Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535342 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Blessedisthelor:
My people, my people - see another catch

@Tonyfx, I don't want to believe you want to act like this. I don't want to have anything against you.

You uploaded your conversation with him (saxy4c), I saw it and forecasted that he (saxy4c) would privately cajole you to pull down the photo or edit his name.

Anyways, I have helped you uploaded, with the required information you eventually blurred. So come and blur this one too.

Sir I don't have time for drama.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2020
continues

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2020
NOW THAT WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT SAXY4C IS ACTUALLY OSAKI HARRY. Remember he mentioned that how would I just ask someone if he knows saxy, a NL moniker.

OK now I'm in contact again with the rightful owner of the account with his exact name OSAKI HARRY.

I told you that I forgave you, but you keep arrogantly playing with my intelligence. I will do this to protect everyone here at all cost even if I won't be here forever
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2020
@Pipsbasketings please slow down.
What you shared now is dangerous and may represent some private information the owner may not want to be seen here. However, you got that information, please take it down. It's private and confidential to whoever owns that and you do not have the right to share them even if you got them from a public sphere. Everyone has a right to their privacy and any inversion of such privacy may be seen in the category of cyberbullying.
What this matter is about @Saxy4c and not the other you just shared. Please take heed and take that down.
Please let no one quote the message including the details @Pipsbasketings just shared so he can take it down.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Boss doesn't want to calm down ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2020
saxy4c:
Forgive me but I'm going to drop a word of advice since the reason he is known is from my instance. I repeat that an account of his was connected to mine for a period of time and I don't think its because i traded badly grin
Allow people do what they want, but please always test signals you have to pay for on a demo account first. That'd be all.

saxy4c:
And this is the reason I'd always pick you out of the so called veterans I met on here to communicate with and listen to.

I would have ordinarily have not responded to all of this noticing how the gentleman in question has cherry picked what he wants to be seen to cause sensationalism and I'm honestly exhausted with having to counter whatever is thrown at me on here, especially as it seemed to be distraction to a lot of people that benefit from what I do, so I promised silence and to focus on trading which is what I've done until now.

He has carefully cut out that I had posted a rebuttal to the first post he made as soon as he showed up again, but I took it down from here [which earned myself a ban, because I thought the report feature was also to take down posts, lessons learned]. He apologized about my misconception and the conclusion of the matter was that we should all work to achieve profitability.

It was after that was out of the way I brought his notice to the assertion he made on no trader having the ability to make a consistent 30% monthly which is obviously wrong. I provided this account to him and for bleeps sake is my name tim cook? Is he aware that I was in a discussion with Reza [yes we speak on first term basis and who would ask someone if I was known by my NL moniker?]. As a matter of fact we have jointly traded an account together which is still running and you'd see the trades he took with his signature and the ones I took that reflected from my personal account]. Did you notice that I mentioned prize money as a joke at the end of everything?

I've done give aways on my group amounting to $1k and I'd have you know it's been a one off, I've had members in the group insist I take gifts from their profits and I've always politely refused to accept. I've funded individuals with start up trading capital and you feel I'd go to the lengths of trying to be shady to get a $200? I'd accord you the respect to provide you evidence of all I've mentioned here personally and if you see wrongdoing in any aspect of what you see, then I give you the sole responsibility of recommending what I should do.

Just look at how the pages have been filled up with rubbish, have I ever approached anyone for a dime? No evidence to prove that. Have I ever sold anything? Have people benefitted from what is done here? If people won't say, then posterity is the ultimate judge. Asking why I do what I do, is stepping beyond boundaries if you ask me, not to imagine that anyone would ask for my trading results? So because you post your blissful matrimonial pictures, I have the right to ask how you treat your wife in bed? Common! Is this for real or are we just trying to be infantile? Or because we are on a faceless forum?

