Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532392 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Thunday1005(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Demo ?? But I saw a withdrawal of $3k in the lucas acct
Blessedisthelor:
how can he claim to be trading someone else's account, claimed he opened it in Aug, claimed he has been trading it. posted it here on May 13, sent me the same via email, posted the same on his telegram channel. By the way, this account is a demo account of a $5K deposit. Feel free to login to the mt4 account using the details above to see for yourselves.

More coming guys...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
**Edited**

Trading Demo or Live is meaningless if the results are real and the strategy is stable. Not gambling.

He never posts negative results, isn’t entirely true in the real sense because the SL posted on his entries are there for everyone to see lost trades. Besides, whatever trade tips he is posting here and wherever else is free of charge to the best of our knowledge. He is not under compulsion to follow anybody’s rules on how to post trade calls until he asks for money.

On late trade calls, also the same thing. He posts entries and exits. If you calculate the exit and the market has already moved too much, ignore the trade call. It’s as simple as that. Like I have always mentioned, nobody is mandated to take trade calls posted here. If his calls makes someone lose money, it’s the person’s business for blindly following trade recommendations on the internet like a foolish person.

The people saying how the results posted on his telegram were 90% loss are also funny. Did he force you to join that group? How long did you use the signals before confirming that his strategy is nonsense? One week? One month? Three months? You people need to grow the Bleep up. What is the Risk to Reward ratio for losses and profits? If you lose 3 trades of 30 pips SL each and hit TP of 200 pips on one, are you losing?

When you consider these points, you can see why most of the “attacks” against him looks like jealousy at his popularity. Has he asked anyone for money? Has he taken someone’s account and promised to double it, only to crash it? These are better arguments that can be used against him instead of the straw clutching ones I have seen.

Is Saxy a solid trader that can be trusted 100%? Not to me. I don’t like the level of risk he takes and in my circle, the only thing I respect is a trackrecord. People can provided signals and still be rubbish traders. If I see his account with AT LEAST 3 years of trading history and it looks good by my own definition, only then can I trust him 100%. But again, that’s not my business. Why will I need it if I don’t plan on giving him money to manage right? Also, how many of you gurus and investigators can boast of a one year trackrecord nevermind three?

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
To Saxy, all I can tell you is to look at yourself and ask why you’re doing this thing here. Why are wasting so much time on the internet posting trade calls when you can use it to make money for yourself? Trading is hard and everyone I know that makes decent money in it will rather stay quiet on the internet and put energy into other things. Maybe you’re different and doing it to help people. If you’re doing it to help new traders grow, then by all means continue.. As long as they are learning, and you are also making money for yourself no problems.

If you’re doing it to build popularity and gain an audience, you are going about it in a VERY wrong way. Since you want the internet forums publicity, you will always get attacked as long as you don’t have a decent trackrecord to show on one account. Build a trackrecord of at least one year and you can use it to attract funds organically.

If you’re teaching people, you can also show them with the trackrecord that what you’re teaching them works. If you have a decent trackrecord publicized in good places, you won’t need any publicity sef. Na you go dey run from people looking for you. You’ll see you don’t need this thread for any reason. I don’t understand why you’ll want to be taking part in measly competitions.

If you’re not successful yet and just using this place to chase adrenaline high, then I have no words. Would be a shocking use of your time.

To the new traders, this is how the forex industry works. The only thing you should swallow is legitimate proof of profitability. If someone is going through the hassle of teaching you how to trade or asking you for money, look at their trackrecord before you accept their trading style or give them your money to manage. Free theories without trackrecord, should be treated just like what they are: Theories. Take with a pinch of salt and always do your due diligence. I have been around in this field for years and all signal providers and other such people always fail under deep scrutiny. It's the nature of the industry. It's easy to churn out signals than to actually trade.

If you see someone as a guru even when he didn’t beg you to, nor even ask for your money and end up losing money because of it, you’re a massive idiot that should take responsibility for your foolishness. Out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shevychen2, he played on my intelligence and thought I would fall for it.

