Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (534197 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2020
@Teemy .. Without you knowing it, you have made yourself a person of interest to be watched with clear eyes.

Remember some time ago, you traded a demo, made so much on it but passed it on here as a real account until this lady (Thunda) called you out. (Note there is nothing wrong in trading demo account, as I am doing right now on the side which is focus on trading/learning more of indecies trading) but passing it as a real account, that's where the question mark comes in!

I am not accusing you of any wrongdoing but remember we dey (including yourself) and everyone is a sheriff (including yourself) here but that doesn't stop us from calling anyone out for any wrongdoing here.

Guys, I have to point out this pattern I have noticed with these guys with ill intentions here.. the longer, vague and incoherent their comments are, the deeper their intention to unleash evil around here.

Be watchful guys, there is already established forex followers/market here on FTA and some people may want to exploit it for some ill intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kendoschurrle(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

I am asking this question from everyone so as to hear your opinions.

For me, I say he has to work the growth part to helping back his clients' losses.

bros
if people wey u wan settle fight for no gree make u leave dem nah. u just dey make this matter long mtcheew.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Leave his clients out of this matter, are they asking you to fight for them?

Focus on the integrity of FTA, and FTA only

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

teemy:

I am asking this question from everyone so as to hear your opinions.

For me, I say he has to work the growth part to helping back his clients' losses.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00:
@Teemy .. Without you knowing it, you have made yourself a person of interest to be watched with clear eyes.

Be watchful guys, there is already established forex followers/market here on FTA and some people may want to exploit it for some ill intentions.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

How would you have wanted him to show remorse?

Let him state specifically what he's sorry for not one general and ambiguous apology.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00:

Remember some time ago, you traded a demo, made so much on it but passed it on here as a real account until this lady (Thunda) called you out. (Note there is nothing wrong in trading demo account, as I am doing right now on the side which is focus on trading/learning more of indecies trading) but passing it as a real account, that's where the question mark comes in!

I am not accusing you of any wrongdoing but remember we dey (including yourself) and everyone is a sheriff (including yourself) here but that doesn't stop us from calling anyone out for any wrongdoing here.

Guys, I have to point out this pattern I have noticed with these guys with ill intentions here.. the longer, vague and incoherent their comments are, the deeper their intention to unleash evil around here.

I doubt the bolded. Could you please send me the link. Save a copy should you suspect I could possibly delete it.

The only thing I avoid doing is lying. Confirm the said incident or send me a link to clarify things if need be.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb:

Let him state specifically what he's sorry for not one general and ambiguous apology.

Noted. That makes 2.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb:

Was that an apology or a show of arrogance?

I expected much from him having been a bigger Sheriff here and helping in driving the likes of BlackEuropean out of here.

CC @Saxy4c
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

We all have various emotions to spare at various times of our lives and I respect your right to be disappointed in me at the moment. With time however, you will pass on that emotion.

I am of the school of thought that someone who destroys something should rebuild it rather than given the easy way out of asking him to go thereby absolving him of any responsibility to restitute the effects of his actions.

That is why prisons are called correction facilities.

When you are guilty of something, you admit and apologize without mincing words.

Prisoners are prosecuted and convicted of their crimes. (I know my knowledge about law is a bit rusty but I know that's how it's done.)

When they are proved beyond reasonable doubts of committing a crime they are sent to prison for correction.

What you should have advised him to do is this;

- He should admit he committed fraud.

One of the ways he did this was the fact that he presented an account that doesn't belong to him as proof to the people he manipulated. And he also wanted to use it to collect the prize money.

This is the implication. Had it been that pipsbasketings was unable to prove that he used someone else's account to claim the prize money, I'm sure that pipsbasketings reputation would have been soaked in blood by now. He is going to be accused of not wanting to give the winner the prize money and the contributions he's made since he came on board to FTA would have been eroded.

- He should apologize genuinely. And I can guarantee you that we would have been done with all this drama by now.

The more you people try to cover him, the more he's disgraced.

Nobody is after him. After all, this is a faceless forum. But the thread has to remain sane and free from scammers.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Pipnator00, I await the link.

I ran a search for thunda and teemy using Nairaland search as well as google but with no results.

Just like I clarified you about the contest, am willing to hear from you to to clarify any misthought on this one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Money that is been withdraw from binary.com to Skrill.. is it gamble or non gamble?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2020
CopyJoe:

When you are guilty of something, you admit and apologize without mincing words.

- He should admit he committed fraud.

- He should apologize genuinely. And I can guarantee you that we would have been done with all this drama by now.

I will take those as your points. Noted. That makes 3 of us.

Pls guys I need your inputs as we will be using this as a guide if ever anything similar happens in the future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by CopyJoe: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

I will take those as your points. Noted. That makes 3 of us.

Pls guys I need your inputs as we will be using this as a guide if ever anything similar happens in the future.

Now, you are talking. No individual is bigger than the thread.

Our goal is to make this thread sane and useful to Forex Traders.

Peace!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ekesoft(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:
Pipbasketings, if he leaves, there will be no more pressure on him to be accountable for his past actions.

I believe I am not the only one who saved those past pages of evidence you posted. He cannot come here to bobo anyone ever again. But, let's not allow his past to stop his future.

He still wants to be seen where he messed up. Allow him.
Person way you day fight for nor day even reason am ,, he has a chance to properly apologize for thing to calm down , but he decided to render an apology filed with pride and shitty words ..

A 2 line well detailed apology would have been better than that rubbish I read ,

“”Am sorry for ............
Am sorry for ............
And I promise to correct my ways ,
Thanks you all for still believing in me . “”

Something as short and simple as this would have killed this whole matter , but no you still want to protect someone that isn’t even bothered to protect him self .

