Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535729 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blessedisthelor:
For the bolded, you deserve a cold beer. This has always been my point here: since the very moment I mentioned here that all I look for in a month is 0-6% per month, he has been infuriated. my 0-6% monthly profit will turn his life from a cent trader to a dollar trader.

If you're consistent with that 0-6% monthly eh, compounding over the years will only increase your earnings. ..na wetin i recently start to do with one of my aza. I'm naturally an aggressive trader

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys, here is marketedge4x, the account owner.

teemy:

With respect to the above and considering that saxy4c won't be giving answers to the questions on ground, I took it upon myself to invite the owner of the account he sent to pipbasketings to come clear the air. This will let us know if saxy4c wanted to push someone else's account to fraudulently claim $200 or not. Let's await the account owner to come speak his side. Considering saxy4c saying they know themselves, I believe he would give a response then.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
teemy:
Hello guys, here is marketedge4x, the account owner.

I'm in confusion,
With all that has been said so far,
You still went ahead to drag him here,
To what cause exactly, if i may ask.
Do you not believe in the evidence and response so far?
It's clear as day what has been going on.
I don't see the need to drag someone else into this mess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pls lets end dis...it is okay....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wow!!!
All is not always gold that glitters !
@pipbasketings well done!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Feshizzy:

I'm in confusion,
With all that has been said so far,
You still went ahead to drag him here,
To what cause exactly, if i may ask.
Do you not believe in the evidence and response so far?
It's clear as day what has been going on.

I don't see the need to drag someone else into this mess.

Without the second side being heard, an argument decided upon will be one sided. Unfortunately, probably out of anger saxy4c has not replied to the questions posed to him. It already seems the unsounded verdict is guilty and it would be unfair to him if a chance to clear him is not given. Now, people he knows can do that for him.

The first question had to do with if he traded the account - marketedge4x will answer that
The second has to do with if he has verifiable results - his group members could help with that

teemy:

I actually encourage you to open all the yanshes that need to be opened all at once so we do not need to smell them at another time again.

I want say4c to reply all at once and we won't have to come back to this issue again.

That way, all will be resolved today and opinions would be made from the response given.

Say4c, over to you?

- Did you trade the said account yourself? Yes or No
- Can you produce actual evidence of successful trading? Your Group members can butress this with actual evidence to boot

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
teemy:

Without the second side being heard, an argument decided upon will be one sided. Unfortunately, probably out of anger saxy4c has not replied to the questions posed to him. It already seems the unsounded verdict is guilty and it would be unfair to him if a chance to clear him is not given. Now, people he knows can do that for him.

The first question had to do with if he traded the account - marketedge4x will answer that
The second has to do with if he has verifiable results - his group members could help with that

The answer to the first question is viable by MarketEdge
As to the second, forget it grin his minions don't even know how a mt4 looks like. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2020
When I said Forex is a scam, people started calling me fool, nobody is profitable in this business all na scam. I just pity newbies. U better find anoda thing to do Forex na scam let that sink into your head. I don talk my own before you regret.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:
When I said Forex is a scam, people started calling me fool, nobody is profitable in this business all na scam. I just pity newbies. U better find anoda thing to do Forex na scam let that sink into your head. I don talk my own before you regret.
you're right...forex will help you figure out how you can kill yourself peacefully and why your p*ssy is too wide undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2020
nelklyn:

you're right...forex will help you figure out how you can kill yourself peacefully and why your p*ssy is too wide undecided
grin,
I guess he/she should had learned programming instead of focusing on forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2020
IMAliyu:

grin,

If that fellow had tried programming, he wouldn't have said forex is scam.
He would definitely be saying programming is scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2020
IMAliyu:

grin,

Bro I don learn from my mistake
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Blessedisthelor:
Can you imagine, this same fraudster instructed his dummies on his telegram to go ahead and sign out of the mt4 account cos it was affecting 100 people viewing and still wanted to change the password that he was never capable of......hahahaha, you use these words so much: our, we, us to perfect your ploys. STOP IT.

The rightful owner of the account changed the password to my username: pipsbasketing1 and instructed me to ask him to try login again (little did he know that password had been changed). My people, I instructed him to log in as directed o, he refused to reply. I then went ahead to provide him with the new password: pipsbaskting1, he never replied - I guess he was shocked that the new password was my moniker.

I've never really participated much in forex threads on NL, i'm more active on ff but i've been lurking in the background since 2017. I saw a recurring pattern with the accused, similar to what I've seen on ff over the years...it's good you pointed this out so that reasonable newbies will thread carefully. Don't bother yourself if defenders of the universe "voltrons" dispute or ignore the facts you've provided.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Karleb:

If that fellow had tried programming, he wouldn't have said forex is scam.
He would definitely be saying programming is scam.

Whether you like it or not I'm leaving forex, Im focusing on programming right now. Everything about this business is just scam the people and chart and Forex itself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2020
IMAliyu:

grin,

He/She would have still blamed syntax, declarations, variables, control statements e.t.c for his/her woes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Whether you like it or not I'm leaving forex, Im focusing on programming right now. Everything about this business is just scam the people and chart and Forex itself.

Front end, back end or full stack? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Ok.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2020
nelklyn:

He/She would have still blamed syntax, declarations, variables, control statements e.t.c for his/her woes.

