Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2329315 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
who send you message?
lol you should be thanking me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sociologymajor: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2020
it's not a healthy venture

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alonso2214(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2020
Remijuice:

Where and how do you check these Tennis Statistics?
sofascore
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alonso2214(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2020
NLReposter:
this thing wound me yesterday, I no do again

don't get carried away though.
alright but my advice do singles bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I paid 1500 and this is what I'm trying to get back.
You Want To Get Back Your N1500 Which Means You Don't Trust The Booking Code To Give You More Money.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Remijuice:

You Want To Get Back Your N1500 Which Means You Don't Trust The Booking Code To Give You More Money.
because i don't have money to play it o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
lol you should be thanking me

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

That's what he sent.... It's prediction.. nothing fixed about it... do not stake more than u can afford to lose.. Personally I aren't staking it.. I give d #500 to him as a Corona gift...Good morning and have a great day
sorry you think you are wise?
I tasted you and you failed because i know you will drop it here.

I edited and send you a wrong code.

I was about to send you the real one when i saw this.

Why are Nigerians like this?

I clearly told you i needed 1500 to play the game and you decided to double cross me but i am smarter than that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sammyobi584: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

That's what he sent.... It's prediction.. nothing fixed about it... do not stake more than u can afford to lose.. Personally I aren't staking it.. I give d #500 to him as a Corona gift...Good morning and have a great day

This one no be fixed at all.. Was thinking of seeing straight win or correct score of 10 odds only to see Norma 2.5 and 1x predictions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sammyobi584: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

I clearly told you i needed 1500 to play the game and you decided to double cross me but i am smarter than that

Accept thar you have been busted jor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2020
sammyobi584:

Accept thar you have been busted jor
which burst?

I prepared for it.
What i have is a fixed game, i mean fixed draw.

Who still buys long tickets as fixed games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2020
sammyobi584:

This one no be fixed at all.. Was thinking of seeing straight win or correct score of 10 odds only to see Norma 2.5 and 1x predictions
what i have was a fixed draw.

I tasted him and he failed which I'm so disappointed In him.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by coolqayy(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2020
deltateam:

BOOM SHAKAZULU!
Please your whatsapp line
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sociologymajor: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2020
People still play this thing

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

you are a new comer ...better repent ...corona is a sign

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

No you are not smart. You are a lowly scammer.. One who could ruin his image for as low as #500.. I don't count that as smart .
And ofcourse you did not "Tested" me, I did not BEG FOR IT, I PAID what u demanded . Not a Penny less...
I am Nigerian because I identify with my countrymen in this trying times. Things are extremely hard this days. I would give an arm, a leg and a heart to see my Niggas smiling. I don't want to be selfish or self-centred..
All you should have done was to be patience, pass the test, play the game and then you can do your give away.

It's a simple stuff bro.

Obedient is better than sacrifice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
sigh.
The person that bought it is playing his with 50 thousand.

So i begged him and out of luck, he gave to me and my bet9ja Is empty so i thought of a way to make a deal and play it with 1500 naira.

So i sell to three people and win above 15k

So it's a win win situation.

It's just common sense
Nothing is common in your Sense

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

No you are not smart. You are a lowly scammer.. One who could ruin his image for as low as #500.. I don't count that as smart .
And ofcourse you did not "Tested" me, I did not BEG FOR IT, I PAID what u demanded . Not a Penny less...
I am Nigerian because I identify with my countrymen in this trying times. Things are extremely hard this days. I would give an arm, a leg and a heart to see my Niggas smiling. I don't want to be selfish or self-centred..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ablesoul111: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2020
HELP bet365 users!! i have deposited on bet365 using naira mastercard, can i use same for withdrawal.. don't have a dorm account and skrill not in bet365 options either
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Abeg make una leave this newbie...
For him mind, we go rush pay am...

Ok since u gave him d wrong code, oya return his #500...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teemotee: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
All you should have done was to be patience, pass the test, play the game and then you can do your give away.

It's a simple stuff bro.

Obedient is better than sacrifice
spits
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2020
I am dumbfounded as to the opportunities Black men misses, just because they couldn't obey simple instruction.

I need just two persons to mention me if he or she is interested.

Just two persons and that's it.

If it's a scam then why do i need just 1500 naira?
It's not like i can withdraw the 1500 into my bank account, because bet9ja lowest withdrawal is 5000 naira.

Smh for doubting Thomas
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

this boy, you 'tasted' by sending him wrong code, after he done send you money finish?

chai, and someone was later duped.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Zabiboy:

Abeg make una leave this newbie...
For him mind, we go rush pay am...

Ok since u gave him d wrong code, oya return his #500...
I will mention him and give him the right code later.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DheEmir(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Since he has failed your so called test, why not return his 500
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2020
NLReposter:
this boy, you 'tasted' by sending him wrong code, after he done send you money finish?

chai, and someone was later duped.
I will send him the real code bro.

My promise is a promise
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by stSmirth(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I am dumbfounded as to the opportunities Black men misses, just because they couldn't obey simple instruction.

It's not like i can withdraw the 1500 into my bank account, because bet9ja lowest withdrawal is 5000 naira.

Smh for doubting Thomas
PROSPER EMORVWERHANYE if u don't change ur life I will expose u CHEAP SCAMMER
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Smh for doubting Thomas
DROP THE CODE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
I will send him the real code bro.

My promise is a promise
After he has wasted his money to play the wrong one?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sammyobi584: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Smh for doubting Thomas

With another 1000..u fit use am buy carton of indomie...na hunger dy wire u if not u won't use this method to scam

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2020
stSmirth:

PRORERHANYE if u don't change ur life I will expose u CHEAP SCAMMER

Duhh!!!!
And you think that's my real name?

Sorry oh.

You are still a learner.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alonso2214(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Let's go hunting guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.