Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530674 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Hazardd:
I have borrowed and transfer your money to you.. because of this money you are threatening my life with your air Force picture.. now you can have your money..... Have a great night

This suppose to be private not posting it publicly hear. I don't see any reason for doing this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Hazardd:
because you are a force why will you start threatening people with it anyhow... if he is a private person he is not supposed to reveal who he is like that to talk of threatening people with it...... when people threatening me with such I expose them that's me in case...
u are off point man
go settle the feud u have with him privately
no one cares about what transact btw u two
go inbox him and settle the matter amicably
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I don't do RRR except arbitrarily. I focus on good entry, set appropriate SL where I expect entry to become invalidated - I don't have a fixed number. I don't use TP, though I set them only for an unforeseen single candle spike.
Above all, I don't focus on RRR, it plays out naturally with excellent entry and exit
Makes sense, thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Adding a sell GBPJPY 137.16 and selling EURJPY EURJPY 124.68 Sl 124.80 Tp 123.95 looking for 6R on this.
saxy4c:
Gbpjpy selling 137.32 sl 137.70 Tp 136.62
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Hazardd:
Mr Man, don't ever mention me again in ur entire life... hope yoú get the point now...
calm down man
today is a good day i would have scared the shit outta u with soldier picture or sars
since u and fear are bestie
im off ur mention man
have a lovely day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

have a lovely day
and you too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SpaceX: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Please, stop the cursing. We are at war with the banks not each other.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Closed initial entry and Secure profits on GBPJPY.

Selling Gold 1893 SL 1897 tp 1873
saxy4c:
Adding a sell GBPJPY 137.16 and selling EURJPY EURJPY 124.68 Sl 124.80 Tp 123.95 looking for 6R on this.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Selling NZDJPY 69.81 SL 12pips tp 40pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Selling USDCHf with 33pips sl tp open

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Here is my currently running basket

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by candlestick: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Crixxx:
I usually set just tp and no sl after analysing the chart trend. Does anyone think this is a good or bad trading pattern as I have been making profits and few losses ..
u don't need to worry about sl because of ur small account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Buying AUDCAD 9464 SL 9440 TP 9550

Expected the sell we took on AUDCAD to retrace 100% but this sharp reaction at the 78.6 [very effective reversal fib level], the rejection of the equidistant channel and the break and retest of structure with the green TL is showing me too many reasons to run with the150pips profits I see and take a buy for an initial 100pips target.
But in my normal confusion, I'm thinking if AUD gets stronger than CAD [Gold price affects both currencies because of their Gold reserves] and CAD is currently stronger than USD, we should have no business selling Gold again oh. I'd try to find a way to buy Gold to at least 1910. But if Good can't close above 1900 then it's sells only.
That's how 2000 would come and we would miss by selling Gold like the rest of the world grin

EURAUD buy stop 6400 SL 6360 tp 6480
saxy4c:
Seems like GBPJPY has obeyed structure cheesy cheesy

Selling AUDCAD 9535 SL 9560 Tp open

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Selling USDCHf with 33pips sl tp open
What's your reason for selling?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Majority of the pairs have started coming out of their ranging zones for swing traders and pips have started flying. fingers crossed. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2020
buying gj at 137.08
sl 136.95.
tp 137.50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't like what I see, how the majority of pairs are ranging, so I have just closed all my trades in the basket.
Volume has been very low since the beginning of the month, too much ranging of pairs, imagine riding UJ on 24pips since 3days on a D TF. I do not want to force the market; hence I will resume trading after vacation.

I'm leaving with some good profits/percentage return (Total accumulated pips = 621) after the 3weeks of trading though, I trade live (not demo) and don't toy with my trading grin
I would rather miss some trades during vacation, than enter and lost them.

When you don't like what you see, you need a vacation - market remains forever, atleast for now grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I don't like what I see, how the majority of pairs are ranging, so I have just closed all my trades in the basket.
Volume has been very low since the beginning of the month, too much ranging of pairs, imagine riding UJ on 24pips since 3days on a D TF. I do not want to force the market; hence I will resume trading after vacation.

I'm leaving with some good profits/percentage return (Total accumulated pips = 621) after the 3weeks of trading though, I trade live (not demo) and don't toy with my trading grin
I would rather miss some trades during vacation, than enter and lost them.

When you don't like what you see, you need a vacation - market remains forever, atleast for now grin

@ the emboldened text below, several market scenarios have happened in the past. Any likelihood of something distorting the status quo?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Hazardd:
I have borrowed and transfer your money to you.. because of this money you are threatening my life with your air Force picture.. now you can have your money..... Have a great night

Holla, could you pull down the picture. Despite grievances, we don't unnecessarily disclose personal info. You could have done same by blurring out most of the name part.

