Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529872 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 3:58am On Nov 13, 2020
TheYoda:

Well, I have better strategy, bring 850$, in 8 days, I'll be able to get you 28000$. When you're ready, I'll give you details, where to send money to.

I hope is not bet9ja grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I don't understand the question, pls expatiate..

UsdCad...

What was the conditions u look for before entering the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 4:07am On Nov 13, 2020
WallStreetfx:
NZDCAd let see whether price can satisfy our entry point

Double top confirmed waiting for d break and retest of the neckline for better RR

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:36am On Nov 13, 2020
WallStreetfx:

I hope is not bet9ja grin grin

I go carry for handicap lol or go play baba ijebu for 2 sure lol or what is it called.

IMAliyu:

I don't think TheYoda was referring to BTC as a scam, but that anything/anyone that offers to give you high rewards like 7x on investment in a week is most likely a scam .
Thanks Bro,

Empiree:
I have bunch of them where I live. Even just yesterday a friend of mine reached out to me that her father invested $500 and in few days he earned $1200 in return. " No be juju be that LOL grin " Still, I am not interested, period. Bitcoin is a speculation, but potentially lucrative.
wetin btc atm got to do with invest 1k and take 8k in 7-14days.

HEHEHEHE Pls sir, invest in it too... but please promise to come back when you get your fingers burnt to gist us.

You see people never learn, MMM, and all scheme and you see people still fall for it over and over again.

Boss nothing else I can tell you oh, well invest what you can afford to burn.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Empiree: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2020
TheYoda:
I go carry for handicap lol or go play baba ijebu for 2 sure lol or what is it called.

Thanks Bro,

wetin btc atm got to do with invest 1k and take 8k in 7-14days.

HEHEHEHE Pls sir, invest in it too... but please promise to come back when you get your fingers burnt to gist us.

You see people never learn, MMM, and all scheme and you see people still fall for it over and over again.

Boss nothing else I can tell you oh, well invest what you can afford to burn.
No, you don't understand. Bitcoin atm means you can convert your bitcoin to cash and cash out at designated bitcoin ATM only or sell your bitcoin. I never traded MMM and I opposed that because that was scam for real and I don't doubt bitcoin fake practices either in country like Nigeria. Bitcoin is recognized by govt but unfortunately it is not regulated by govt or banks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Empiree: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Oh I see. Got you now.
IMAliyu:

I don't think TheYoda was referring to BTC as a scam, but that anything/anyone that offers to give you high rewards like 7x on investment in a week is most likely a scam.
Even FX traders trade gold, BTC and other commodities.
Just a week ago a fraudsters was successfully ousted on here, so tensions are still high and no one here wants another case of people falling for any more scams.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2020
SGDjpy won't be bad for sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2020
NZDUSD
Finally falling.

Not my best entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
IMAliyu:
NZDUSD Finally falling.
Not my best entry.
nice trade but ur SL is huge o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
ogashman:

Yeah, I'll be tightening the SL along the way.
I just a saw potential for a retracement and didn't want to get stumped out too early.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

Yeah, I'll be tightening the SL along the way.
I just a saw potential for a retracement and didn't want to get stumped out too early.

Ayt bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
I indicated that on my very first post (chart) on UCAD when eyeing it.

Donvic4u:

UsdCad...

What was the conditions u look for before entering the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
hidhrhis:

peteregwu the cousin of justin bennett
i welcome u back

Hahahaha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
TAGM:

yes boss.

please guys why is the Euro strengthening against the dollar?

To me, The trend is upward on a longer term except it crosses below 1450, then that might change. I still favour the uptrend on a longer term. Its good to always buy from deep.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
ogashman:

That's just a 40pips stop loss nau...
Pipsbasketings:
I indicated that on my very first post (chart) on UCAD when eyeing it.

ok then
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
@Donvic4u
On Nov 10 - 3:53 am, I made 3 posts with charts showing my outlooks on three pairs (AU, GA, and UCAD) where I was looking to enter just a single pair (believed perfect) amongst the three. In each case, support or resistance as the case may be was tested and I was waiting for a breakout.

GA made a breakout after I went to bed and forgot to set my mobile price alert, I woke up in the morning of the same day to realize the breakout already occurred like 6 candles away. I wrote: it pained me that I missed it. So I was left with just AU and UCAD to choose from.

Pipnator00 alerted us that he entered AU, while I checked, I saw no breakout occurred yet even though we had the same outlook, I had to wait patiently. After few more hours, UCAD made the breakout and I focussed only on UCAD, that's where I am.

So breakout was what confirmed the trade. The truth is I swing on D1 but I have decided to be showing my H1 chart to explain what I swing on D1.
I hope this summarises my previous posts.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by friend2Macron: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Finally got my live account application approved. After the advice I got here, I went with a broker with a leverage of 50:1. I hope to learn from the gurus here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
The bolded: You have made the biggest move - standing on the shoulders of giants. This is (I strongly believe) the very 1st step in Risk/Money Management. In fact, your broker (if a market maker) may not be happy with you that you chose this leverage amongst many.

2nd Step: Your lot size. I wish you could mention what your capital or equity is (BUT DON'T); do your homework before you start trading!!! surf your broker's website and dig into their margin requirements for each pair. Determine how much margin is required to enter each pair, then calculate how much free margin and margin level (in %) you will have left after entering a trade.

Use that to determine how many pairs you can enter all at a time - don't overtrade.

Then determine how much pips you are willing to lose, how much free margin will be taken away from the lost pips, how much margin level will remain after the loss (you want to make sure it doesn't go below 100% to be safe), you want to know how much pips lost will give you a margin call. etc.