I enjoy what I do, I've not been in anyone's business here in a while. You give me advice and despite the fact I do not owe you or anyone allegiance, I still listen. I really do not mean any harm to anyone and if just one trader [who was active here and gave value] says I'm the reason they left this space, then I assure the good people that my silence would be promised. It's fine, no real trader trades like me so in summery I am a demo trader and I accept that I am which I actually am. So are demo traders disallowed on this thread? Let me know what all of this is about ladies and gentlemen?

currentprice, feshizzy, odiaero, meshpips, Edd1e, maryjames9, PipMarshall, djwalata, blackman007, Fmusty, TheYoda, redsox11, harizonal123, Mrbillionaire, fmusty, pipmarshall, wiconse, Benqozenero, Donvic4u, teemy, peteregwu, Sunnycliff, priceaction, capitals, Blackeuropean, ejosh4, Blackeurop, ncpat, forexisreal, Shevychen2

saxy4c:
Then you best stick to what you have then and don't ask me for any further clarification. You have made your verdict. I'm unfortunately done with this. I've stated what is 100% true and I'm done. So anyone can as well choose to take what they perceive as the truth. Stay safe and trade well.

saxy4c:
I was going to state that the "you" in my statements were a general term and yes I traded the account plus other associated accounts that would give you clarity.
So like I stated in clear terms. I have abundant proofs of this that you could be privy to and guide you on the right questions to ask. At least I owe a lot of the genuinely concerned people here that.
But please let's get all of this done as quickly as possible, I would personally not like to dwell on this for much longer. Thank you and I spoke very simply na? Make i enter broken?.

saxy4c:
I have been offered sound counsel openly here and in private and it would be foolhardy to not listen to advice borne out of genuine concern and the general good of everyone here.
In plain English, I did not set out to scam anyone. Trust me or not, I've been presented with the opportunity on many occasions but I'd never be found wanting in that aspect.

Like I mentioned earlier, I just think pipbasket1 misrepresented all of this as a result of a preconceived notion he had and that got me put off from the start of all this. I have only set out to make good traders from those that have shown interest in trading and requested for nothing in return.

He says I was taken aback by his interaction and subsequent password change with marketedge. I have pipbasket1 chats with him forwarded to me and that was the point I chose to keep quite about everything. You don't meet a stranger and ask him of my Nairaland moniker or social handle and expect him to tell you he knows me. I've said it before now and I'd say it again because I won't post any private conversations here. If you or any other neutral party chooses to adjudicate, then allow me forward my defense and then you can ultimately decid 0e.

I'm actually more concerned that it has now become popular that I tried to dominate a thread which in the first place, I was attracted to because of the sole idea of forex related interactions and that was my only aim here. Where I have shown arrogance, I without any reservation apologize. If I have wrongly labeled anyone in this space I am truly sorry as well. For any other acts of mine that have led to the disorganization of this thread, it was truly of no willful intent and for that I would relegate my opinions to the sidelines and just share my ideas. I took Blackeurope personally because as theyoda had rightly pointed out, I was also initially taken by his acts and it was only grace that stopped me from getting into a venture that would have wrecked me and my reputation.

I am just confused as all of this is based on me in connection to a 200usd prize. Ordinarily would have been laughable but this is a faceless forum so anyone has a right to their perception of things. I would rather give and encourage anyone I see potentials in as a trader. In that light I'd like to add to the reward to GladmanGoddey by giving him the opportunity to trade an up to $50k account with a profit percentage, if he can repeat his last months feat to prove my point of argument with pipbasket1 which started all of this. Who knows if this has all been about you from the onset.

I've only set out to encourage traders, if you can't place evidence of fraud or scam on my person then don't use the anonymity of the internet to cast falsehood. I once again apologize truly for anyone I have hurt. I was only trying to protect naive ones from the scammers. I already see someone has taken the opportunity to advertise their sure signal service and where you send money for him to trade. Its hard to ignore certain precedence, but it is really not my business cheesy

I hope I have simply and without sentiments, responded as you requested. You once mentioned you were encouraged to trade Gold with no losess as that time. Did I also follow to pursue you? I truly apologize. This is thread that could lead us to connect with each other for bigger opportunities and better living. That has been my only focus. It's really a good thing to have all these varied opinions flying all around and all i hope for is that we are eventually profitable.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2020
I will take it down if he accepts or proves otherwise, he also has to apologize to every individual here: he calls us a fool since a year ago that he joined this thread. Other than that, it remains forever.