Last week, I posted a challenge here that whoever makes 30% here will be gifted $200.
He sent me a private message to claim the money by showing me someone else's account which was even demo. I played along but later asked him the single question: saxy, this account you gave me is demo, does that mean you trade demo? his reply got was overly defensive. I did my research about the account and asked him again, he replied arrogantly asking me to put it up here if I wanted to.

Do you know impersonation is a fraud: see the criminal code section that describes that: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-403.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, get the twist. It is possible to have withdrawal in some demo accounts. It could be a contest such that you can withdrawal a certain amount after you are able to trade a particular lot.
Thunday1005:
Demo ?? But I saw a withdrawal of $3k in the lucas acct

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blessedisthelor or is pipsbasketing
i respect u and i like the way u do your things based on the fact that i do learn from ur trade call
The same way i respect saxy and also like the way he does his thing
i want to point out a fact here
The telegram group isnt for trade calls alone
there are materials in there in which will improve any trader besides there are many traders in the group aside from saxy who help newbies develop
The group goes beyond trade call
karkinase as it mean u went after the knowledge and invested ur time to read through all the materials and discover and develop your trading method i believe u wont be here ranting ur frustration on here
u were losing everyday and ur brain did not tell u to reanalyse the trade before entering another call
it was all abracadabra to lure u to his telegram group
i did not see it anywhere where he post or beg anyone to join the group
pipsbasketing u did a great research work based on all the evidence u posted, u are more of a detective than a trader but i just want u to know that nothing spoil as long as he did not rob bank,scam or kill someone
even when messi evade tax in spain i still dey him back in spain dat year

the fishers has really helped me a lot based on what ive gained from the group in terms of learning same way all ur trade calls from the previous years and this present season has also helped a lot cos i study people's chart a lot so i will want us to put this episode behind and look to a greater future...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blessedisthelor:
Shevychen2, he played on my intelligence and thought I would fall for it.

Last week, I posted a challenge here that whoever makes 30% here will be gifted $200.
He sent me a private message to claim the money by showing me someone else's account which was even demo. I played along but later asked him the single question: saxy, this account you gave me is demo, does that mean you trade demo? his reply got was overly defensive. I did my research about the account and asked him again, he replied arrogantly asking me to put it up here if I wanted to.
This is the part that is annoying me. Why will anyone that makes 30% monthly need a $200 gift ffs??

Anyway, that doesn't negate his posting trade calls (which is my focus). I have already posted above that it will be a shame if he's been wasting time here all along. but let's not rubbish his trade calls side of things. On that aspect, I see absolutely nothing wrong so far, doesn't matter if its demo or live.

Claiming someone's account and other such details on the other hand, if true, will be a real shame tbh. Especially after following us to chase away Blackeurope sad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
For those that don't know, it is also possible to have a live demo account.
It is a demo account but everything you will see about it is live.
They use it for contest mostly and you can make withdrawals.
I learnt that on this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shevychen2:

Claiming someone's account and other such details on the other hand, if true, will be a real shame tbh. Especially after following us to chase away Blackeurope

This is now the moment I have been waiting for. I reached out to the guy that owned the account. Bro, this was necessary for me, if I'm true with my gift/promise, I would like to ensure it is properly delivered, not to someone that fraudulently impersonates to scam me.

see next post guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, I mentioned this earlier too. My concern is not ONLY the demo part, but the fact that he was not courageous enough to provide me with his self-acclaimed trading history to win my contest; but, rather impersonated someone and taking his glory, not just today, even from may 13 post and even posted it on his channel

Karleb:
For those that don't know, it is also possible to have a live demo account.
It is a demo account but everything you will see about it is live.
They use it for contest mostly and you can make withdrawals.
I learnt that on this thread.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mnewton(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Saxy4c has never asked anyone on this group for money neither has he Done so on his group,
I read through every single post on his telegram channel and all I could see, is a generous and consistent forex trader who wants to extend an helping hand to others,
He posted educational PDF materials,cutting across forex trading and personal development , he has never asked anyone for money. Why all of these hatred?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mnewton(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Saxy4c has the fruits of the spirit working through him, and that's d reason why he is successful,
He is patient
He has self control
He has d spirit of love
He is peaceful
He is kind
He is good
He is faithful
Successful people are too busy to talk about others
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eiya, I thought your previous post was a backlash on me after I was banned. Are you one of the agents or the fake monikers?

