Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531439 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:
So in total 10 trades
6 wins
3 losses
1 break-even
RR 1;2

More backtest would be required though
but i think it might have potential
smiley

Good work bro make sure the pinbar is at a key support or resistance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
I suggest you use the worse case scenario for your back-testing. When the market condition is dry, low volume. Range condition.

These last 2 weeks were quite good weeks, not much difficulty. Within these 2wks, I increased one account (demo) equity by more than 1000+% I am not boasting though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I suggest you use the worse case scenario for your back-testing. When the market condition is dry, low volume. Range condition.

These last 2 weeks were quite good weeks, not much difficulty. Within these 2wks, I increased one account (demo) equity by more than 1000+% I am not boasting though.

Roger that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Wow, that's great bro.

Can you share more details with us?

Things like starting balance, lot size traded, your equity right now and of course your strategy. We may learn a thing or two from it. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gasive:

Wow, that's great bro.

Can you share more details with us?

Things like starting balance, lot size traded, your equity right now and of course your strategy. We may learn a thing or two from it. smiley
Thanks boss, I will try
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by gloriana(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abeg somebody should do giveaway demo challenge na. I need small money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bornfool:
Tonyfx if you have time try placing pending stop order at 0.0 fibs level of all the sucessful daily pinbar this week stop loss at 38.20 fibs then check the 4 hour time frame for how it goes, am backtesting this right now and its working fine, am looking for more data to backrest it on.
Have tried it on
GBPUSd
EURUSd
USDCAd
USDCHf
NZDUSd

It also give good RR hi
I have also worked on something similar but all my setup is on the 4h TF which coincides with your pin bar on the daily time.
Furthermore, it's very risky using using the 38 fib level because you will be stopped out 60% of the time. Based on my own personal analysis, setting your stop loss 30 pips below or above your entry level will win most of the time. And when I decide to be greedy, I set another entry limit @ 20pips below the 0.0 fib level with a 10pips stoploss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by enolife2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lapeztech:

I have also worked on something similar but all my setup is on the 4h TF which coincides with your pin bar on the daily time.
Furthermore, it's very risky using using the 38 fib level because you will be stopped out 60% of the time. Based on my own personal analysis, setting your stop loss 30 pips below or above your entry level will win most of the time. And when I decide to be greedy, I set another entry limit @ 20pips below the 0.0 fib level with a 10pips stoploss.
Please kindly upload your setup screenshot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by imrahnabdul(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Have you learnt about forex and demo-traded for a long time? Are you looking for investors for your strategies? Are you looking for a source of finance to your trading career?
Good! Join the competition! #ForexChampionsLeague.
platform- Twitter
Duration- 9weeks (1st July- 30th August)
Follow @omo_oyetunji to know more!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lapeztech:

You can't compare the signal 4 hour will give you with daily apart from that am only backtesting the strategy to curb missing of trades using 50 pending order limit and wide stoploss setting above or below with entry above or below the pinbar. Well still backtesting it on successful pinbar no loss except the audcad Gladys share to us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bornfool:

You can't compare the signal 4 hour will give you with daily apart from that am only backtesting the strategy to curb missing of trades using 50 pending order limit and wide stoploss setting above or below with entry above or below the pinbar. Well still backtesting it on successful pinbar no loss except the audcad Gladys share to us.
Am not disputing your view from the daily chart, what I was saying is the all those is a sum total of what happened in the 4h tf.
This strategy as discussed occurs after a price changes direction. For instance let's say we were on a down trend and then price reverses for uptrend, price which is below the 13EMA then moves above the EMA. Then you wait for the first "red" candle to close, you can buy at this point and set your stop loss @ 30 pips below the wick of the red candle.
From the chat, you will notice that you were not stopped out after the first pullback.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Lapeztech:

Am not disputing your view from the daily chart, what I was saying is the all those is a sum total of what happened in the 4h tf.
This strategy as discussed occurs after a price changes direction. For instance let's say we were on a down trend and then price reverses for uptrend, price which is below the 13EMA then moves above the EMA. Then you wait for the first "red" candle to close, you can buy at this point and set your stop loss @ 30 pips below the wick of the red candle.
From the chat, you will notice that you were not stopped out after the first pullback.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by weblord1900: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2020
saxy4c
Do you trade binary Synthetic indices?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Good to see you again big man smiley
Nice reaction and I just hope it sustains as I don't trust this Swiss guy at all.
According to this ABC thing that the great Voraz does, if W would equal to Y [which also coincides with the 78.6], then you may have to take your stops a bit more down sir. Nice alert. Thanks.

