Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) (123720 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Hallabee1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Awon no manners

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Kevinsamba: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
While we're here looking at marlians and their outfits, the Middle East is boiling grin smiley
I'm surprised it's not news here.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by OnlineWell(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Everyone is claiming Marlian these days...thats how I met a woman with kids yesterday and she told me she is a marlian grin

I provide real phone numbers of any country for verification.
Do check my signature.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Una go dey alright

Hi
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
And this crap make front page

Smh
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by tonysunkan: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmn, the rave of the moment.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Ryocaj(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Platony:

Ah swear grin grin
grin
Platony:

Ah swear grin grin
Them just spoil d cloth.. better ppl no dey buy am

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Balenciagabrain: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
A responsible government will see the nuisance to society this urchin is breeding and will find a way to cut him out. Unfortunately, that's how we keep piling our problems up.

Hopefully, the boomerang will be civil disobedience!
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by spirul77: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=lagdmark post=85409830]
stop deceiving yourself baba, so wizkid, DJ cuppy, RMD, Davido that are calling themselves Marlians are poor agege kids rights? na poor agege kids buy vvip tables for the Marlianfest show abi?
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Gaba10: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please tell these guys they are wearing prison uniform, especially those who are on death row waiting to be executed wear same uniform s[quote author=spirul77 post=85411471][/quote]

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by klax(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Larryfest:
My landlord 15years old pikin sef dey claim marlian, matches dey him pocket 24/7. Only God knows what he uses it for when he is outside the house

To smoke igbo(weed plus dry pawpaw leaves nah.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
We need to be colonized again walahi
I still can't phantom how "sensible" people will be referring to themselves as "marlians"!!!
Please,can someone explain the positive impact of that name
God will send his angel to bless "Shola",e no go know say he don change his name to "marlian"...they will now be saying God is wicked!!!
Please,this year is not just any year,it's a fucking DECADE!!!
Lets have sense Biko!!!
The government knows exactly what to distract us with at the right time.First na tachans,now marlians...next will be satanists!!!
Ok bye

4 Likes

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Antoeni(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wayward children

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Hestywhyt(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
This got me practically rolling on the floor��

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Sani111: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year

COMPANY REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
See my signature
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by EdiskyHarry: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
up till today I don't even understand where Nigerian youths are heading to

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
meder:

That is the said Tax and Vat charges by FG in action

Oh.. I see
so the 7.5% VAT increase is now functioning.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by greggng: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Sorry I'm going off point.

I just transfered money to my brother who banks with Zenith Bank as me.
They deducted N15.75 for transfer charges +VAT.

Before now, I have been transferring money to him and there has never been any charges of such.
Please someone should help explain the sudden charges deduction.

YESTERDAY I went to refill my gas ....because I don't 've cash I decided to do a transfer of 2000 naira via *966*2000*union bank acct # ...The transaction was successful but I was charged 52 naira ...is called transfer charges....I begin to wonder isn't it better keeping money at home cos bank and their policy is further making us poor by the way I acct is zenith bank
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by skyfather09(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
franklingud:
Shoprite mall enugu was full of "balenciaga" lemon color sweaters all over the place.
even for Abuja here... the aba guys wey do that sweater wicked.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Dunskibaba: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Before now, I have been transferring money to him and there has never been any charges of such.
you were charged 52.50 before the recent CBN reduction of bank charges
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Larryfest:
My landlord 15years old pikin sef dey claim marlian, matches dey him pocket 24/7. Only God knows what he uses it for when he is outside the house

In short you don mad before!!!!!!
If I see you I go take catapult when David take broke goliath head finish that your small blokos.
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
The turning point in Naira Marley's career was getting arrested by the EFCC. In the course of taking care of a small problem, the government has created an even bigger issue.

Its like pressing a pimple on your face only to develop measles all over your body.

I swear if I be Naira Marley
EFCC must to rearrest me till it get to the international community
Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Stevecovey:
This was how marlians dressed up to #marlianfest as seen on twitter. grin

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6u7RdCHbdb/

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

I saw many smelling mofos dressed this way today.
I literally had to cover my nose!

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by nokatakata: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
THEY DRESSED BUT DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO ENTER EKO HOTEL...NO BE BY NOISE...GO AND HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY AND STOP SHOUTING MARLIAN UP AND DAN.

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by tbliss22(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rebuke:
This is my first comment of the year. I really didn't want to let my first comment be on a thread like this but I just couldn't help it.

Of so many things yhu can be or become in this life, imagine some people have just simply chosen to be nonenities . undecided undecided

Well, I am not surprised because that's the easiest thing to become. .... it doesn't take anything, just forget about a good future, morality and cleanliness, that is all. lipsrsealed

Good luck to all of yhu here who are proud to be one.....I hope yhu won't be ashamed of yhurself when yhu meet yhur mates who are ahead of yhu because they choose a better life. sad Well, that's if at all yhu still have any brain left to know what "shame" means.

Hmmmm my brother you already said it all. All incoming musicians seeking to become superstars planned to drop on unique concept surrounding their music which could be dance steps, raps, video concept etc. But Naira Marley came in to promote massive MORAL DECADENCE in the society, to crown it all most of these so called MALIANS stinks big time.

Our new born babies and juveniles are in big trouble because it will take the grace of God for them not to join these bad influences every where. 100s of bright mind sets of young guys and girls are falling flat into this MADNESS and unfortunately there is little or nothing that can be done.

Gone are the days, when educational reality shows are of top notched, shows like "MTN' WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONNAIRE", "GUILDER ULTIMATE SEARCH" etc...

Finally, I pray those who choose to be Marlians understands the concept that its beyond just having fun but a psychological degradation of morals.

3 Likes

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by mojeezy: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
OMG! look at our leaders of tomorrow sad

1 Like

Re: How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) by Onucs(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Please call customer care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.