He played me for too long bro and I warned him.

pipnator00:
What you shared now is dangerous and may represent some private information the owner may not want to be seen here. However, you got that information, please take it down. It's private and confidential to whoever owns and you do not have the right to share them even if you got them from a public sphere. Everyone has a right to their privacy and any inversion of such privacy may be seen n the category of cyberbullying.
What this matter is about @Saxy4c and not the other you just share. Please take heed and take that down.
Please let no one quote the message including the details @Pipsbasketings just shared so he can take it down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
pipnator00:
What you shared now is dangerous and may represent some private information the owner may not want to be seen here. However, you got that information, please take it down. It's private and confidential to whoever owns that and you do not have the right to share them even if you got them from a public sphere. Everyone has a right to their privacy and any inversion of such privacy may be seen in the category of cyberbullying.
What this matter is about @Saxy4c and not the other you just shared. Please take heed and take that down.

That's why I blurred out his name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Now here is my follow-up chat with the rightful owner of the account.

Following all his claims up there (the bolded), let him do the needful.........else, more coming.

He reported me to be banned when I first started to call him out, now I am here more and more.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
NOW THAT WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT SAXY4C IS ACTUALLY OSAKI HARRY. Remember he mentioned that how would I just ask someone if he knows saxy, a NL moniker.

OK now I'm in contact again with the rightful owner of the account with his exact name OSAKI HARRI.

I told you that I forgave you, but you keep arrogantly playing with my intelligence. I will do this to protect everyone here at all cost even if I won't be here forever
In as much as i had squabbles with you at the beginning....I can now see we are fighting for the same cause to get rid of scammers.. Some of your alliances you may have called earlier tho have displayed some questionable characteristics in the past... Stay cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
I completely understand bro, I do not also take it personal with you cos I knew you had not seen facts. I mentioned from the very beginning that we should be constructive as it promised to be informative and that we should focus on facts and facts ONLY.

He needs to apologize to US ALL, then I can remove his personal details; ELSE, it remains FOREVER.

He called me fool in our private mails, came here again and call everyone fools - is that not a slap? playing on my intelligence in order to scam me like he has privately been doing. I did not fall for his scam and reason for all these!

ejosh4:

In as much as i had squabbles with you at the beginning....I can now see we are fighting for the same cause to get rid of scammers.. Some of your alliances you may have called earlier tho have displayed some questionable characteristics in the past... Stay cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Here was where I warned him in our private mail correspondence. His reply was too gross to me even while I tried to be civil.
cry
cry
cry
Let him apologize to EVERYONE and I promise to remove all his info.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
To anyone thinking this is too much.

Check saxy4c profile and see how he created two special threads for Odiaero. One of the thread contains Odiaero's full name of course.

What is currently being done to him is what he did to fraudsters before him.

So spare your pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

price cant continue to go on a straight line
there will always be a point of reaction
that is why there is resistance and support

check where price is at on all the pair u posted
thats not market makers
if market makers have the power to change market direction the way they like
do u think people will be making profit
no
thats when forex will become a scam
thanks bro. we take what market makers do out of context.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Karleb, that's true.
@Saxy4c, 4 actions you should take for me to forget (I already forgave you but does not neglect facts though) and clear your info.

Without your usual epistle.

1. Humbly apologize to me first
2. Humbly apologize to everyone on this group, specifically mention the monikers of all that contributed.
3. Humbly apologize to everyone in the thread
4. Clear the two fraud topics you created on your profile against someone you labeled a fraudster.

Then I promise to do my part, else you may never see me here again until Jan 18 when I return to fulfill my contest promise - your time starts now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
AUDNZD, daily

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Neroiam:
AUDNZD, daily

Nice one Bro cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
please lets put this saga behind us
we cant be dragging this issue for days
we have to move on for the benefit of the group and guys like us who want to learn a thing or two
saxy4c please apologise again if thats what will bring sanity to the group
you apologizing doesn't make u a weakling,only the strong apologise when they are wrong and please take heed to correction and change where u are lacking
we all have flaws and weakness and if we are lucky to be corrected lets take to correction to be a better person
u are a great guy and if u take time to review where u are wrong and change it will only make u better

pipsbasketing please after this lets move on and remove his personal details from the forum and to us all lets learn a lesson from all this action that played out

