Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530848 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
IMAliyu:

Does he have a free YouTube channel or a paid course?
search for justin bennett on telegram
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Oluwadare316(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
How do I start learning forex as a beginner.
Which forex broker like a website can i use to create a live account. I've tried hotforex but account verification isn't easy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oluwadare316:
How do I start learning forex as a beginner.
Which forex broker like a website can i use to create a live account. I've tried hotforex but account verification isn't easy.

You have not learnt forex you want to create a live account?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
highcurrent:
Just search "Justin Bennett" on YouTube.

I think the website is "Daily price action".
hidhrhis:

search for justin bennett on telegram
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
What's y'all thought on EURUSD for next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Crixxx:

Monday will decide. If it's strongly bearish, then it's to sell at Tuesday open.

For gold if 1850 is broken strongly, then 1880 is possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Monday will decide. If it's strongly bearish, then it's to sell at Tuesday open.

Welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Good to have you back sir....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Beware of all this scammers.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning comrades,
Got a question and will appreciate answers. Thanks

How far should you zoom out a chart in forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
grin

Happy Sunday sir.. Please I have some questions...

(1) What is the significance of trading using different trading session? Why do traders prefer one trading session to the other? As for me I just trade whenever there's a set up.... Or what are the factors that determines the trading session one should be looking at?

(2) How can one in-cooperate news to his trading strategy or style to tilt the odds in their favor? Or is it possible to base only on technicals and ignore the news? Because I have met a handful of traders trading without paying little to no attention to the news.... please expatiate on this... thanks in anticipation to your response.. (other veterans can also share their views on this)...... these might be my last questions this weekend, till next weekend...so I won't derail the thread during active trading sessions...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Can see the tweezers top form on the daily tf already but like you said one can't be sure till patterns play out by Monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Beware of all this scammers.
Those people are fools.
Entrusting 300 million into the hands of a 19 year old.
Most Nigerians are dupable because of their greediness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Karleb:

Those people are fools.

They age of the big is not even my concern.

Why can't people ask for simple record or proofs?

A fellow here will always insist on show me "6 months of trading history" before he can talk of any other thing.

why blindly give someone money and expect a specific return without knowing if the have records of having done that before.

even as at that we are told every time past results does not guarantee future performance and people don't even check past results.

Most of this people just want money but don't care about the proper approach
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Karleb:

Those people are fools.

They're his contemporaries
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
That's why if people should first understand where and what they're investing in.

for example I believe the idea that you'll see people put a fix ROI to pay people monthly from trading forex is not ideal.

now before you even invest with someone who claims will make profits for you from trading forex.

you should understand that this is a risky Investment. you can loose your money.

so what you do is if you want someone to trade for you, you look at their past results, first try to understand their risk management level, by this try the see their max drawdown between certain period, then proceed to look at their gains.

if everything is good.
you give the person money to trade with. now the expectation is not to be paid monthly ROI and now tell yourself sit down and enjoy your money work for you. no!

you ask for either a myfxbook or any analytics you can get from their trading each month.

now you expect the person to drawdown in a certain month, break-even in a certain month, make gains in a certain month.
so for me that's 3 month waiting period before you can look to see if there's profit you can split. if no, and everything looks good. you continue to wait for another 3 months.

for me in particular, if I am to manage money for people, the minimum waiting and evaluation period is every 6 months before we can look to share profits. recommended sef is 1 year.

but all this thing people do is nonsense.
you'll either get burnt sooner or later.

even the hedge funds, am not sure the do profit share monthly.

I read about Ed Seykota taking a 15k Investment to some million, it took him years and surely he wasn't doing any monthly 10%, 15% or 20% rubbish.
he trades and after certain period he looks to share gains.

so what am saying is that most of this people who gives money for people to trade are not investors in any sense of the word.

they don't accept the risk, the don't know what they're doing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Crixxx:

Eurusd based on my understanding of the daily tf broke out of her four month struggle and the bull are in charge.Based on the close on Friday, I expect some pull back to the 1.20***/ 1.196* and hopefully there will be some buying which can take price to the 1.23*** & then 1.25*** ( feb 2018 high)

It appeared usd will be bearish in 2021 based on general outlook.

