Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2331777 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Austema:

please somebody should answer me na

Check if it's not vanity coin or go meet mallam BDC to verify for you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by eghos12(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Thanks for this, it will really be of great help to beginners like me.

Please, I have 39 RPs, what do I then do?

How do I buy reward points with it before it expires, is it by pressing the 'enhash my points' button?

See the rewards point already accumulated does not expire but the rewards bonus point that expire but when you buy reward point bonus the last one of 12rp it expires after 24hrs
Image 1 does not expire.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tipsy01(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
*HOW TO MAKE 20K+ DAILY WITH WEMA BANK APP/WEBSITE*��

Go to Apple store or Google Play store...

Download

ALAT
(It's a wema bank app as shown in the photo)

Now install the app!!!!
If you are having issues installing the app you can still do everything online here (https://online.alat.ng/register) without the app
Click on Open account

(Don't click on Loan)

Register with your phone number ( preferably your BVN related phone number)

Next, enter your BVN (don't worry it's safe wema bank is CBN approved and it's required of them to collect your BVN)

After that type your Date of Birth, and Full Name
NEXT STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT⚠️‼️

Use The code below as your Referral Code��

YT66GT

NOTE: Without a referral code you will not qualify for this bonus so make sure you input it correctly⚠️

After inputing the referral code you'll be asked to submit a selfie and your signature in a white paper. It doesn't take time just do that and you'll be taken to your dashboard.

setup your ALAT pin which will be used by you in the future for transfers.

Now you'll see your account number at the top of your dashboard just copy it out and transfer N500 there then transfer it back to your account. You can beg anyone to help you transfer the N500 because transfer fee is free.

You'll be given N200 airtime/data immediately after the transfer Join
*HOW TO ACCUMULATE UPTO 20k DAILY* � Now that you have successfully registered and transferred N500 to your account number you are a qualified affiliate of WEMA and you'll earn N500 for each person you refer to use the bank's app/website. From your dashboard Swipe the left side open then click on Refer a Friend copy your referral / invite code then give it to those you invited to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buklarbest: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Forebet...c. om now predicts some leagues games.... be like say na electronic league or virtual..... who else noticed

Is the prediction possible?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by josielewa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
neimar wetin do bsv airdrop....checked their announcement page on telegram and I was told I have to make a contribution first b4 am allowed to get the airdrop...I think that bsv airdrop na scam...why asking for contributions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
josielewa:
neimar wetin do bsv airdrop....checked their announcement page on telegram and I was told I have to make a contribution first b4 am allowed to get the airdrop...I think that bsv airdrop na scam...why asking for contributions
Big scam run
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Envick: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
josielewa:
Abeg show me de screenshot in which you were told 2 pay b4 receiving airdrop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HIGHSTAKE647: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
@9m today

Good luck

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by josielewa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Envick:

Abeg show me de screenshot in which you were told 2 pay b4 receiving airdrop

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
josielewa:
don't do it

Na scam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nobsalis: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
tipsy01:
*HOW TO MAKE 20K+ DAILY WITH WEMA BANK APP/WEBSITE*��

Go to Apple store or Google Play store...

Download

ALAT
(It's a wema bank app as shown in the photo)

Now install the app!!!!
If you are having issues installing the app you can still do everything online here (https://online.alat.ng/register) without the app
Click on Open account

(Don't click on Loan)

Register with your phone number ( preferably your BVN related phone number)

Next, enter your BVN (don't worry it's safe wema bank is CBN approved and it's required of them to collect your BVN)

After that type your Date of Birth, and Full Name
NEXT STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT⚠️‼️

Use The code below as your Referral Code��

YT66GT

NOTE: Without a referral code you will not qualify for this bonus so make sure you input it correctly⚠️

After inputing the referral code you'll be asked to submit a selfie and your signature in a white paper. It doesn't take time just do that and you'll be taken to your dashboard.

setup your ALAT pin which will be used by you in the future for transfers.

Now you'll see your account number at the top of your dashboard just copy it out and transfer N500 there then transfer it back to your account. You can beg anyone to help you transfer the N500 because transfer fee is free.

You'll be given N200 airtime/data immediately after the transfer Join
*HOW TO ACCUMULATE UPTO 20k DAILY* � Now that you have successfully registered and transferred N500 to your account number you are a qualified affiliate of WEMA and you'll earn N500 for each person you refer to use the bank's app/website. From your dashboard Swipe the left side open then click on Refer a Friend copy your referral / invite code then give it to those you invited to the bank.

The hustle is real
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
josielewa:
mtcheew and that day he just dey form to reveal such rubbish Airdrop. Neimar na Olembe u be

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by josielewa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tolu131:
don't do it

Na scam
me self don japa...but neimar if another one show pls post here oo...at least you posted sumtin and I don't want other niggies in here to fall for that scam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
AccessME:
mtcheew and that day he just dey form to reveal such rubbish Airdrop. Neimar na Olembe u be

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
i wan sell my er20 token

any legit exchanger grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Envick: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=josielewa post=88303504][/quote]

From what i can decode i think they are doing reduced sales 4 de cryptocoin(bsv)
Besides this is not the first time the announcement is being posted over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Envick: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neimar:

grin grin grin

Hw e go be na���
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Envick:

Hw e go be na���

dem neva talk anything for the bot

lemme sell one of my tokens this night grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Envick: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neimar:

dem neva talk anything for the bot

lemme sell one of my tokens this night grin
I no grab oooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yksulaimon02(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
drop your number lemme register it
0907 589 6867
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Finally,

This thread is doomed.....from sports betting to bitcoin

This thread needs to be shut down
shutdown kii you there

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
NLReposter:
shutdown kii you there
9BPLIVE

Respect your Elder
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Finally,

This thread is doomed.....from sports betting to bitcoin

Puskin,Mynd44,Seun,Dominique

This thread needs to be shut down
Shut ur mouth lipsrsealed and face front tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
AccessME:
Shut ur mouth lipsrsealed and face front tongue
Slowpoke
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yksulaimon02(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
drop your number lemme register it
I don drop the number
Pls quote me in your reply
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

0907 589 6867
Thanks I appreciate
I have tried it.....it can't work because they have to automatically verify an otp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yksulaimon02(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
once dey send you otp... quote me with it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

no where to input it....they verify it automatically

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.