Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342151 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by twicenoni(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Josskute post=87383267][/quote]

Chimo!!! Italy has shutdown seria A since
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
I have the cure for corona virus cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Henry22(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fucklove:
I have the cure for corona virus cool

Me too and that means we are made for life, plus do you have WHO direct contact?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
No more handshake shocked wakanda or nothing angry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alert20: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
rheether:

Arsenal..

Coronavirus: Three Leicester City Players In Isolation After Showing Symptoms
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chinalee: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
linusmels:

Whatsapp

I will also like to join the group. thanks 08130432001
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hammer2019:

I've already called off the assault. My balls aren't strong enough sad

I only placed 10k on it.
You're lucky you didn't go with your initial stake.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by naturepride008(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
linusmels:

16 people has joined so far and I intend to limit it to 20. So once 20 people joins, I would stop accepting anymore. Thanks.

And please note, this is free. I am not collecting a dime from anyone.
Will you still be dropping it here for us ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good day house, please I mistakenly loaded airtime of N5,003 instead of 500 via the Gtb ussd code. Called both mtn customer care and Gtb both informed me no solution kinda.
My question is, is there any booky I can load funds with airtime and withdraw into my bank account.
Read somewhere about betpawa, can I withdraw without any attached condition of playing and winning first ?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Cikoloko(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
linusmels:

16 people has joined so far and I intend to limit it to 20. So once 20 people joins, I would stop accepting anymore. Thanks.

And please note, this is free. I am not collecting a dime from anyone.
interested please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fabulous2000(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
who can fund my bet9ja account with airtime
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sandammy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:
Good day house, please I mistakenly loaded airtime of N5,003 instead of 500 via the Gtb ussd code. Called both mtn customer care and Gtb both informed me no solution kinda.
My question is, is there any booky I can load funds with airtime and withdraw into my bank account.
Read somewhere about betpawa, can I withdraw without any attached condition of playing and winning first ?

You must play and win first.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Henry22(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:

Just play over 0.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:

use it to fund a betpawa acct, get 4,500 (MTN)

try to withdraw it or use n500 to play any random game before withdrawing.

or use am call people.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
sandammy:
You must play and win first.

Ok thanks. I appreciate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tolu121:
lemme give you a little view of my series(just series oo, single movies not included) more series when you scroll down

Plus the ones on my external harddrive. Which is 320gb movies

So dude, if you think you spend money on airtime then you know nothing, besides thats not your airtime

As much as i'm not the movie type, the movie i have on my system alone will swallow your whole 6month data, you can see currently from my screenshot i'm on wifi, so go to the front and look for your mate bro. I'm done with you and if you need data you can just beg i can invite you over to come and be streaming for free.. Arindin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
NLReposter:
use it to fund a betpawa acct, get 4,500 (MTN)

try to withdraw it or use n500 to play any random game before withdrawing.

or use am call people.

Thanks for the different option. I appreciate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Henry22:

Just play over 0.5

Ok thank you brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
yehmy:
As much as i'm not the movie type, the movie i have on my system alone will swallow your whole 6month data, you can see currently from my screenshot i'm on wifi, so go to the front and look for your mate bro. I'm done with you and if you need data you can just beg i can invite you over to come and be streaming for free.. Arindin

shocked who get that screensaver
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
yehmy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, no need talking with you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by eunisam: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eunisam signed in.

All this suspend suspend suspension wey I dey here upandan self no concern me.

If them like, make them suspend all the leagues including African League. As long as them no suspend bet9ja, e no concern me. I will still get my #49M from zoom!

It will even make person study the zoom games.

Whatshaaa think?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
eunisam:
Eunisam signed in.

If them like, make them suspend all the leagues including African League. As long as them no suspend bet9ja, e no concern me. I will still get my #49M from zoom!

Whatshaaa think?
The unrelenting eunisam

I doff my hat cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
eunisam:
Eunisam signed in.

Whatshaaa think?

Buy credit call your mama.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:

Look for the safest odd and bet the whole 5k on it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teemotee: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:

bro no such bookie. you must play game with it and might lose the money. just contact @ timilehing to buy the airtime from you. he will collect commission

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Emily22(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
eunisam:
Eunisam signed in.

Whatshaaa think?

Ride on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
rheether:

Look for the safest odd and bet the whole 5k on it.

Thanks for you advice.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buzritchy: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
teemotee:
bro no such bookie. you must play game with it and might lose the money. just contact @ timilehing to buy the airtime from you. he will collect commission

Thanks for the info. I will contact the him.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
buzritchy:

Fund Betpawa.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shanville: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Try betpawa
buzritchy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Joeblaze26:

Who can help me pls?
I need someone with a good heart to help me pls
Fund my bet account in exchange for #500 airtime...Abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ucsquare(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Joeblaze26:

I need someone with a good heart to help me pls

Fund my bet account in exchange for #500 airtime...Abeg

Chill bro, heard corona can be spread through funding.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)