Na you kon know. Keep wasting your money on Forex by 2 years time u will know that you have been lied to. It is just plain gambling. Even bet9ja better pass Forex self. The only people making money in this business are hedge funds and banks. All this Instagram traders u see are all scammers most what you see they own are all rented properties. They all sell Forex course and scam for living. U better borrow yourself sense.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2020
nelklyn:

Front end, back end or full stack? grin

Full stack programmer, I'm learning python right now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Na you kon know. Keep wasting your money on Forex by 2 years time u will know that you have been lied to. It is just plain gambling. Even bet9ja better pass Forex self. The only people making money in this business are hedge funds and banks. All this Instagram traders u see are all scammers most what you see they own are all rented properties. They all sell Forex course and scam for living. U better borrow yourself sense.

Nigga, I've been trading since 2016. Been programming since 2014...you just have to do what works for you. If you ain't successful in a profession you try something else, discrediting the profession doesn't mean people aren't successful at it.

I mean tell me since you started learning python, how many people can you explain the codes "gibberish" to and they'ld understand? They probably gone look at ya like you insane lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Full stack programmer, I'm learning python right now
Aiit...all the best. Also look into pen testing when you're done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 1:21am On Oct 29, 2020
nelklyn:

Nigga, I've been trading since 2016. Been programming since 2014...you just have to do what works for you. If you ain't successful in a profession you try something else, discrediting the profession doesn't mean people aren't successful at it.

I mean tell me since you started learning python, how many people can you explain the codes "gibberish" to and they'ld understand? They probably gone look at ya like you insane lipsrsealed

This thread alone is enough to show me no one is making money in this business. Talkless of what have seen on other social media.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Guys don't let us lose focus, he will be happy we are already losing focus.
You remember I mentioned from the very beginning that we should be constructive and focus on FACTS ONLY, FACT, AND FACT ONLY.

OK: I mentioned that he never posted losses, except you hear words like we are 60pips up, AU, GU, EA are all 500pips up...lol, now see below:

1. After I called him out today, he took 3 trades consecutively and lost the 3 at a time; due to shame, he went ahead to update his minions about the 3 consecutive losses he took from the 3 recent trades. What is wrong with you posting the losses here too, but you are fast at posting positive pips from the different demo and cent account

2. Now, due to shame, he forgot to delete his dogs' comment, and here you have it (see post), they have started coming out to talk about their losses - One thing I like about this particular one is that he opened up to him that he trades demo after he lost all his live account.

Note: If you weren't bleeding, i.e if your positions were not going negative, I know you for sure - you would have rushed here, as usual, to shout we are 60pips up, secure profit. what is bad in coming here to say we are -60pips down, close trade. In fact, you are daft. You think everyone here will fall for your tricks, right?

My question is: if the very first time you updated us on your losses, you recorded 3 trades 3 losses. I can imagine if you have been updating us on your list of losses too since the beginning - I understand it is your ploy to trick us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nelklyn(m): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

This thread alone is enough to show me no one is making money in this business. Talkless of what have seen on other social media.

focus on programming...do only the things you believe in. You'd make strides that way.

As regards forex, majority of Nigerians are under-capitalized and as such want to turn 10 USD into 1000 USD within a month not bothering about their risk of ruin as well as what leverage they use in trading and just like any other business, in forex there would be losing months which could be consecutive or spread out. I see you mentioned Hedge funds and CBs. They all lose too...maybe read about George Soros and Bank of England.

Either wy follow the path that suits you....I'm out wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

good English. keep learning english
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Englishisamust:

Interesting to note....
It's like saying stock trading is a scam... Men at wallstreet would just make a laughing clown of you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dorodee(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Waow! Oga pipbasketing, you have done well. Let he that has legs run. ...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SayDeeJay: 4:52am On Oct 29, 2020
@Pipsbasketings , @teemy
Initially, I thought I shouldn't do this, but going through the thread and some of the comments made about FX, I hereby attach herewith my 3months performance (LIVE ACCOUNT).
I do hope it meets your criteria.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Feshizzy:

You too if you want people to subscribe your your premium,
Post trade explorer here,
It's really not too much to ask

U wey dey find osho free ..see signal

Thursday 29 October, 2020

USDCHF ----> BUY limit

RR 1:4

EP: 0.90950
SL: 0.90723

TP: 0.91810�

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Congrats to you, the contest is over since you did not respond when it was required; and I have to be fair to those that deemed it fit to take it up.

In the meantime, you could put up your account details here: so I can check something real quick grin; don't be scared, you will be fine, I trust you, not like the impersonator.

SayDeeJay:
@Pipsbasketings , @teemy
Initially, I thought I shouldn't do this, but going through the thread and some of the comments made about FX, I hereby attach herewith my 3months performance (LIVE ACCOUNT).
I do hope it meets your criteria.
Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Feshizzy:

Interesting to note....
It's like saying stock trading is a scam... Men at wallstreet would just make a laughing clown of you.

That guy is a clown.

Imagine someone who cry after blowing a ten dollar account which is not upto N5, 000.

They see FX as get-rich-quick and are not ready to learn. I doubt if he knows the difference between a limit and stop order.

I'm sure he will soon start crying that programming is a scam, maybe he thinks it's all about adding two variables together.

That was how a guy who claimed forex is a scam here in business section in 2015 was actively analyzing chart here some months ago.
I quoted the fellow asking what changed his mind the guy just ignored me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.