All the best dear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Mostly the first week of the month.
Scalpers and day traders do well in this type of market.

teemy:

@ the emboldened text below, several market scenarios have happened in the past. Any likelihood of something distorting the status quo?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Mostly the first week of the month.
Scalpers and day traders do well in this type of market.

I actually meant the future of online forex trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Great question bro, it shows you are concerned about the security in the business.
I believe FX has come to stay; whatever outcome the market presents, price increasing, decreasing or ranging, smart traders will still have their ways: In fact, remember there are several trading styles: scalpers, day, swing, position traders, and some mixed; no matter what the market does, traders will always adjust to fit into its current situation.

teemy:

I actually meant the future of online forex trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2020
UJ - see pix, imagine a swing trader in the box - D1 TF; he will get trapped for 7days ish with little or no profit after he decides to close the position, plus commission/swap for the 7days, he is eventually losing. So let's say this is what the market becomes in the future, traders would rather break it down to lower TF and become scalpers or day traders, or move to higher TF to become position traders.

As for me, I stick to my swing trading and when I don't see what favours me, I close my basket for another day/week. It is not by the number of trades but the number of profitable trades.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Again, see EG - D1. Since the 28th of last month, it has been ranging; I spotted it since then; thus, you would notice that I never traded it since 2weeks ago if you look into my previously posted baskets - I have been avoiding it. After WallStreetfx posted his previous call on EG, I was like - this pair has been ranging since 10days ago and would continue to range for another few days. I would never trade it for now; but, then, I saw his SL was extremely small and thought maybe his decisions could be limited to lower TFs.

This is the 3rd pair that I have posted to show how much they have been ranging. I have a lot more to post for each pair but not too necessary to avoid spamming.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Great question bro, it shows you are concerned about the security in the business.
I believe FX has come to stay; whatever outcome the market presents, price increasing, decreasing or ranging, smart traders will still have their ways: In fact, remember there are several trading styles: scalpers, day, swing, position traders, and some mixed; no matter what the market does, traders will always adjust to fit into its current situation.

Based on all things equal, all you've said holds true. But once in a while, new legislation and rules decided the flow of how traders have to reorganize themselves.

At a time we had the listing of Nigeria in the ofac list that made several brokers unaccessible.
At a time, fifo rules came in play.
Brexit voting and francageddon as well as flash crashes were also game changers.

All in all, the forex market still stood.

Point is, could there be any major event that could create a full stop or pause to online forex trading from any possible angle you can think of?

On my end, I am still brain wracking if anything could except an intentional attack on exchange data centers like in the die hard 4 movie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Like you have outlined, we are on the same point. Just that you are seeing the fundamental side of it, I see the technical side of it. The fundamental produces the technical. At the end, traders will adjust to whatever the fundamentals bring using the technical, except for the bolded.

The bolded holds

teemy:

Based on all things equal, all you've said holds true. But once in a while, new legislation and rules decided the flow of how traders have to reorganize themselves.

At a time we had the listing of Nigeria in the ofac list that made several brokers unaccessible.
At a time, fifo rules came in play.
Brexit voting and francageddon as well as flash crashes were also game changers.

All in all, the forex market still stood.

Point is, could there be any major event that could create a full stop or pause to online forex trading from any possible angle you can think of?

On my end, I am still brain wracking if anything could except an intentional attack on exchange data centers like in the die hard 4 movie.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Like you have outlined, we are on the same point. Just that you are seeing the fundamental side of it, I see the technical side of it. The fundamental produces the technical. At the end, traders will adjust to whatever the fundamentals bring using the technical, except for the bolded.

The bolded holds

True

Seems we are still safe, for now. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
In summary, I could add that as long as there are countries with different currencies, exchange of those will continue for trade of all types to take place. Thus forex will always exist.

What can affect online forex is if there a disruption in the network of global exchanges limiting the accessibility of price feeds. If ever, this however will be brief considering that people and even governments take every aspect of the financial sector extremely serious.

I guess I just had a panic attack for nothing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
candlestick:
u don't need to worry about sl because of ur small account
. Why? What happened to the size of the account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2020
teemy:
In summary, I could add that as long as there are countries with different currencies, exchange of those will continue for trade of all types to take place. Thus forex will always exist.

What can affect online forex is if there a disruption in the network of global exchanges limiting the accessibility of price feeds. If ever, this however will be brief considering that people and even governments take every aspect of the financial sector extremely serious.

To add to this, currencies are not the only thing we trade these days. We have CFDs, stocks, crypto currencies...

Even if all these still crashes, trading companies will come up with what we'll trade.

This trading thing is just too lucrative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.