Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528896 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Fxwarrior:
GbpJpy buy stop at 136.00
Stop loss at 135.00

Target 138.00

Triggered. Babysitting to profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AmeLonRo(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks. I actually made some money from it as I had some open trades which reversed. i am still learning.

karkinase:

I guess you surprised right..cos fundamentals predicts a weak pound sterling. Fundamentals lag, best is to stick with pure technical analysis and trade what you see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AmeLonRo(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2020
I joined you on this Fxwarrrior..

Fxwarrior:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
hidhrhis:

Bro how many days did u use to attain the 100 dollars

One week. Market was very volatile at that time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Fxwarrior:
Gold Trade

Buystop @ 1965
Stoploss @ 1960
Target 1990

This looks good but I deleted it due to indecisive nature of gold.

I am focusing on GA, GN and GJ for today.

By tomorrow, we will see if gold is willing to break 1997 resistance for onwards movement to 2000 and above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Fxwarrior:
GbpNzd buystop @ 1.9450
Stop loss @ 1.9350
Target 1.9650

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2020
peteregwu:

One week. Market was very volatile at that time.
Wow thanks for this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
KingPipmarshall:
AudJpy Daily tf. Looks bullish. I'll be buying if I can get a candle stick confirmation at O mark

If Price can form this X and O pattern, I'll add more buy positions. Will be waiting for a 4hr close above the inside bar

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
NzdUsd buying potential. Let's wait for price action to setup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
GBP/USD has finally arrived it final destination which is the channel resistance
I will wait for the daily close to know how it close
Bornfool and tonyfx
What will u do in this case
U guys are the expert in day trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by webizone(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Omoh, Instaforex don kill Forex for me o. Yesterday, they placed the final straw. They used price manipulation to take out my big position while the one with small money won. They have been doing this and they are always ready with stupid answers whenever you complain. I jejely withdrew the last kobo I have with them with a final sayonara. All those introducing brokers in Nigeria who are their affiliates, you guys better watch out. Quit this business with them or one day, they might hurt the wrong person with the means to prosecute you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
This entry is a bit late but has potentials.
Buying GBPCAD 7320 SL 7260 TP 7650

This is 70pips up.
Adding Buy GBPJPY 136.12 SL 135.62 TP 139
saxy4c:
I'm buying GBPJPY 135.35 SL 132.95 TP 138.

GBPAUD another Sweet opportunity to add buy 8060. About 1500pips setup to be taken grin
saxy4c:
GBPAUD we are up 300pips on this. You can add a buy here and add when/if it gets to the arrow, but 9500 is the target and that's still 1500pips away. Set and forget is what this is called.
Posting results i still insist is infantile and and of no benefit. Most people actually have a losing streak of bad trades and the one that finally wins they jump on here to post. Anyways, we would continue to plan way in advance,mad setups for all to enjoy grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dathypebruv(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lemme catch cruise small to kill the tension tongue grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dathypebruv(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dathypebruv:

WHIZKIDEFE:

Baba be feeling like boss trading Demo.. He barely lost any trade in demo.. Bros dun think of how e go take carry $200 to $200k but market makers had a different plan for the bros..

After practicing with Demo account for a while and considered himself a professional in the game of Fx, d broda decided to start making d dollErs on the 1st of July 2020.

After all, 2020 is the year of prosperity (till coro baby came n gave everyone general-market)

" If I start now, atleast before December I dun buy by Bugatti and estate for Asokoro for Abj and Lekki," he thought.

If only he knew! (That real account and demo account nor be mate)

So it happened,

After observing the market and doing plenty analysis, nigga jumped into the market..

Dat moment wen you enta market for Buy e con start to dey Sell immediately.. Your chest wee be doing you one kine as if you wanna faint.

It was barely 10mins o, bros account dun dey red like pepper. That moment, the nigga started sweating..

"Abi I for still practice demo small sef," he said when he closed the current trade in loss of $** some people's 1month salary when converted to naira.

" I can't just lose that money like dat o, its too early na.. he said as before he opened another trade.

"Guy you for calm down observe the market well before you enta o," I told him, cos he was losing his cool (emotion dun come!)

"Wey you abeg free me, wetin you know about Fx, na today I start to trade.. Just dey your dey abeg," he replied angrily while he open several trades.

Awish I mind my business nobody for tell me word, I didn't blame him though (na me fvck up)

Few minutes later, my guy started smiling.. "I talk am say dis market nor fit just carry my money go like dat, their fadaa!" He said, showing me his trades running in profit.. (Everywhere blue pass Chelsea jersey)

"My guy, you for try close now when you dun run in profit o," I wanted to say but I minded my business.

Even Bible talk "say affliction shall not take place twice". Nor be me person go tey shine. (I advise myself)

Las las ehn, the best advice na the one wen you give yourself o" ( shey you dey get)

How e for be, when he dey run profit I con say make he close trade.. Shebi person go World people go think say I be enemy of progress or chief representative of village people..

Na so I tey day.. Dey observe the mafket.

