was already late and I was being little greedy and wanted more.
When it past the recent high, I could've stayed on and deploy some form of rescue,
but I just took my L like a champ and shut down the broker.

Hope you guys have had a great week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:33pm On May 15, 2020
Anybody got on EN long? crushed all the short on the way up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
I will be the winner of the Hantec Demo contest. Watch out! I need that money badly.,

Meanwhile, stop losses were really hit hard today from all angles.

Hoping next week brings abundance of pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
I will be the winner of the Hantec Demo contest. Watch out! I need that money badly.,

Meanwhile, stop losses were really hit hard today from all angles.

Hoping next week brings abundance of pips.

From experience, when you are desperate for money in forex, that's when you lose the most. Just a piece of advice. Happy weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 15, 2020
Tonyfx:

From experience, when you are desperate for money in forex, that's when you lose the most. Just a piece of advice. Happy weekend

Hmnn! Food for thought

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.