Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,472 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2388459 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Mastav:

Your games have been sending me to the village

Sorry, but that was just the last two picks, moroever I always put a disclaimer...what about the ones that sent u to the bank?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Sorry, but that was just the last two picks, moroever I always put a disclaimer...what about the ones that sent u to the bank?
You shouldn't have replied the Ewu Coronavirus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Slonim vs Arsenal
U3.5 @ 1.36 odds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DModeCntStopMe: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
onecrate:
check if there is space after the last digit of your email address then delete it

It has been rectified.

Thank you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DModeCntStopMe: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
officialfestus:
try with another email

I have rectified it

Thank you.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NadiaR(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Vero4u:
chill na. Wait and Try again
The site is saying they are experiencing technical issue when I want to withdraw but when I wanted to deposit 1.9k dem no experience technical issue o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vero4u: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
NadiaR:

The site is saying they are experiencing technical issue when I want to withdraw but when I wanted to deposit 1.9k dem no experience technical issue o
before evening e go don settle. People don rush am too much na him cause am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
R114Z

1xbet

PES

GREEN FLAKES

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mastav:

I'm not hating on you Bro.... Your first game sent me to the bank, last 2 sent me to the village. All the same, thanks for always sharing

Alright bro, sorry for ur loses, but hope u played todays tip
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adegokeoniels: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello Everyone,
let me just get this straight, I know lots of you don't believe there is fixed match but believe me or not fixed match exist, have been making research to get real source for fixed match and I came across this man on facebook (Monstrous) his matches doesn't fail and it's very real, even it's only few selected few people that buy his match because it's way too expensive for people to afford it, I also couldn't afford because the last time we chatted he told me he can't sell less than 1000$, so later I checked his page and followers and I was able to talk to one good hearted man, he showed me his past winnings from the game he bought from this man and that was what made him to prosper and even bought a car for himself, I begged the man to help me with any of this man game but he said he can't give it for free that I have to pay something so that I can appreciate it, he said I should just pay 5000naira to get this game so he chatted me up today that the man next fixed match is tomorrow and the odds is 481odds, why am doing this is I need 10people or 5persons that we can raise 5k and let us get this game from this man.....this is real and not fake you can search for MONSTROUS ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HIS PROFILE AND PAGE. Am not forcing anybody I know we have loose alot from sport betting just want us to make use of this opportunity...... Chat me up or call me - 07036028637
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adegokeoniels: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
[b] Hello Everyone,
let me just get this straight, I know lots of you don't believe there is fixed match but believe me or not fixed match exist, have been making research to get real source for fixed match and I came across this man on facebook (Monstrous) his matches doesn't fail and it's very real, even it's only few selected few people that buy his match because it's way too expensive for people to afford it, I also couldn't afford because the last time we chatted he told me he can't sell less than 1000$, checked his page and followers and I was able to talk to one good hearted man, he showed his past winnings from the game he bought from this man and that was what made him to prosper and even bought a car for himself, I begged the man to help me with any of this man game but he said he can't give it for free that I have to pay something so that I can appreciate it, he said I should just pay 5000naira to get this game so he chatted me up today that the man next fixed match is tomorrow and the odds is 481odds, why am doing this is I need 10people or 5persons that we can raise 5k and let us get this game from this man.....this is real and not fake you can search for MONSTROUS ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HIS PROFILE AND PAGE. Am not forcing anybody I know we have loose alot from sport betting just want us to make use of this opportunity...... Chat me up or call me - 07036028637[/b]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adegokeoniels: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
[b][/b]Hello Everyone,
let me just get this straight, I know lots of you don't believe there is fixed match but believe me or not fixed match exist, have been making research to get real source for fixed match and I came across this man on facebook (Monstrous) his matches doesn't fail and it's very real, even it's only few selected few people that buy his match because it's way too expensive for people to afford it, I also couldn't afford because the last time we chatted he told me he can't sell less than 1000$, checked his page and followers and I was able to talk to one good hearted man, he showed his past winnings from the game he bought from this man and that was what made him to prosper and even bought a car for himself, I begged the man to help me with any of this man game but he said he can't give it for free that I have to pay something so that I can appreciate it, he said I should just pay 5000naira to get this game so he chatted me up today that the man next fixed match is tomorrow and the odds is 481odds, why am doing this is I need 10people or 5persons that we can raise 5k and let us get this game from this man.....this is real and not fake you can search for MONSTROUS ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HIS PROFILE AND PAGE. Am not forcing anybody I know we have loose alot from sport betting just want us to make use of this opportunity...... Chat me up or call me - 07036028637
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
deltateam:
Slonim vs Arsenal
U3.5 @ 1.36 odds.