" Efe, see lemme tell you.. In life, you have to take risk. The future and wealth is made for risk takers. My account run loss nor mean say I go close run leave the market, am not a coward!," He gave me some motivational quote.

I just sit down dey think my life. Cos awish I nor put mouth for him matter before, I for nor dey hear all these " Inspire to perspire to acquire yen yen yen,"

He continued, " You see one thing about these market makers, they know how to fool you, by making retracements candles to make the weak hearted fake out in fear and loss, I know their tricks.

Follow me , and I'll make you fisher-of-pips. Swallow your pride and come lemme show you road to make wealth," Dis one na person wen just dey trade real account for the 1st-time o.

Fx money sweet pass sugar! When your trade is running in profits, you'd feel like happiest person alive. Butttttt if it turns the other way round...... *coughs ** (ask Trueman, be go tell you)..

You'd be crying premium tears and severe financial-heart attack. And if you account bloww.. Damn it! Na there you go dey hear people dey say "Fx na wayo" out of frustration and sifia pain!

My guy was making profit and he decided to check some fundamental analysis.. The signals nor clear o, but who cares! "As far the account dey blue dey go, we die here!," he said, laughing heartily.

As we dey look, na there he enta Google tey check for the price of the latest MacBook. like Sarkodie would say "You know say money no be problem!"

The page was loading when he opened another searched for the price of Ps5.. (how much is money?) " As far say e get price, I go chest am.

That moment, Jeff Bezos got nothing on him. The nigga was already a trillionaire, in his thought.

"If you can think it, you can make it..." (Fx nor be eba o)

" Efe, e be like say we go enta one side later. E dun tey I sip alcohol and henessy nor go bad before o, abi how you see am?," he asked, gingerly ( with voltage wey fit burst transformer)

" If at all na," I replied smiling.

" dis Fx go hear word today.. before dis year go run out I dun buy my Bugatti and houses for Asokoro, Abuja and Banana Island for Lasgidi.. Believe!"

Na so my guy start to jam music o.. The kine voltage wen the boy get, awish Forex na Grammy, na him for carry am come Naija..

While he was vibrating and catching cruise, I pressed my phone. I thought about Don Meneski, Ikdbarbie, Favch and one Pjewelsilva laidat.. (E dun tey o, how are you guys doing.. You're doing well, I guess (ooin)

Na so we tey dey, I con receive one call. His music and lip syncing won't lemme make my call in peace, na so I con waka comot from where he dey.

The shout of "Jesussss! Jesusss!", distracted me and I ended the call while I ran inside to find out waz going on.

Getting there, I met my guy standing transfixed, holding his head with both hands.

"Abi current dun shock dis one?" I thought, while I checked if there was any naked wire around.

" Oshare,wetin dey sup?," I asked, confusedly.

" I dun die!!,"

"Who send me?"

"Shebi I for dun cash out, comot from the market since"

" I die well.. chai," he muttered,sadly.

I went closer to his laptop screen and the sight that welcomed me wasn't a pleasant one at all. The account dey reeddd, like Liverpool jersey.

"How come?" I managed to ask.

" you dey see say account dey red you dey ask me Jamb question for," he said, angrily.

" nigga don't give up, the market makers are trying to fake you out, don't be a coward. Bruv, no risk no reward," I said, teasingly.

" make I stay the market till my account go blow abi, mtcheeeeww," he replied.

This was the same personal that was telling me to aspire to acquire so as to inspire your desire yen yen yen earlier o. (Set awon motivational speaker geng)

If look could kill, I would've been dead by now cos.... The murderous look he gave me ehn... fit wipe full community.

" Professional trader account still dey blow?? Which kine yeye talk be dat one," I added, teasingly. (I gave him his words to eat)

Forex nor be childs play o.

Nor be clear eye Tman, a semi professional trader tey shout, "my account iss gone! Goonneee! Gooneeeee! goddammit! The day his trading account almost lost it's life..

Heartbreak is watching your account get blown. The pain hits different if you forget to place your SL or if network disappears when you're tryna close a negative trade and it wipes your account in the process.

The pain is crucial, it cuts to the core of hour bones, very deep. You go feel am emotionally, financially and physically. The pain comes with frustration pro-max.

Na so you go just dey para anyhow. If you're not careful, you'd be transferring aggression to innocent people around. (For free)

Advice: Don't stay close to a trader that is running on a loss oh, if not, na you dem go use the pepper-eye face.

Except those that has mastered the act of trading without emotion.

The problem was that, while he traded demo, he placed Stop Loss on his trades, but, he refused to put SL on his real account trading..

Who we go blame for the matter, his village people or his greed?

I wee put the blame on his greed sha, d bros wan pack all the osusu 1 day. Forgetting that there's what is called risk management.

Hard guy, hard guy! na once my guy weak. His trading account was seriously damaged. He just sit down for ground like say d world dun end.

The pain gets worse if you convert the amount lost into naira (severe chest pain).. Na so my guy eyes gather water like cloud before rain fall.