We noticed his fraudulent act , PB drew more attention to it , then we all agreed to pardon is wrong doing , if only he take down those threads on Is Acct , then render an apology to the group , the took down the page and didn’t properly do the other .. let’s call a spade a spade , even if you all love this guy .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Hazardd:
Money that is been withdraw from binary.com to Skrill.. is it gamble or non gamble?

Non gamble.

I have to warn you, many forex traders consider binary options gambling. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by pipnator00(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:
Pipnator00, I await the link.

I ran a search for thunda and teemy using Nairaland search as well as google but with no results.

Just like I clarified you about the contest, am willing to hear from you to to clarify any misthought on this one.

Sir I am retiring back to my shell to keep watch of what's happening here from behind.
It's already mentally upsetting what's happening to our beautiful thread and its just Monday!

Note, you didn't clarify anything about the contest. Specifically, the question I meant last time was..
Did you tell them prior to them starting the contest that they would hand over their strategies and that it would be developed into automated trading software? The question is prior to starting the contest not mid or after the contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
ekesoft:

Noted, making 4 people's demands.

Take note that all this will become rules on anyone with a guilty charge of misdeeds from here on henceforth.

So far, every demand has been reasonable. This is nice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Why is @teemy trying albeit so hard to give saxy4c a soft landing? Trying to give a slap on the wrist punishment for fraud?

Truth is, saxy4c is now like an ex-convict.

Special attention will now be on the fellow from now on even if he comes to tender "sincere" apology.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00:

Sir I am retiring back to my shell to keep watch of what's happening here from behind.
It's already mentally upsetting what's happening to our beautiful thread and its just Monday!

Note, you didn't clarify anything about the contest. Specifically, the question I meant last time was..
Did you tell them prior to them starting the contest that they would hand over their strategies and that it would be developed into automated trading software? The question is prior to starting the contest not mid or after the contest.

I already sent you the link. Quoted the post and highlighted the parts you wanted to know about. Check out the parts I mentioned you early this morning. If you don't see it, tell me to repost it for you. I will.

Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb:
Why is @teemy trying albeit so hard to give saxy4c a soft landing? Trying to give a slap on the wrist punishment for fraud?

Truth is, saxy4c is now like an ex-convict.

Special attention will now be on the fellow from now on even if he comes to tender "sincere" apology.

Exactly my point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
CopyJoe:

Now, you are talking. No individual is bigger than the thread.

Our goal is to make this thread sane and useful to Forex Traders.

Peace!!!

Am glad we are getting somewhere.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
pipnator00:

Was that an apology or a show of arrogance?

Point noted. 5
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb:

Non gamble.

I have to warn you, many forex traders consider binary options gambling. cheesy
how much does it worth.. a person is pricing it at 380 per 1$
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
He even used his apology to point finger at Mrbillionaire, a way of shutting him going forward. What a shame.

As for me: let him (saxy) find those he has successfully sent out of the thread (the 4 fraudsters and non-fraudsters), let him invite them back to the thread. Then we can see him correcting his ways. By this, we have all agreed that there are fraudsters amongst us.

Otherwise, keep it the way it is. He is a fraudster and has to go with his cohorts as others have done

ekesoft:
Person way you day fight for nor day even reason am ,, he has a chance to properly apologize for thing to calm down , but he decided to render an apology filed with pride and shitty words ..

A 2 line well detailed apology would have been better than that rubbish I read ,

Something as short and simple as this would have killed this whole matter , but no you still want to protect someone that isn’t even bothered to protect him self .

We noticed his fraudulent act , PB drew more attention to it , then we all agreed to pardon is wrong doing , if only he take down those threads on Is Acct , then render an apology to the group , the took down the page and didn’t properly do the other .. let’s call a spade a spade , even if you all love this guy .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Hazardd:
how much does it worth.. a person is pricing it at 380 per 1$

That not too bad.

I once sold skrill for 380.

The last one I sold was for 420.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb, in forex peace army, there is a form of trader court where even brokers are charged and any party found guilty is asked to restitute. Failure to do this and they get branded with a scam badge.

This could just be the start of our own form of it.

The restitution demands is what I am compiling which would be a standard from henceforth. Failure to comply would then lead to judgment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hazardd(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
Karleb:

That not too bad.

I once sold skrill for 380.

The last one I sold was for 420.

I get 20 dollars I wan sell Sha. And at least 420is good sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Otherwise, keep it the way it is. He is a fraudster and has to go with his cohorts as others have done

This would be the judgment part. Also noted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dibblez: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Dibblez:
NZDUSD is setting up nicely, but I'm not yet seeing bearish indications. So I'll be waiting patiently. Once I get my confirmations I should have a nice RR!

I knew NZDUSD wasn't ready to drop. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zither(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
teemy:

We will always remember the picture below. There is no running away from it. Save your copy. grin

I ask you, does that look like the same apology that was given here?

Compare and contrast the apologies. Always remember the picture below. There is no running away from it. Save your copy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Restitution steps for anyone found guilty of fraudulent activity on FTA

- Admit your wrongdoing. Be specific stating each infraction.
- Let your apology be sincere. No beating around the bush trying to garner empathy.
- Apologize to any and all your action affected negatively. Be specific calling names where applicable.
- Must consent to being monitored from henceforth as a deterrent against such misdoing being repeated.
- I will not repeat xyz again.

At the moment, that is what I have been able to collapse all demands for a reforming fraudster to be. List more if needed before it becomes the standard.

Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.