Plan your trade and trade your plan

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
(1) What is the significance of trading using different trading sessions?
It helps to wait for and track trade activeness, volumes, volatility, etc. It helps you to avoid ranging or silent markets, it helps you to scalp or intra-day trade. It helps you to trade FX like day-to-day office work and provides you with a consistent everyday routine or schedule, i.e.; time to trade, time to sleep. grin

Why do traders prefer one trading session to the other?
FX business is made up of diverse traders in terms of both trading strategy and trading style. Trading session is paramount to some type of traders (scalpers, intra-trader) and not a factor to others (swing and position traders). Swing and position traders may only observe the effect of trading sessions on their already open/running position at an instant but not on the entirety of their positions (open/close). So it depends on what category the trader falls.

As for me I just trade whenever there's a setup .... Or what are the factors that determine the trading session one should be looking at?
You are right, the setup you see and jump right into is already an ongoing product/manifestation of the trading sessions, reason I do not bother about the trading sessions, the last time I thought about trading session would be about 4years ago. I don't even know what they are and their times to be sincere with you.
Factors: I believe those that trade based on trading session look for an overlap of the most active sessions, again, I don't trade it - scalpers/Intra-day traders should know better

(2) How can one in-cooperate news to his trading strategy or style to tilt the odds in their favor?
I don't trade news, I am 100% technical, 0% fundamental. The fundamental guys can tell you how.

Or is it possible to base only on technicals and ignore the news?
100%, the technicals you see is the manifestation of the fundamentals. I just follow suit. There are 100% technical traders, 100% fundamental traders, and mixed traders, it all depends on what you are comfortable doing.

Finally, my view on fundamentals is (again, this is personal) that there are two major news impacts:
1. The short term impact news (those common ones you see on FF or FPA calendars - the effects last only about 10mins-1hr. This news, I don't care about because I don't scalp or intra-day trade. Most of these short term impact news are indicated with red (high impact news). Scalpers and intra-day traders take advantage of this but we swingers or position traders don't care.
2. The long term impact news. You can hardly find these kinds of news on FF or FPA calendars, and if you do, they don't indicate how long it would last on the FF or FPA, in fact, they could show as low, medium, high impact on the calendars but they may last for months and even years. An example is Brexit. These are the news we (swingers/position traders) love, Imagine news that says Gbp will be very weak throughout the first quarter of the year 2021, we still don't care about the news to trade; what we care about is following the manifestation of the news.

Hope you grasp grin

blackman007:

Happy Sunday sir.. Please I have some questions...

(1) What is the significance of trading using different trading session? Why do traders prefer one trading session to the other? As for me I just trade whenever there's a set up.... Or what are the factors that determines the trading session one should be looking at?

(2) How can one in-cooperate news to his trading strategy or style to tilt the odds in their favor? Or is it possible to base only on technicals and ignore the news? Because I have met a handful of traders trading without paying little to no attention to the news.... please expatiate on this... thanks in anticipation to your response.. (other veterans can also share their views on this)...... these might be my last questions this weekend, till next weekend...so I won't derail the thread during active trading sessions...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Crixxx:
im expecting price to make a pull back to 1.20 area which is the blue zone before the continuation of the buy
more like break out,retest of the break out zone and with the strongness of euro in recent weeks and the weakness of USD im anticipating the continuation of the buy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
im looking at shorting this at market opening due to some factors

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
would be looking at those zones below to see how price would react if it gets there.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
XAUTrader4L:
would be looking at those zones below to see how price would react if it gets there.

for Gold, am monitoring the 1850 level
if the bulls struggles to run above that level, I'll look to short it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
hidhrhis:

im expecting price to make a pull back to 1.20 area which is the blue zone before the continuation of the buy
more like break out,retest of the break out zone and with the strongness of euro in recent weeks and the weakness of USD im anticipating the continuation of the buy

The bullish bias remains intact regardless. Just expecting a decline towards 1.21 and if it decided to exceed, it should head towards 1.20.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
infofirst:

Eurusd based on my understanding of the daily tf broke out of her four month struggle and the bull are in charge.Based on the close on Friday, I expect some pull back to the 1.20***/ 1.196* and hopefully there will be some buying which can take price to the 1.23*** & then 1.25*** ( feb 2018 high)

It appeared usd will be bearish in 2021 based on general outlook.

