Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531184 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
These are the outlooks of the pairs which I will be adding to my currently running basket tonight, 10:05pm
1. NU: If today's price closes below the open of the previous one. Short with SL = 100 pips, TP = 200 pips.
2. NJ, same as above.
3. UCAD: Long: If today's price closes above the close of previous, same RRR
4. GCHF: Short, SL =120, TP = 250
5. EN, Long: SL =130, TP = 300
6. EG: Long, SL = 100, TP = 300

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
XAUTrader4L:
So gold might be forming another higher low this week(quite annoying now TBH lol) with a spinning top daily close. Monday candle should confirm it though there will be a holiday in the US that day, one side must give up eventually with this series of lower highs and higher lows. Its just interesting how gold keeps getting supported at the previous ATH(green line) so far.

well with the close of today's candle, looks to me like it doesnt want a higher low yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by greenalwaz: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I've been on short since market opened last night with the RRR as shown in the pix below.

What do you see that makes you to want to buy this right now?

I mention earlier I trade with pinbar and it works for me, if you check well there is a support at 0.7308 and it is also rejecting my moving average.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gasive:

It's headed for 0.7200.
Thread with caution.

Pls can you show me your analysis why it is heading to 0.7200?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

Pls can you show me your analysis why it is heading to 0.7200

Look carefully at that pic Oga Pipsbasketings shared. You'll see the answer. It's same analysis with mine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by skylane: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Yes my people, pipsbasketing all the way - swing trading is still the way.

Just curious, do we by any means have anyone who meets the following:
1. Swing trades, and
2. Trade on D1.

These are the people I will be sharing my view with, reason is: different kinds of traders see differently based on their different methods and timeframes of trades. If you meet the criteria above, I can guarantee that we see the same thing 90% of time. In addition, please note that if you swing trade but on other TFs, sorry I cannot see what you see; alternatively, if you trade on D1 but with other forms of trading like scalping, day trading, position trading, sorry I cannot see what you see.

This is the major reason why when someone comes with a position outlook on the forum, ask the questions:
what do you see? what timeframe are you viewing your outlook? what trading style are you doing? Ask questions! Ask questions!! Ask questions!!! best way to learn or rather improve.
i trade this strategy it's the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gasive:

Look carefully at that pic Oga Pipsbasketings shared. You'll see the answer. It's same analysis with mine.

Thanks bro, you save me from GBPUSd long cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I've been on short since market opened last night with the RRR as shown in the pix below.

What do you see that makes you to want to buy this right now?

i dont know why u are shorting this bro but this is what im seeing
if u look at the way the price have being moving it is only making a short term sell which is a retracement and afterward moving uptrend
looking at the price u will realise there is a resistance turned support right there
price attempted to break that zone to move downwards but it was rejected by that zone and closed as a pin bar which was validated by an ultra high volume
my bias signifies bullish but u know everyone is right until the market says otherwise

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:

Lolx...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
AU not GU, we are talking about AU
Bornfool:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
I absolutely see what you see, but like I mentioned earlier, remember: supports and resistances get broken a lot of time and that's what makes the market movement. if not market would have been trending in a horizontally zigzag manner only between supports and resistances.

Don't forget, if it goes north, my SL is my guide.

hidhrhis:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
AU not GU, we are talking about AU

Yesterday

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I absolutely see what you see, but like I mentioned earlier, remember: supports and resistances get broken a lot of time and that's what makes the market movement. if not market would have been trending in a horizontally zigzag manner only between supports and resistances.

Don't forget, if it goes north, my SL is my guide.

yeah bro i understand ur point better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oh OK
Bornfool:

Yesterday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oh great,
Ensure you add your outlook as well, highly welcome.

skylane:
i trade this strategy it's the best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by skylane: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Oh great,
Ensure you add your outlook as well, highly welcome.

thanks for this opportunity, well referring to Eurgbp I am of the strong opinion that it will go long even though it's at a resistance but a weak one
referring to weekly chart youl see a pinbar befoe the present week and most candle stick action as such always complete the previous candle length
so I say it will buy to 0.90117 before any further thing well it's just an opinion but we should beware of the resistance
first chart daily second weekly

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
I like your analysis, I used to check higher TFs before entering a trade. I did that many times and later became complicated cos I started being distracted by other springing factors. Edited: I see we have the same outlook...great, as for me, I plan for only 300pips.
Great job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why does the market spread become unusually wide at 10:00pm always?
I have to adjust SL just so it doesn't close my order at this time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
IMAliyu:
Why does the market spread become unusually wide at 10:00pm always?
I have to adjust SL just so it doesn't close my order at this time.

It's the start of a new trading day but it would go back to normal in an hour or better yet you could move to a professional account which offers tighter spreads in exchange for commission.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
I took the trades as stated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by xcellinking(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Buying or selling. Please make it clear

Pipsbasketings:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
EG - Long, SL = 100, TP = 300, we analysed this in previous 2pages, other positions taken are indicated too

xcellinking:
Buying or selling. Please make it clear

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Macabs: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
These are the outlooks of the pairs which I will be adding to my currently running basket tonight, 10:05pm
1. NU: If today's price closes below the open of the previous one. Short with SL = 100 pips, TP = 200 pips.
2. NJ, same as above.
3. UCAD: Long: If today's price closes above the close of previous, same RRR
4. GCHF: Short, SL =120, TP = 250
5. EN, Long: SL =130, TP = 300
6. EG: Long, SL = 100, TP = 300

I'm with you on this boss man.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by skylane: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
me too boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hopefully, they go our ways, I check back tomorrow @ 9pm to analyse and enter @ 10pm to add more and/or remove.
Goodnight

skylane:
me too boss
Macabs:

I'm with you on this boss man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hopefully, they go our ways, I check back tomorrow @ 9pm to analyse and enter @ 10pm to add more and/or remove.
Goodnight

Glad to see you back on the show man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2020
NZDJPY, H4

Comments

•Channel
•Trendlines
•MAs
•MACD
etc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Gold trade

Sellstop @ 1925
Stoploss @1930
Target 1905
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by surely22: 3:43am On Sep 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

if u look at the way the price have being moving it is only making a short term sell which is a retracement and afterward moving uptrend
looking at the price u will realise there is a resistance turned support right there
price attempted to break that zone to move downwards but it was rejected by that zone and closed as a pin bar which was validated by an ultra high volume
my bias signifies bullish but u know everyone is right until the market says otherwise

Do not Buy AUDUSD. Rather sell It.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Officialhow(m): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2020
FX QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It is better to wait for a train at a train station" - Anon
If the train eventually arrives, you'll go with the train and if it doesn't come, you leave.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kumulus(m): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2020
kumulus:

Possible longs on XAUUSD next week.....might gap up at open, the spinning top did it's job imo...gold sold for two days straight (at at this time price clearly was in a range). Turning to the laggers for indication shows divergence on the RSI (even the Stoch shows same). Also notice there's been an introduction of volume in the market at that very low, I'd say a spike in volume at a fractal low might also be a good indication buyers are coming into the market.

I believe price was engineered last week to create confusion, gold printed what's seem to be a pseudo-high (fakeout) to put PA and MS traders in dilemma lol....

*PA: Price Action
*MS: Market Structure

-Lloyd

Level still holding...might be pulling a buy on silver

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.