Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2342810 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pmagic: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
nice.....but there is an app u can download to get free rolls automatically even when ure asleep
With that I get at least 20 Rolls per day

See image below...... 7 auto roll this morning while I was still snoring and sleeping

Thanks for the app ,but the truth of the matter be say u can't do x10 free roll bonus everyday ur reward points will finish ,it has to be once in 2 days meaning u must have done 100 reward points bonus the previous day ,so basically the highest amount you can make in a month is 4000 naira except you're lucky to roll 10,000 which will give u about 50k naira.

So educate me how do u make 1500 naira in 3 days I'm on my knees teach it to me boss cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
MrJM:
Turn your #1000 into #120,000 in 31 days on naija loan.com

Visit www. naija loan.com to learn more. (type the website link together in your browser to get a valid link. I space it here to avoid ban, you know say s*eun no like make we dey promote other sites on this forum for free)

In case you decide to register, use my referral code to complete your registration.

In the referral code field, clean whatever they wrote there, then type in my referral code: 7369
Really?? 1k to 120k in a month??
We ain't looking for a magical site bro cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Darksider131:
All these new intruders telling people to visit their signature or shii

Make una mind una self, here no be scammer's play ground.

The king is here.

Shatap

Tolu121 the expired troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yemike(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
MrJM:
The site is a money doubler site. New and people are really getting on board.

They claim to give you 120k at level 6, but my own plan is to get the level 1 (#5,000) for me and my family and friends.

If you know what I mean wink and interested, here is the direct link https://mobile.twitter.com/tundeolaolu2/status/1248184888894816257
Is it about networking(Referring)??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pmagic: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
MrJM:

They claim to give you 120k at level 6, but my own plan is to get the level 1 (#5,000) for me and my family and friends.

If you know what I mean wink and interested, here is the direct link https://mobile.twitter.com/tundeolaolu2/status/1248184888894816257
Lies lies they try to hide but now we know.....koshilo!!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
MrJM:

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2020
udwise123:

Its working on my end here

I can see them now. Only czech TT they are hiding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
MrJM:
I understand your Meme, but take a look at what I wrote below shocked

At level 1, you refer 1 person.
Pay 1k to only one person then get 1k five times in return into your bank account.

I have registered and have referred 1 person, am just waiting to get the details of the person that will receive my 1k. Once I pay 1k. Five members of the site will pay 1k into my bank account two. That's 5k for level 1.

You can go further to level 2 , 3 up to 6. But i will stop at level 1 then do the level 1 for people around me that's multiple 5k.... Na wisdom bro wink

If you are interested, here is the direct link https://mobile.twitter.com/tundeolaolu2/status/1248189668849586177

Your write-up is full of will, when you get paid then we'll be talking
If it's a new scheme you could get paid but if it's lasted like three months, you could be the last guinea pig to fleece off
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yksulaimon02(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucklove:
seun, puskin, Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44, FOD. This man is promoting Ponzi scheme and leading many astray with the above scam. Please help in saving our members here. Thanks cool
Wow
And he reported the man for ban straightforwardly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
12 don nack o

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mupeper: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by seedorfy134(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:
alright guys.i promise to drop a money making info here,so I will be dropping it now
go on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DModeCntStopMe: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:
alright guys.i promise to drop a money making info here,so I will be dropping it now

I full ground
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
May Almighty Allah richly bless mrofficial042 for making the punters rich through bitcoin hunting. May he give him a place in paradise, amin cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:

Drop am bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mupeper: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by seedorfy134(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:
How to earn #1500 and up to #40,000 from. branch app
Alright here is the real gist,how to earn cool cash from the branch app,please follow the instructions below thoroughly to be able to join this money raid,note that if you miss any step you wouldn't have the chance of earning along side others,so read attentively.
1.first download the branch app from play store (5mb)

2.install and launch the app

3.sellect register with mobile number

4.input your mobile number and complete registration

5.register with your real details,full name,you will be required to provide your BVN,if you don't have your BVN saved on your device,you can dial *565*0# from your mobile phone.note that your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm that you are the owner of the account details you provided

