Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535562 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2020
TheYoda:
You silly dimwit, you'll break my teeth, how do you want to even get close to me? kirikiri is where you mates are and where you belong. You scammer and fraudster to be. No be from clap and moving head, dance dey start. Ole, from free signal then cajole them to your useless vip that you never make money from.

You're nothing but a silly boor, who is looking to sell fake signals to newbies and rip them off. Post your third-party record, you start acting the lout that you are. Ole jati jati.

I can help you. Just don't let your stupid ego keep you in abject poverty. Learn from people who are better than you. Although some may never learn grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Feshizzy:

Well so far,
I have smashed some evidence on your chest,
Or do you need me to smash more on your head too?

Which evidence did u smash? Lol..u mean d evidence pipsbasket posted dah u av been quoting n editing to Ur taste...abg pack well when people dey talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Englishisamust:

Does moving average cross over work as entry in forex?
forex is a scambro
dont come and blow ur 10 dollar account again
u know how u hustle to get that 10 dollar

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Neroiam keep posting your numerous demo account profit. But I do think you need to get a life and stop lying to yourself clown.

Neroiam:
You go think say u know fibonacci o.. until i show u one or two ..e go shock u.. I've personally expanded on the works of fibonacci and still doing more.
Signs to know you’re talking to forex guru that is looking to rip you off. You expanded on fibonacci work hehee, Neroiam is clown

Neroiam:
Also, you'll easily be scammed because of this track record thing as there are a bunch of investor passwords flying over the place.
Another rubbish talk, classic guru that feeds on subscriber money, they need your subscription money to feed, people like Neroiam need you to join his vip group, for his own survival.

For the new traders,

1) Google the said mt4 account number, simple search can give you a hit if someone else posted same info online somewhere.
2) ask for MYFXBOOK , minimum 3-6 months, that’s for tiny investments coz 3-6months is not even enough.
3) The broker he registered with myfxbook, have to be reputable broker. Not some ironfx or some Belarus broker.
4) His myfxbook name need to be named his moniker or have some identifier
5) His myfxbook have to show privilege, showing that he has access to the account.

e.t.c

Neroiam:
Premium signals no dey feed me tho e dey fit buy recharge card.
Neroiam why are you lying , your last hope grin.

Neroiam:
In September, I'd posted a 35k withdrawal on a 8k deposit. An onlooker contacted me to provide a myfxbook report on the account before he can entrust me with some huge funds to trade. The account showed the trades and withdrawals details but it was less than 2months old. The guy say no be good track record. I didn't have to explain to him i switch between accounts and blah blah blah... you know why? I don't care.
CLASSIC sign to detect someone that want to rip you off, feed on subscriber money.

YOU ASK THEM for simple third-party history to show they are truly who they say they are.
THE ANSWER you get is them writing epistle and ranting, diverting, saying a whole lot of jargons and blathering away.

If you’re advertising and diverting people away to your VIP service, minimum you could do is show you know what you are doing BUT GUESS WHAT GUYS, Neroiam can’t because he is nothing but a scumbag, snake oil sales man, yes I said. I can see through all his bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Englishisamust:

MAs follow the chart pattern. They are quite helpful anyway but sometimes you get tricked & trapped. I think learning price action is the best but it's not 100% accurate. I'm still testing it out anyway

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

forex is a scambro
dont come and blow ur 10 dollar account again
u know how u hustle to get that 10 dollar

How many accounts have you blown?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Crixxx:

How many accounts have you blown?
none
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

none

You trade a live account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Crixxx:

You trade a live account?
yeah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
At last, some action! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Englishisamust:

note as entry but as a bias.
when I was more of indicator guy, I use to just trade blindly crossover, but later on, after listening to one big Investor like that, he said he was bullish on Gold back then before this gold rush happened and I think good was ranging then, so he was asked about his positions on Gold he said, for the fact that he is bullish on Gold does not been he is in yet, that he'll only go in when certain condition are met.
for the fact that moving averages have crossed will not make me to enter but gives me a bias.
now, moving averages mostly cross over when there's an impulsive move in the market. so entry on the crossover might be likely entry the top of an impulse and is not very nice to do. instead when the cross over, look to catch the move after it retraces.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

yeah

Wondering where the forex is scam and don't blow your $10 account is coming from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Crixxx:

Wondering where the forex is scam and don't blow your $10 account is coming from.
im just paying with englishisamust
he created a post on forex sometime ago
im just pulling is leg

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
elmas:
Is it possible to earn up to $30 Daily in forex?
you don't make.money daily in forex. you make money as you're paid by the market.
to be truthful with you, there's no guarantee you'll make money anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

im just paying with englishisamust
he created a post on forex sometime ago
im just pulling is leg

Lol ok

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Karleb:
Well, this particular fight came before weekend.

@Benqozenero We the investors are happy with what you are doing with our money. grin keep it up!

Thanks, but we are to wait till 19th November to start the 2nd month except Boss Pipsbasketings reschedule the timing. (that is, let us now take from Nov 1st till ending for the 2nd month)

He alone would decide else we wait till 19th Nov.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Benqozenero:

Thanks, but we are to wait till 19th November to start the 2nd month except Boss Pipsbasketings reschedule the timing. (that is, let us now take from Nov 1st till ending for the 2nd month)

I doubt if he'll have any issue with it.

One of the virtue of a trader is to know when and when not to trade.

You are doing well!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Benqozenero:

Oga Benqozenero, I de follow up on this developments.
wetin I want ask be say, as you don make 30% so, you no go trade again till next month?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
forendals:

Oga Benqozenero, I de follow up on this developments.
wetin I want ask be say, as you don make 30% so, you no go trade again till next month?

do you campaign after winning election?
Na to wait till next election period na.

