Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (533408 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Karleb:

I second this.

Trading with higher lot is sweet when you are winning. When you take three straight loss on high lots, body go tell you.

You are just spot on grin another thing is that, when you have huge equity and you are trading with small lot size, you will do it with mind at rest unlike with higher lot size.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Olu3939:
The trades I took today. Note I trade using the Daily chart and target $50 per trade. Sometimes, I make more and occasionally less.
which app or broker is this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Possible buy zone spotted

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nzechu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
harizonal123:
Best week of my trading career.
All ten daily trades taken within the week booked profits. Banked +341 pips in total. It can only get better when you have rigid rules and flexible expectations.
pls sir what are your rules
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

Selling GbpUsd Now

Stops hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
nzechu:
pls sir what are your rules

1.Follow major trend
2. Wait for a pullback to go around support
& resistance before hitting the trigger
3. Manage your risk in terms of position
sizing
4. Cut you loses & run your profits
5. Above all have confidence in your
system, be patient,take responsibility
for your loses & don't ever blame the
market

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
KingPipmarshall:
UsdCad Daily tf

Buying UsdCad if price can close with a bullish engulfing candle, my target is 1.3900

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Selling USDCAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
boom99:
Selling USDCAD

In profit already. Had to secure the trade make i wait small befor i sell again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by gbengalite(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
While it is cool to invest in forex trading. How about considering mutual funds for your financial security. FBNQuest is the best platform to achieve that (https://beyondtoday.fbnquest.com/)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
USDCNh is rejecting a crucial support and trendline waiting till 10 pm before I buy this pair

Pic 1 weekly

Pic 2 daily

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
About selling USDCAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Market is slow this week lipsrsealed

Patience is required kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
boom99:
About selling USDCAD

U should be in profit now. Make i go sleep.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
As planned. Gold was a buy above 1780. Would now sell 1795 for targets of 1785/6 where I go enter buy again to aim for 182x. Busy week for me, but of course some more profits for us as usual.
saxy4c:
Gold should sell to 1760/4 and then a good buy from there up until 179X. But if it breaks 1756 then its 1700 area we are seeing soon. Anytime price is back above 1780 then this Sell plan is void. I also expect GBPUSD, GBPJPY and EURJPY going down at least 70pips before any rise. Let's have a pipful week.
Would do proper buy sell analysis and of course trade alerts at the right timing. For now I'm on my trades posted last week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lion no dey born goat. The king doesn't ask for respect, his works do the talking. Sweet analysis and subsequent entries sir. We dey follow you abeg. Long live KingTony1 grin
Tonyfx:

50% sell limit
Sl 114.600
Tp 108.800

True true, na pennant break and retest you use enter these setups oh, nothing like putting your strategy in action. Nice one brother.
Benqozenero:

If you took the trades, Congratulation. move your SL to BE and manage your trade from this point grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good bros welcome back. Your tales are of one who has blown several accounts and come to trade the right way now. Of course it's when you grew the 10usd to 50usd you would show it, but certainly times the account went from 10 to zero, you won't show.
Trading is a path to true financial freedom, it's not about who is right or wrong, it's about consistently making money from forex. In the end a personal fulfillment.
You must have missed our last annual general meeting deciding that we are here for analysis and alerts. Results postings are things of yeteryears na, haba?
peteregwu:
I have learnt my lesson several times the hard way. Now I have made up my mind never to trade anyhow. If you want to make it in forex don't trade more than your equity can carry. Learn to build youequity and make it massive and heavy, by then you can be making your cool cash as long as you are discipline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bornfool:
USDCNh is rejecting a crucial support and trendline waiting till 10 pm before I buy this pair

Pic 1 weekly

Pic 2 daily

50 percent buy limit

Stop loss 6.9940

Tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Trade up 50pips. Took the easier path as anticipated. Secure your trade, looking at a couple 100s on this one.
saxy4c:
Selling EURJPY with 40pips SL would be a least path of resistance as compared to buying here right?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
saxy4c:
Lion no dey born goat. The king doesn't ask for respect, his works do the talking. Sweet analysis and subsequent entries sir. We dey follow you abeg. Long live KingTony1 grin

Boss man abeg never reach position of King ooo grin grin. Thanks for your great words.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade up 50pips. Took the easier path as anticipated. Secure your trade, looking at a couple 100s on this one.

I'm glad you're back. I was nearly depressed, I think say you don leave us comot.

Welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gasive:

I'm glad you're back. I was nearly depressed, I think say you don leave us comot.

Welcome!

And me too, I hope tomorrow will be lively.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Brotherly, our rent never finish for here na? Abeg where the trades dey? Lol cheesy
Gasive:

Welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
saxy4c:
Good bros welcome back. Your tales are of one who has blown several accounts and come to trade the right way now. Of course it's when you grew the 10usd to 50usd you would show it, but certainly times the account went from 10 to zero, you won't show.
Trading is a path to true financial freedom, it's not about who is right or wrong, it's about consistently making money from forex. In the end a personal fulfillment.
You must have missed our last annual general meeting deciding that we are here for analysis and alerts. Results postings are things of yeteryears na, haba?

Alright noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
saxy4c:
Brotherly, our rent never finish for here na? Abeg where the trades dey? Lol cheesy

You sure say nor be comedy be your calling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Prince4mic: 2:38am On Jul 08, 2020
There are several channels and groups on telegram I was added unsolicited. They talk about you investing on their trading and get profits shared in huge amounts.
They front foreign phone numbers and some few foreigners in the group.
Pls can someone confirm if they are actually legit...

1. ACCOUNT MANAGER�
OLYMPIC TRADE
BINARY TRADER���..

2. BINARY PROFIT TRADERS☑️✔️
✅ Perfect and Accurate Signals Session �
✅ Instant Payment and Withdrawals.
✅ Expert Account management.
✅ Minimum Equity $500
✅ Payment Methods

3. Welcome to the most profitable investment
� FOREX ��BINARY PLATFORM ™️��
�$500 ↗️ $10,000 a week invest. Join Now to Learn How You Can Earn Profits in 24HOURS � % Guaranteed and Secure..

Pls can someone confirm this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 4:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Bornfool:

And me too, I hope tomorrow will be lively.

I pray o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 4:44am On Jul 08, 2020
saxy4c:

I'm shorting gold any moment from now, precisely when it exhausts the upward move it's currently on, on the 1h TF.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shollish(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmm.....dem no dey tell person
Prince4mic:

There are several channels and groups on telegram I was added unsolicited. They talk about you investing on their trading and get profits shared in huge amounts.

1. ACCOUNT MANAGER�
OLYMPIC TRADE
BINARY TRADER���..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Prince4mic:

1. ACCOUNT MANAGER�
OLYMPIC TRADE
BINARY TRADER���..

2. BINARY PROFIT TRADERS☑️✔️
✅ Perfect and Accurate Signals Session �
✅ Instant Payment and Withdrawals.
✅ Expert Account management.
✅ Minimum Equity $500
✅ Payment Methods

3. Welcome to the most profitable investment
� FOREX ��BINARY PLATFORM ™️��
�$500 ↗️ $10,000 a week invest. Join Now to Learn How You Can Earn Profits in 24HOURS � % Guaranteed and Secure..

You better japa with speed of light

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.