Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Share Your First Picture of The New Year - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your First Picture of The New Year (50844 Views)

Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:
Happy New Years Nairalanders

Wow!

Fine lady.

I just love the cuteness your picture is radiating. Wish I met you while I was still single.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:
Beautiful you
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:
Beautiful you
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by rickyboss333: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
AK481:
After today’s morning mass ,I Had my hair cut .

My main barber wasn’t around , as I was about leaving something tell me to give his apprentice a chance .

I have always ignored this guy for 2 years.

Moral of the story is :

Give others a chance to prove themselves , it can only be a pass or a fail .

Share in your story... Happy new year guys, hoping for a more fruitful year with 2,020 blessings for each n every one of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adunn1ade(f): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
3Hopeblog:

Wow!

Fine lady.

I just love the cuteness your picture is radiating. Wish I met you while I was still single.

Thank you �
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
3Hopeblog:

Wow!

Fine lady.

Lol nawa ooo ehn so naso life be....Mama hope must hear this.

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:

Thank you �

This lady you never sleep yet? It Should be way late over there...
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adunn1ade(f): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ramanto:

Beautiful you

Thank you. Happy new year
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
gracevile:
i was reading some few days back that nairalanders got married liked they literary got to meet on nairaland. Now truth be told we are just deceived because i have seen these guys uploading their pics and damn the are ugly.
Post this later when you know how to express yourself in English properly. For now, keep reading

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungJo207:

Lol nawa ooo ehn so naso life be....Mama hope must hear this.

My brother I just dey complement the look. Her cuteness really struck me. Anyway, I am off market and not searching.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:

Thank you. Happy new year
Same to you. You don't look Nigerian. Are you one?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
3Hopeblog:

My brother I just dey complement the look. Her cuteness really struck me. Anyway, I am off market and not searching.

When you reach house you go explain yourself.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by 3Hopeblog(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:

Thank you �

You are welcome. Will reach out to you through DM, that's if you are okay having "not single" guy as a friend.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Lemme post mine since my nairaland enemies have gone to church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why did you have to remove it? I already seen your straight figure wink
Thegeneralqueen:
Lemme post mine since my nairaland enemies have gone to church cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why did you have to remove it? I have already seen your straight figure
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adunn1ade(f): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungJo207:

This lady you never sleep yet? It Should be way late over there...

It’s 9:24am. I should be sleeping

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Ramanto(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
3Hopeblog:

You are welcome. Will reach out to you through DM, that's if you are okay having "not single" guy as a friend.
Brother, please just focus on mummy Sarah and let this woman be
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Nairaland guys are so ugly sad
That's not true. Should I upload mine?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by juman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good and lovely pictures.

The only picture I dont like in the thread is that of buhari.
He is a mumu old man, leading nigerian to no where, except more hunger and extreme poverty.
APC people are scam.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Yanmiriflathead: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

Lmao a

Can I ask a question pls?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Wane2: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin All this old people shouting kids don full nairaland, did they put age restriction on the site? If you think you are too old why don't you find newspaper and read, instead of coming here to form elder.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:

It’s 9:24am. I should be sleeping

Yes you should... enjoy the cold weather after work.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
My First snap was that of My Lovely wife,after church this morning.....Happy New year to you all!
cute Sir!

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by BeerParlour: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Amastermovic(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
miracood:
bro pls wats the name of the phone u use in taking this pics?
Tecno pourvoir 3
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by KingGBsky(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
post=85401741:
Chilling with our Darling Popsy.............

Oossheyyy kiss kiss kiss

Thank you sir.
Daddy says 'Holla'....... wink

Yeye
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adunn1ade(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungJo207:

Yes you should... enjoy the cold weather after work.

Thanks dear
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adunn1ade:

Thanks dear

Ya welcome.... I'll probably hit you up on IG later.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Remix10(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Here we go !!!!!! I feel positive , I know I am winning very very big in 2020 ..But i fine sha

You resemble Eddie na nawgu
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by TheSourcerer: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
BeerParlour:
Happy New Year
I said sit on my face ,you no gree
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Coolkhat: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by BeerParlour: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Decade

2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by joeking2222: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Debramaye:
smiley smiley file size too large for niaraland so... a screenshot from snapchat
kissonly the two SWEET THINGS you carry for front self, reach to make the FILE too large!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.