To all the elders who went away from the group due to one reason or the other
that isnt the right way to do things
u guys suppose to be a guide to the younger ones and not hidden observers

I think we all who jump around the thread fighting
i think we should apply professionalism and be civil
this group is beyond us all
if u dont want to be doing give away to brokers, humble urself and devote time to learning a thing or two rather than forming james bond and picking up fight
we stand to gain more by being one rather than being divided
u wont see footballers fight on the pitch cos they know result will be affected if they try that
lets apply that civility and discipline on here

The elders in the group will regulate the group in the coming season

I apologise on behalf of saxy4c
please lets all move on

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
SGDJPY, Daily

Top signal on my list... I'm more interested in the SELL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I give you till Monday 12PM to achieve the 4 tasks, and I clear your info.
If these 4 tasks are not achieved by this said date, I will no longer sign on this thread until Jan 18 when I return to fulfill my contest promise.
And you may never have another opportunity to have your info cleared.

Your time starts now

Pipsbasketings:
@Karleb, that's true.
@Saxy4c, 4 actions you should take for me to forget (I already forgave you but does not neglect facts though) and clear your info.

2. Humbly apologize to everyone on this group, specifically mention the monikers of all that contributed.
4. Clear the two fraud topics you created on your profile against someone you labeled a fraudster.

Then I promise to do my part, else you may never see me here again until Jan 18 when I return to fulfill my contest promise - your time starts now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
@Karleb, that's true.

Saxy4c is like APC who always criticized PDP (when PDP was in power due to its glaring negativity)
Now APC is in power BUT doesn't want to b criticized even when its(APC) negativities r quite obvious.

SURE ENOUGH....
APC & PDP ve their supporters no matter d matters arising.
Am I criticising SAXY4C
The facts r there for us to c.
PIPSBAKETING has promised to let it slide ONCE SAXY does d same by deleting all topics he created against European when he did almost d same thing he's just done.
I'm not against Saxy for any reason( I didn't put up anything against him as a comment until now dt we all want peace to reign here).
PEACE!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Considering a buy if a PA buy signal forms next week.
Happy weekend and stay safe folks cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
what does this translate to
does that mean there will be problem with all pairs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

It means there might be high volatility.

Spikes here and there.

All these measures are put in place to avoid heavy losses from traders. There could also be spillage. I.e. You might have your stop loss but a volatile market could mean your stop loss might not trigger.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Karleb:

It means there might be high volatility.

Spikes here and there.

All these measures are put in place to avoid heavy losses from traders. There could also be spillage. I.e. You might have your stop loss but a volatile market could mean your stop loss might not trigger.
noted thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Edd1e(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
@Karleb, that's true.

@Pipsbasketings

What are you doing trading forex? Man, u should be working for FBI, Your detective skills is top notch.
Saxy4c chose the wrong person to mess with grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
If by Monday 12PM, saxy4c does not complete the 4 tasks - My next line of action will be to create a website for you and put all the info there; let's see if mod will come to take them away from my desktop. I will only come here to share the link to the website.

Internet is there forever, and your name is at stake - whoever searches for your name will surely get you. Don't play me, don't con me

Complete the task and I do my part. The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tonyfx:
Considering a buy if a PA buy signal forms next week.
Happy weekend and stay safe folks cool
Good one sir. I removed EURGBP from my list because of how it behaved for like seven days. very choppy for a market that respects support and resistance like mad. this use to be my best pair for break and retest strategy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
hidhrhis:
High margin requirements, i.e you might see your broker increasing your good faith deposit to hold a position.
Close only mode. a situation where you can only close open trades trades but not open new one if the activate close only mode. I think this is due to the this, most of this retail brokers take the opposite side of their clients trades. that's the don't pass to liquidity providers. now if you open a trade and the market becomes haywire. your broker might end up in serious lose, so the might not allow you to open trades. also if the care about you(which most brokers don't care), then it will help you avoid slippage. as if the market is very volatile, it can see you getting filled at ridiculous price.
also, for volume restrictions, just that the might change your leverage on their own and you may not be able to hold certain amount of positions or open certain volumes

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Selling GBPAUd 90 pips sl

Tp 600 pips cheesy

Analysis

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.