6.complete the registration,then add your bank account number for withdrawal and loaning.note that even you don't have ATM or your ATM have online issues you can still withdraw

7.now to start earning click on PROMOTION CODE and insert the code bellow OODO994 this part is very important as that's were you start earning free money,as soon as you enter the code you will be given free #500.note please remember this promotion code part to gain #500

8.now click on LOAN and select #1000 loan in which you will pay #1200,don't worry about the #200,remember you have gotten #500 already from inserting the code above

Note:if they denied given loan with a reason'there is insufficient data etc'that you should try again in number of days.
You will have to cross check your information,check if your date of birth is correct,also check if your account bank details are correct(don't use any other bank details except the one registered with your BVN provided)

9.as soon as they process the loan and send it to your bank account,repay them back,you will pay #1200
Note:you have to pay back as soon as possible don't wait till the given date to pay back,you can even pay back immediately the loan is given to you
To pay, you will have to follow the instructions on the branch app,you can even pay with your ATM card, or with your bank used code if your bank used is supported on the app,the repayment method are easy and convenient,so don't worry about that.
As soon as you repay your loan of #1200,your free #500 will be made available for withdrawal,so practically you have #300

Now it's time for you to earn more money from the branch app and if possible #40,000 or more

First click on EARN OPTION and copy your referral code
Now share the branch app along side your referral code with your friend or on whatsapp and telegram group
For every succesfull sign up,you will earn fee #1500,which you can withdraw immediately from branch app, the cash will be credited to your registered bank account.
enjoy and don't forget to share
note:you can still make money even you've downloaded the app before,you can text my referral code and if it doesn't work then no #500 for you be that
nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:
Alright here is the real gist,how to earn cool cash from the branch app,please follow the instructions below thoroughly to be able to join this money raid,note that if you miss any step you wouldn't have the chance of earning along side others,so read attentively.

5.register with your real details,full name,you will be required to provide your BVN,if you don't have your BVN saved on your device,you can dial *565*0# from your mobile phone.note that your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm that you are the owner of the account details you provided

6.complete the registration,then add your bank account number for withdrawal and loaning.note that even you don't have ATM or your ATM have online issues you can still withdraw

7.now to start earning click on PROMOTION CODE and insert the code bellow OODO994 this part is very important as that's were you start earning free money,as soon as you enter the code you will be given free #500.note please remember this promotion code part to gain #500

8.now click on LOAN and select #1000 loan in which you will pay #1200,don't worry about the #200,remember you have gotten #500 already from inserting the code above

Note:if they denied given loan with a reason'there is insufficient data etc'that you should try again in number of days.
You will have to cross check your information,check if your date of birth is correct,also check if your account bank details are correct(don't use any other bank details except the one registered with your BVN provided)

9.as soon as they process the loan and send it to your bank account,repay them back,you will pay #1200
Note:you have to pay back as soon as possible don't wait till the given date to pay back,you can even pay back immediately the loan is given to you
To pay, you will have to follow the instructions on the branch app,you can even pay with your ATM card, or with your bank used code if your bank used is supported on the app,the repayment method are easy and convenient,so don't worry about that.
As soon as you repay your loan of #1200,your free #500 will be made available for withdrawal,so practically you have #300

Now it's time for you to earn more money from the branch app and if possible #40,000 or more

Now share the branch app along side your referral code with your friend or on whatsapp and telegram group
For every succesfull sign up,you will earn fee #1500,which you can withdraw immediately from branch app, the cash will be credited to your registered bank account.
note:you can still make money even you've downloaded the app before,you can text my referral code and if it doesn't work then no #500 for you be that

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by slizzyb(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:

Ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jskelly11: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin

E no easy at all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bad guy you need referrals grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by haleymoon: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucklove:
May Almighty Allah richly bless mrofficial042 for making the punters rich through bitcoin hunting. May he give him a place in paradise, amin cool

Wow, Is it really working? What do I do next after registration drop me ur referral I'd lemme reg too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mumu guy. Make I continue my sleep abeg grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucklove:
Mumu guy. Make I continue my sleep abeg grin grin grin grin
him think say him wise grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.