Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531293 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Let's discuss: Looking at EURGBP

Risk: 100 pips, Profit Target: 300 pips, I will go long with SL @ 0.88725 (about 100pips) and TP around 0.92522 (about 300 pips)
Please note: If you cannot risk, do not trade. here we can risk 100 pips in case it goes south.

What do you see?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Yes my people, pipsbasketing all the way - swing trading is still the way.

Just curious, do we by any means have anyone who meets the following:
1. Swing trades, and
2. Trade on D1.

These are the people I will be sharing my view with, reason is: different kinds of traders see differently based on their different methods and timeframes of trades. If you meet the criteria above, I can guarantee that we see the same thing 90% of time. In addition, please note that if you swing trade but on other TFs, sorry I cannot see what you see; alternatively, if you trade on D1 but with other forms of trading like scalping, day trading, position trading, sorry I cannot see what you see.

This is the major reason why when someone comes with a position outlook on the forum, ask the questions:
what do you see? what timeframe are you viewing your outlook? what trading style are you doing? Ask questions! Ask questions!! Ask questions!!! best way to learn or rather improve.

Baba I dey with you. Na daily timeframe I dey trade. I will be so happy to learn from you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
BTC according to initial plan, BUYING now. Red line is SL, blue lines are targets. Looking for a mad RRR on this.
saxy4c:
Well, looks like bitcoin is behaving much better than commodities from a technical standpoint. Targets achieved and now this next leg is going to be very tricky.
I favour an upward move from 9800/9500 levels as that gives a better RRR. Once this level is invalidated, then BTC is going below 5000 again before the next bull run to 15K and possibly 20K.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
GBPJPy: let see what happen at 140.91 key level whether will be looking for a buying opportunity.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Timeframe: D1, Swing trading
Risk: 100 pips, Profit Target: 300 pips
If the currently forming candle closes bullish by the end of the day (10pm) , I will go long with SL @ 0.88725 (about 100pips) and TP around 0.92522 (about 300 pips)
Please note: If you cannot risk, do not trade. here we can risk 100 pips in case it goes south.

What do you see?

Bornfool:

Baba I dey with you. Na daily timeframe I dey trade. I will be so happy to learn from you.

what do you see? trade to be taken at 10pm tonight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great, but do you swing trade? just to be sure we are on the same page
Bornfool:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Yes my people, pipsbasketing all the way - swing trading is still the way.

Just curious, do we by any means have anyone who meets the following:
1. Swing trades, and
2. Trade on D1.

These are the people I will be sharing my view with, reason is: different kinds of traders see differently based on their different methods and timeframes of trades. If you meet the criteria above, I can guarantee that we see the same thing 90% of time. In addition, please note that if you swing trade but on other TFs, sorry I cannot see what you see; alternatively, if you trade on D1 but with other forms of trading like scalping, day trading, position trading, sorry I cannot see what you see.

This is the major reason why when someone comes with a position outlook on the forum, ask the questions:
what do you see? what timeframe are you viewing your outlook? what trading style are you doing? Ask questions! Ask questions!! Ask questions!!! best way to learn or rather improve.
Yea, swing trades on d daily, we see d same
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cup and handle, waiting for the break to the upside

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Great, but do you swing trade? just to be sure we are on the same page

Yeah I swing trade but I wait for candle like pinbar before taking any entry on the daily timeframe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

what do you see? trade to be taken at 10pm tonight

This is what I see sir.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

This what I see sir.
Sell when price breaks below support 0.8925
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

This what I see sir.
Great, what is your outlook, your position? long/short/range: no position but to wait? TP, SL or you just allow it to burn out?

Bornfool:

Yeah I swing trade but I wait for candle like pinbar before taking any entry on the daily timeframe.
Great
Bornfool:
GBPJPy: let see what happen at 140.91 key level whether will be looking for a buying opportunity.
I have been on GJ short since market open with about 91pips, now that you mentioned that you are waiting for a long, I cannot doubt you even though I will still continue with short for few more days. You are a swing trader; hence, I will watch out for what you see in case a reversal is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Great, what is your outlook, your position? long/short/range: no position but to wait? TP, SL or you just allow it to burn out?[/color]

I don't like ranging pair, I love trading with the trend, for now I will just leave it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
docus:

If it breaks, do you wait for a retest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Haaaa, sell? now I get what you see. I would imagine that it would take few more days for price to reach that support. What I immediately see here is that the support has already been tested; hence, to swing this trade, you follow the current and immediate trend (long) with your appropriate SL and TP. @Bornfool has not mentioned what he sees.
docus:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Haaaa, sell? now I get what you see. I would imagine that it would take few more days for price to reach that support. What I immediately see here is that the support has already been tested; hence, to swing this trade, you follow the current and immediate trend (long) with your appropriate SL and TP. @Bornfool has not mentioned what he sees.

