Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529039 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MurM(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Neroiam:

Na news like this we wan dey here...

Guys!! Make we quote lala make he move am go FP? grin

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

Okay bro
I will backtest it and check it out

Ok smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
MurM:
God is the greatest �
I took a loan on the 17th of December to begin forex trading after undergoing some trainings. I've gotten my own 5k USD this afternoon. I'm so elated. I've been following this thread and it's quite great. I appreciate you all. Let's keep breaking limits. I can comfortably pay off my loan now.
[img]https://media./images/46ce908942d12524aef5ba3da701d37d/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
MurM:
God is the greatest �
I took a loan on the 17th of December to begin forex trading after undergoing some trainings. I've gotten my own 5k USD this afternoon. I'm so elated. I've been following this thread and it's quite great. I appreciate you all. Let's keep breaking limits. I can comfortably pay off my loan now.

You are the next Paul Tudor jones. I salute you sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
You sure you won't start to charge 50k?
Bornfool:

Quit inside bar that candle can ruin your account is just like indecision candle even worst than indecision candle by my own backtest, using it to trade reversal is like putting your money on 5000 odds on bet9ja. Although Niall fuller was successful trading it but I still found it hard to believe. Me just won help waiting I know

You would have just told us what you're up to so it's a soft landing when, it's becoming too obvious man. Tens of posts on here and its only to show how your $10 is now 100usd or these kind of testimonies that actually add not a dime or intellectual value. If an old hand like you can't stick to the purpose of being here, then what's the point. Abi you still be "newbie" as you fondly like to respond to those that ask you for direction?
peteregwu:
Mehn! Gold and silver was so sweet today. I have to close my god on 220pips with 0.01. Am still holding on silver to get to 1900 which I know would attract sellers. I just hope it gives me the sandwich am expecting to eat my bread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by shiffynaani(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Selling eur/GBP on my end here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
saxy4c:

Na hin I dey think self, dat 50k small, na 100k dey my mind. by the time I collect 100k from 20 people by giving them a strategy I see for YouTube I go become millionaire grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Finally something good can come out of this thread. Sadly news like this doesn't hit the headlines, as we're even operating illegally here according to Nairaland rules. Great one brother. Go and return the person's money. Take some money out and put back a good equity that you can make further yields with. There up times and down times in this business. Make wise decisions while at the top of the game. Congratulations!!
MurM:
God is the greatest �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
shiffynaani:
Selling eur/GBP on my end here

Chop knuckle I dey d trade nice analysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tonyfx:

Inside bars work better if used as a continuation signal along with the dominant trend but it's more difficult using it as a reversal. smiley
Rightly spotted...its best as a continuation of the main trend. You cant hate the inside bar. It forms everytime. Best is to wait for a break of either the top or bottom of the mother bar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
karkinase:

Rightly spotted...its best as a continuation of the main trend.

I advise entering at the break of the mother bar and stops below the mother bar.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Redder97(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
I keep seeing 'common error' after placing trade. Please what could've resulted into it?.
Or what I should do?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Redder97:
I keep seeing 'common error' after placing trade. Please what could've resulted into it?.
Or what I should do?.
Which broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm buying GBPUSD 2605 SL 25pips TP 2680 and sell limit at TP area.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
hidhrhis:
Someone should share me data on glo please
I don't have any data to trade and I have a eur/gbp running trade on my laptop

One in a while we all make mistakes. Always ensure you have all your basics from power to data to good PC ready before firing up the engines. Cheers dear

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
MurM:
God is the greatest �

You are one of the very few lucky ones that used this approach to fund. Whatever worked for you, stick to it and let no one guru or whatsoever derail you. Also follow your money management rules. Keep it up dear.

Settle your loan asap, don't delay.

Wishing you well - Teemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Immortal99(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
On today the 8th of july 2020

I will have nothing to do with anything that has Gb --

Gbpusd oo
GbpJpy oo
GbpCad oo
GbpAud oo
GbpNzd oo
Gbenga oo
Gbamilola oo

Nonsense
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
teemy:

One in a while we all make mistakes. Always ensure you have all your basics from power to data to good PC ready before firing up the engines. Cheers dear
Thanks boss
Noted

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Immortal99:

Gbpusd oo
GbpJpy oo
GbpCad oo
GbpAud oo
GbpNzd oo
Gbenga oo
Gbamilola oo

Nonsense
grin grin grin
What of gbemisola
The pair may be very profitable tomorrow bro
Never give up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Immortal99:

Gbpusd oo
GbpJpy oo
GbpCad oo
GbpAud oo
GbpNzd oo
Gbenga oo
Gbamilola oo

Nonsense
GBP pairs can frustrate one out due to their large spikes and volatility. Funny enuf. they offer the best R:R. To trade them you need good confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Immortal99:

Gbpusd oo
GbpJpy oo
GbpCad oo
GbpAud oo
GbpNzd oo
Gbenga oo
Gbamilola oo

Nonsense

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

Thanks boss
Noted

Let me give you one funny scenario. In the days of greed when we used to do all in, I was in a trade that started to go bad. How does one explain how all the cyber cafes in town suddenly lose internet access? That is usually when one makes all sorts of deals with any deity one worships.

I took my loss like a man. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
teemy:

Let me give you one funny scenario. In the days of greed when we used to do all in, I was in a trade that started to go bad. How does one explain how all the cyber cafes in town suddenly lose internet access? That is usually when one makes all sorts of deals with any deity one worships.

I took my loss like a man. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Closed this out with less than 30pips. Buy still has potentials from the looks of it.
saxy4c:
Forget about the last trade man, the next trade is our focus. My objective has been met on this one. Taking a sell with 40pips Stop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Redder97(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
karkinase:

Which broker.

It's a demo account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tonyfx:

50% sell limit
Sl 114.600
Tp 108.800

I will be selling again if today's candle closes as a fakey with same profit target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
SELLING EURGBP 8890 SL 9010 Tp 8860
Selling Gold 1810 SL 1817 Tp 1795
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm moving SL on Gold tighter to 1815. Don't feel like loosing much on this. Going to move to entry if it gives 60pips.
saxy4c:
SELLING EURGBP 8890 SL 9010 Tp 8860
Selling Gold 1810 SL 1817 Tp 1795

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MurM(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
teemy:

You are one of the very few lucky ones that used this approach to fund. Whatever worked for you, stick to it and let no one guru or whatsoever derail you. Also follow your money management rules. Keep it up dear.

Settle your loan asap, don't delay.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Thanks guys. I have been a ghost follower until I hit my target today. That was why I posted. I'll always keep you guys updated. Thanks for the massive love

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
MurM:

Thanks guys. I have been a ghost follower until I hit my target today. That was why I posted. I'll always keep you guys updated. Thanks for the massive love
Wow! You're female.

It is said ladies follow rules better than men as far as trading is concerned. That statistic seems to really be spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

Buying UsdCad if price can close with a bullish engulfing candle, my target is 1.3900

Stops taken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
saxy4c:

You would have just told us what you're up to so it's a soft landing when, it's becoming too obvious man. Tens of posts on here and its only to show how your $10 is now 100usd or these kind of testimonies that actually add not a dime or intellectual value. If an old hand like you can't stick to the purpose of being here, then what's the point. Abi you still be "newbie" as you fondly like to respond to those that ask you for direction?

If you don't believe my post, abeg leave me hate. I be newbie, am not a pro. You to disturb person. I have never said here that am a pro. Here it is below. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.