Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,315 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (565068 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ayam back

CopyJoe:

I'll ask you a simple question.

Is Saxy4c going to return their money? This is the only way he can heal the pains of those he blew their accounts.

I have serious doubt about it.

This is saxy4c's nairaland signature that appears at the bottom of every post of his

Signature: My calls aren't trade advice! My counsel is a ploy for the Market Makers to chop your money. Telegram group - @fishertrades20

Any adult that sees that and progresses with his trade advise surely is aware of the risks involved and can hold no one responsible for his/her action.

Saxy4c is surely not going to return their money but he can help them along the line to.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
teemy:
Ayam back

This is saxy4c's nairaland signature that appears at the bottom of every post of his

Signature: My calls aren't trade advice! My counsel is a ploy for the Market Makers to chop your money. Telegram group - @scammerlounge

Any adult that sees that and progresses with his trade advise surely is aware of the risks involved and can hold no one responsible for his/her action.

Saxy4c is surely not going to return their money but he can help them along the line to.

Teemy please rest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Feshizzy:

Teemy please rest

Thanks jare. I had coders' block and had to engage myself in something even if an intellectual discuss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
teemy:
Ayam back

Signature: My calls aren't trade advice! My counsel is a ploy for the Market Makers to chop your money. Telegram group - @fishertrades20

The way you guys are defending fraud is alarming.

When people are duped by companies even with claims like that, they are still arrested and made to face the law. They are not covered up with excuses.

You can do better my oga

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
@Feshizzy, So, no more hacking the young man ba?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
CopyJoe:

The way you guys are defending fraud is alarming.

When people are duped by companies even with claims like that, they are still arrested and made to face the law. They are not covered up with excuses.

You can do better my oga

A lot of brokers have the PAMM system and there are terms and policies for anyone to read. On MT5 website, there are copy signals, traders and followers. Any human that places his account under the care of another's account should know the risks involved and if not ready to accept the outcome surely has no business in this ever risky business of online currency trading.

This is one of the reasons that in my journal thread, the first thing I touched on was alternative sources of trading income. Not everyone will make money from actual trading but there are lots of other means forex can make one a living but the most profitable and riskiest part still remains actual trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
For someone interested in collecting the prize money. The person won't bother sending any mail.

The person would joke about it on the thread. And we will know that it's a joke. It's that simple. Even if the person decides to send a mail, the way the message will be conveyed will be different from the one we saw.

Someone tried to use another person's details to collect money prize and you called that a joke.

That wasn't even enough, some people even tried to shutdown @pipsbasketings for saying the truth. Saying he is jealous of Saxy4c.

The level of corruption in this country is actually bigger than we can see in this country. With glaring evidence, people will still lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
teemy:

A lot of brokers have the PAMM system and there are terms and policies for anyone to read. On MT5 website, there are copy signals, traders and followers. Any human that places his account under the care of another's account should know the risks involved and if not ready to accept the outcome surely has no business in this ever risky business of online currency trading.

This is one of the reasons that in my journal thread, the first thing I touched on was alternative sources of trading income. Not everyone will make money from actual trading but there are lots of other means forex can make one a living but the most profitable and riskiest part still remains actual trading[b][/b].

I know. People like that don't go about disguising. They come out straight.

We know this thing. That doesn't take the fact away. Fraud was committed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
altteemy:

Let me give you a narrative.

Last night, I was talking with one of my clients. He has a huge followership but nothing to show for it in terms of positive results. I know this because I automated his strategy. He read through my video book and wants to work with me.

I told him no because I wouldn't want to associated with his brand but there is something else I could do. Once my strategy is ready to be let out as signals, I would forward to him as well as several WhatsApp, Instagram, etc gurus with huge followers but no results. This time around they will have real results and the story about them will change.

Their victims would now be earners. They would make money, I would too and everyone becomes happy.

Now consider if I decided to stand by the sidelines to point accusing fingers at him while his people suffer. I would never get a chance to get him via me to make a positive change in the accounts of those he had previously fleeced because only him can get across to them.

Do we change the entire police force? No. Because the same police will be sourced from the citizens who engage in mob violence, looting and road destruction during riots. But the police as a focus can be targeted and worked upon to change.