Like I earlier mentioned, I'm not coming for anyone that backlashes me. I only want to reply to those that sensationally and constructively engage in a discussion like this. Pls check his previous posts, he pushed a lot of good traders out of here so he can reign.

Now you are beginning to soften your voice. He has never asked anyone for money, I won't argue that; are you in his dms, or the referrals and copy trade links he post all here and there has nothing to do with taking advantage of people's gullibility?

see my next post to know the real deal, this is the time I awaited.
Mnewton:
Saxy4c has never asked anyone on this group for money neither has he Done so on his group,
I read through every single post on his telegram channel and all I could see, is a generous and consistent forex trader who wants to extend an helping hand to others,
He posted educational PDF materials,cutting across forex trading and personal development , he has never asked anyone for money. Why all of these hatred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
AUDUSD is at the 2nd Area of interest but below 7020, no more buys.
saxy4c:
EURAUD did the move after an initial stop loss.

Gold dropped 250pips. Would look to sell around 1900 again.

AUDUSD is a good buy around 707x down to 704x with stops below 7020.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Here you go

Shevychen2:
All the screenshots you have posted are not enough to suggest that someone is a scam.
The account you posted that he changed the password etc., how are you sure he isn’t the owner of it? Could also be the owner or one of the owners of the Telegram. You can’t change passwords on MT4 without knowing the old one (correct me if I am wrong). The multiple accounts he has also isn’t proof of anything. Could be his accounts or others, we can’t know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Continues........

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
I reached out to him to clear the air, see below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mnewton:

You are either a rookie or his bots,
Go to FF and make this kind of comment and you will gain enlightenment grin grin grin

No one hates him, you clearly missed the memo,

I guess a while ago, we had suggested those actively making trade calls should drop us some weekly or monthly reports.

In FF, i know most seasoned traders normally have backslashes everyone once in a while.
To shut doubtful minds up, they drop a trade explorer or drop account reports.

Ps. No one pays them money neither do they have a broker's referral link on this signature.
C'mon you can't be making good money trading and still have to be doing referrals grin grin grin

As senior bros Shevychen2 has spoken,
If you are doing well trading with good track records,
Investors would look for you even if you are hiding under earth. They would be begging you to take their money and spend it.
Some can even rent a decent apartment for you to trade with food et all.
I have seen this happen in real life.

So if you drop signals, be ready for people to throw in some questions every once in a while. This actually makes you become a better trader. Because you can't be arrogant and trade fx, the market will humble you.

Fx has a way of rewiring someone's brain grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blessedisthelor:
Here you go

Omo. Nawa o. I have said what I said about trade calls though. Person wey go hear go hear.

I still want to believe there's a mix up somewhere, but make I quickly borrow leaf from pontius pilate. cry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
I was baffled too.

From previous chat pix, you will see that Lucas Tim asked me for my username, I told him: pipsbasketing, he changed his investor password to pipsbasketing1 and left it the whole day, then asked me to challenge him to try logging in now. I mailed saxy to do login, he never replied till now.

Shevychen2:

This is the part that is annoying me. Why will anyone that makes 30% monthly need a $200 gift ffs??

Claiming someone's account and other such details on the other hand, if true, will be a real shame tbh. Especially after following us to chase away Blackeurope sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
So he initially gave out a false investor password only to claim he changed it to the real investor password.

Kai!

CC: TheYoda

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
yes, that was his trick, it has always been his trick. he disguises with a password that looks like fishers whatever, ofcourse, one would fall for that since his telegram is fisher whatever. Then he will tell you that he has to change it in few hours. Who does that.
Karleb:
So he initially gave out a false investor password only to claim he changed it to the real investor password.

