Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529150 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
i'm anticipating price get to 125.276 in which i will be selling and looking towards price breaking out of the wedge and tp at the blue zone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
if u look at the price here it has being forming lower high and lower low
i was thinking price will invalidate the movement last week with the way the market was doing anyhow but it closed as a price rejection at the support turned resistance
i will be looking to sell from that zone at the market opening and where i marked will be tp

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
GBPUSD
im thinking price will move up and close inside the channel with a price rejection
i would have love to explain my reason for stating so but it will be too lengthy
i hope it goes the way i think

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
AUDJPY
i will be entering this base on the close of the candle by 2
if it close above that zone it will be invalidated but if it close below the zone i will be entering it
i want to keep this here so that i will come and look at my kalokalo analysis later

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by goldenpatty: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
forendals:

yes they do.
explain to support that you haven't gotten your national ID card yet. just back it up with your birth certificate
Thanks a lot , this will help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
if u look at the price here it has being forming lower high and lower low
i was thinking price will invalidate the movement last week with the way the market was doing anyhow but it closed as a price rejection at the support turned resistance
i will be looking to sell from that zone at the market opening and where i marked will be tp

Good analysis bro. Let's keep the thread moving.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
GBPUSD
im thinking price will move up and close inside the channel with a price rejection
i would have love to explain my reason for stating so but it will be too lengthy
i hope it goes the way i think

We don't mind sir as long we can learn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
WallStreetfx:

We don't mind sir as long we can learn
bro im just a learner,learning from all the bosses here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Sell on the way

Selling NZDCAd 30 pips sl , Tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
looking at this GBPCHF there is a symmetrical triangle in there in which it is still playing inside the triangle
i use to think that since it is an ascending symmetrical triangle it will be breaking up and if it is a descending symmetrical triangle it will be breaking down based on what i read in books but i later realize that both the ascending symmetrical triangle and the descending symmetrical triangle can break anywhere they like
and another way i use to assume where the triangle will break is to know the side receiving the pressure
looking at this chart i realized that it is likely to break downward based on the fact the downward trend line is the side receiving the pressure though it is an ascending triangle
how is it receiving the pressure?
the price broke out of the triangle and some traders would have added position thinking the downward movement will continue but the price turned back and came to close as a price rejection which would have taken out there stops and by closing as a price rejection reading meaning to it means that sellers try to push the market out but met a resistance by the buyer who pushed it back up
The sellers will go backup to add more fire power so as to break out of that zone and the more the pressure the more the buyers become weak and later give in to the sellers.
either way the price will break it must invalidate the lower high and higher low on the chart
please im posting this so as to checkmate what I've learnt for some time and keeping a diary for myself
abeg im in for correction
If the price did not go as stated dont use me laugh oo cos im still a learner
im targeting 130 pips on this after break out

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
I I were to draw it, it is a symmetrical triangle and it could break either sided. I think it will break out to the north. TP 1935 buy 1854

symmetrical triangle is differ from ascend and descent. note
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
I I were to draw it, it is a symmetrical triangle and it could break either sided. I think it will break out to the north. TP 1935 buy 1854

symmetrical triangle is differ from ascend and descent. note
my bad i mean symmetrical triangle
wasnt aware i wrote ascending triangle
anywhere it breaks i will be waiting for it to do break out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
hidhrhis:
my bad i mean symmetrical triangle wasnt aware i wrote ascending triangle anywhere it breaks i will be waiting for it to do break out
ok

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Buying AUDNZd next week if I see signal for buy

This week get as he be grin

Buystop 1.0860

Sl 40 pips

Tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buying Gold 1921 SL 1917 Tp 1950.
Risky setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Closing this with 30pips.
Sell Gold 1924 SL 1928 tp 1905
saxy4c:
Risky setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
saxy4c:
Risky setup.

Been selling since morning

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
NZDUSD sell will give a good RRR for those who trade the daily TF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
hidhrhis:
my bad i mean symmetrical triangle wasnt aware i wrote ascending triangle anywhere it breaks i will be waiting for it to do break out
it's broken out 27 pips already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

yeah bro but i will wait till price close at 6 cos the first bullish candle close with a high volume and low price and with the way im seeing it,it may be a rejection tryna form cos the first bull candle closing as an invalid candle may be a trap
i will be buying by 6 if it happens it close above it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
If after the donkey years you've been on here, your only contributions are reactionary and after the fact posts, then please try not to get me irked by mentioning me on such..
So we should all come here and post results of trades that you weren't confident to take but for some whip of good luck it turned out right and you now display your result. If the trade had gone against you, would you have made this silly comment?
Ok, I also took the trade much earlier as well, but decorum allowed me to post my reentry which is also in profits and not just come on here to show results undecided
Unto what aim?
meshpips:

Been selling since morning

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

it closed outta it but the price rejection is a problem

i was thinking if it will break out of the triangle and take out the 1.18871 or close at the same level but instead only rejected that point
now the way im anticipating it, it is either it closed at the .18871 to validate my buy option or it moves to close inside the triangle again
i think i will sit it out for now cos it seems more like a 50/50 chance to me right now
whats ur opinion bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
hidhrhis:

it closed outta it but the price rejection is a problem

i was thinking if it will break out of the triangle and take out the 1.18871 or close at the same level but instead only rejected that point
now the way im anticipating it, it is either it closed at the .18871 to validate my buy option or it moves to close inside the triangle again
i think i will sit it out for now cos it seems more like a 50/50 chance to me right now
whats ur opinion bro

Take a look at the daily timeframe, there was a rejection down there and is wave 2 and we are currently riding the third wave which is expected to shatter 1895.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Take a look at the daily timeframe, there was a rejection down there and is wave 2 and we are currently riding the third wave which is expected to shatter 1895.
thanks bro but the thing still looks somehow to me maybe i will have to sit it out and observe how it will break it and by so doing learn some thing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

the wave man, how do you see UJ, I think it is going for 101 on a long term
it has been unable to close above 106 on the daily.
besides there is downward trendline on the daily
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
highcurrent:
the wave man, how do you see UJ, I think it is going for 101 on a long term
it has been unable to close above 106 on the daily.
besides there is downward trendline on the daily

yes it's destined for south
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
USDCAD, I think the price will retest the 1.299 - to 1.295 range once more.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highcurrent: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

yes it's destined for south
Alright man, thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2020

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buying EURUSD.

Decision was based on the price action pin bar rejection off a previous trend.
And crossing of the 50 and 200 ema on the 4h tf.

I may be wrong.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
Buying EURUSD.
Decision was based on the price action pin bar rejection off a previous trend.
I may be wrong.
Yeah I but I place a buy stop to reduce my risk on d trade, also audnzd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
hidhrhis:
NZDUSD sell will give a good RRR for those who trade the daily TF

I think it is retracing because USd is very weak but I may be wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.