It is about not letting victims suffer because of the misdeeds of one person. Letting him correct his mistakes where his sins are plaqued is the way to go about improving both him and his group.

I hope that clears things.

Baba did I read correctly? You are looking to court those with followers irrespective of those they've hurt in the past to help you market your yet to be released product?

Remember when you refused to give winners of the competition you hosted here there wins but insisted they make known their strategies? I remember someone accused of trying to steal their strategies and right now, you are developing an automated trading software with some strategies which you look for those with followers to help in the distribution?

Note I'm not accusing you of anything neither did I say you did anything wrong but just interpreting what I see.

***I still maintain as next season approaches.. Whoever opens for the next season should more or less act as the Thread Representative to help us maintain decency here. In a situation where something like the case with @Saxy4c, his name/handle should be placed there with a warning to everyone to be wary of dealing privately with them.

I remember something that happened here in the past. One time Meshpip advertised his signal service which turned out to be a disaster. I remember, he traded some guys (A Nigerian in Kenya) account with about $1800 to $0.00 in just one day. The painful part is that he has gone to do the same to others. If we had placed his name on the warning list, such may not have happened again.

Also I think that act by Meshpip contributed to the reason @naijababe (if anyone remembers her) left this place because she somehow supported @Meshpip's signal service which turned out to be a disaster. I guess she couldn't stand the dent to her name and she left here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
CopyJoe:
For someone interested in collecting the prize money. The person won't bother sending any mail.

The person would joke about it on the thread. And we will know that it's a joke. It's that simple. Even if the person decides to send a mail, the way the message will be conveyed will be different from the one we saw.

Someone tried to use another person's details to collect money prize and you called that a joke.

That wasn't even enough, some people even tried to shutdown @pipsbasketings for saying the truth. Saying he is jealous of Saxy4c.

The level of corruption in this country is actually bigger than we can see in this country. With glaring evidence, people will still lie.

I practically dragged Tim Lucas to nairaland to come clarify Saxy4c's claims on the account. I did not spare him when I dropped my words. The truth is known, he has apologized in his group and here. We move on.

teemy:
After waiting for a while for Saxy4c's rebuttal to the questions posed against him and yet no response, I guess it was time I spoke my mind (epistle as usual).

Without a doubt, the account Saxy4c's was portraying as his wasn't his. In Marketedge4x's words "they are fake and using our managed account as their" and "no one is trading on this account expect me". This to me shows that Saxy4c was being dishonest by wanting to use another person's results to claim a $200 prize undue him.

For him to pull the - use this password, oh I am changing it - and afterwards in his group asking others to skip the account using a funny excuse shows evidence of fraud. Premeditated.

However, his fault in this still stands at claiming others' work as his and yet not coming out clean on it.

Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain
forex factory /thread/27286-jackos-forex-house-of-pleasure-and-pain?page=656

Jacko was a trader that played the long con. Got people sold on his idea, got them to invest in a fund of his and ended up running with funds over a million dollars. He first started as being helpful and so on. It was after he disappeared with their money that people's eyes cleared.

As a trader, I found it worth noticing this vibrant trader who was always posting trade signals. It is not an easy thing to place a trade and then come online to duplicate a copy here but in a post here, he claimed to have interns working with him which means if he placed trades and wanted others to copy it on time, he would have asked one of his interns to post it and not after it has passed xx pips in the intended direction. I hope Shevychen2 takes note of this.

Was Saxy4c planning on conning people? There is no actual proof of that but with affiliate links promoting his broker, he is sure to make money whether win or lose from followers. There is nothing bad with this. It is only bad if he is putting up a false sense of consistent profitability to corner people that will earn him commissions without a concern for the losses made by those that relied on him.

Is he then profitable? Since this discussion has started, people stopped backing him especially now that the onus of verifiable proof is on anyone that wishes to back him up. At least an intern? None.

My ex-wife has this notion of wanting to see only adult doctors over younger ones when we go to the hospital to care for our kids. That fund is someone's kid and asking for proof of long term experience is not too much to ask for.

