Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529137 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2020
ichidodo:
Yeah...Your friend is absolutely correct for the time being...The latest signal coming from that price action before close of market is a solid buy...
yeah im also of dat opinion bro but if u look at the way the bull and the bear are moving in the flag it may be a trap for the buyers cos anytime there is a bullish run the group of bear candles that move always engulf the bull candle and close below it by forming a new low which if translated the bears are trying to tell the bulls: we are in control
i may be wrong ooo cos this market get as e be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2020
hidhrhis:

yeah im also of dat opinion but if u look at the way the bull and the bear are moving in the flag it may be a trap for the buyers cos anytime there is a bullish run the group of bear candles that move always engulf the bull candle and close below it by forming a new low
On the contrary, it's a trap for those going short as it has been flirting low so far, egging people to go short with no meaningful breakout or confirmation...The only clear -as daylight- signal is the multiple price rejections at four o clock to six o clock (GMT)...Then you go fundamental and see that the yen has been the best performer the past week (Rising covid-19 cases in the west and undecided US elections) And a strong yen is against the policy of BOJ-exports become expensive therefore there's a reduction in demand for Japanese goods which can be catastrophic for the fragile economic eco-system- and...So expect something dramatic this week against the yen from BOJ..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TAGM(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Stay glued here.
Remain active here.
Ask questions.
Read books, see videos
Backtest, demo trade
You need plenty of time and dedication

The beauty of this thread is that you have a huge diversity of traders with varieties of strategies and knowledge....so stay active.

@Kkins25, regarding the contestants' login details: the accounts are just 2weeks old, thus I don't see any benefit it will do; however, I will be able to share it only by the end of the contest - Dec 24.

Alright boss, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
ichidodo:
On the contrary, it's a trap for those going short as it has been flirting low so far, egging people to go short with no meaningful breakout or confirmation...The only clear -as daylight- signal is the multiple price rejections at four o clock to six o clock (GMT)...Then you go fundamental and see that the yen has been the best performer the past week (Rising covid-19 cases in the west and undecided US elections) And a strong yen is against the policy of BOJ-exports become expensive therefore there's a reduction in demand for Japanese goods which can be catastrophic for the fragile economic eco-system- and...So expect something dramatic this week against the yen from BOJ..
i will take note of this and see what price does when market opens
thanks for ur input bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Jmarjr(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
kkins25:
ok sure, a[b]ny one who wants the ebooks should just inbox[/b].. i think al brooks' books are the best books i have and the 3(which i have read only quarter way, because the man can talk too much) give elaborate detail on price action..ive read like only 3 chapters like 5 times now. i still feel ive missed something. Al brooks is awesome.
thanks for the tip sir..

i need the ebooks sir! Just pm u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

Not unless you're leaving a trade to run for multiple days they are usually negligible.

And some brokers offer swap free accounts for people following strict religious rules.

Yes I am a swing and position trader. I can leave trade to run for three weeks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Who knows where or how I can get the pivot point tool on my mt4 or do I have to calculate it manually?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
kkins25:
ok sure, a[b]ny one who wants the ebooks should just inbox[/b].. i think al brooks' books are the best books i have and the 3(which i have read only quarter way, because the man can talk too much) give elaborate detail on price action..ive read like only 3 chapters like 5 times now. i still feel ive missed something. Al brooks is awesome.
thanks for the tip sir..

How can I get the books from you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Avast(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
@kkins25

I guess your post got deleted by bot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Crixxx:
Who knows where or how I can get the pivot point tool on my mt4 or do I have to calculate it manually?
Wouldn't that be the Fibonacci retracement tool?

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
IMAliyu:

Don't even know thought they were different
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
ive removed all GBP pairs from my list
they always give me a lot of issue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Contest Prize Update

Someone we all know but prefers to remain anonymous at least for now has added to the contest reward, come Dec 24. In short, the contest prize has been experiencing an uptrend since 2weeks.... grin grin grin

Naira equivalence (Dec 24) - New Rewards
1st - US$126
2nd - US$80
3rd - US$45

I will let you all know who this is by Dec 24.....Xmas yummy
Answer to @hidhrhis @Donvic4u, it's H1
Enjoy grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 12:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Closing all my position on JPy and USd pairs b4 I jam express
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 16, 2020
My UCAD Update!

Just now, I closed my UCAD-Buy trade with +67pips each, I was able to achieve one-third of my target.

Pipsbasketings:
Met half of my goal ($600.0) grin on my UCAD, will continue to ride until about Wednesday next week.
Pipsbasketings:
Still on my UCAD: I entered with the hope of gaining 200.0pips ish, equivalent to $600.0 profit, currently at 46.0pips; but, market has been a little bit ranging for 3days with extremely low volatility.

The close of today will determine if I should still expect my goal or not.