BOOM SHAKAZULU!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Rootprof(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Zoooom na scaaaam..
Tried it with over 12 different tickets, I started 3 days ago.. 1 most sha cut it ni shaaa shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fucc12: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
adegokeoniels:
[b][/b]Hello Everyone,
let me just get this straight, I know lots of you don't believe there is fixed match but believe me or not fixed match exist, have been making research to get real source for fixed match and I came across this man on facebook (Monstrous) his matches doesn't fail and it's very real, even it's only few selected few people that buy his match because it's way too expensive for people to afford it, I also couldn't afford because the last time we chatted he told me he can't sell less than 1000$, checked his page and followers and I was able to talk to one good hearted man, he showed his past winnings from the game he bought from this man and that was what made him to prosper and even bought a car for himself, I begged the man to help me with any of this man game but he said he can't give it for free that I have to pay something so that I can appreciate it, he said I should just pay 5000naira to get this game so he chatted me up today that the man next fixed match is tomorrow and the odds is 481odds, why am doing this is I need 10people or 5persons that we can raise 5k and let us get this game from this man.....this is real and not fake you can search for MONSTROUS ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HIS PROFILE AND PAGE. Am not forcing anybody I know we have loose alot from sport betting just want us to make use of this opportunity...... Chat me up or call me - 07036028637
Ewu gambia
Which sport wan give you 481 odd with the current situation at hand

Oya turn your yanch

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adegokeoniels: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
fucc12:
Ewu gambia Which sport wan give you 481 odd with the current situation at hand

Oya turn your yanch
not forcing you bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adegokeoniels: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
fucc12:
Ewu gambia Which sport wan give you 481 odd with the current situation at hand

Oya turn your yanch
not forcing you bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank wey be say u no in character[,na so in do to me oo,na God deliver me and in know se Katako na Mr no non sense.Small time in go find means to implicate you so dat Mod will ban u.What a devilish humanbeing. doquote author=Mastav post=87954619]

Must you insult someone to feel good grin angry[/quote]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ganjafama(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
11 odds chopped from zoom soccer B9PH252661992UQ-3611259
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Aschente: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rootprof:
Zoooom na scaaaam..
Tried it with over 12 different tickets, I started 3 days ago.. 1 most sha cut it ni shaaa shocked

Try to use system Bet next time even if 1 cut u go still chop depending on ur selected odds sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
The fear of ikpuneG is the beginning of wisdom..Just ignore anything he/she post
Mastav:

Must you insult someone to feel good grin angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by austino677(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

GREEN FLAKES
is this soccer?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
austino677:
is this soccer?

Yea PES
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by austino677(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Yea PES
i can't find it's past results and fixtures
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by haleymoon: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
adegokeoniels:
[b][/b]Hello Everyone,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Addme: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

Yea PES
How can I locate this, the only PES I saw (PES20) is not related to football.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
austino677:
i can't find it's past results and fixtures

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mastav:

No I didn't.... Do you have another game?

Let's try this

GPD4Z

Low stakes pls..money hard

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
adegokeoniels:
[b] Hello Everyone,
let me just get this straight, I know lots of you don't believe there is fixed match but believe me or not fixed match exist, have been making research to get real source for fixed match and I came across this man on facebook (Monstrous) his matches doesn't fail and it's very real, even it's only few selected few people that buy his match because it's way too expensive for people to afford it, I also couldn't afford because the last time we chatted he told me he can't sell less than 1000$, checked his page and followers and I was able to talk to one good hearted man, he showed his past winnings from the game he bought from this man and that was what made him to prosper and even bought a car for himself, I begged the man to help me with any of this man game but he said he can't give it for free that I have to pay something so that I can appreciate it, he said I should just pay 5000naira to get this game so he chatted me up today that the man next fixed match is tomorrow and the odds is 481odds, why am doing this is I need 10people or 5persons that we can raise 5k and let us get this game from this man.....this is real and not fake you can search for MONSTROUS ON FACEBOOK AND SEE HIS PROFILE AND PAGE. Am not forcing anybody I know we have loose alot from sport betting just want us to make use of this opportunity...... Chat me up or call me - 07036028637[/b]
Hi, be careful with that guy and he might end up taking your money. If you want to give a try, no problem. If it's 100% the guy might take a loan to hit and do it multiple times to win the maximum payout for the day.
I myself won't fall for him but, if the guy is super sure. I can't stop you and good luck with that. This forum is not the best place for such as anything paid games are not very welcome by most users here.

... This is not the first time I'm seeing something like this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53