Saxy4c, we all have where we have our downs. Recently I lost a $50 high risk account (glad I did) and still came here to state so. There is no shame in it. When the time comes for you to show to the world your stuff, use proof and facts will speak for themselves, not by suit or tie or jalamia cheesy
Make due corrections and move on and all this will be history. Stop with the denials and admit your misdoing. For me, I have a huge repulse for liars as it only shows they still wish to wallow in their filth with the coverups they keep trying to state. Come out clean and proclaim a decent path to living. I sincerely hope you do.

Somehow, I believe you still have passion to help others like the passion with which you fought me tooth and nail back then to give Wiconse the prize money. That was purely emotional and less of logic. Emotions will get you those easily moved by posting of results, logical people will want to verify more deeply. Those are the ones prudent enough to get where they are in life and those are the ones with good money. Produce results and money more than you can handle will chase you.

Meshpips, he is not "Just go and hide your face in shame!!!". As the japanese culture goes, if you destroy something, you are under obligation to fix it no matter how long it takes you, even if it will take a lifetime. I once lost money from people close to me over a decade ago and my path in forex has been to redeem their monies and in the end, I became a much better trader. Saxy4c has to restitute as well and walk that growth path himself.

Pipnator00, every year, a new forex thread is opened corresponding to the year date and out of several, Puskin determines which one would be the main thread. This year, he chose mine. Could have been anyone's. This however does not make me defacto rep. I had to remove what I wrote there before which was about the contest organized to something that would for the benefit of all (you can read it on the first post). I've even had a marketing offer to advertise someone's product there which I did not give heed to. It belongs to every trader here.

About posting names of scammers, unless there is a complainant, this still remains a victimless crime. The only person that would have lost out was Pipbasketings' winner that would have been deprived the prize but luckily, this did not happen. Unless Marketedge4x himself who was plagiarised comes here to say so, it remains an accusation he made outside here and should not cause a name and shame here. While sentimental about what happened, we should be mindful of legal implications of the things we do. I no fit get time do the monitoring part o.

Hidhrhis, I don't give signals because I haven't gotten to a satisfactory stage for it yet. It is people's money we're talking about. From the outcome of the contest I once held here, I stuck to my guns of not giving Wiconse the prize money because I am a stickler for perfection. Not just on others but strict on myself as well. When the time comes, I will. Meanwhile, think about being the one worthy of being looked up to for signals for the next coming generation. I am just a human like any other. wink.

Pipbasketings, thanks for making all this come out before any potential harm could have been done. Let's all try to watch the backs of those young or naive to fall for deceptions. If you can also overlook all the name calling of what you are not and I hope you can put Saxy4c through in correction and love. Whether he apologizes or not, the truth is out for everyone in the world to read and google search on nairaland. I however implore you not to let this bring out a part a part of you that is not the real you. I hope you get my meaning.

To everyone else, much appreciative about your contributions in this fact finding mission to unravel the truth. I actually would have appreciated it more if everyone had said their piece without the name calling.

I've seen lots of funny stuff in this forex world. I recommend making a practice of asking any would be marketer to produce results till they do. Issues like this would have been prevented if is a standard.

All is well that ends well. We live, reproduce ourselves, we die. Life goes on.

Wishing y'all well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have nothing against Saxy4c. He did something wrong and rather than apologize he's trying to be smart.

I just have a problem with some people and so-called gurus supporting fraud.

If someone of you didn't put your time, money, and resources into safeguarding this thread, I don't think someone like me would have been opportune to benefit from it.

I want to contribute the little I can so that others too can benefit from it. That's why I want us to prevent scammers from taking over the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
teemy:

I practically dragged Tim Lucas to nairaland to come clarify Saxy4c's claims on the account. I did not spare him when I dropped my words. The truth is known, he has apologized in his group and here. We move on.

You are beginning to disappoint me.

You are sounding like someone who endorses saxy4c.

I ask again for the fourth time,
Do you think apology would solve what his on ground?
Or would it return back the money of victims.

You keep talking apology like it's the next big deal.
You mentioned the truth is known, what exactly is the truth known if saxy4c hasn't confirmed nor denied any allegations against him.

It's kinda funny you see that nonsense as an apology.il
If you had lost money to him, would you accept such?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
I can't see any apology. That's his problem.

All I am saying is that we shouldn't support fraud. It's dangerous to the thread.

I know all scammers will be disgraced here.