Sweet trade Ogami grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

The guy use big lot size and when the market move 2-4 pips he advise them to close trade
He opens multiple trade and when it start moving 2 pips he advise them to close the trade
I don't know if this is how they trade indices cos I have no idea and when we talked on whatsapp he is charging 5000 Naira for the training
I also asked him to show me his account history and he only told me he withdrew 35 dollars that day and also showed me trade like 10 trade that just moved 2 pips
Maybe indices don't have account history or he doesn't understand the meaning of account history
I don't know

Hehe... Boom and Crash
This would probably be the strategy behind it.
Buy Crash after a crash, Sell Boom after a boom and don't be greedy.

Balderdash grin
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
These are the pairs and zones I'm watching for this week.

AUDUSD Sell Limit @ .6930.... SL: .6961 .... TP: .6661
NZDUSD Sell Limit @ .6500 & .6473 ..... SL: .6520 ..... TP: .6240
USDCAD Buy Limit @ 1.3500 & 1.3490 .... SL: 1.3460 ..... TP: 1.4150 (extreme swing)

Manage risk please grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
That's the only bad thing I do, not share those setups. But I very well could on request.
weblord1900:
saxy4c
Do you trade binary Synthetic indices?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Do you mean the 13EMA moves above the RSI?
Lapeztech:
For instance let's say we were on a down trend and then price reverses for uptrend, price which is below the 13EMA then moves above the EMA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
voraz:

USDCAD Buy Limit @ 1.3500 & 1.3490 .... SL: 1.3460 ..... TP: 1.4150 (extreme swing)

Manage risk please grin

Great analysis bro!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
voraz:

Manage risk please grin

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Do you mean the 13EMA moves above the RSI?
No sir, when the candle move above the 13EMA on your main chart. There is a similar opportunity for a sell at EURCAD, kindly look at it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
But you're pointing at an entry candle long before any MA crossing?
Lapeztech:

No sir, when the candle move above the 13EMA on your main chart. There is a similar opportunity for a sell at EURCAD, kindly look at it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
saxy4c:
But you're pointing at an entry candle long before any MA crossing?
For instance baa, for a downturn turning uptrend, the candle sticks moves from below to top of the 13EMA. After the couple of bull candles, you buy at close of the first bear candle with your stop loss 30pips below the bear cancel. U grab?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by enolife2(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lapeztech:

For instance baa, for a downturn turning uptrend, the candle sticks moves from below to top of the 13EMA. After the couple of bull candles, you buy at close of the first bear candle with your stop loss 30pips below the bear cancel. U grab?
what will TP be set
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
enolife2:
what will TP be set
you can trail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh I get it now, you wait for the first bearish candle close above 13ema and buy at the close of that candle setting your SL 30pips below the red candle.
Looks good if it has your winning percentage with a RRR of 2 at least. Great observation bro. More pips to you.
Lapeztech:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please traders that trade live account which legit Forex broker do you recommend for a new Forex trader. Trying to avoid all these scam brokers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by icycool768(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
nwaobitex:
Please traders that trade live account which legit Forex broker do you recommend for a new Forex trader. Trying to avoid all these scam brokers. Thanks
This article might help you distinguish between a genuine ecn forex broker from fake ones.
https://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
icycool768:

This article might help you distinguish a genuine ecn forex broker from fake ones.
https://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html
thanks the article was really helpful

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bornfool:

Let say we saw a pinbar on the daily time frame we draw fibs on the pinbar we place a buy stop at 0.0 fibs and stoploss at 38.2 fibs let see how it plays out on the 4 hour
Pic 1 daily
Pic 2 4 hour

Red arrow:stoploss
White arrow:buystop

As you can see it was successful with a better RR, am still backtesting it .

Your fib plotting is wrong bruv. When using a fib retracing , u move from the lesser number to the highest, not the other way round. Since the plotting is wrong, u will be accumulating a kinda miseducation from the setup u r seeing.

Try and go over the fibs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by goodboy744(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Vandorra:

Your fib plotting is wrong bruv. When using a fib retracing , u move from the lesser number to the highest, not the other way round. Since the plotting is wrong, u will be accumulating a kinda miseducation from the setup u r seeing.

Try and go over the fibs
i think it depends on the trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
goodboy744:
i think it depends on the trend

Yes. .

So that's why one must learn to plot it. In the scenario above, it was wrongly plotted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.