Buy will be good sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I see a round top forming, most likely price will fall, but I can only enter when price breaks below the support 0.8925. My bias is still sell, until I see more price action to the up side to confirm a buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

If it breaks, do you wait for a retest?
Yes to see how it would react at d support, or wait for more price action to confirm a buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great analysis guys,
Docus has no immediate position yet, Bornfool's immediate outlook is as mine: like I mentioned earlier, I will enter long on the pair (EG) by the end of today about 10:05pm, set SL to 100 pips and TP to 300 pips. Disclaimer: if it goes south, my SL is my guide - no blame grin

I'm looking to pull up another pair for analysis.

Bornfool:

Buy will be good sir
docus:

I see a round top forming, most likely price will fall, but I can only enter when price breaks below the support 0.8925. My bias is still sell, until I see more price action to the up side to confirm a buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Timeframe: D1, Swing trading
Risk: 100 pips, Profit Target: 300 pips
If the currently forming candle closes bullish by the end of the day (10pm) , I will go long with SL @ 0.88725 (about 100pips) and TP around 0.92522 (about 300 pips)

What do you see?

As a wave trader, I attached the analysis in the picture to show you what i see. I actually see a down move if price hit the yellow trend line because wave-e extension kind of invalidates the supposed upside movement that should be. Pipbasketing are you saying the engulfing candle keeps the upside alive.? kindly share what you see. Thanks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
docus:

Yes to see how it would react at d support, or wait for more price action to confirm a buy

Kudos bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Great view, when I swing trade, I follow the most current/recent trend regardless of any support below me if I'm on short OR any resistance above me if I'm buying but I use them as my SLs as the case may be. Remember, supports and resistances get broken. yes absolutely yes to your question..

Benqozenero:

As a wave trader, I attached the analysis in the picture to show you what i see. I actually see a down move if price hit the yellow trend line because wave-e extension kind of invalidates the supposed upside movement that should be. Pipbasketing are you saying the engulfing candle keeps the upside alive.? kindly share what you see. Thanks.

In addition, I have indicated the box to show my expected RRR, if your analysis follows, I still don't expect price to go below the blue box, it may range in below the current price but don't expect to cross below the box and if it does, SL takes care of that.
Hope you get. Anyone else with his/her view should say on EG, swing trade on D1.
I plan to add to my current pipsbasket.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Let price be d judge

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
From the pix, I see a big resistance and a possible extension to go south. If this happens, the extension would be very big. Thus, I'm waiting till 10:05pm, my position will be long for now. but check again, in 2 to 3 days, say Thursday, if it goes south and takes out my 100 pips, I am immediately re-entering with a short cos that would be very big short. same RRR.

For now, my position will be as stated earlier.

Benqozenero:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
From the pix, I see a big resistance and a possible extension to go south. If this happens, the extension would be very big. Thus, I'm waiting till 10:05pm, my position will be long for now. but check again, in 2 to 3 days, say Thursday, if it goes south and takes out my 100 pips, I am immediately re-entering with a short cos that would be very big short. same RRR.

For now, my position will be as stated earlier.

Great info. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oh most definitely, these are just analyses which are necessary to guide.

docus:
Let price be d judge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by opsydudu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
interesting analysis from Pipsbasketing. Welcome back boss. Its time I re-learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Does anyone here use IcMarkets? I haven't been able to place a trade since Friday September 4. Are you having the same experience?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
AUDUSd is good for a buy here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Great view, when I swing trade, I follow the most current/recent trend regardless of any support below me if I'm on short OR any resistance above me if I'm buying but I use them as my SLs as the case may be. Remember, supports and resistances get broken. yes absolutely yes to your question. Even though it is not engulfing, as long as it is bullish and closes above the previous bearish candle. I go long bro, but remember, with my appropriate SL and TP.

In addition, I have indicated the box to show my expected RRR, if your analysis follows, I still don't expect price to go below the blue box, it may range in below the current price but don't expect to cross below the box and if it does, SL takes care of that.
Hope you get. Anyone else with his/her view should say on EG, swing trade on D1.
I plan to add to my current pipsbasket.

The pair is bearish bro, normally I would have sold today but there's a possibility of price getting to 0.905xx before selling.
So I'm waiting for confirmation, possibly tomorrow's candle, before taking position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
I've been on short since market opened last night with the RRR as shown in the pix below.

What do you see that makes you to want to buy this right now?

Bornfool:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

It's headed for 0.7200.
Thread with caution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.