I rest my case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
pipnator00:

Baba did I read correctly? You are looking to court those with followers irrespective of those they've hurt in the past to help you market your yet to be released product? Remember when you refused to give winners of the competition you hosted here there wins but insisted they make known their strategies? I remember someone accused of trying to steal their strategies and right now, you are developing to automated trading software with some strategies which you look for those with followers to help in the distribution?

Note Im not accusing you of anything but just interpreting what I see.

I still maintain as next season approaches.. Whoever opens for the next season should more or less act as the Thread Representative to help us maintain decency here. In a situation where something like the case with @Saxy4c, his name/handle should be placed there with a warning to everyone to be wary of dealing privately with them.

A remember something that happened here in the past. One time Meshipp advertised signal service which turned out to be a disaster. I remember, he traded some guys (A Nigerian in Kenya) about $1800 to $0.00 in just one day. The painful part is that he has gone to do the same to others. If we had placed his name in the warning list, such may not have happened again.

Place that act by I think Meshpip contributed to the reason @naijababe left this place because he somehow support @meshpip's signal service and I guess she couldn't stand the dent to her name and she left here.

Bro, all these your stories, hmmnnnn.

Are you sure of what you are saying? Which Nigerian in Kenya?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
meshpips:

Bro, all these your stories, hmmnnnn.

Are you sure of what you are saying? Which Nigerian in Kenya?

Am I sure of what I am saying? That shouldn't be the question you should be asking rather, you should be telling us if you eventually paid the guy back as you promised.

I may have gotten the name of the country wrong but I know its one of the East African countries. The guy traveled there for some offshore program while you traded his account.

If I have the time, which I do not have now I will dig up the details of that incident from the previous seasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
pipnator00:

Baba did I read correctly? You are looking to court those with followers irrespective of those they've hurt in the past to help you market your yet to be released product? Remember when you refused to give[b] winners of the competition[/b] you hosted here there wins but insisted they make known their strategies? I remember someone accused of trying to steal their strategies and right now, you are developing to automated trading software with some strategies which you look for those with followers to help in the distribution?

There was no winner. Despite their valiant efforts, some broke rules along the way.

I stated why each potential winner lost here https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20#85393909
Possibly Dreamscapar could have won if he hadn't given up his claim to the prize though I didn't see his strategy but due to his attitude when we discussed, I ended up giving him half of my own strategy. The rest was up to him to figure out. The guy was impressive. He is a coder too I learnt.

As to the bolded, I collected wiconse's strategy and Viettastitches' (which was actually Benqozenero's strategy) but due to other rules they broke, they were disqualified. Today, I have little to no idea what those strategies are. I collect lots of strategies every week from traders all over the world and after working on automating them, forget what they are and move on to the next strategy. Once in a while I see winners but those over the years are within a handful.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dibblez: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just took this sell! Price is on an overall downtrend, plus a break and retest of that key level. 1:2RR. Looking good! wink wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Feshizzy:

You are beginning to disappoint me.

You are sounding like someone who endorses saxy4c.

I ask again for the fourth time,
Do you think apology would solve what his on ground?
Or would it return back the money of victims.

You keep talking apology like it's the next big deal.
You mentioned the truth is known, what exactly is the truth known if saxy4c hasn't confirmed nor denied any allegations against him.

It's kinda funny you see that nonsense as an apology.il
If you had lost money to him, would you accept such?

Nothing like endorsement my dear. But there still lies potential in the guy. Don't kill it.

The victims are aware of what they got themselves in. It is forex, no child's play. But, I want saxy4c involved in their recovery process.

Pipbasketings brought us a screenshot of him admitting in his group to claiming to be someone else. He said he was sorry without the oyinbo he said over here. Maybe the difference in environment was why he could easily state so there and not here?

Though unspecific, I don't believe him rolling on the ground dramatically in front of a fellow trader like himself is required. We take what we get and leave the rest. What would suffice as an apology for you. Remember, the real victims are still with him and they are the ones hurt.

Everyone should do due diligence before putting their money into any 'investment'. The rules are there, the disclaimer is there. They saw, they entered, they lost. No one's fault but theirs. In trade copiers, you have control on the percentage of your account to be risked as well as lot sizes. They could always have put in the fail safes if they had wanted to. Maybe harsh but the truth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

There was no winner. Despite their valiant efforts, some broke rules along the way.

