Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2345053 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
BetBuilder365:

You used manual to get those reward points?
yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
AccessME:
OK so how long I've u been on the platform?
4 years
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
naturepride008:

Egbon mi, I have 38rp already, but each time I tried to redeem it I got a red page message saying I am not eligible for this

Help me sir
screenshot it... Let me see

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hadsty23(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042

Please drop ur WhatsApp number make we reason... cant get this thing right
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tolu131:
nah

what's eth wallet dress?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dasrackhor(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Vecto:

what's eth wallet dress?
U will create one ke..
Open acct on blockchain..
Or Luno or binance.
U go get eth address from these app.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Vecto:

what's eth wallet dress?
grin grin grin grin grin

You know say, airdrop no be for everybody.

Eth wallet address is ETHEREUM WALLET ADDRESS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jskelly11: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Racing(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
dasrackhor:

U will create one ke..
Or Luno or binance.
These are not erc20 eth wallet address. He needs to download an erc20 eth wallet address such as Trust wallet, Imtoken or Eidoo. You can't use Binance or Blockchain eth address for any airdrop.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dasrackhor(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tolu131:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dasrackhor(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
4 years
I keep seeing this on every attempts.
What is going on..
Even Wen the waiting time elapse na still same someone has try dis from my IP

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
dasrackhor:

U will create one ke..
Or Luno or binance.

thanks man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tolu131:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
dasrackhor:

What is going on..
when did you open ur account

Also Have u started using the Bitbot app?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by naturepride008(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
screenshot it... Let me see
eghos12

How can I solve this please .I have 66Rp

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Toluwamoje:
One goal spoilt my free fixed game yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed
How come? I thought it was fixed.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Have anybody withdrawn from betpawa today?
Those putas no want send my money, since morning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
naturepride008:

RIGHT HERE
try and pick a smaller one let's see if it will go through
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
when did you open ur account

Also Have u started using the Bitbot app?

Yesterday

No Bitbot App

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Remijuice:

Yesterday

No Bitbot App

keep rolling until you have a reasonable RP to activate free btc bonus

Do u have captcha on ur acct
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by naturepride008(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
try and pick a smaller one let's see if it will go through
Same song it's
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omosoft: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
dasrackhor:

What is going on..
guy same thing is happening to me, how do we resolve it please.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
keep rolling until you have a reasonable RP to activate free btc bonus

Do u have captcha on ur acct
I'm no more seeing the ROLL button

Even the captcha

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Remijuice:

I'm no more seeing the ROLL button

Even the captcha
go to free btc smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
go to free btc smiley
Still nothing

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Remijuice:

Still nothing
wait for 31 min

the free roll is per hour na sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omosoft: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
wait for 31 min

please what do I do about dis

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mupeper:
How to earn #1500 and up to #40,000 from. branch app
Alright here is the real gist,how to earn cool cash from the branch app,please follow the instructions below thoroughly to be able to join this money raid,note that if you miss any step you wouldn't have the chance of earning along side others,so read attentively.
1.first download the branch app from play store (5mb)

2.install and launch the app

3.sellect register with mobile number

4.input your mobile number and complete registration

5.register with your real details,full name,you will be required to provide your BVN,if you don't have your BVN saved on your device,you can dial *565*0# from your mobile phone.note that your BVN is required by branch and other financial apps to confirm that you are the owner of the account details you provided

6.complete the registration,then add your bank account number for withdrawal and loaning.note that even you don't have ATM or your ATM have online issues you can still withdraw

7.now to start earning click on PROMOTION CODE and insert the code bellow OODO994 this part is very important as that's were you start earning free money,as soon as you enter the code you will be given free #500.note please remember this promotion code part to gain #500

8.now click on LOAN and select #1000 loan in which you will pay #1200,don't worry about the #200,remember you have gotten #500 already from inserting the code above

Note:if they denied given loan with a reason'there is insufficient data etc'that you should try again in number of days.
You will have to cross check your information,check if your date of birth is correct,also check if your account bank details are correct(don't use any other bank details except the one registered with your BVN provided)

9.as soon as they process the loan and send it to your bank account,repay them back,you will pay #1200
Note:you have to pay back as soon as possible don't wait till the given date to pay back,you can even pay back immediately the loan is given to you
To pay, you will have to follow the instructions on the branch app,you can even pay with your ATM card, or with your bank used code if your bank used is supported on the app,the repayment method are easy and convenient,so don't worry about that.
As soon as you repay your loan of #1200,your free #500 will be made available for withdrawal,so practically you have #300

Now it's time for you to earn more money from the branch app and if possible #40,000 or more

First click on EARN OPTION and copy your referral code
Now share the branch app along side your referral code with your friend or on whatsapp and telegram group
For every succesfull sign up,you will earn fee #1500,which you can withdraw immediately from branch app, the cash will be credited to your registered bank account.
enjoy and don't forget to share
note:you can still make money even you've downloaded the app before,you can text my referral code and if it doesn't work then no #500 for you be that

You be idiot. So this what you have that you know let people hear word.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
locust:
Guys, learn a skill and develop yourself.
Don't depend on your degree certificate. I'm begging you. It's hard to survive without skills. I finally got a new phone and I'm making good use of it, trying to learn a skill or two. Learn a skill; offline or online.

Especially our youngsters here in first or second year. It can never be over-emphasized. For corps members here, please use your 33k/monthly wisely.
As a result of this covid-19 issue, I was among the staff in my workplace dropped and asked to go home, to expect a callback after the covid-19 issue. Getting that callback is left to fate, especially as anybody with a WAEC certificate can fit into my kind of job. I don't want to go into details.

I regret my nonchalant attitude towards learning a skill in my younger years. Don't be like locust. Learning from the experiences of others; that is intelligence.

I feel downcast, but I'm never giving this up.
I am in my 20s, currently working in IMO state high court.
Since march 30th na handwork I dey learn base on say na sit-@-home all govt workers dey till 20th.
I regret nothing, my past is forgotten. I live in the present. Tomorrow get belly and na better e go deliver.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fucklove:
I go break everything down here later i wan go bath cool

Make you from now till end of the year, you no fit see common 10$ for that site. Better no waste your energy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Shame on all the self acclaimed OGs who thought they're bigger than this thread

One fool is back with his main account
Who is the fool?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
mrofficial042:
wait for 31 min

Udo

Must I play with Captcha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52