Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528869 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
forex is not a get rich quick scheme, just like any other business, it takes time, effort, commitment, patience, and persistence before you becomes successful..my opinion anyways... And I wish us all a pipful week... cool

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
ProsperoTrading:
London is under lockdown again. Will that create gap on GBP pairs?

GBP has gap almost 100 pips down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by joannes7(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Don't, I repeat DONT go near hotforex and the investors /PAMM account. 1.4million in 45mins.. they tell you your investing with "experts", yet you could lose your total invest in less than an hour! They set up those accounts themselves, allow you to make some profit then bomb the account. Be warned.

blackman007:

As far as I know hotforex is a reliable broker base on the little time I've been using them, the point is that there is no broker without a negative review on the internet, if you play by their rules you should be fine... with that been said, I'm not saying they are the best maybe you should do a little bit of research to know which broker to settle for, all what I've said is based on personal experience with them....you deposit with ease and get your withdrawals with ease....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 1:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

80 pips and running.
I've locked in 42 pips.
Might probably close out the trade by New York close and re-enter on Monday if the set up is still valid.

Thanks to all the bosses here who keep dropping these knowledge for us newbies to learn from. Personally, I've learnt a lot from this thread and I'm still at Page 330. Little wonder how loaded I'll be when study all the charts dropped till page 1. Choi! I just can't hold my excitement. God bless all of you my bosses!

So I closed this out with 103 pips in profit few hours before New York close on Friday. I equally let a second Sell order I entered run through the weekend.

Price opened at 1.34119. That's 85 pips below Friday's close (1.34975). The set up is still valid. Will be adding another sell upon more bearish confirmation on London Open.

Currently 130 pips in profit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 2:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Gold buystop @ 1900
Stoploss @ 1890

Target 1940
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 4:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Fxwarrior:
Gold buystop @ 1900
Stoploss @ 1890

Target 1940

Good call, waiting for a pullback to join the bulls

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 4:51am On Dec 21, 2020
jsheng:

Good call, waiting for a pullback to join the bulls

I bought @ 1895, Sl 1882. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2020
jsheng:

I bought @ 1895, Sl 1882. Goodluck

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=jsheng post=97279379][/quote]
If you took this call, you should have made cool money by now.

FYI, GOLD and SILVER moves in the same direction, so if we buy gold you can buy silver also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2020
jsheng:

If you took this call, you should have made cool money by now.

FYI, GOLD and SILVER moves in the same direction, so if we buy gold you can buy silver also
Perfectly said.
I highlighted this as well last week but one has to b mindful of d lot size one will use for silver because of its value( in case it goes against u).

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2020
joannes7:
Don't, I repeat DONT go near hotforex and the investors /PAMM account. 1.4million in 45mins.. they tell you your investing with "experts", yet you could lose your total invest in less than an hour! They set up those accounts themselves, allow you to make some profit then bomb the account. Be warned.

I didn't subscribe for Pamm account or any kind of account management program, all I do with them is retail trading and from my little experience deposits and withdrawals are smooth and swift which is one of the top priorities for me when choosing a broker....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2020
djwalata:

Perfectly said.
I highlighted this as well last week but one has to b mindful of d lot size one will use for silver because of its value( in case it goes against u).

For you to trade commodities,
1. You must have minimum of 500usd in ur account with a trade of 0.01lotsize
2. You must have a winning strategy else, na sorry oooh.
3. You must not open less than 2 positions at a time. More pips to us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by akeensbussy(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
have taken profit of $10 and $7 from Gold and GBPUSD before then re-enter again.

The trade so far. locked in half profit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

So I closed this out with 103 pips in profit few hours before New York close on Friday. I equally let a second Sell order I entered run through the weekend.

Price opened at 1.34119. That's 85 pips below Friday's close (1.34975). The set up is still valid. Will be adding another sell upon more bearish confirmation on London Open.

Currently 130 pips in profit.