Analysis done in previous posts.
Pipsbasketings:
Update on my UCAD! Entered about 2days ago, still riding.
Price went -60.0 pips ish before making the anticipated move.

Pipsbasketings:
I added one more buy: total: 0.30lots - Time to close my lappy

Bye for now guys!

Pipsbasketings:
I entered UCAD instead, same as my outlook prove morning post.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BIZZWEALTH: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigeria Inverter Buying Guide
Power outages are frequent in Nigeria, and a suitable inverter and battery can be priceless during such events. It can be very frustrating when you are watching your favourite program on TV, and everything suddenly goes black. With an inverter and battery, you can have uninterrupted power supply without the noise and pollution of a generator.

But how do you choose the right ones? Which factors are essential to consider when buying an inverter and battery in Nigeria.

There are thousands of branded inverters and batteries on the Nigerian market. If you choose an inverter and battery combination with the wrong specification for your Use Case, you could end up with a costly mess.

The Nigeria inverter buying guide will arm you with the information you need to make the right choice for your circumstances.

Inverter Type
There are two primary types of inverters available on the market: Modified Sine Wave and Pure Sine Wave. If you wish to power small household appliances like lights, TV,s and fans, Modified Sine Wave inverters are affordable and have high efficiency. They will provide you with power comparable (but not identical) to what you get from NEPA.

If you would like to run larger appliances like a fridge, freezer, AC or medical equipment you should buy a Pure Sine Wave inverter. They are ideal for motor startups, make little or no noise and give power quality equivalent to what you get from NEPA; however, Pure Sine Wave inverter can cost twice as much as an equivalent Modified Sine Wave Inverter

Inverter Size
To choose the right inverter size for your needs, calculate the total wattage of all the electrical appliances you would like to run on the inverter. You will find the wattage of your machine by checking the power rating label located on each device or by reading the user manual and adding up the total wattage. If you wish to keep your total cost down, it is advisable to run only your essential appliances on the inverter. The following is an example:

Equipment Common Energy Consumption in Watts
Laptop 20W
Ceiling Fan 50W
DSTV 20W
Televisions 150W
Desktop Computer 85W
4 Energy Saving Bulbs 60W
TOTAL 385W
We recommend that you buy an inverter twice the size of your total energy requirements so that you have extra capacity and do not run the risk of overloading your inverter.

For information on our products and services contact us on 07037451701
visit mercurydirect.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by docus: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bull bias

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jbutney(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
IMAliyu:
where did you click to get this please. Been looking for it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
There is another covid19 news which is making jpy pairs to misbehave
i don run before it hit me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
The continued progress of the Covid-19 vaccine is still having its bullish toll on Crude and INDU (Dow Jones Industrial Average)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TAGM(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gold sank
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
The F**k is going on?!...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Moral of the story.
You better be short on Gold on every Monday. I'm bleeding gan! Ahhhhhhhh! Gold wants to blow my contest account. �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
In case you are seeing something unusual, this link should explain it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6259403/modernas-coronavirus-vaccine-94.5-effective
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Update on your EJ-Sell: This will be for learning purpose ONLY
No. 2 played out and you would have been trapped in a ranging market if you did not exit the trade.

I suspect EJ to range for 2-3 more days, except big news is released, which could then take it out of a ranging zone.

As for me, I avoid trading this type of market

hidhrhis:
There is another covid19 news which is making jpy pairs to misbehave
i don run before it hit me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
From my previous analysis on your EJ-Sell (See quote below), No. 2 played out and you would have been trapped in a ranging market if you did not exit the trade.

I suspect EJ to range for 2-3 more days, except big news is released, which could then take it out of a ranging zone.

As for me, I avoid trading this type of market

i exited the trade cos the COVID19 vaccine news played me
Thanks for d info bro

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Natural Gas is headed TOWARDS 2.600

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
jbutney:

where did you click to get this please. Been looking for it
It's metatrader4, you click the option you use to add trendlines and such.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Natural Gas is headed TOWARDS 2.600

What are we to do with this now?

Cos it's not possible to enter again

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donvic4u:

What are we to do with this now?

Cos it's not possible to enter again

Sorry about that. Now there's a trade am currently on, Boeing Airways on CFD...
It's on a Bullish Trend. It's not late to place a buy order now.

Reasons for the Bullish trend: Increase in global production demand of Boeing Airways in China and some European countries and the opening up of the global economy post Covid-19.

Buy 201.80
SL 199. 00
Tp 1 204.00

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TAGM(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
From my previous analysis on your EJ-Sell (See quote out of a ranging zone.

As ading this type of market

I am thinking of opening a live account. Please which is the best broker here? is there ecn broker? learnt they good.
I've got approximately an equivalent of 100 dollars, what leverage and lot size would you advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.