I stated why each potential winner lost here https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20#85393909
Possibly Dreamscapar could have won if he hadn't given up his claim to the prize though I didn't see his strategy but due to his attitude when we discussed, I ended up giving him half of my own strategy. The rest was up to him to figure out. The guy was impressive. He is a coder too I learnt.

As to the bolded, I collected wiconse's strategy and Viettastitches' (which was actually Benqozenero's strategy) but due to other rules they broke, they were disqualified. Today, I have little to no idea what those strategies are. I collect lots of strategies every week from traders all over the world and after working on automating them, forget what they are and move on to the next strategy. Once in a while I see winners but those over the years are within a handful.

>>There was no winner but you insisted they hand over their strategies? Even at that, did you inform them you will go further to develop their strategies into automated trading software? (This statement is based on what happened here not your relationship with other traders outside FTA)

>>More or less your statements (summary of your comments about the incident) about @Saxy4c's is that everyone drops the matter and move on. Could it be that he has followers and you will be needing those followers to help in the distribution of your yet to be released automated trading software?

>>Those are questions but I would rather you don't answer them and move on but know this myself, yourself, or anyone else who comes here with a questionable intent will be called out and placed on RedFlag WatchList.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Dibblez:
Just took this sell! Price is on an overall downtrend, plus a break and retest of that key level. 1:2RR. Looking good! wink wink

On sell too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2020
WallStreetfx:

On sell too
price hasnt gotten to my designated entry point
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00:

>>There was no winner but you insisted they hand over their strategies? Even at that, did you inform them you will go further to develop their strategies into automated trading software? (This statement is based on what happened here not your relationship with other traders outside FTA)

>>More or less your statements (summary of your comment about the incident) about @Saxy4c's is that everyone drops the matter and move on. Could it be that he has followers and you will be needing those followers to help in the distribution of your yet to be released automated trading software?

>>Those are questions but I would rather you don't answer them and move on but know this myself, yourself, or anyone else who comes here with a questionable intent will be called out and placed on RedFlag WatchList.

Check the link I gave you, the first part is fully answered there. If you have any question AFTER you've gone through, i will gladly answer you. Though I am sure you won't have questions once you've gone through the contest rules and the reasons for their disqualifications.

There is a reason why there are parole officers. While 'trying' to pardon ex-cons, the law keeps tabs on them just to be sure they don't repeat same. We here can be saxy4c's parole officers. How about that?

About my product distribution, my target marketers are those of more clientele than saxy4c's. So far, I've not made money from anyone here on nairaland and the one time I probably would have was when one of saxy4c's minions called me a scammer (over the same contest you just asked about) and I had to tell the potential client then to hold on. That was a $200 loss of a deal that had already been concluded over zoom. Did not bug me at all. Actually, I doubt saxy4c will have the type of clients that can pay what I want as I never thought of it in his direction. But who knows what the future will say.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dibblez: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2020
hidhrhis:

price hasnt gotten to my designated entry point

Really? Where are you looking to place your order?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Dibblez:

Really? Where are you looking to place your order?
around zone 1.07330
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00, here is the post with the parts you asked about boldened. The two asterisked parts was what got most disqualified.

teemy:
An Idea

I have an idea for a forex competition to help those beginners that need trading funds. The first part being consistency in their trading strategy and sticking to it throughout the duration of the trial.

The Trial

A forex demo trading competition.

Everyone starts with a trading account of $10,000 which is coincidentally similar to a $100 account in cents (more on this later).

Contest starts and runs for the last two weeks of each month.

Awarding the prize

Winner is the trader with the highest ROI or highest balance since all accounts start with the same amount.

At the end of the contest, the highest ranked trader will give me a report of his/her trading strategy and I will authenticate that ALL trades made conform to the trading strategy. *Any single off strategy trade* will lead to disqualification and prize goes to the next highest ranked trader.

Prize is $100 or equivalent in naira paid into winner's Dom or Savings account. (I will see about raising this and increasing prize positions in coming months).

As an added bonus, I will automate the winning trading strategy into an expert advisor for the winner. I would advice winner should not sell it nor give it out (I will give recommendations on how to make more with it without giving out the farm). There truly is something called the law of diminishing returns.