I'm closing all trades @ 300 pips. Quite close to Tp. Half bread is better than none after all. I'll sit out and observe what happens at the blue lower channel Line drawn from 4H TF and subsequently at that 1.318 monthly support line.

Over and Out!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Many newbies will either hit jackpot or got bankrupted today.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
So if not for that new covid 19 strain my account would have blown up by now ( margin % just remain only 80%)...We still dey .7250 for Aus/Usd since 6 weeks ago...If only Dxy can rebound hard enough that Aud/usd falls to .65s...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2020
At the moment, tis a feeding frenzy..Some people will celebrate this Christmas very well.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Those who have been following my "30% per month challenge" congratulations we did it in record time.

Those sending me emails on how to continue copying my live account please exercise patience, I would open my live account for copy services to the public by the 1st of March.

Thanks @Pipsbasketings, thanks @Teemy, thanks @karleb. Thanks all.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats! You made it.

Rewards to be disbursed on or before the last day of the trading period.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Benqozenero:
Those who have been following my "30% per month challenge" congratulations we did it in record time.

Those sending me emails on how to continue copying my live account please exercise patience, I would open my live account for copy services to the public by the 1st of March.

Congrats brother!!

Benqozenero right now.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Gasive:

Congrats brother!!
Benqozenero right now.
Hehehehe. you no lie Bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2020
djwalata:
Many newbies will either hit jackpot or got bankrupted today.

Lol.
You're right Sir.
That's why some of you Elders here should adopt some of us newbies for proper mentorship.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Congrats! You made it.

Rewards to be disbursed on or before the last day of the trading period.

Thanks Boss. I am grateful for the opportunity to separate fact from fallacy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Benqozenero:

The contest of months ago you started with $200 balance?

Wow. Didn't know you were still in it. Congratulations Bruv

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

The contest of months ago you started with $200 balance?
Wow. Didn't know you were still in it. Congratulations Bruv
yeah, thanks man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Benqozenero:

Congrats man. You did great and the world watched you do it. Ensure you milk that cash cow to the fullest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by smartking1: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make 2021 a better year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Benqozenero:

Thanks Boss. I am grateful for the opportunity to separate fact from fallacy.

Congrats man!
We the investors are proud of you. cool cool
Xmas and new year don set be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
teemy:

Congrats man. You did great and the world watched you do it. Ensure you milk that cash cow to the fullest. cheesy

Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Benqozenero:

You and prospero.. showing us that it is infact possible to achieve 30% monthly.

Anyway congrats.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by orogo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just found this page. Its really nice to be here. From my little time investigating the forex market, I have come to understand that although we all claim that there is no holy grail, some methods are way more effective than others.

The most effective information in forex is the market sentiment on individual currencies and then pairs over a given time period. Its either up, down or ranging. Even fundamentalist will have to wait for sentiments to align before taking a long term position.

If you have a pair that is moving and know its bias, all you have to do is to wait for it to get to the proper location and look out for a shift back to the directional bias. Of course as a day trader, you need to know your Average daily range so as to know if you can get a proper risk to reward.

Risk management and trading psychology ends the course but you really wouldn't be needing that so much if you can have a 95% win rate. All you'll ever know is that its ok to lose sometimes. Its ok for your account to fluctuate a little. Even the best still lose sometimes.

Where we all differ is how we try to get our sentiments. You can try using lines on the chart, a higher time frame, multi time frame, session breaches, weekly open power etc Some methods are way more effective than others. Some allow you to trade in a pattern with decent wins and loses in the mix while some allow you to follow the big boys and go for the killer. If you follow a pattern(especially lines on a chart), then anyone who can read the pattern can game against you and all the others using that pattern which will drastically reduce the win rate. If you just follow the big boys, that's it. You follow the big boys to game against the patterns.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Karleb:

Congrats man!
We the investors are proud of you. cool cool
Xmas and new year don set be that. cheesy

Hehehehe. Thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.