If you are feeling proud and intimidating others cos you have some money and you think that you've made it life already...

Try convert your money from naira to dollar fess. You go humble.. *lol**

@EAhumble, I wee bring the guy to you for some lessons.. My guy fx account nor be bomb, but e dun blow.

God no go shame us!

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mhiztalee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Donvic4u:

Hard luck bro, I'm still trading demo so my advice
Work on your technical analysis, come telegram let's rob minds
can I join man??
I am new to all this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fundamentally

Gold is set for a crash.

I will be watching on the sides to see how it goes today.

Putting a sell stop at 1950
Stop loss 1955
Target 1910

Looks tempting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Adding Sell Gold 1960 SL 1966 TP 1905
saxy4c:
I'm selling Gold 1954 SL 1961 TP 1904
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AmeLonRo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
I am out of this trade with some profit.

Fxwarrior:
GbpJpy buy stop at 136.00
Stop loss at 135.00

Target 138.00

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
AmeLonRo:

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ukemson001: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
AmeLonRo:

There are still more pip to be won my brother. Asuakak abi I dey lie ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Dathypebruv:

You should be writing a book about your experience with traders similar to Jack Swaggar's Trading Wizards series

I had an experience of meeting with a friend just right after he left an ori oke (prayer mountain). With joy in him and a huge smile, he told me proudly that he would never lose in any trade again. That was the last time I saw or heard about him. I hope he is doing well.

An inside joke with my guys is Mr *** (his/her father's surname) does not own the forex market. Else he would gladly flow the market in the direction of your trade. Proper consideration has to be for those times one gets it wrong. There is no proving point to anyone when market is telling you you are wrong. This is why one off shots don't impress me (seen too many to count) but the consistent and disciplined trader always gets my respect.

Simple message to all - Use your stop loss and appropriate money management

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Both Gold trades stopped out. We'd recover InShaAllah.
Other trades in good profits.
saxy4c:
Adding Sell Gold 1960 SL 1966 TP 1905
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
KingPipmarshall:
EurAud Daily timeframe. Could this be a double bottom reversal pattern?

EurAud long on daily timeframe

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2020
You dont have to take this but I'm selling Gold 1967 Sl 1976 TP open. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dathypebruv(m): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2020
teemy:

You should be writing a book about your experience with traders similar to Jack Swaggar's Trading Wizards series

I had an experience of meeting with a friend just right after he left an ori oke (prayer mountain). With joy in him and a huge smile, he told me proudly that he would never lose in any trade again. That was the last time I saw or heard about him. I hope he is doing well.

An inside joke with my guys is Mr *** (his/her father's surname) does not own the forex market. Else he would gladly flow the market in the direction of your trade. Proper consideration has to be for those times one gets it wrong. There is no proving point to anyone when market is telling you you are wrong. This is why one off shots don't impress me (seen too many to count) but the consistent and disciplined trader always gets my respect.

Simple message to all - Use your stop loss and appropriate money management

I'm sorry but I'll pass on the bolded not really much of a writer grin

Besides the story aren't credited to me cos I came across it here on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/4220374/life-despo-whizkidefe/55#4220374.1773

Overall your response is the perfect approach to trading and couldn't have been more emphasized on...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 3:29am On Jul 30, 2020
GbpJpy buystop @ 136.50
Stoploss @ 135.50
Target 137.50

GbpAud buystop @ 1.8100
Stoploss @ 1.8000
Target 1.8200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 3:32am On Jul 30, 2020
With the way gold is behaving recently, it is looking for whose account to drain.

I am bearish biased for now. Next week would make things clearer though.

Bearish daily candlestick has to be forned to be doubly sure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 3:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Fxwarrior:

GbpJpy buystop @ 136.50
Stoploss @ 135.50
Target 137.50

GbpAud buystop @ 1.8100
Stoploss @ 1.8000
Target 1.8200

This should likely be my last trade for this week.

See you guys next week by God's grace. Ciao.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:12am On Jul 30, 2020
hidhrhis:
GBP/USD has finally arrived it final destination which is the channel resistance
I will wait for the daily close to know how it close
Bornfool and tonyfx
What will u do in this case
U guys are the expert in day trading

Let it break the channel resistance and drop down into lower time frame looking for entry reason because the market is bullish.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2020
KingPipmarshall:
AudJpy Daily tf. Looks bullish. I'll be buying if I can get a candle stick confirmation at O mark

Volatility has been low, also Aud bond yield are to fall. Moving stops to the red line support.

Manage your risks always. The market will be here tomorrow. Once you blow up, you are out of the game.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

Volatility has been low, also Aud bond yield are to fall. Moving stops to the red line support.

Manage your risks always. The market will be here tomorrow. Once you blow up, you are out of the game.

Ever wondered how the very next trade after blowing an account always goes according to one's strategy but if there is no money left after the lost high risk trade, one can only watch with cleared eyes. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Buying GBPCHF 1835 SL 1805 TP 1930
Buying GBPJPY 136.15 SL 135.90 TP 138.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.