But if boss Pipsbasketings give the go ahead to start 2nd month on Nov 1st to end. and 3rd month from December 1st to end then we resume, else Na waiting things o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Benqozenero:

do you campaign after winning election?
Na to wait till next election period na.

But if boss Pipsbasketings give the go ahead to start 2nd month on Nov 1st to end. and 3rd month from December 1st to end then we resume, else Na waiting things o.
smiles
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
@Benqozenero: I got your request; but, unfortunately NO.

Please note that one month of trading after your account was opened (Oct 19) will be Nov 18, whatever you do within this month is up to you; your final profit % will be determined on Nov 18 which makes it one complete month of trading. Following that, the 2nd month of trading starts on Nov 19 and ends Dec 18 and the 3rd month of trading starts on Dec 19 to end Jan 18.

If you want, you may continue to trade from Nov 1, it is totally up to you.

Wishing you success.......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
@Benqozenero: I got your request; but, unfortunately NO.

Please note that one month of trading after your account was opened (Oct 19) will be Nov 18, whatever you do within this month is up to you; your final profit % will be determined on Nov 18 which makes it one complete month of trading. Following that, the 2nd month of trading starts on Nov 19 and ends Dec 18 and the 3rd month of trading starts on Dec 19 to end Jan 18.

If you want, you may continue to trade from Nov 1, it is totally up to you.

Wishing you success.......

Alright, Thanks Boss.

So Guys, you have to wait till Nov 19th. Thanks for following.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020

Editted: Reopening of this is cancelled - see reason below

I have received many inquiries as to if the challenge is still open or not; thus, to be fair to whoever took up the challenge and to everyone else in the house, I have reactivated its opening. @wiconse @Donvic4u @Saydeejay, etc.

1a. Open a new demo account before the 3rd of November, 2020 with a capital of $170 with any leverage of your choice
1b. If you have a live account and wish to contest with, credit your account to a maximum capital of $170 ish
1c. If you have a live account with capital more than $170 and wish to contest, go ahead and contest; I will do the %profit maths equivalent to
$170 by Jan 18.
1d. You MUST provide an account (demo or real) with your exact name or known NL moniker.

2a. Make sure you come back here to provide the 1. Account number 2. Investor Password and 3. Server
2b. If you are not comfortable with 2a for privacy concern, dm me or Teemy with your information as stated in 2a. But I give preference to 2a

3a. Your 1st month of trading ends on Nov 18, 2nd month ends on Dec 18 and 3rd month ends Jan18.
3b. Your 30% ROI for each month is $51

4. Only one trader will be rewarded the $300 ($200 from me + $100 from Teemy); in a case where more than 1 trader achieved the goal, the trader with the highest %profit will be rewarded.

How I came about $170 capital for fairness

For those that started on the 19th of October to end Jan 18, there are 66 working or trading days.
For those that will start on the 2nd of November to end Jan 18, there are 56 working or trading days.
So if
66 trading days equates $200 capital, then
56 trading days will equate to $170 capital.

He fit be you come Jan 18..................wishing you all success

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Xup guys. Una well-done o. Just marking attendance. shocked cheesy. Eku pips making. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I have received many inquiries as to if the challenge is still open or not; thus, to be fair to whoever took up the challenge and to everyone else in the house, I have reactivated its opening. @wiconse @Donvic4u @Saydeejay, etc.

1a. Open a new demo account before the 3rd of November, 2020 with a capital of $170 with 1:500 leverage
1b. If you have a live account and wish to contest with, credit your account to a maximum capital of $170 ish
1c. If you have a live account with capital more than $170 and wish to contest, go ahead and contest; I will do the %profit maths equivalent to
$170 by Jan 18.
1d. You MUST provide an account (demo or real) with your exact name or known NL moniker.

2a. Make sure you come back here to provide the 1. Account number 2. Investor Password and 3. Server
2b. If you are not comfortable with 2a for privacy concern, dm me or Teemy with your information as stated in 2a. But I give preference to 2a

3a. Your 1st month of trading ends on Nov 18, 2nd month ends on Dec 18 and 3rd month ends Jan18.

4. Only one trader will be rewarded the $300 ($200 from me + $100 from Teemy); in a case where more than 1 trader achieved the goal, the trader with the highest %profit will be rewarded.

For those that started on the 19th of October to end Jan 18, there are 66 working or trading days.
For those that will start on the 2nd of November to end Jan 18, there are 56 working or trading days.
So if

I wish the new persons will join.
to make it more real.
cause when the say 30% monthly.
it's not fix at 30% a month.
it's just means minimum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
forendals:

I wish the new persons will join.
to make it more real.
cause when the say 30% monthly.
it's not fix at 30% a month.
it's just means minimum.
I love this
we are going to see who wins at the end of it
some will use the highest lot size to enter trade but na oyo dem dey if it goes against them
we are observing and we will see who wins at the end of it all
u can also join na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

1a. Open a new demo account before the 3rd of November, 2020 with a capital of $170 with any leverage of your choice
$170 by Jan 18.

So if

So now it's a competition n no longer a challenge?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
@pipsbasketings

I do hope this new set of traders are not contesting with @Benqozenero for the price?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Haaaa, why na?
Competition or Challenge, you are making me confused.
Make your suggestions as to what will not make it a competition as you have stated and I will adjust accordingly.

Should we edit rule 4 and say: in a case where more than 1 trader achieved the goal, the reward will be shared accordingly amongst them.
Maybe that will make it a challenge then, so make your suggestion.

Donvic4u:

So now it's a competition n no longer a challenge?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK guys,

My attention has been brought to my previous post (see attached); as such, I will like to deactivate the reopening of the contest. It was my word and I have to stick to it.

cc Teemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.