Kai!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Since the very moment I let the cat out of the bag, he has refused to reply.

I blurred that email I BCC-ed, he is one of the veterans that I have been carrying along since this whole saga started - I need to protect his privacy until he decides to speak here, though he sees all we type.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shevychen2:

Omo. Nawa o. I have said what I said about trade calls though. Person wey go hear go hear.

I still want to believe there's a mix up somewhere, but make I quickly borrow leaf from pontius pilate. cry

There's actually no mix up,
It's quite simple,
He took someone's else account and tried to claim/win a contest.

That tells alone that is trading isn't doing well at all and needs someone else account to shine and take glory.

It's quite very simple,
It's like bidding for a contract and using someone else work/manifesto to get the contract without the consent of the original owner.

In simple English, Fraud

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
He never replied after I asked him to log in to the account he provided me using a new password that contains my moniker. he shock you shocked shocked shocked

But wait, am I missing something, you sent me a private dm to claim my money ($200) which I believe you have never traded live with; now you stop replying - I guess you no longer need the gift ($200)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
For someone so loud,
His silence is deafening.

In my opinion, the dude is a fraudster.
I have my reasons,
I will share few.

In his telegram,
If you try to mention a loss or try to call him out,
He will delete your message.

My people if that isn't a fraud trait, then i don't know what else you are looking for.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys, especially for his fake monikers that thought they have bashed me successfully when I was banned: This is for you

I preach love here and have always preached love, but if you try to play me and your ways are not pure, I will open your yansh, don't try me. Again, if your ways are not pure, don't dm me, don't follow me, don't friendzone me; if you have been following me - go unfollow now.

I seek no $1 from any single fellow here, I don't need it; also following me adds no $1 to my pocket.

Finally, if you have seen all my pieces of evidence and still want to prove blind, I have more evidence in his specially created folder on my desktop. I will unleash them if you ask.

One or two said he posts materials, he posts trades, he does not ask for money. These are ploys guys - shine your eyes, if you don't fall for it does not mean others are not falling for it. ask yourselves, why the referral link, why asking for $200 contest money, why redirecting people here to his telegram account, and then from there has been redirecting them to another website to pay money and copy trades.

You need more, I will dish it if you ask

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
His entire telegram was based in fraud,
How can you copy someone work paste on your channel as your own,
Then even name your channel after someone else property,
Just so you can look legit in people's eyes,

Forex scam has truly evolve,
Now they don't have to explicitly ask you for money,
After you have been enveloped in the scam, you want know when you will start asking for the scammer account details to pay grin grin

Obviously, the telegram was just a gimmick to gain audience and public trust before the real shakedown happens cool

Futureinvestors come and see fraud that pass your own oo,
You still be amateur fraudster grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
i dont even know what to say at this point
i think saxy4c shld come clear the air at this point
im a loyal fan and i believe coming out to defend urself will help a lot especially for the newbie
there are always two sides to every story
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eyes don clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blessedisthelor:

see my next post to know the real deal, this is the time I awaited.

As it stands after explaining off some of the previous grouses yourself, your current accusations against saxy4c comprise the following

Using results of a fake account to claim a $200 reward (only way out would be if saxy4c is related to that account in one way or the other)
Making late trade calls (I feel Shevychen2 already explained this as it could be him taking trades and then afterwards coming here to post it which can account for the time lag)
Making claims of being a consistent winner when it potentially could not be so (Members of the saxy4s's group would be in the best position to clear this out with evidence).

Saxy4c, your questions to answer would be

- Did you trade the said account yourself? Yes or No
- Can you produce actual evidence of successful trading? Your Group members can butress this with actual evidence to boot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
You guys have not seen it all.

I took time to see all his previous posts, this guy, saxy has pushed away good traders from here so his voice could be heard loud; also using fake monikers to combat them. Those guys I know are good, trust me; but, they had to let sleeping dog lie by exiting this thread while reflecting on their "self".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.