Plan your trade and trade your plan

Legit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
(1) What is the significance of trading using different trading sessions?
It helps to wait for and track trade activeness, volumes, volatility, etc. It helps you to avoid ranging or silent markets, it helps you to scalp or intra-day trade. It helps you to trade FX like day-to-day office work and provides you with a consistent everyday routine or schedule, i.e.; time to trade, time to sleep. grin

Why do traders prefer one trading session to the other?
FX business is made up of diverse traders in terms of both trading strategy and trading style. Trading session is paramount to some type of traders (scalpers, intra-trader) and not a factor to others (swing and position traders). Swing and position traders may only observe the effect of trading sessions on their already open/running position at an instant but not on the entirety of their positions (open/close). So it depends on what category the trader falls.

As for me I just trade whenever there's a setup .... Or what are the factors that determine the trading session one should be looking at?
You are right, the setup you see and jump right into is already an ongoing product/manifestation of the trading sessions, reason I do not bother about the trading sessions, the last time I thought about trading session would be about 4years ago. I don't even know what they are and their times to be sincere with you.
Factors: I believe those that trade based on trading session look for an overlap of the most active sessions, again, I don't trade it - scalpers/Intra-day traders should know better

(2) How can one in-cooperate news to his trading strategy or style to tilt the odds in their favor?
I don't trade news, I am 100% technical, 0% fundamental. The fundamental guys can tell you how.

Or is it possible to base only on technicals and ignore the news?
100%, the technicals you see is the manifestation of the fundamentals. I just follow suit. There are 100% technical traders, 100% fundamental traders, and mixed traders, it all depends on what you are comfortable doing.

Finally, my view on fundamentals is (again, this is personal) that there are two major news impacts:
1. The short term impact news (those common ones you see on FF or FPA calendars - the effects last only about 10mins-1hr. This news, I don't care about because I don't scalp or intra-day trade. Most of these short term impact news are indicated with red (high impact news). Scalpers and intra-day traders take advantage of this but we swingers or position traders don't care.
2. The long term impact news. You can hardly find these kinds of news on FF or FPA calendars, and if you do, they don't indicate how long it would last on the FF or FPA, in fact, they could show as low, medium, high impact on the calendars but they may last for months and even years. An example is Brexit. These are the news we (swingers/position traders) love, Imagine news that says Gbp will be very weak throughout the first quarter of the year 2021, we still don't care about the news to trade; what we care about is following the manifestation of the news.

Hope you grasp grin

I grasp/grab sir.... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2020
XAUTrader4L:

1839.01 was the value area for Friday. A sell at this level should be fine today.

Last week, the value area was at 1806.XX

I expect a re-visit of that level (or slightly lower) before buyers get interested again.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2020
meshpips:

1839.01 was the value area for Friday. A sell at this level should be fine today.

Last week, the value area was at 1806.XX

I expect a re-visit of that level (or slightly lower) before buyers get interested again.

All the best!

i guess we are on the same page but you were more specific with the numbers. somehow am not interested in selling though i think the right shoulder of a head and shoulder pattern is forming on the 1 hr chart. All the best to you too boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2020
ZedFX:

for Gold, am monitoring the 1850 level
if the bulls struggles to run above that level, I'll look to short it.

that 1850 zone is a strong one, i think bulls would need more momentum to break it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2020
XAUTrader4L:

i guess we are on the same page but you were more specific with the numbers. somehow am not interested in selling though i think the right shoulder of a head and shoulder pattern is forming on the 1 hr chart. All the best to you too boss.

Gold has done 200 pips today.

Sellers seem to be having a party.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
meshpips:

Gold has done 200 pips today.

Sellers seem to be having a party.

lol as expected but still not interested. sellers should enjoy their profit but am waiting for the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jbutney(f): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
OMG... just saw the charts. XAUUSD has bleeped sellers up. omo �

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.