3rd Step (Actually the 1st): A believed working strategy, backtesting, forward testing using demo, then you are set for success

Finally, pls note that you will record losses, for sure (be prepared for it), the question is: how many trades will you lost that will send you back to demo.

Finally, always note that: a missed trade is better than a lost trade

Wishing you success
grin
friend2Macron:
Finally got my live account application approved. After the advice I got here, I went with a broker with leverage of 50:1. I hope to learn from the gurus here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by friend2Macron: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
The bolded: You have made the biggest move - standing on the shoulders of giants. This is (I strongly believe) the very 1st step in Risk/Money Management. In fact, your broker (if a market maker) may not be happy with you that you chose this leverage amongst many.

2nd Step: Your lot size. I wish you could mention what your capital or equity is (BUT DON'T); do your homework before you start trading!!! surf your broker's website and dig into their margin requirements for each pair. Determine how much margin is required to enter each pair, then calculate how much free margin and margin level (in %) you will have left after entering a trade.

Use that to determine how many pairs you can enter all at a time - don't overtrade.

Then determine how much pips you are willing to lose, how much free margin will be taken away from the lost pips, how much margin level will remain after the loss (you want to make sure it doesn't go below 100% to be safe), you want to know how much pips lost will give you a margin call. etc.

3rd Step (Actually the 1st): A believed working strategy, backtesting, forward testing using demo, then you are set for success

Finally, pls note that you will record losses, for sure (be prepared for it), the question is: how many trades will you lost that will send you back to demo.

Finally, always note that: a missed trade is better than a lost trade

Wishing you success
grin

Wowww! Thank you so much. So much wisdom in a single post. I'm gonna frame this and always remind myself of it. By the way, I'm using oanda, I think that's the same broker you're using.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Contest Update: Trading Period (bi-weekly): 1/Nov/2020 --- 14/Nov/2020

7 out of 15 made it through to the next (2nd) trading period: 15/Nov/2020 --- 28/Nov/2020
Note: Only those with the shown monikers make it to the next trading period - 3 more trading periods to win (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

Wishing you success! grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2020
^^^The owners of the Aliyu and Donvic explorers should keep it up. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

do your homework before you start trading!!! surf your broker's website and dig into their margin requirements for each pair. Determine how much margin is required to enter each pair, then calculate how much free margin and margin level (in %) you will have left after entering a trade.

grin
Do you know that, ive watched 100s of videos and have read about 15 books on forex trading(aside the online articles) and no one of them mentioned the bolded up there.... i am- as a matter of fact just finding out. All people say is make sure youre risk reward ratio is 1:2 or 1:7 self. No one ever mentions the margin requirements for each trade. WOW!!! RESPECT SIR!!
if possible, could i get the login details of ogashman, theyoungmaster and maliyu? i would like to observe their trading method
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2020
kkins25:
Do you know that, ive watched 100s of videos and have read about 15 books on forex trading(aside the online articles) and no one of them mentioned the bolded up there.... i am- as a matter of fact just finding out. All people say is make sure youre risk reward ratio is 1:2 or 1:7 self. No one ever mentions the margin requirements for each trade. WOW!!! RESPECT SIR!!
if possible, could i get the login details of ogashman, theyoungmaster and maliyu? i would like to observe their trading method

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=WallStreetfx post=96026603][/quote]kai!!! grin grin grin grin
Becareful dier, dont allow me call SARS for you grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
kkins25:
kai!!! grin grin grin grin
Becareful dier, dont allow me call SARS for you grin

Lol grin

You bi bossoo abeg share me some PDF.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JAkpayen(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Thanks boss for adding to the contest prize, I'm still speechless

Thanks to Jehovah!

@kkins25, I have come to realise that what you really need to succeed in trading is inside the MT4 and MT5, then stay abreast of key fundamentals/ news

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Lol grin
You bi bossoo abeg share me some PDF.
ohh sure... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2020
JAkpayen:

Thanks to Jehovah!

@kkins25, I have come to realise that what you really need to succeed in trading is inside the MT4 and MT5, then stay abreast of key fundamentals/ news
please elaborate, i sabi read well well. did you see my trades or something that made you decuce? abeg, At this point i just fill like im missing a little something from becoming a pro trader... i mean, my setups usually corroborate others but i end up being the one in loss. it beats me...any advice for the boy abeg!!thanks sir!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JAkpayen(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
kkins25:
please elaborate, i sabi read well well. did you see my trades or something that made you decuce? abeg, At this point i just fill like im missing a little something from becoming a pro trader... i mean, my setups usually corroborate others but i end up being the one in loss. it beats me...any advice for the boy abeg!!thanks sir!!

kkins25, I was referring to your 100 videos and books you read. If I tell you how many I don watch or read sef with some have pages up to 500 but what I am using now is just moving average and candlesticks. I am just a growing trader too and I cannot call myself a pro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

7 out of 15 made it through to the next (2nd) trading period: 15/Nov/2020 --- 28/Nov/2020
Note: Only those with the shown monikers make it to the next trading period - 3 more trading periods to win (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

congratulations to all who who made it to round 2.

Truth be told, I started with insane mm in a bid to hit the highest figure, I had over $220 at a time. But I know that is not sustainable in the long run.

the remaining weeks will be different.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Nice!!

Kudos to guys who made it

The remaining rounds would really make the difference.

My MM is a bit rusty. That's what I'm gonna be working on.

Cheers guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thought I'd share this.
An inforex demo account from 2017
I left two trades open, with no SL or TP.
Take a look at the swap charges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.