Grounds For Disqualification

*All gurus and pros are not entitled to participate. I would rather you add more to the prize pot. This also includes anyone who has dropped trading signals in any of the nairaland forex threads*.

Any new nairaland account that was created from today ontowards is not entitled to participate.

A prize winner for a month is not entitled to a prize in the next immediate month.

The contest trading account should NOT have a drawdown more than 20% of the starting account balance. The concept is to ensure you will maintain money management rules so as not to blow the prize money in a swoop.

Conclusion

All interested participants should give me a mention while I work on setting up the demo contest (most likely on fxblue).

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2020
altteemy:

Last night, I was talking with one of my clients. He has a huge followership but nothing to show for it in terms of positive results. I know this because I automated his strategy. He read through my video book and wants to work with me.
Hope it’s not instagram that people go around to buy followers.

altteemy:

Once my strategy is ready to be let out as signals, I would forward to him as well as several WhatsApp, Instagram, etc gurus with huge followers but no results. This time around they will have real results and the story about them will change.

Their victims would now be earners. They would make money, I would too and everyone becomes happy.
Teemy you’ve been trading forex for a long time, but you still very much sound like a newbie and naive trader. Once your strategy is ready you say? so the dude can continue to fleece his followers until then? And maybe your strategy won’t even be ready for another 2 years.

altteemy:
I am more concerned about saxy4c's followers. While he yet remains here, he can always be put on his toes and be asked what and what he is doing to help them get back on their feet. That is the responsibility he has to uphold. He gets better, they get better.
I think you should stop fighting for Saxy4c, let it go, let him fight for himself, he's no kid. If anybody wants to have his head here, let them have it, people will let it go eventually but stop FORCING forgiveness on people, because that's obviously not working since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 1:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Wahala be like forex trading. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:43am On Nov 09, 2020
What evidence do you have that Saxy4c would turn things around? you think forex is magic? if Saxy4c is passing someone account as his own, what makes you think he's not passing all these entry signals of someone else's as his own? Abi what evidence have you seen that shows you that Saxy4c knows how to trade at all?

Because as it is, he is no successful trader, because[b] a successful trader won’t steal other people’s account to pass off…[/b] I suggest you drop all dreamy, fairytales and hopes like a naive trader.

He’s prolly work in progress like so many of us traders here. Personally I don’t mind if Saxy4c continue to post, I would actually love it, but HE ALONE can redeem himself.

What I’ve seen with the support, back and forth here, I tell you guys, IF Saxy4c want to do another group trading , he will succeed, I see a lot of naivety here, even from the so called veteran traders like Teemy. I see a lot of fairytale hopes and wishes from a lot of folks here, waiting for Saxy4c to turn things around like it’s that easy to drop bad habit over night.

Ps: For new and naive traders that will still fall, at least , wait a little bit, see some real proof that things is working before jumping in again. I know say una stubborn, una no go hear LOL until another account bite the dust.

Ps: If I could tell Saxy4c anything, I’ll tell him to use this opportunity to motivate himself to be real profitable trader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Need to go to bed, planning to be up to trade London open
Some intra-day and scalping.
Good luck guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2020
jidowu84:
I hail you guys. If you are really serious about this business. The only short cut is acquiring the skill. Trading is fun to those who understand the art. If you are not a joker and ready to invest in acquisition of knowledge. You can contact me. No much talks.

gringrin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2020
TheYoda:
Hope it’s not instagram that people go around to buy followers.

Teemy you’ve been trading forex for a long time, but you still very much sound like a newbie and naive trader. Once your strategy is ready you say? so the dude can continue to fleece his followers until then? And maybe your strategy won’t even be ready for another 2 years.

There is difference between strategy and strategy. This is my second best strategy till date and even I am freakishly impressed. I am not so easy to wow and here I am being wowed by my own work. I thought my first best strategy was cool. This is waaay cooler. Funny enough, they are both from the same indicator lineup. Which was available for purchase on gumroad up till a few minutes ago as i thought it prudent while typing this post to pull it down (why give out the cocoa farm? grin). The very same indicator I used in all those contests you can see I won in my signature.

And his clients? I know not whom they are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.